• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom bored in the house and i'm in the house bored ,, a partner search thread.

TarantulaHawk

💞 libra — istp 💞
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
before even introducing myself, i need to say this now:
if you don't read my rules/requirements, i will ignore your message and/or delete it.

anyway, hi! my name is deonna and i am twenty-two years old, and i am looking for a roleplay partner or two for some fandoms - most are a little obscure or out of date, i won't lie, but i'm desperately craving everything in this thread.

rules
i prefer discord for communication and google docs for roleplay, but i won't give that out right away. we need to chat a bit on rpnation first in order to get to know each other and see if we're compatible.
do not message me if you aren't willing to chat about our characters and their romantic interests, headcanon and make things like moodboards. i hate talking to people that treat roleplay like a business transaction.
as far as pairings go, i roleplay it all (gxg, bxb, and mxf).
we're doing canon x oc with doubling up only. i will not budge on this (unless you want to just play my character's love interest).
literate, third-person writing only.
i respond with at least two decently sized paragraphs for each side of the roleplay, and i expect the same from you.
play the canon characters as they are - i will not be changing the personality of a canon character unless it's part of an established au we're doing.

fandoms
gravity falls
love interest | stanford pines or mabel pines
i will not roleplay bill cipher as a love interest
interested in the reverse falls au, open to any other suggestions

disney/dreamworks
suggest a few movies from this category and i will give you my potential love interest(s)
i know a lot of animated movies
craving sing and encanto

my hero academia
love interest | kirishima eijiro, hanta sero, or natsuo todoroki
i will not roleplay bakugo katsuki as a love interest
i have not seen all of season five

the arcana
love interest | lucio or julian devorak
i will not roleplay valdemar as a love interest
most interested in after canon, but can be persuaded for pre-canon

if you're interested in any of these, please send me a message and don't comment on this thread! i will get to you as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back