• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Breath of the Wild: 50 Years after Calamity Ganon

Guardsman

Guardsman
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1591726697527.png
1591726823387.png
1591726897843.png
1591726946070.png

The title says it all, but I will emphasize some

• The princess and hero sleep. Mostly OC's from here on.
    • With obvious exceptions of the Deku tree, Dragons, and elders from the game everyone else is people that spent their lifetime in between Calamity Ganon and Link's awakening ( heh ).
  • We aren't legends.
    • The sword that seals the darkness will stay where it is. The champion's abilities are the only things up for grabs if you are interested in being the middle-descendant between the champions and who comes next. Otherwise, we are Hylians ( Or any of the other races ) trying to do a little more than plant the next season's crops waiting for the next disaster to wipe us all out.
  • Real-life, real stakes
    • Bokoblins kill. Starving can happen. Sleep is necessary. Since our characters will likely be dead before Breath of the Wild takes place don't be surprised if it happens a little sooner and more violently than expected.
  • Short sweet plots
    • We are basically playing the game by only doing minor side quests. Messenger routes, finding missing children, retrieving some herbs, but with a personal importance on it since it will be pushing the limits of what we are initially capable of. I would love it if the story was more episodic to have potential rest spots to wrap it up. I get a little more heart-broken every time a story just...stops. So even if it is an ending with a few loose threads lets try and get some " We did it " or some " Goodbye"s in.

Now for the usual:
  1. Para/Multipara
  2. Capable of playing multiple characters ( Doubling not necessary )
  3. No forced romance ( but don't forbid it either, Just don't go expecting my male Hylian to be into your male Zora. By that comment, you can safely assume I prefer writing Heterosexual over Homosexual pairings. Not completely opposed to it if the story is written well )
  4. A post a day would be nice. If not an OOC chat message a day will do fine. Knowing my partner is alive and still frequents the site is enough for me to put trust in you.
  5. Finish the story before we disappear. ( I don't like ghosts. If you know you may lose posting consistency or interest just give me a heads up and let's throw a ribbon around what we made before that happens )

Wanna learn Korean?
- I am a Korean linguist and may throw in some hangul if we are reading some ancient text or listening to a different language. 재미있을 것 같다.
- Though I don't think I wrote a lot; Just so I know you at least skimmed the whole thing throw in a comment about the Korean language in your PM to me or just ' Korean is cool! ' will do.

Thank you for your time!
Enjoy your day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back