• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
"Fine." He lied now trying to hide his infected arm which was still sore.
"Are you sure?...." she asked as she stood there just watching him try to hide his infected arm.(Nila just there giving him a look of really? Even though he can't see). "When we're you going to tell me about your arm?.." she flat out asked crossing her arms.

"Are you sure?...." she asked as she stood there just watching him try to hide his infected arm.(Nila just there giving him a look of really? Even though he can't see). "When we're you going to tell me about your arm?.." she flat out asked crossing her arms.
He sighed dopping his head. "I wasn't... I didn't want to burden you. You already did too much for me."

He sighed dopping his head. "I wasn't... I didn't want to burden you. You already did too much for me."
"You....werent?..." she said softly, sounding hurt from what she had just learned. "You know?... I could just kill you from how much you got me worry! I thought....you were...." she stoped taking a pause as she pushed back his worried she was for him last night. She really thought she would loose him. "Burden me?... have I ever said such a thing to you, such that you are a burden to me?" She asked "and so what if I done so much for you?...its not as you done for me as well.....I....I thought we were friends....partners Eldwin....I thought you trusted me..." she said feeling hurt and upset he hadn't told her.

"You....werent?..." she said softly, sounding hurt from what she had just learned. "You know?... I could just kill you from how much you got me worry! I thought....you were...." she stoped taking a pause as she pushed back his worried she was for him last night. She really thought she would loose him. "Burden me?... have I ever said such a thing to you, such that you are a burden to me?" She asked "and so what if I done so much for you?...its not as you done for me as well.....I....I thought we were friends....partners Eldwin....I thought you trusted me..." she said feeling hurt and upset he hadn't told her.
"I do. I swear I do..." He said. "But I don't trust me... One day another blood moon will rise and I might snap for good."

"I do. I swear I do..." He said. "But I don't trust me... One day another blood moon will rise and I might snap for good."
Nila kept quite she was really upset he hadn't told her of, but she at the same time she could understand his reasoning behind not telling her. "I really wish you would have told me...I could have been by your side in this instead of the banquet....the guards could have left you out there in the desert...this could have been you last." Nila sighed and she hugged herself "I...I know there will be another blood moon....I know that .....but you can't think such a way we have to find a way to remove the malice..."

Nila kept quite she was really upset he hadn't told her of, but she at the same time she could understand his reasoning behind not telling her. "I really wish you would have told me...I could have been by your side in this instead of the banquet....the guards could have left you out there in the desert...this could have been you last." Nila sighed and she hugged herself "I...I know there will be another blood moon....I know that .....but you can't think such a way we have to find a way to remove the malice..."
"You can't remove malice. If we could we would have done so in so many places." He said. "With the guardians or the divine beasts."

"You can't remove malice. If we could we would have done so in so many places." He said. "With the guardians or the divine beasts."
(Really...thought it could be? Or do they just not know)
"..because we didn't have the knowledge needed....there has to be away...we cant...you can't give up this easy...your better then this your stronger"

(Really...thought it could be? Or do they just not know)
"..because we didn't have the knowledge needed....there has to be away...we cant...you can't give up this easy...your better then this your stronger"
(Malice regenerates with the blood moon. I'm doing it different with him but the process of destroying magic usually involves a sword that none of our characters can use)
He didn't respond.

(Malice regenerates with the blood moon. I'm doing it different with him but the process of destroying magic usually involves a sword that none of our characters can use)
He didn't respond.
(Ah okay I see. Also thought you could distroy the malice with an arrow to the eye growths? Or im i thinking of something else? Know you taking it to a different path but just curious myself)
Nila frowned "I'll bring your things to you..." she said walking over to the corner of the room to gather his armor "you are to keep that blindfold on until we exit Gerudo town....we need to be thankful they allowed us to stay here until you got better..." she said bringing his things over to him.

(Ah okay I see. Also thought you could distroy the malice with an arrow to the eye growths? Or im i thinking of something else? Know you taking it to a different path but just curious myself)
Nila frowned "I'll bring your things to you..." she said walking over to the corner of the room to gather his armor "you are to keep that blindfold on until we exit Gerudo town....we need to be thankful they allowed us to stay here until you got better..." she said bringing his things over to him.
(You can but he doesn't have any eye growths and he's probably not going too)
He took his stuff and let her lead him outside.

(You can but he doesn't have any eye growths and he's probably not going too)
He took his stuff and let her lead him outside.
(Ah okay was just wondering it all but that's fine. I know you are going diffrntly with his Malice. But know I knows now XD)
Nila called out to Pass that they were leaving. Thanking the Gerudo at the inn before taking Eldwin's arm and leaning him to the outside the inn heading towards the gates.

(Ah okay was just wondering it all but that's fine. I know you are going diffrntly with his Malice. But know I knows now XD)
Nila called out to Pass that they were leaving. Thanking the Gerudo at the inn before taking Eldwin's arm and leaning him to the outside the inn heading towards the gates.
He was quiet the whole time. Once out of the gates he tore off part of the cloth on his armor amd wrapped it around the scar hiding it from view.

He was quiet the whole time. Once out of the gates he tore off part of the cloth on his armor amd wrapped it around the scar hiding it from view.
Nila was silent as well, once leaving the gates she let go of his arm and undid the blindfold. (Forgot to added but most definitely Nila wrapped his arm in a bandage not because it needs it but because she knows he prefers to hide his arm)

Nila was silent as well, once leaving the gates she let go of his arm and undid the blindfold. (Forgot to added but most definitely Nila wrapped his arm in a bandage not because it needs it but because she knows he prefers to hide his arm)
"I shouldn't have kept it from you." He said.

Pass had left for a bit as he was too anxious and his feathers kept bunching up and he was walking back and forth but he had opened the door and heard some of their conversation feeling a bit awkward as they seemed to be having a lover's quarrel. "Uhh I'm glad to see you're better is there something we can do to help? I can take you flying if you want." Pass said with a hopeful look.

Pass had left for a bit as he was too anxious and his feathers kept bunching up and he was walking back and forth but he had opened the door and heard some of their conversation feeling a bit awkward as they seemed to be having a lover's quarrel. "Uhh I'm glad to see you're better is there something we can do to help? I can take you flying if you want." Pass said with a hopeful look.
(Not yet woth the lovers but soon lol) "I'm okay." He said. "For now."

(Lol 😆 they argue like one though 🤣)
It's fine...your had your reasons...." she said un clipping her staff from her back as she started to walk ahead of them.

"She's mad at me." He said. (Is it my turn on heroes and villains?)
(Yes I think so...could look and tag you if you can't find it)
Nila kept to herself as they left Gerudo town behind. She was not mad just upset about the whole situation that had happened and that Eldwin was infected by the malice for quite sometime now.

Nila kept to herself as they left Gerudo town behind. She was not mad just upset about the whole situation that had happened and that Eldwin was infected by the malice for quite sometime now.
(Can't find it right now.)
He held his arm thinking to himself.

(Can't find it right now.)
He held his arm thinking to himself.
Pass felt awkward about the encounter they had feeling unsure how he should feel on one wing Eldwin had been hiding information from him but he could understand why and hadn't asked about it and on the other wing Nila seemed to be very upset about the information hidden from them. In the end pass began to look for a way to get airborne to escape the oppressive silence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back