• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings boys' & girls' love [ o p e n ]

Lollia

bayu bayushki bayu

status update: open

lowercase for aesthetic
lastest update:
seeking mxm or fxf​

be able to mirror post! i post anywhere from 2-10 paragraphs depending on scene/muse. be able to contribute in your replies as well! story-telling, third person too, literacy, good grammar, no exceptions to this rule, sorry!
i like ooc chatter, plotting and making friends with my partners!
work as a team. share the spotlight, equal plot contribution, no god mods, pull your own weight and provide ideas and suggestions!
post every few days. personally, i go for every other day or once a day but i'm alright with every few days. bump me if i'm gone for too long and i will do the same to you. don't take this the wrong way but sometimes, i don't have time to chase someone for replies and so i won't.
i will only do ocs, you may use a canon character if it's a fandom but i will not. do not expect me to double just because you want me to.
speaking of doubling, i will do so if i really, really like it. i'd rather do a single pairing, one main character each, that way, i don't get tired of sitting and staring at my own writing for too long.
all site rules apply! and depending on the situation will determine if i hand out or accept any discord requests or other platform names.
fair warning, these are all mainly modern and romance!

sucker | romance, high school/college, mxm or fxf

muse a and b have not been close at all. when one night at a party, they hook up, drunken or not, no one knows but them. however, muse a has made it very clear, they don't want a relationship but there's one issue- muse b is hooked on them. pinning after muse a, trying to convince them that relationships aren't a terrible thing, muse b just can't help it. they're a sucker for muse a.

sincerity is scary | high school, mxm

muse a is questioning his sexuality. muse b is out and open, dating guys left and right. considered somewhat of a heartbreaker, they don't ever think about it until they meet muse a, someone who isn't all that great at being open about their feelings. when muse b meets muse a, muse b is smitten with him, though, throughout their time together, it seems like the heartbreaker is getting his heart broken, seeing as muse a tends to go from hot to cold in the blink of an eye. confused as to what it is, muse b is determined to stick by his side and find out, what's he really afraid of?

here comes the sun | mxm or fxf

muse a has always been a little more on the gloomier and pessimistic side of life. whether or not something made them like that, whatver, that's just how they are now. when muse b enters the scene, a bright ball of sunshine that could rival that of the sun's, muse a is looking for sunglasses. though, muse b isn't so easily turned away, only sticking to muse a even more, whether or not that be out of curiosity or pity, doesn't matter. eventually, muse b grows on muse a, who, by that time, can't picture their life without them.

without me | college, fxf

they were high school sweethearts, muse a and b. however, come the end of senior year, they get separated over a little disagreement. muse a, she wants to be famous, become someone in her life. muse b, she just wants a simple life, go the college route. muse a leaves to pursue her dreams, deciding not to deal with muse b's "unsupportive" attitude. when muse b has to an interview for a college assignment, she realizes she has to do so, with her old sweetheart, muse b, who's rising to fame rather quickly now. a sense of regret fills them as the memory of the bitter dispute is brought back up during their interview but muse b, at least wanting to be civil, invites her old friend to get a drink and catch up. what's the harm in that?

1000 years | mxm or fxf

muse a is an immortal, living life as best as they can. having lived through some of the most interesting moments in history, it's in the 1920s that they meet muse b, who've they've fallin love with. to be gay/lesbian at that point in time was unacceptable, leading them to have to hide their love for each other. when muse b dies, muse a is crushed, promising to never love someone like that again. despite time having moved on, muse a's string of relationships all had something in common, none of them could compare to muse b. muse b was the only one for them. fast-forward to now, modern day, muse a is taking a walk through the park when they see them, muse b, standing there, reading a book on the bench, just like the first day they met. how was this made possible?

you & me | mxm

muse a has always been living life, rich, wealthy and as best he can, it doesn't matter what happens. that's when muse b comes into his life, having met at a photoshoot for a magazine. it was brief but muse a can't help but be interested in muse b, the seemingly vibrant male that managed to make him smile upon their first meeting. inviting muse b over to their estate, that's where their bonding starts, muse b managing to earn himself a spot in muse a's heart. it's a whirlwind romance that takes them all over the globe, only to land in the same place they started, fighting to keep their relationship alive. what happened?

MORE TO COME​

code by Lollia Lollia ✩ hidden scroll

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back