• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
"What she said." Eldwin agreed.
"It would be almost two days....that is with no rest and pushing the horses...." Nila said leaning away from her speair and standing up straight. "However I refuse there be such treatment to the horses and reast and nourishment is needed for those on the quest.." Nila replied
Pass shrugged "yeah so I can go up and high speed glide to the village and then back 4 days tops." Pass tilted his head and looked at Cora and then smiled wider.

"It would be easier if you helped me you can hold me and I can help us get high enough to divebomb and super glide." Pass was visibly bouncing from foot to foot as he thought about it. explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

“Look, I don’t care what you do!” The older Rito said, crossing her wings over her chest, “I just know that I’m following this jackwing around till he goes home!”

The Rito lady scowled at the other two and sighed. Why were these things always so complicated? Why were… people so complicated?

Then the kid started to hop back and forth on his feet, getting excited at the prospect of flying at ridiculous speeds, like a little hatchling, and her scowl deepened.

“I could not care less what it is you do as long as you go home at some point and get your parents off my back.”

Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie

“Look, I don’t care what you do!” The older Rito said, crossing her wings over her chest, “I just know that I’m following this jackwing around till he goes home!”

The Rito lady scowled at the other two and sighed. Why were these things always so complicated? Why were… people so complicated?

Then the kid started to hop back and forth on his feet, getting excited at the prospect of flying at ridiculous speeds, like a little hatchling, and her scowl deepened.

“I could not care less what it is you do as long as you go home at some point and get your parents off my back.”

Pass smiled and held out his wings "let's get maximum lift I wanna go until I'm about to pass out then drop me like a rock!" Pass was excited he was never able to do this before but he had always wanted to and by the time he made it high enough he wasn't able to get the full length of the glide.

Pass smiled and held out his wings "let's get maximum lift I wanna go until I'm about to pass out then drop me like a rock!" Pass was excited he was never able to do this before but he had always wanted to and by the time he made it high enough he wasn't able to get the full length of the glide.
"Are you some kind of daredevil?" Eldwin askeem

"Are you some kind of daredevil?" Eldwin askeem
"Daredevil no, I crave speed I think you call that a speed demon it's so much fun watching everything narrow and each beat of the heart coveres so much distance." Pass chuckled and shook himself out.

"Daredevil no, I crave speed I think you call that a speed demon it's so much fun watching everything narrow and each beat of the heart coveres so much distance." Pass chuckled and shook himself out.
"Alright Well you go off and do that and catch up with us later." Eldwin said.

“Nono, daredevil is perfectly apt! Speed demon, devil wing, whatever you wanna call it! And no, I’m not going to just carry you for no reason!”

The older Rito groaned and glared at the teen, before rapidly taking off into the sky.

“So get on with it already! Not that I care, but the sooner you leave the sooner you get back!” She said, flapping strongly in the air overhead waiting for the teenager to take off.

“Nono, daredevil is perfectly apt! Speed demon, devil wing, whatever you wanna call it! And no, I’m not going to just carry you for no reason!”

The older Rito groaned and glared at the teen, before rapidly taking off into the sky.

“So get on with it already! Not that I care, but the sooner you leave the sooner you get back!” She said, flapping strongly in the air overhead waiting for the teenager to take off.
Pass groaned taking off in a spiral matching her height easily "come on please the sooner I do this the sooner I get back right plus I know you're strong enough to give me the loft I need and you can follow after me." Pass was looking at Cora to make sure he headed in the right direction.

Pass groaned taking off in a spiral matching her height easily "come on please the sooner I do this the sooner I get back right plus I know you're strong enough to give me the loft I need and you can follow after me." Pass was looking at Cora to make sure he headed in the right direction.
Eldwin looked at Nila. "onward I suppose." He said. AquaMarie AquaMarie

Eldwin looked at Nila. "onward I suppose." He said. AquaMarie AquaMarie
Pass looked at them "goodbye hylian and zora I'll see you all when I get back!"
Nila just quietly watched as the angry female Rito yelled at the teenage one before flying off. She then turned to Eldwin and gently nodded "yes let us go" she replied pulling out her spear from the ground. "so long young Rito" she called out waving to him.

Nila just quietly watched as the angry female Rito yelled at the teenage one before flying off. She then turned to Eldwin and gently nodded "yes let us go" she replied pulling out her spear from the ground. "so long young Rito" she called out waving to him.
"Have fun flying to... Wherever that place you live is called."

Eldwin and Nila arrived for the night at a nearby inn. It would be another days travel before they reached the desert. In the mean time Edlwon challenged Nila to spar. AquaMarie AquaMarie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back