• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of The Wild The Century Without The Hero

Characters
Here
While the boys were outside of the walls Nila wondered about the town waiting for nightfall. As she walked through the market she made sure to keep her cloak and hood up to keep the hot sun away from her.

While the boys were outside of the walls Nila wondered about the town waiting for nightfall. As she walked through the market she made sure to keep her cloak and hood up to keep the hot sun away from her.
She was offered all kinds of food amd jewelry in the market.

She was offered all kinds of food amd jewelry in the market.
She politely turns the offers down for the jewelry and decline as she did with most of the food. But could not help with all the food as she did perches a few items that would be good for travel.

She politely turns the offers down for the jewelry and decline as she did with most of the food. But could not help with all the food as she did perches a few items that would be good for travel.
One offe of jewelery did end up being particularly interesting. It was a bracelet enchanted with the power of a saphire which would grant strong heat resistance.

One offe of jewelery did end up being particularly interesting. It was a bracelet enchanted with the power of a saphire which would grant strong heat resistance.
Nila continues to look through the market, a piece of jewelry finally catching her eye. She spoke to the woman selling it and when she was told that the sapphire would grant strong heat resistance, Nila did not think about it twice and bought it right away. "thank you so much! this is going to be perfect" the Zora exclaimed as she placed the bracelet on her wrist.

Nila continues to look through the market, a piece of jewelry finally catching her eye. She spoke to the woman selling it and when she was told that the sapphire would grant strong heat resistance, Nila did not think about it twice and bought it right away. "thank you so much! this is going to be perfect" the Zora exclaimed as she placed the bracelet on her wrist.
She nodded givinf her a sweet smile. "Of course deerie."

Soon came the time of the banquet
Nila stood just outside where the banquet was to take place. She looked around wondering if Pass was going to come or if he had decided to stay with Eldwin. She sighed also hoping the two didn't overdo it with the sparing and were okay.
Drumonkey Drumonkey

Last edited:
It was getting a bit late and the banquet had already started and still no sight of Pass. Nila figured the young Rita decided to stay with Eldwin. Nila then decided to enter the banquet on her own.

Eldwin let out a small chuckle. "Well you've certainly got confidence. I respect that."

Nila stood just outside where the banquet was to take place. She looked around wondering if Pass was going to come or if he had decided to stay with Eldwin. She sighed also hoping the two didn't overdo it with the sparing and were okay.
Drumonkey Drumonkey
There www a flutter of wings as pass drifted down to land near Nila smiling widely and giving her a double thumbs up. He had gotten distracted by spending time with Eldwin and a little bit of bonding they had done but he had barely arrived in time.

There www a flutter of wings as pass drifted down to land near Nila smiling widely and giving her a double thumbs up. He had gotten distracted by spending time with Eldwin and a little bit of bonding they had done but he had barely arrived in time.
Nila stoped as she was about to enter the banquet. Turning around to the sound of wings fluttering. "Oh young Pass...you made it..." she greeted him as he landed by her. She also noticed the wide smile on his face. "oh you seem quite joyful....guessing you had a good time with Eldwin? That's great" she said as she adjusted the outfit he was wearing making sure his costume was presentable, not wanting for anyone to find out he was well a male.

Nila stoped as she was about to enter the banquet. Turning around to the sound of wings fluttering. "Oh young Pass...you made it..." she greeted him as he landed by her. She also noticed the wide smile on his face. "oh you seem quite joyful....guessing you had a good time with Eldwin? That's great" she said as she adjusted the outfit he was wearing making sure his costume was presentable, not wanting for anyone to find out he was well a male.
Pass nodded his head vigorously "yes we talked and I showed him how powerful and fast I was. So it was hard to argue with that." Pass said as he puffed out his chest some.

Pass nodded his head vigorously "yes we talked and I showed him how powerful and fast I was. So it was hard to argue with that." Pass said as he puffed out his chest some.
(Sorry thought I had posted >-<)
"Oh I see..." Nila said with a chuckle more so when he puffed out his chest some. "Come one little powerful one" she said poking his chest "I'm starving...got to see what kind of food they have" she said walking into the banquet.

(Sorry thought I had posted >-<)
"Oh I see..." Nila said with a chuckle more so when he puffed out his chest some. "Come one little powerful one" she said poking his chest "I'm starving...got to see what kind of food they have" she said walking into the banquet.
Pass nodded eagerly excited to see what they would have to eat as well he knew that some of the things he ate in his village weren't common elsewhere and this was his first time with gerudo cooking."

Pass nodded eagerly excited to see what they would have to eat as well he knew that some of the things he ate in his village weren't common elsewhere and this was his first time with gerudo cooking."
Nila walked in to the banquet along with Pass. She went over to greet the chief to which Nila made sure to thanked her once more for the invitation and the grand feast. Nila was excited she hadn't have authentic Gerudo cooking since we was very little. Drumonkey Drumonkey
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back