• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

nymphi

just a lil garden nymph
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
heya!!

great to be meeting you - my name is nymphi and I’m searching for a partner (or a few, the more the merrier)! to preface, I’m on mobile currently so I am going to be blaming any potential formatting errors or funkiness on that. tysm ♡︎

before I dive into the good part, I’d love to tell you a bit about me:
  • mid-late 20’s, would prefer partners 21+ just for my own comfort
  • I’ve been writing off and on for about 15 years or so (I promise I use punctuation and capitalization correctly in RP, haha)
  • EST timezone
  • I work a full time, soul draining corporate job (can’t be online 24/7)
  • I LOVE making new friends and chatting OOC - pls tell me about your interests!
  • I WILL become invested and create pinterest mood boards, playlists, and likely draw things related to our story

now, onto the goods! I haven’t seen many posts looking for SV stories, but I love the game so much, and I think it’s a perfect world to write in. who doesn't love a cute town setting full of fun characters? what could be better than riling everyone up with a bit of drama?

I don’t have much of an idea for plot at this very second, but I absolutely adore plotting and planning with my partner, so if you’re the same, look no further because I’m your gal! here are a few things I am looking for, though:
  • Canon x OC (call me predictable/basic, I’ve come to terms with it, but I am looking for someone to play Sebastian lol)
  • more than thrilled to double if you’d like to write against someone specific!
  • multiple characters played by both partners - world building and story progression doesn’t happen in a world of 2-4 characters!
  • romance shouldn’t be the MAIN focus, there’s so much more to the story - however, I am a sucker for the slow burn, hehe
  • no post length requirement but I kindly ask that you give me something to work with and that progresses our plot, I’ll do the same in return

other than that, I think the rest can be discussed together in DM, so please feel free to shoot me a message (or comment below) telling me a bit about yourself/your expectations for the story, etc - looking forward to chatting with you soon!

♡︎ nym

I don't have an oc to double but I'd love to do oc x canon as Seb (⌒∇⌒)ノ"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back