• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
Pass felt awkward about the encounter they had, feeling unsure how he should feel on one wing Eldwin had been hiding information from him but he could understand why and hadn't asked about it and on the other wing Nila seemed to be very upset about the information hidden from them. In the end pass began to look for a way to get airborne to escape the oppressive silence.
(aww poor Pass, he is like I need to leave now X3 poor birdie boy in the middle of the awkwardness ><)

Nila walked in front of Eldwin and Pass, they had been walking for a few hours and the sun was starting to reach its highest point. "we should be coming up to a place to rest for a bit before we continue" she finally spoke breaking the silence between them three.
Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Nila walked in front of Eldwin and Pass, they had been walking for a few hours and the sun was starting to reach its highest point. "we should be coming up to a place to rest for a bit before we continue" she finally spoke breaking the silence between them three.
Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
He nodded. "Agreed. It will be a long time before we get back into Hyrule proper.

They made it back to the oasis (think that was the last place) the area they last had rested before reaching Guido Town.

Pass clapped happily "delightful I'm ready to rest." Pass walked up to the water and leaned down to drink from the oasis.
Eldwin paid for a room for all of them and retired for the night unable to face Nila or Pass. He felt incredibly ashamed of himself for not saying anything to either of them about his scar. Mostly to Nila as he had known her somce childhood.

Pass clapped happily "delightful I'm ready to rest." Pass walked up to the water and leaned down to drink from the oasis.
Eldwin paid for a room for all of them and retired for the night unable to face Nila or Pass. He felt incredibly ashamed of himself for not saying anything to either of them about his scar. Mostly to Nila as he had known her somce childhood.
Settled at the oasis Nila went her separate way as did Pass and Eldwin. She watched Pass run off to the water as she went over to take a seat by it. With her new bracelet she didn't have to hide within the waters depths until the sun was down. However she did take a dip before heading to her room for the night. As she walked towards her room for the night her mind could not help but wonder towards Eldwin. She was not as angry anymore, more so just hurt he had not told her about the scar. But she did not want an incident as this to end their long friendship as she figured she should go speak to him.

Settled at the oasis Nila went her separate way as did Pass and Eldwin. She watched Pass run off to the water as she went over to take a seat by it. With her new bracelet she didn't have to hide within the waters depths until the sun was down. However she did take a dip before heading to her room for the night. As she walked towards her room for the night her mind could not help but wonder towards Eldwin. She was not as angry anymore, more so just hurt he had not told her about the scar. But she did not want an incident as this to end their long friendship as she figured she should go speak to him.
He was in his room alone looking at his arm. He was seriously considering the idea of possibly cutting it off before the maloce spread past it.

Pass was walking by about to head to his own room when he saw Nila "don't forget to tell Eldwin how you feel I know you were yelling at him earlier but that isn't how you feel and my dad always told me to be upfront with people so they don't get the wrong idea." He would then smile and flex for her before turning to head to his room.

Pass was walking by about to head to his own room when he saw Nila "don't forget to tell Eldwin how you feel I know you were yelling at him earlier but that isn't how you feel and my dad always told me to be upfront with people so they don't get the wrong idea." He would then smile and flex for her before turning to head to his room.
Nila was headed to her room only to stop to the sound of Pass voice. She turned to the young Rita "Tell Eldwin how I feel?...he already know how I feel about what happened" she said crossing her arms. She slightly frowned what did this youngling know about her feelings towards Eldwin. Of course she yelled at him he had kept such a large and important secret from her she had the right to be upset. "Fine Pass ill speak and partch things up with Eldwin.." She let out a sigh and rolled her eyes as Pass smiled and flex at her. She shook her head at the strange character that Yong Rita was.
He was in his room alone looking at his arm. He was seriously considering the idea of possibly cutting it off before the maloce spread past it.
(Poor Eldwin)
Nila walked over to Eldwin's room and stood at the door for a bit unsure if she should bother him. After all he might be asleep if he retired to his room early, he had been though a lot. So she just stood there for a few munites before knocking on his door.

Nila was headed to her room only to stop to the sound of Pass voice. She turned to the young Rita "Tell Eldwin how I feel?...he already know how I feel about what happened" she said crossing her arms. She slightly frowned what did this youngling know about her feelings towards Eldwin. Of course she yelled at him he had kept such a large and important secret from her she had the right to be upset. "Fine Pass ill speak and partch things up with Eldwin.." She let out a sigh and rolled her eyes as Pass smiled and flex at her. She shook her head at the strange character that Yong Rita was.

(Poor Eldwin)
Nila walked over to Eldwin's room and stood at the door for a bit unsure if she should bother him. After all he might be asleep if he retired to his room early, he had been though a lot. So she just stood there for a few munites before knocking on his door.
He went over snd opened the door for her.

He went over snd opened the door for her.
Nila stood there looking at him for a second. She thought he would have been asleep or just plainly not answer, so him standing there through her off for a second. "Oh Eldwin....im not bothering you I'm I?" She asked "if not may I come in? I would like to speak with you.."

Nila stood there looking at him for a second. She thought he would have been asleep or just plainly not answer, so him standing there through her off for a second. "Oh Eldwin....im not bothering you I'm I?" She asked "if not may I come in? I would like to speak with you.."
He stepped to the side to allow her entry.

Nila watched him walk over to his bed and take a seat. "How is you arm?" She asked looking down at his arm before she looked back at him.
"Fine now." He said. "But only until the next blood moon." He looked at her, "What if we just... take it off."

"Fine now." He said. "But only until the next blood moon." He looked at her, "What if we just... take it off."
Nila felt pain in her chest as he mentioned the blood moon. "What?! Take off your arm?...no you cant...its...can't.....I am not sure...what if cutting it off dosent working it still spreads?.." she said not expected to be asked such a drastic measure.

Nila felt pain in her chest as he mentioned the blood moon. "What?! Take off your arm?...no you cant...its...can't.....I am not sure...what if cutting it off dosent working it still spreads?.." she said not expected to be asked such a drastic measure.
"Well what else do you suggest we do?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back