• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐… ๐…๐€๐๐‹๐„๐’ ; outside the realm

he is beautiful and wonderful and this has nothing to do with my massive massive bias for maleficent

U P D A T E !

d75b948bf71b409819dd99cdaa6940f2.jpg
8243caaa30050daf4ae0acc88b5b0dfe.jpg
7e927ea96e6f5678f6d8cd4042f5622e.jpg

Applications are still open and the due date has been determined!

DUE: FRIDAY, JULY 1ST @ 11:59 PM!

BOOK OF FABLES โ€” the dossiers

BOOK OF FABLES โ€” ooc

BOOK OF FABLES โ€” playlist

hey hey hey! sorry for being late to the party~ i'm thinking of the white snake fable from chinese mythology which is one of the four must know myths in chinese culture! it's been changed from what was originally a horror story to a romance genre nowadays so i'm thinking of mixing the two?

the white snake: after centuries of loneliness, she gained enough power to take on a human form and genuinely did fall in love with a human, but because of her natural inclination towards soul stealing, the reputation followed her into the real world and the people in her village discovered her real identity? they chose to betray and persecute her despite her ability to heal all illnesses and willingness to do it for free. she could restrain her need for souls for a single human's lifespan, but the stress of being persecuted caused her lover to die and somewhere in her grief, she lost control of her restraint and drained all of the persecutors' essences.

something of a tragic love story, i suppose. also unashamed advertisement here for the c-drama my faceclaim is from. i promise you all are gonna love it if you give it a chance hehe.

Yes yes I decided to use mad hatter and I lowkey want to make him have an obsession with Alice to the point where he actually unalived some women because they look like her. Is it twisted? Yes, thats what were going for in this rp I assume. Will it make for interesting story plot? I sure hope it does. Will I stick with this plot? I don't know. Thank you for coming to my TedTalk.

Edit: I lied i'm doing bloody mary. We will be taking no further questions thank you.

Last edited:
hello ! i probably won't get anything posted tonight, but i was tossing up between using vasilisa and the firebird, or the necklace of princess fiorimonde (who is a woman who turned all her suitors into her beads on her necklace, girlboss tbh)

absolutely SCREAMING over how beautiful everybody's characters are , im so jealous of the good ideas ๐Ÿ˜ค

could i possibly make a human man who is the only one that knows of the fables existence by chance,,, just out of pure curiosityโ€ฆ like the only human that all the fables trust and can go to and shit,,,

again,,,
just an idea

could i possibly make a human man who is the only one that knows of the fables existence by chance,,, just out of pure curiosityโ€ฆ like the only human that all the fables trust and can go to and shit,,,

again,,,
just an idea
i think having one non-fable human is fine yeseth ๐Ÿฅ

I hope I can get my character idea finished and posted up in time.
!! if you need an extension by the time the deadline is here, iโ€™ll be happy to give a 24-48 hr one

so nero (scar) is 80% complete
i will start writing his personality after i finish crying over the hellish amount of money i just had to spend

everyone really just said they were gonna make the, "we may be bad, but at least we baddies" and haven't looked back since. and i am here for it.

i've got sorcha ( fiorimonde ) about 50% done! still need to find a FC to match the description i wrote, since i'm super big brain and locked myself into a box

everybodys character is so attractive for no reason ๐Ÿ˜ณ phew somebody turn the ac on

Iโ€™m just asking to make sure, but is there a discord for the group? I donโ€™t think I read anywhere that there was, but Iโ€™d thought Iโ€™d ask anyway just in case.

Iโ€™m just asking to make sure, but is there a discord for the group? I donโ€™t think I read anywhere that there was, but Iโ€™d thought Iโ€™d ask anyway just in case.

one will be made once the characters are accepted ! :-)

someone tell me if i broke the webpage for the CS sheets -
is it just me, or are the pages now split so they show two character sheets at the same time? like they made one sheet smaller to cram another post from the same page next to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back