• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
“New adventure, my beak!”

A green Rito landed heavily next to Pass, with a scowl and a skeptical eyebrow raised.

“You’re CRACKED if you think that you have any other direction to go than HOME, you SPARROW!” The taller, angrier Rito said.

“I have flown helter-skelter all around this Goddess forsaken continent looking for YOUR feathered butt because your parents asked me to find their teenage dare-devil son!”

The Rito woman glared at Pass and crossed her wings over her chest. “So I really think you need to get on your zippy little feathers and get home, huh!”

Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie

A green Rito landed heavily next to Pass, with a scowl and a skeptical eyebrow raised.

“You’re CRACKED if you think that you have any other direction to go than HOME, you SPARROW!” The taller, angrier Rito said.

“I have flown helter-skelter all around this Goddess forsaken continent looking for YOUR feathered butt because your parents asked me to find their teenage dare-devil son!”

The Rito woman glared at Pass and crossed her wings over her chest. “So I really think you need to get on your zippy little feathers and get home, huh!”

He looked at her and then at Pass. "You're cheery." He said.

Nila gently leaned against her spear waiting for Eldwin to lead their party to their next destination. Quite intrigued by what this new young Rito would bring to their tiny team. But before they could even move a loud voice could be heard from above as a second Rito landed next to them. She did not seem pleased with the decision of Pass joining them on their quest. Nila just stood there quietly listening to the green Rito scrawl the younger Rito. The Zora lifted an eyebrow and gently smirked "oh I like her" she whispered bumping Eldwin's arm

Drumonkey Drumonkey explosiveKitten explosiveKitten The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Nila gently leaned against her spear waiting for Eldwin to lead their party to their next destination. Quite intrigued by what this new young Rito would bring to their tiny team. But before they could even move a loud voice could be heard from above as a second Rito landed next to them. She did not seem pleased with the decision of Pass joining them on their quest. Nila just stood there quietly listening to the green Rito scrawl the younger Rito. The Zora lifted an eyebrow and gently smirked "oh I like her" she whispered bumping Eldwin's arm

Drumonkey Drumonkey explosiveKitten explosiveKitten The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Of course you would." He said.

(Pass is 6'3"...) Despite being taller pass rubbed the back of his head "oh come on there's no need to call names. I just went out for a quick flight and just made new friends I can help, we even fought together do I have to go?"

Pass couldn't keep the hint of a whine out of his voice he was supposed to basically be an adult now and with his rather impressive speed there wasn't much he couldn't run from but most of all he hated being called Sparrow.

(Pass is 6'3"...) Despite being taller pass rubbed the back of his head "oh come on there's no need to call names. I just went out for a quick flight and just made new friends I can help, we even fought together do I have to go?"

Pass couldn't keep the hint of a whine out of his voice he was supposed to basically be an adult now and with his rather impressive speed there wasn't much he couldn't run from but most of all he hated being called Sparrow.
"Depends. If he's an adult he can come with us weather you like it or not." Eldwin said. explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

“ohhhh you fought together, once, how impressive!” She barked, scowling, “That clearly means you have a clear and distinguished, never-to-be-severed BOND!”

The older, (I meant older not sure where taller came from), angrier Rito woman brought a wing to her beak and squeezed what would be the bridge of her nose if she had one.

“Hooooo, calm down, Cora… calm down…” She clapped her wings together and held it up to her face, eyes closed, and taking a deep breath.

“I… apologize, Hylian, Zora. I’m working on my… issues, and it was inappropriate to direct it at you two. This guy here, has been missing since the Calamity event. I was charged by his parents to find him and take him home because he hasn’t gone home, despite the fact that AT MOST-“ She cleared her throat when she started to raise her voice again,hmhm, at most, it takes about two weeks to fly from the opposite corner of the continent to Rito Village. So really there is no reason that he should NOT have returned home.”

She glared upwards at the younger Rito with a scowl, then narrowed her eyes at the whine in his voice.
“Look kid, I’m sorry, but this is what I’m here for, I’m just doing my job.”

“ohhhh you fought together, once, how impressive!” She barked, scowling, “That clearly means you have a clear and distinguished, never-to-be-severed BOND!”

The older, (I meant older not sure where taller came from), angrier Rito woman brought a wing to her beak and squeezed what would be the bridge of her nose if she had one.

“Hooooo, calm down, Cora… calm down…” She clapped her wings together and held it up to her face, eyes closed, and taking a deep breath.

“I… apologize, Hylian, Zora. I’m working on my… issues, and it was inappropriate to direct it at you two. This guy here, has been missing since the Calamity event. I was charged by his parents to find him and take him home because he hasn’t gone home, despite the fact that AT MOST-“ She cleared her throat when she started to raise her voice again,hmhm, at most, it takes about two weeks to fly from the opposite corner of the continent to Rito Village. So really there is no reason that he should NOT have returned home.”

She glared upwards at the younger Rito with a scowl, then narrowed her eyes at the whine in his voice.

"What? You he's been missing a whole year?" He asked looking at Pass. He had only just met the guy. But surely he hadn't purposely been away from home for a whole year had he?

"What? You he's been missing a whole year?" He asked looking at Pass. He had only just met the guy. But surely he hadn't purposely been away from home for a whole year had he?
Pass looked down and kicked a pebble "I'm fast but... Well my directions aren't the best I get lost sometimes but only the first few times I go places." Pass hated to admit it but he wasn't perfect.

"Look I want to help them so how about we see how far it is and I can see if I can take my top speed to get there faster." Pass was all smiles talking about how fast he was and the thought of flexing that speed thrilled him.

“N-no??? You need to go home? Like now? Your parents are losing their FEATHERS over you!”

She squawked, then as an afterthought, she took a deep breath and exhaled. “Look I get it, teenage Rito have all kinds of wanderlust issues! Never made any sense to me, but I get it, it’s a common trait of young Rito, trying to get out in the world and prove themselves, but right now? Right now, in the middle of the apocalypse is really not the time! Especially with Medoh flying around shooting Rito out of the sky!“

“N-no??? You need to go home? Like now? Your parents are losing their FEATHERS over you!”

She squawked, then as an afterthought, she took a deep breath and exhaled. “Look I get it, teenage Rito have all kinds of wanderlust issues! Never made any sense to me, but I get it, it’s a common trait of young Rito, trying to get out in the world and prove themselves, but right now? Right now, in the middle of the apocalypse is really not the time! Especially with Medoh flying around shooting Rito out of the sky!“

"Correction in the post apocalypse." He said. "Apocalypse happened last year."

Pass groaned and then said "ok how far is it and what direction do I need to go! I should be able to get there and back quickly right?"

The Rito woman opened her beak to say something, then realized something.
“… Hold on.”

And with that she took up into the sky, flying up high into the sky to get a better look around their surroundings.

“So… if I… I came from… so I think… uh… I did… I went… uh… mm… NO WAIT I THINK… Um… that way? I think that’s the… that’s, no, that’s Lanayru… OVER THERE, THAT ONE!”

She pointed at a mountain far in the distance briefly both going back to flapping her wings. “THATS THE HEBRA MOUNTAINS! That’s where Rito Village is! .. probably. All the way over there. It’ll probably take like… a week to get there…. And now he’s going to refuse to do it huh?”

She landed with a thud back on the ground again, then looked over at the Hylian and the Zora whom had been sitting to the side and whispering amongst themselves.

Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

The Rito woman opened her beak to say something, then realized something.
“… Hold on.”

And with that she took up into the sky, flying up high into the sky to get a better look around their surroundings.

“So… if I… I came from… so I think… uh… I did… I went… uh… mm… NO WAIT I THINK… Um… that way? I think that’s the… that’s, no, that’s Lanayru… OVER THERE, THAT ONE!”

She pointed at a mountain far in the distance briefly both going back to flapping her wings. “THATS THE HEBRA MOUNTAINS! That’s where Rito Village is! .. probably. All the way over there. It’ll probably take like… a week to get there…. And now he’s going to refuse to do it huh?”

She landed with a thud back on the ground again, then looked over at the Hylian and the Zora whom had been sitting to the side and whispering amongst themselves.

Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Pass rolled his eyes and crossed his arms "ok a week normal time sounds like..." He trailer off counting on his fingers "like 4 days top speed without any help so I mean I could do it and how long would it taje you all to get to your destination?" The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Pass rolled his eyes and crossed his arms "ok a week normal time sounds like..." He trailer off counting on his fingers "like 4 days top speed without any help so I mean I could do it and how long would it taje you all to get to your destination?" The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"About three days if we get horses from the stables on the way " he said. "I think. That's what Nila said. I'm not good with distance and math and stuff "

"About three days if we get horses from the stables on the way " he said. "I think. That's what Nila said. I'm not good with distance and math and stuff "
"It would be almost two days....that is with no rest and pushing the horses...." Nila said leaning away from her speair and standing up straight. "However I refuse there be such treatment to the horses and reast and nourishment is needed for those on the quest.." Nila replied

Last edited:
"It would be almost two days....that is with no rest and pushing the horses...." Nila said leaning away from her speair and standing up straight. "However I refuse there be such treatment to the horses and reast and nusrasment is needed for those on the quest.." Nila replied
"What she said." Eldwin agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back