• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
He nodded. "Will you tell me what's inside it yet?"
"Why are you so curious to know what im taking to the Gerudo Town?" She asked, more so just to tease him knowing he has been curious about the 'package' she needs to deliver. She started to walk away towards their destination.

"Why are you so curious to know what im taking to the Gerudo Town?" She asked, more so just to tease him knowing he has been curious about the 'package' she needs to deliver. She started to walk away towards their destination.
"I just wanna know."

"Huh. So we'ee what returning jewelery? The who? Actually that doesn't matter. I can't go into the town anyway." He said with a shrug.
"Hey it's very pretty jewelry and it was stolen from the Gerudo...it is only right we return it to them..." She said closing up her satchel "you can always ware a disguise and join me" she said with a giggle

"Hey it's very pretty jewelry and it was stolen from the Gerudo...it is only right we return it to them..." She said closing up her satchel "you can always ware a disguise and join me" she said with a giggle
"I said no." He said firmly rolling his eyes.

(You would probably arrive first, so go for it~)

Nila coukd not help but laugh seeing how much it annoyed him. "Awww your no fun Eldwin..." she replied.

He playfully punched her in the arm
There was a boom that shook the grass and sounded like a cannon went off and then there was a shadow overhead as pass soared over head before banking sharply and diving towards them and pulling up flapping strongly to break his speed buffeting them with strong winds as he was breaking the speed barrier barley a minute or two before.

There was a boom that shook the grass and sounded like a cannon went off and then there was a shadow overhead as pass soared over head before banking sharply and diving towards them and pulling up flapping strongly to break his speed buffeting them with strong winds as he was breaking the speed barrier barley a minute or two before.
(Are we sure that a rito can fly fast enough to break the sound barrier?)

(Yeah but mach 1? I'm all for fast but that fast seemed a little crazy for Zelda)
(I mean I feel like yeah but also I can't say I've seen the Rito do mucj to disprove it since we've seen them go stupid distances and fly against gale force winds.)

(I mean I feel like yeah but also I can't say I've seen the Rito do mucj to disprove it since we've seen them go stupid distances and fly against gale force winds.)
(No but it is mentioned that they can't achieve lift on their own and require a gale to fly... Looking at the wiki)

(Whatever forget it. You wanna go mach 1 go mach 1 I'll figure out something to counter it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back