• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
She placed her foot on his chest making sure her staied on his back. Her spear came down centimeters from his head. "Surender?" She softly said kneeling down to him.
He was too focused on her to answer. He didn't know if there was presidense for hylians falling in love with Zora but he had fallen for her a long time ago. He just stared at her for a little before coming too. "Surrender." He lamented

Last edited:
He was too focused on her to answer. He didn't know if there was presidense for Julian's falling in love with Zora but he had fallen for her a long time ago. He just stared at her for a little before coming too. "Surrender." He lamented
She had a focused and determined expression along with the small smirk that caressed her face after knocking him down. Nila hoped she didn't knocked him off his feet to hard as he just laid there stareing at her for a bit. However her expression changed when he surrendered. Her face softened into a gentle smile as she got off him and held out her hand to help him up.

She had a focused and determined expression along with the small smirk that caressed her face after knocking him down. Nila hoped she didn't knocked him off his feet to hard as he just laid there stareing at her for a bit. However her expression changed when he surrendered. Her face softened into a gentle smile as she got off him and held out her hand to help him up.
He took her hand and got up.

He slept late. One thing he was always bad at was waking up.
Nila sat up on her bed with a yawn and a big stretch, gathering her things she was ready to continue their journey. She looked over to the bed in which Eldwin was sleeping and sighed. "Eldwin.." she said with a bit of annoyance in her voice seeing that he was still passed out on his bed. She walked over to him and shook his shoulder "come on Eldwin time to wake up......we are losing day light the longer you sleep" she said

Last edited:
Nila sat up on her bed with a yawn and a big stretch, gathering her things she was ready to continue their journey. She looked over to the bed in which Edwin was sleeping and sighed. "Edwin.." she said with a bit of annoyance in her voice seeing that he was still passed out on his bed. She walked over to him and shook his shoulder "come on Edwin time to wake up......we are losing day light the longer you sleep" she said
He groaned opening his eyes.

He groaned again slowly lifting himself up. She could see the horrible scar on his arm. She knew the story and unless he was sleeping he always kept it hidden.
Nila found herself staring at the horrible scar on his arm, reminding her of when she found him near death.

He saw her looked at it and quickly covered the scar with his blankets.
"Sorry..." Nila looked away as Eldwin covered his arm, feeling bad that she had been stringing at his scar, knowing how uncomfortable he was by it. "Go on and get ready, we should head out soon.." she said walking away to gather her things and wait for him outside.

Last edited:
"Sorry..." Nila looked away as Edwin covered his arm, feeling bad that she had been stringing at his scar, knowing how uncomfortable he was by it. "Go on and get ready, we should head out soon.." she said walking away to gather her things and wait for him outside.
He nodded and packed the few belongings he had

She waited for Eldwin outside the stables looking out at the direction that they were going. If she had made the right calculations they woukd reach their destination by the next morning.
He walked outside. "You sure you'll be alright. Today's a scorcher."

He walked outside. "You sure you'll be alright. Today's a scorcher."
"I should be okay...I made sure to bring extra water and I have my cloak to help keep the sun off of me.." Nila replied, "besides we have to return this to Gerudo Town" She added patting the satchel on her side.

"I should be okay...I made sure to bring extra water and I have my cloak to help keep the sun off of me.." Nila replied, "besides we have to return this to Gerudo Town" She added patting the satchel on her side.
He nodded. "Will you tell me what's inside it yet?"

He nodded. "Will you tell me what's inside it yet?"
"Sorry but can't..." She said as she started to walk away towards their destination

(I can't tell you because I dont even know XD....funny if its this beautiful golded box these ornate decorations...inside are chocolate XD)

"Sorry but can't..." She said as she started to walk away towards their destination

(I can't tell you because I dont even know XD....funny if its this beautiful golded box these ornate decorations...inside are chocolate XD)
(It's a stolen object)

(I thought maybe it would be good to time skip to when the Rito got back from their roadtrip with the catch for Cora coming back with him being that his parents wanted her to bodyguard him or something, you good with that Drumonkey Drumonkey ?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back