• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ โ€” ooc chat.

Should there be a discord server made for this RP?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Thanks for setting this up!

Just as a heads up, I'll have to yeet myself out if the majority does decide upon the discord OOC route. I just find having large active discord OOCs overwhelming.

I actually don't have any major questions, but I do have an idea for a reoccuring NPC with links to both whoever the antagonist you have in mind is and Silas' backstory - the woman who wanted to break into the archives. If you're up for taking suggestions I'll PM you the rough idea (just to keep it exciting for the others aha)

Thanks for setting this up!

I actually don't have any major questions, but I do have an idea for a reoccuring NPC with links to both whoever the antagonist you have in mind is and Silas' backstory - the woman who wanted to break into the archives. If you're up for taking suggestions I'll PM you the rough idea (just to keep it exciting for the others aha)
It was no problem. Thank you for reminding me! ^^

Hm... sure! Feel free to PM me, I'd love to hear your ideas.

Well it really depends on where you want the story. A time I'm personally fixated on is 4570, cause im working out a story in that time period. But I don't mind changing that.
Ah, sure! That time period is fine. As long as your character can work alongside the rest of the group, it'll be all good!

Everybody OC's so far are great in my opinion, and I'm still working on mine. I've been resting for the past few days but I am still interested (and still working).

Everybody OC's so far are great in my opinion, and I'm still working on mine. I've been resting for the past few days but I am still interested (and still working).
I agree wholeheartedly! Leon is going to have his hands wonderfully full when it comes to teasing and jackassing around with all of them >:]
On that note, it is a pleasure to meet you all! I usually go by Karm or Karma but if we are going to have Discord, Wish works just as well (my handle is wishful_thinking lol!). Looking forward to all the wibbly wobbly, timey wimey fun~

eyyliner eyyliner s o u r s o u r SkyGinge SkyGinge Claudette Claudette Japanime Japanime FabulousTrash FabulousTrash Vagabond Vagabond xuanan xuanan

Last edited:
Same here, looking forward to it! There's just so many places for the characters to go, both physically and developmentally.

KaramelKarma KaramelKarma Just telling you now, expect 99% of Hugoโ€™s dialogue towards Leon to be nothing but swears. Probably cussing him out most chances he gets (but secretly laughing/smiling on the inside ๐Ÿ˜‚)

KaramelKarma KaramelKarma Just telling you now, expect 99% of Hugoโ€™s dialogue towards Leon to be nothing but swears. Probably cussing him out most chances he gets (but secretly laughing/smiling on the inside ๐Ÿ˜‚)
xDDDD
"The filth and grime of the Industrial Revolution really must have left quite a number on ya. Of course, I don't expect nothing less! You may not be the finest of representatives of that time period, but you sure as hell are an accurate one."

A'ight lads, question of the day: if you could travel to just one period in time, what would you choose? And what would your character choose?

Special question for eyyliner eyyliner : do you have an ETA for starting the RP? :) (no hurry, just curious!)

A'ight lads, question of the day: if you could travel to just one period in time, what would you choose? And what would your character choose?

Special question for eyyliner eyyliner : do you have an ETA for starting the RP? :) (no hurry, just curious!)

Personally, I'd love to travel to the era of Catherine the Great (Queen of Russia) and live in her royal court! That or the War of the Roses!

Leon? He'd probably love to land in the time period of Ghengis Khan/Kublai Khan, to witness one of the greatest conquers of the world in history!

I took a break off of Rpn for the past two days. I've pretty much completed my whole oc except for their backstory, so I'll be uploading it today if nothing irl interrupts me.

I think I've broken the code I was gonna use ๐Ÿ‘€

I'm gonna post the broken one now, and the fixed one later.

(It looks better on mobile but on PC the font is comic sans)

Hey, everyone!

I have the IC thread posted! For those who haven't finished their CS yet, feel free to complete it within the next several days. As for those who have had their character sheets already posted + accepted, feel free to start posting whenever you're able! ^^

As for the concept of a discord server, I'll see in the next few days what the results of the poll is. Currently, it is leaning towards me making a server. Please let me know if you're unable to joinโ€”I don't want to make anything inaccessible for the members of this thread.

Last edited:
Oh wow I had no idea people were posting so much already lmfao! So excited to get started on a post then lolol

Oh and I'm tagging everyone just so y'all know I'd love to plot out relationships with my boy Leon and the rest of your characters! Tag me here or we can DM (I can slide first (; )
eyyliner eyyliner BTW, I added more info to Leon's CS on why he joined (wanted to keep backstory vague so I could play with it along the RP!).

SkyGinge SkyGinge Vagabond Vagabond HossaRaffuSnakerRang HossaRaffuSnakerRang FabulousTrash FabulousTrash F o o l i s h n e s s F o o l i s h n e s s Claudette Claudette Japanime Japanime s o u r s o u r xuanan xuanan

I'd love to tie in my boy Vincent with Leon somehow! I'll DM you if you're down. I don't have anything specific in mind but I think something will come to my empty little head eventually, haha.

KaramelKarma KaramelKarma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back