• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boruto Generation Search! Canon Characters and Re-write of Sorts!

A Splendid Bubble

A Bubble of Splendid nature
Hello!

I’ve been in a big Ninja/Shinobi/Naruto mood of late. While I keep up with the manga and some elements of the anime of Boruto: the Next Generation, I do wish to write within the conteset of said generation! However, there are a few things I’d like to alter/re-work and general not include! The main element of the canon I’d like to not include is: Kawaki. I just don’t care much for his inclusion. He’s a fine character, in some regards. A tad too edgy for me. And wish not to include him!

In contrast, I’d like this to focus more on Sarada, as if she was the main character- or, Having her be so within this telling! The current generation of the Uchiha, after the clan’s messy history and what not, that’s a lot to have on someone, and can be rather interesting! Boruto and Mitsuki will be there of course, as I do enjoy them! Just Sarada more of the focus! Also, if possible I’d like to have more Sumire focused. I adored her mini arc at the start of the anime, and wish for more of that- rather than her just falling into background character terrority.

As for the actual plot, I am open to debate and build. Not too much thoughts on specifics! We could, age them all up to say, Shippuden age, and re-do the Sumire plot but at this age and it only happening when this old. Give Sarada some part to play in stopping her and what not! But, again, open to discuss and work out some fun thoughts if this caught anyone’s attention!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back