• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐… ๐…๐€๐๐‹๐„๐’ ; outside the realm

don't ask me
I just completely screwed my coding to the point where I can't even delete my own post ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
don't look at my six attempts in my private workshop to make a CS because I keep saving a bracket in the wrong spot and breaking it we're in this together (เผŽเบถ เทด เผŽเบถ)

the worst is when I am too dedicated to the struggle so I go thru and cross-check every line of code just so I wonโ€™t have to delete everything ๐Ÿ’€

if villain bad why villain sexy???

fr the only thing in my head rn bc all y'all having dope ass concepts and i'm here like my fc is hot can i just make that why scar is innocent
(and i may or may not be struggling bc mufasa and simba are my mains and making scar the innocent one has never been on my brain but we all need a redemption arc at some point)

fr the only thing in my head rn bc all y'all having dope ass concepts and i'm here like my fc is hot can i just make that why scar is innocent
(and i may or may not be struggling bc mufasa and simba are my mains and making scar the innocent one has never been on my brain but we all need a redemption arc at some point)

if it helps, the angle iโ€™m going with is not that my character is innocent, but rather that everyone involved is equally awful. But this is partially because I genuinely like playing awful little men.

i heard that scar had a different name and he chose that name bc his real name sucked bc it meant โ€œtrash.โ€ scarโ€™s parents named their kid trash ๐Ÿ˜‚

Have you really made a character sheet if you havenโ€™t fucked up so badly you need to delete it and start over?
How bout when the code's not working exactly like you wanted and you've given up and don't care anymore, because life just refuses to let you have pretty things? .i.e., you've only messed up a little bit but it feels like a lot :closedeyescryingfrown:

1655864544863.png
this is me looking at all of my future spouses in the cs thread

7836E01B-084A-481F-B163-78093D50150E.jpeg
hi hello i just like to ask WHO gave yโ€™all the RIGHTS to create such good character concepts. how is a woman supposed to enter this rp and not leave with 20+ marriages?? riddle me that ๐Ÿคจ

hi hello i just like to ask WHO gave yโ€™all the RIGHTS to create such good character concepts. how is a woman supposed to enter this rp and not leave with 20+ marriages?? riddle me that ๐Ÿคจ
SCREAMING CRYING AND THROWING UP BC I KNOW UR IDEA IS BUSSINGLY BUSSING

mine is mostly up I just need to format things nicely for his non-spicy personality and he'll be a good to go tiger (ใ€€๏ฝฅฯ‰๏ฝฅ)โ˜ž with trauma

barns shall be finished tonightโ€ฆ heโ€™s my angry, lonely dragon man whoโ€™s constructed his own little โ€˜safe havenโ€™ within grimm ward for anyone who lives there,, but for a price of working for barns

Users who are viewing this thread

Back