• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern boo’d up [open, adv literate] ♡

lunax

tumblr_o904dvIjv81vvulhyo1_400.gifv
please excuse my ugly thread, i don’t understand bbcode.

hi there! i’m luna, or kayla, whatever floats your boat. i’m a 21 year old with about nine or so years of roleplay experience. i’m looking for some new roleplays to fill some of my free time with something more productive than laying around and watching reruns of reality tv on hulu.

some things about me
— i write in third person past tense
— i can write male or female characters comfortably and interchangeably with no real preference
— i’m always open to doubling
— i’ll write mxf or fxf
— i can reply at least once a day, if not multiple times a day depending on my work schedule
— i write about 3-4 paragraphs on average, but it depends on the scene! i can write much more or much less, i just kinda go with the flow
— i’m super ditch friendly. if you aren’t feeling the rp, no big deal man, you don’t owe me any explanations or anything.
— super chatty ooc if you’re into that! i’ll make you playlists and mood boards and obsess over our characters

rules
— honestly, just try your best with grammar and spelling
— no one liners
— plot with me! i want to feel like you’re into the roleplay too, otherwise it’s no fun
— realistic faceclaims only please!

some plots (my preferred role is bolded)
dull
character a and character b are roommates. they’ve always been friendly with one another, but one night after a night of drinking with their other housemates, they get a little flirty and one thing leads to another. the problem is, a has a boyfriend — a shitty one, but a boyfriend nonetheless. they both chalk it up to being drunk and agree to leave it alone, but they can’t help the connection between them. things quickly become complicated between them and a messy relationship ensues.

keeping up
character a is a recent college drop out who has moved back to
their hometown to try and get a grasp on life, which seems to be spiraling out of control. character b was their best friend in high school who never left their sleepy coastal hometown. when a comes back he thinks that things will pick up just where they left off, but it’s a little bit more complicated than that. there are a lot of hard feelings between the two of them surrounding a’s departure and b isn’t fully prepared to forgive a for the way things left off. can a repair what’s been broken?

bur not often
character a is an intern at a huge record label. they get an assignment from their boss which basically turns them into a personal assistant for the labels most difficult client — character b.

some ideas to develop
— 80s!
— friends w benefits
— witches (give me some sapphic witches)
— christmas!!
— anything music related/music industry related
— gimme all your angst-iest plots
— bank robbers (baby driver ya know)
— gossip girl
— to all the boys i’ve loved before
— dreams??
— persephone (okay just greek mythology)
— fake relationship
— vampires
— god x human
— demon x human

i’ll roleplay either here vía pms or on discord.

hey! keeping up sounds like fun, would love to roleplay if you're down!

I loved your second plot idea! If maybe you’d like to write as character a let me know!! (:

hey! im really interested in some of your plots/pairings, specifically: dull, keeping up, greek mythology, god x human ok let me control myself sorry

tumblr_o904dvIjv81vvulhyo1_400.gifv
please excuse my ugly thread, i don’t understand bbcode.

hi there! i’m luna, or kayla, whatever floats your boat. i’m a 21 year old with about nine or so years of roleplay experience. i’m looking for some new roleplays to fill some of my free time with something more productive than laying around and watching reruns of reality tv on hulu.

some things about me
— i write in third person past tense
— i can write male or female characters comfortably and interchangeably with no real preference
— i’m always open to doubling
— i’ll write mxf or fxf
— i can reply at least once a day, if not multiple times a day depending on my work schedule
— i write about 3-4 paragraphs on average, but it depends on the scene! i can write much more or much less, i just kinda go with the flow
— i’m super ditch friendly. if you aren’t feeling the rp, no big deal man, you don’t owe me any explanations or anything.
— super chatty ooc if you’re into that! i’ll make you playlists and mood boards and obsess over our characters

rules
— honestly, just try your best with grammar and spelling
— no one liners
— plot with me! i want to feel like you’re into the roleplay too, otherwise it’s no fun
— realistic faceclaims only please!

some plots (my preferred role is bolded)
dull
character a and character b are roommates. they’ve always been friendly with one another, but one night after a night of drinking with their other housemates, they get a little flirty and one thing leads to another. the problem is, a has a boyfriend — a shitty one, but a boyfriend nonetheless. they both chalk it up to being drunk and agree to leave it alone, but they can’t help the connection between them. things quickly become complicated between them and a messy relationship ensues.

keeping up
character a is a recent college drop out who has moved back to
their hometown to try and get a grasp on life, which seems to be spiraling out of control. character b was their best friend in high school who never left their sleepy coastal hometown. when a comes back he thinks that things will pick up just where they left off, but it’s a little bit more complicated than that. there are a lot of hard feelings between the two of them surrounding a’s departure and b isn’t fully prepared to forgive a for the way things left off. can a repair what’s been broken?

bur not often
character a is an intern at a huge record label. they get an assignment from their boss which basically turns them into a personal assistant for the labels most difficult client — character b.

some ideas to develop
— 80s!
— friends w benefits
— witches (give me some sapphic witches)
— christmas!!
— anything music related/music industry related
— gimme all your angst-iest plots
— bank robbers (baby driver ya know)
— gossip girl
— to all the boys i’ve loved before
— dreams??
— persephone (okay just greek mythology)
— fake relationship
— vampires
— god x human
— demon x human

i’ll roleplay either here vía pms or on discord.
But not often, dreams, God x Human, 80s, and music label sounds interesting if you'd be willing and still looking

Hi! I’m interested in but not often, a God x Human, or a friends with benefits! PM me if you’re interested :)

Hmm, I could do a world infested by vampires, a group of witches holding a human captive, or the roommate thing, mentioned first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back