• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
He sighed. "So... What do you wanna say?"
"About our discussion we had this morning.....I want to give you my apologies for my behavior and anger towards you..." she said before looking back towards him. "...I was just upset for what had happened...I don't what that to hinder our friendship...but im still upset about your arm.." she said her gaze falling to his bandaged arm.

"About our discussion we had this morning.....I want to give you my apologies for my behavior and anger towards you..." she said before looking back towards him. "...I was just upset for what had happened...I don't what that to hinder our friendship...but im still upset about your arm.." she said her gaze falling to his bandaged arm.
"I know." Je said

"We can't rule out the possibility that I'm dooned either."
"Of course..." Nila replied half-heartly, the possibility was there of course but she didn’t welcome it at all. "...what ever path you want to take in this just know as your loyal friend and partner I'll support you through it all...." she said taking a seat next to him. "...even if it means cutting off your arm..." she said that part not very into the idea as she leans to the side to look at his arm.

"Of course..." Nila replied half-heartly, the possibility was there of course but she didn’t welcome it at all. "...what ever path you want to take in this just know as your loyal friend and partner I'll support you through it all...." she said taking a seat next to him. "...even if it means cutting off your arm..." she said that part not very into the idea as she leans to the side to look at his arm.
He looked at her and then his arm. "We'll see."

Nila nodded "yes...of course..." she said as she sat there next to him feeling better she had the chance to clear up the air between them after she had gotten upset with him.
"Anything else you need to say?" (Might be a good opportunity to move their relationship forward)

"I was just wondering. If there's nothing else to talk about I am tired." He said.
Nila stood there quitely conflicted if she should say something else. The thought and idea that had circle in her head for some time poked her side as he asked if she had anything else to talk about. "There might be something else...." she said keeping her back to him as she stoped from heading out of his room. "However I feel unsure if this is the right moment for such a conversation...but I fear as well if nothing is said the consequences might be dire..." she replied holding her hands to her chest.

Nila stood there quitely conflicted if she should say something else. The thought and idea that had circle in her head for some time poked her side as he asked if she had anything else to talk about. "There might be something else...." she said keeping her back to him as she stoped from heading out of his room. "However I feel unsure if this is the right moment for such a conversation...but I fear as well if nothing is said the consequences might be dire..." she replied holding her hands to her chest.
He looked at her. "What is it?"

He looked at her. "What is it?"
(XD lol I enjoy how complicated and elaborate I try to have Nila speak and Eldwin is so blunt and stright to the point )
"Well...um....its a bit of a complicated subject....I don't want to pressure you with such thing as you have larger things to worry about...." she replied keeping her back to him. "But...it has to be said eventually....as I might loose such an opportunity if not act on it properly...." she working up the courage as she turn back towards him but didnt look over at him "...Eldwin dear....what are your feelings towards me?.." she asked looking at him.

(XD lol I enjoy how complicated and elaborate I try to have Nila speak and Eldwin is so blunt and stright to the point )
"Well...um....its a bit of a complicated subject....I don't want to pressure you with such thing as you have larger things to worry about...." she replied keeping her back to him. "But...it has to be said eventually....as I might loose such an opportunity if not act on it properly...." she working up the courage as she turn back towards him but didnt look over at him "...Eldwin dear....what are your feelings towards me?.." she asked looking at him.
He looked at her. "Feelings? In what regard. You're a skilled fighter and a trusted friend. And... you're very beautiful. I'm not sure if I should allow my real feelings. You're people wouldn't approve of matrimony between yourself and a Hylian." He said

He looked at her. "Feelings? In what regard. You're a skilled fighter and a trusted friend. And... you're very beautiful. I'm not sure if I should allow my real feelings. You're people wouldn't approve of matrimony between yourself and a Hylian." He said
Nila gaze slightly went away from him as she softly blushed when he spoke of her being a skilled fighter and trusted friend. Her blush grew when he called her beautiful. But it sadden her when he mentioned not letting his real feelings come to be and the mention of her people not approving of them. "...I see.....that is an issues....but when have I cared what my people think of my relationship with you?...they disapproved of me helping you all those moons ago when you were at deaths doorstep......and yet here you are...." she replied

Nila gaze slightly went away from him as she softly blushed when he spoke of her being a skilled fighter and trusted friend. Her blush grew when he called her beautiful. But it sadden her when he mentioned not letting his real feelings come to be and the mention of her people not approving of them. "...I see.....that is an issues....but when have I cared what my people think of my relationship with you?...they disapproved of me helping you all those moons ago when you were at deaths doorstep......and yet here you are...." she replied
He nodded. "I suppose I'm willing to let those feelings through... Although I don't know if you'd be accepted at Zora's domain anymore and... And you'll live much longer than me."

He nodded. "I suppose I'm willing to let those feelings through... Although I don't know if you'd be accepted at Zora's domain anymore and... And you'll live much longer than me."
"...my people arnt very please with me already...." she replied looking down at the mention of her longer life "...im very aware of the length of my life...." she said softly

"...my people arnt very please with me already...." she replied looking down at the mention of her longer life "...im very aware of the length of my life...." she said softly
He sat next to her. "If you believe this is something you want then I'm all for it."

He sat next to her. "If you believe this is something you want then I'm all for it."
"Really?..." she asked looking at him. "I've always heald you deeply in my heart....this feeling I've not felt for others and such feeling I had for you for quite some time...but of course it's something I would like.....but I have always fear you only saw me as a friend and warrior companion.....I would prefure to inclose such mear feelings of affection if it ment destroying the partnership we have built over the years..."

"Really?..." she asked looking at him. "I've always heald you deeply in my heart....this feeling I've not felt for others and such feeling I had for you for quite some time...but of course it's something I would like.....but I have always fear you only saw me as a friend and warrior companion.....I would prefure to inclose such mear feelings of affection if it ment destroying the partnership we have built over the years..."
"Why would it?" He asked. "We always put our lives on the line for eachother. Why would that change now?"

"Why would it?" He asked. "We always put our lives on the line for eachother. Why would that change now?"
"I'm not sure....but you are right it shouldn't change..." she lightly chuckled "this is more difficult then battling a large beast..." she sighed placing her hands on her lap "...I just feared if the feelings I had for you were said that it would brake our friendship and well relationship we share now....that you would not want me around anymore..." she mentioned

"I'm not sure....but you are right it shouldn't change..." she lightly chuckled "this is more difficult then battling a large beast..." she sighed placing her hands on her lap "...I just feared if the feelings I had for you were said that it would brake our friendship and well relationship we share now....that you would not want me around anymore..." she mentioned
"I want you around." He said. "I'd have never survived as long as I have without you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back