• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Blake
Lichen Home Guest Bedroom
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Eliruz Eliruz

So it seemed that this duo was not friends with Rhea and Oliver. Noted. Oliver seemed especially hostile, which irritated Blake, but he was tired and still... still not quite over his fight with Paulina. Now wasn't the time to take out his frustration on his pack members, or anyone else for that matter. Still, he couldn't help but take into account that Oliver probably had not put his best foot forward where this girl was concerned. He would have to ask why later. For now, though, the injured boy she carried needed to rest. So, he led them to an unused bedroom, listening as Oliver and Rhea reported what they'd found to him. He was starting to get a good grasp as to what had happened.

Although he didn't say anything in response to Oliver and Rhea, he did nod once they had finished. It seemed like Oliver had more to say, but probably wouldn't do so, not in front of these strangers. Understandable. Blake could wait. As they reached the room, Blake entered but stayed off to the side as the girl took care of the boy in her arms, placing him on the bed and pulling the covers up over him. Thoughtful. Perhaps they were lovers? No. Smelled too similar. Siblings, then, he was sure. Of course, this wouldn't be the first time he'd jumped to conclusions, but there was something about them that screamed a brother-sister relationship, or, at the very least, one similar to it. Some rogues tended to develop bonds like that over time, so he supposed he couldn't rule out that possibility.

Blake was originally uninterested in these two; they wouldn't be here for long, he'd decided, looking them over. However, the more he watched the female, the more he felt a strange sense of intrigue. She apologized not once, but twice, then proceeded to start saying something about Oliver, soon enough stopping herself and saying that it wasn't important. Blake could already tell Oliver and she must've gotten into a scuffle of some sort. Judging by how Oliver had been fuming, he wondered if this girl had been the one to start it, or if it was the other way around. Either way, this woman wasn't nearly as innocent as she was acting. Which meant...

"Already trying to suck up to me, I see?" he said with a smug smile, but soon waved a dismissive hand. It was excusable; most in her shoes would do the same. "Does he need any immediate medical attention?" Blake gestured with his eyes to the sleeping boy. Although it seemed like he wasn't going to die anytime soon and simply needed time to recover, he could never be sure about these things. He wasn't a healing professional. While he waited for her to answer him, he spoke to Oliver mentally. "Spend some time calming down. We can talk more later."

Lynde
Boreal Territory

Lynde had been waiting.

Her investigations had been interesting, to say the least. Although it irked her that she had not been able to greet her cousin when he'd first arrived in the Boreal territory, there wasn't much she could do about it. He would understand once he heard her report, especially the bit on the human campsite. She had visited it during a rather interesting time, having heard rumors from a few rogues that the humans there were kidnapping supernaturals and torturing and experimenting on them. The moment she came upon the settlement, if it could even be called that, the entire place had been thrown into turmoil. A group had been attacking. She'd watched from a distance as this group rescued an injured female, then taken her time searching the camp for any survivors to question. She hadn't found any, but this was still curious.

If she had only stayed a little longer, she might've seen members from yet another pack there, as well as a female vampire on a rescue mission. But she knew none of this and was perfectly content with the information she'd managed to drag up as it was. If the human camp wasn't enough to report on, though, she'd also heard of the Tri-Pack Hunt. Perhaps her cousin would want to take Lichen and Custos up on the offer.

So, Lynde had been waiting, but not for very long. As she sat in the sitting room, her legs crossed, she flipped through a book that she wasn't really paying all that much attention to reading. A pup was sweeping as she read. Every once in a while, she looked towards the pup and smiled goofily, finding anyone younger than her adorable. When Abraxas had returned to the castle, shifting back into his human form, she stood and set the book down on the nearest surface, moving to trail after him. He was being distracted by another pup who seemed to love to talk which was, also, very cute.

"We need to talk later," she said to him, her hands stuffed in her jacket's pockets. "Not only to catch up, but because I have some information you'll like to hear, both about the other packs here and the humans." Although she tried to keep her voice down so as not to concern the pup and whatever mission the adorable little youngster was dead-set on, she wouldn't be surprised if she was heard. She hadn't, after all, tried very hard.

Oliver
Lichen House
Oliver watched as Blake led them to another room, not surprised that the alpha was seeing through the breeder's response. His sister gave him a look, as she knew what he was thinking, the keeper following as Blake led them to a room where the injured one could settle and rest. He heard Blake telling him to calm and compose himself, but seemed to get his hidden message, the Keeper nodding sharply and dragging his sister with him out of the room and towards her room where he left her before heading to his own. Once he was in his room, he exhaled, rubbing at his mark. Perhaps it was best to mention a bit about their mother's bloodline...the Larch bloodline that had been born of their father. Perhaps it was time...to stop.

Kipsy Kipsy (blake)

Abraxas
Boreal Home
Abraxas watched the pup as it entered the house, his nose catching a scent he knew and causing him to turn. Since taking control of this pack, and defeating that arrogant whelp soldier, he hadn't smiled much but did so at seeing his cousin striding towards him. The smile, however, disappeared as Lynde spoke of them needing to talk and how she had information on the humans...Abraxas at this point could only assume the creatures calling themselves the Blood Order....not knowing it was more dangerous than that...as well as about the other two packs, Lichen and the little mutts running around refusing to be who they were. The deformed creatures. The alpha shook his head, frowning at his cousin. "I see...at least you're safe. I've been wondering what you've been up to since this pack came back here to their home," said Abraxas. "Had I known you were around, I would have brought food home but this pup seems to have done something useful...I was going to go check this meal it prepared with the other pup. Care to join?"

Kipsy Kipsy (lynde) mentioned: Eliruz Eliruz (davina)

Valencia
Guest Room
Interactions/Mentions: Blake Kipsy Kipsy

Valencia sighed gently, letting her hand gently come down to stroke her brother's dark curls, a feeling of regret hitting her hard. She had left for only an hour, and he was gone the next. Val had searched tirelessly for her kin yet couldn't find him until a pair of wolf and vampire stormed the camp, dragging out two women. Shaking the memories from her mind, she heard him shift a bit and ask if she was already sucking up. She quickly lifted her chin and looked at him, her hues widening with astonishment; how did he see through the mask? She needed to play it off as being grateful, but she was caught off guard by his smug smile. A bit of blood rushed to her tanned cheeks; what was happening to her? She felt a flustered feeling bubbling in her chest, causing her to fight off a defensive outburst. Biting her lip gently, she gazed at him for a moment and thought of a good answer, but chose to just be honest in this moment. "I do not mean to come across as 'sucking up'," she replied softly, "I just don't really..interact with many other than my brother, Luca. We've been alone for a century, so it's a bit..odd speaking to others." Kneeling next to the bed, the curly haired vixen studied her slumbering kin and rested a hand against his forehead. His skin felt warm to her, though they were the same temperature, so she didn't fret; though Oliver and Val got off on the wrong foot, she did trust Oliver's abilities. Carefully, the female checked the bandages per Blake's comment about any need of immediate medical help. Not seeing anything that she hadn't before, she shook her head. "No, everything seems to be healing nicely. I must admit," the female spoke, pushing herself up, "that male that healed my brother was quite..feral when my kin and I were trying to get away from the bunker. Yet, when he spoke, he seemed almost intrigued by violence. It took pinning him to snap him out of the trance-like state he was in." She turned towards Blake and took a few steps forward, her amber gaze studying him. "Though I cannot complain myself, I reacted too protectively. I just hope I haven't hurt your..healer, was it?" Realizing that she hadn't properly introduced herself, she thought for a moment before sticking out her hand to shake. "Where are my manners? I apologize," she offered a friendly smile, "my name is Valencia Fairchild, and as I've mentioned prior, that is my brother, Luca Fairchild."

Emery Jamie
Zumi's House/Historical Ithawell
Interactions/Mentions: Ordan scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Jae Kipsy Kipsy

The large wolf heard footsteps, his hues narrowing. Zahn snarled mentally and fought for control, which was the first time in weeks he had tried. Emery growled even louder when Zahn began yapping at him. "Familiar wolf, war!"

"Shut up, we're about to get our heads blown off! Now, stop so I can figure how to get us out!"

"No, you be quiet, whelp! Smells like..sire," the wolf growled mentally, causing Emery's stomach to drop. Almost immediately after this happened, the door swung open and there was Jae, holding a gun and pointing it at the large wolf. The tan beast lowered his ears towards the Omega, his lips pulling back to bare his teeth defensively. He backed away slowly, but stopped dead in his tracks when he spotted the much larger man with dark hair. Memories flashed in his mind, causing Zahn to surface. With Emery retracted and Zahn in control, well, as in control as he could be, he shifted to human form to communicate better. His now glowing amber eyes narrowed towards the male and he took a step forward, his lips tugging up in a sneer. "Achilles," the wolf snorted, his hand lifting to rest against the doorframe.

"Give me back control, you bastard! You had enough control back in the war!"

"Shut up, Emery! You remember the war just as well as I do, he is another of the blood sire." Zahn growled loudly, his eyes slipping down towards Jae, his mouth upturn into a crooked smile. He was about to speak when Jamie came bolting down the hallway, stubborning latching herself to her father's leg, looking up to see two guns pointed towards the two. Emery shoved his way back into control and quickly swooped the little girl up in his arms, a protective growl leaving his lips, making sure to put him between her and the guns.

Davina Damion
Porch to Kitchen
Interactions/Mentions: Abraxas, Abha, others scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Lynde Kipsy Kipsy Harper Shaded Shaded

The young pup pummeled her way past everyone, shifting and skidding into the cabinets in the kitchen. She whined, rubbing her little head that hit the hard, unforgiving surface. Damion furrowed his brow and popped his head in, silverware in his hands. Seeing the small pup on the ground, he quickly moved to her and set the forks on the counter. "Honey, are you okay?" He asked, concern in his eyes as he helped Davina up. She was fine, though the back of her head kind of ached from the impact of the collision. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just got a little too excited," she replied happily and quickly went back on her way to the dining room with the forks. The male watched her, his brows knitting together in worry and confusion; he knew she was a brilliant pup, but she was a bit too energetic today. Damion wondered why, but as soon as he heard the door open, he knew exactly why. The grump of an alpha was back. Groaning internally, the beta put on a friendly face and walked into the hall to greet Abraxas. As he turned the corner, he spotted a new female, his eyes slowly becoming cautious. "Welcome back, Abraxas. I'm glad you're back, the girls made a pretty amazing dinner. I'm guessing this is the cousin you were speaking of earlier on?" He mused, a warm smile on his lips. "Welcome. We have extras, so you're in luck." The beta was about to introduce himself, but Davina came running in, grabbing Damion's hand. Her eyes lifted to Lynde and a big, joyful smile tugged at her lips. "Yay! More people to try dinner! Come on, it's going to get cold! It just came off the grill, erm.." Looking up at Damion, she motioned him to lean down, so he did and her question made him laugh. "Yes, darling, it's called a grill, not a stove. A stove is inside, a grill is outside." With that, the pup grabbed Abraxas' hand, dragging the two towards the dining room. The smell of medium rare steak filled the air, along with homestyle green beans and baked potatoes. The smells all together would have even the pickiest critic drooling.

Evangeline
Silas' Room
Interactions/Mentions: Silas Shaded Shaded (Mentions Blake; Kipsy Kipsy )

Evangeline was growing restless as she laid there, her hues staring up at the ceiling. Silas hadn't been back in a few hours and she didn't know why, but it worried to her some degree. In such the little time she'd known the man, she felt as if she was becoming infatuated with the brute somehow. Her thoughts drifted to his dark tresses that occasionally fell into his enticing dark chocolate gaze. Though he seemed quite..feral, he had a soft side that she definitely saw. Yet, why he revealed it around her was unbeknownst to her. With a now rosy face, she tried to push herself up from the bed but struggled. Hissing under her breath, the fiery redhead swung her legs over the bedside, despite her body's protests and Blake's order. Was it really an order or more of a suggestion? Waving it off, she pushed herself to her wobbly legs and stumbled to the desk with a stack of simple clothes. "I can't even walk normally.." She muttered under her breath before lifting her hues towards a simplistic painting of a landscape just above her head. Inspecting it closer, the female leaned forward to get a better look but her hand ended up slipping. A gasp left her lips as her legs gave out and down she went towards the ground. A loud yelp left her lips, her hands clawing to catch anything, even a scrap of curtain.

Eden
Medical Room to Hallway
Interactions/Mentions: Ezra Shaded Shaded

The day was going by so slowly, and the female really needed to stretch her aching muscles yet of course, Silvia said she wasn't allowed to move until her wounds healed a bit more. Eden couldn't wait any longer though, seeming how she was just continuing to grow restless. So, with her stubborn attitude still in tact, she felt around with her hands to find the edge of the bed. Once she felt her fingertips brush against the end of the mattress, she lifted herself up with a whine of pain. Composing herself, she carefully slid her slender body to the edge, hesitantly lowering her bare feet to the cold wood flooring. A shiver ran through her limbs as she finally stood, her balance completely off. She almost lurched forward but managed to grab ahold of a medical desk and prop herself up. If she wanted to be helpful at any point, she'd need to remember the layout, which wasn't hard but seeing how everything got changed up during the procedure, she was knocking into medical trays and tripping over herself.

"How is mate ever going to want us?" Ellie whimpered quietly within her head, which caused Eden to falter. The shadowy objects in her sight seemed to only darken the longer she stared, as did her mood. She remained quiet and continued on, but Ellie wouldn't stop spilling her insecurities. The female was developing a headache from all the chatter, which caused her to stop once more, her hand lifting blindly to her temple. "Ellie, just give me a few moments to myself, please." Eden pleaded, to which her wolf grumbled about how she always wanted her to be quiet yet complied. Letting out a sigh of relief, she continued stumbling around until she found her way to a solid oak frame; the doorway into the hallway. With a small sense of accomplishment, Eden made her way out into the hallway, only for her heart to sink. What if Ellie was right? Now, not only did Ellie's insecure thoughts spill into her mind but also her own. She could hardly move around on her own, so why would he want her? With sagging shoulders, the tan female took another step, tears threatening to spill.

Adesina
Outskirts of Custos
Interactions/Mentions: Zegrath scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Adesina peered down at the poor newborn who looked at her, like he was utterly confused at what she was doing. Finally, she recognized the look of recognition when he caught the scent of her blood. She watched as Zegrath lifted an arm from the ground and lowered her wrist to his mouth. He must've been too exhausted to snap out his fangs, which she was somewhat grateful for. Studying the redheaded teen, she noticed burns from the harsh sun rays of day and frowned, her silver hues flickering back up towards the feeding male. "You poor thing..you must've been turned just a few hours ago.." She whispered, her heart wrenching forward metaphorically and her brows furrowing. "I'll make sure you're taken care of, young one. We'll get you some food, and give you shelter." Lifting her other hand, she rubbed his back, trying to soothe the male while he fed.

Jaehwa
Zumitri's Home

As much as Jaehwa tried not to, it was difficult to resist the show of pity on his face. He was sad on Ordan's behalf. No, not just sad. Angry. There had to be something he could do, something he could say, to help convince the alpha that his friend's death wasn't his fault. Perhaps he already had, but, just to solidify that, Jaehwa spoke up again. "You may never know why this one was so different. Perhaps it was the way he was raised, perhaps he was just twisted from the moment he was born. It doesn't matter. It wasn't your fault. None of this rests on your shoulders. Okay?"

As they continued their conversation of the underground hospital, Jaehwa felt himself become more excited about the idea. It would become a safe space, even for those who didn't want to take the cure once they found it. Jaehwa liked the concept of getting the supernatural in Ithawell together for something like that. A mutual project they could all work on and see completed together. It was wishful thinking, which Tarquin reminded him sourly, but he couldn't really seem to help himself. It was never a bad thing to dream, after all, wasn't it? "We can make it happen," he said, encouraged. Of course, that good feeling soon dissipated as he found out about the experiments. There wasn't nearly enough time to properly scold Ordan, though.

Hearing Achilles in his head, Jaehwa followed the instructions provided to him. The safety on the gun now off, he tried to temporarily turn his mind away from the frustration and upset he felt at having been kept in the dark. Achilles was, oddly enough, pretty helpful in keeping him distracted from those feelings, making Jaehwa snort a little to himself when he mentioned locking him up in the dungeons. As if he'd ever shoot Ordan. Achilles, on the other hand... Nah. Probably not.

As he headed to the door, Tarquin got the brilliant idea to shoot Achilles a playful comment. "Wouldn't mind being locked up, just for you." Jaehwa choked on his own saliva, fumbling for a moment with the gun in his hands. Great. How lovely, especially right as Ordan told him to keep the gun steady.

"Can you not!? Flirt with him later!" Jaehwa hissed in his mind. Tarquin merely laughed and laughed, as if they weren't in any danger at all, driving Jaehwa insane. He opened the door and tried to act calm despite the embarrassment flushing his cheeks. Speaking to the wolf, he narrowed his eyes and took in a deep breath, the blush slowly fading away. Ordan growled out, as well, allowing Jaehwa to take that time and focus on picturing Xiulan in his hands. With his grip steady again, he made sure to aim right for the wolf's head.

When the wolf snarled at him, bearing his teeth, Jaehwa did feel the urge to step back. However, the wolf was soon shifting into human form, suddenly mentioning Achilles out of nowhere. Jaehwa blinked a few times, bewildered. Did they know each other? Or, at least, did their wolves? That's when the man--wolf?--said for someone named Emery to shut up. He mentioned war and something about a blood sire, leaving Jaehwa very confused. He took a step back and to the side to let Ordan and Achilles get a better look at the guy, but his aim never wavered. However, when the child came running up, soon swooped into the man's arms, he immediately lowered his gun. No way he was going to point that thing at a kid.

"What's going on?" Jaehwa asked, both to the guy and to Ordan, his brows furrowed.

Zegrath
Territory Outskirts

Zegrath heard but didn't reply, all thoughts ont he strange metallic liquid that was running down his throat and somehow soothing his hunger, somehow quenching the strange thirst within him that he had been feeling all day and the prior evening when the venom worked its way through his body. His siblings must not have survived being mauled, death was the only explanation for why he had not found them. He looked at the stranger and then looked at the woman as she rubbed his back and speaking words which he didn't really process well in his current state of mind. Finishing after a bit, blood dribbling down his chin which he didn't notice or pay heed to, he attempted to move, unfortunately the woman was still holding him. His once red eyes began to fade, turning back to their cobalt coloration as he looked at the woman, trying to process what it was she had said. "We were all attacked a night to three nights ago...we only began tur...waking...today...yesterday...today I guess," spoke Zegrath. "Who are you? What...what was that t...thing that attacked me...siblings...not survive attacks...all...all tearing into each other...someone...arrows in few who...go into sun first." It was quite obvious his confusion and fear was evident, as his eyes filled with fear again. "Why did sun hurt?"

Eliruz Eliruz (adesina)

Ordan
Zumitri's House
Ordan sighed..."I suppose I should rely on you lot more...you especially...and Siliva for medical info now that Zumi's gone. But I would like that...and I guess you're right...I need to stop blaming myself."

"It also got you shot."
Ordan ignored Achilles, the white wolf hearing Tarquin's words and practically purred, though wolves couldn't purr of course...at the very least, Achilles preened, obviously finding Tarquin's flirting favorable.

"Pretty mate soon heat. Find somewhere alone with pretty mate, pack no find...pretty mate and I make little tarquin...little achilles," rumbled the inner wolf. Ordan was stunned and then snarled at his wolf who ignored him as Jaehwa soon opened the door and they both heard speaking.

"Can you just stop...this is hardly the time." Achilles huffed at his human side, however when the door swung open by Jaehwa, there was a large tan wolf there standing in the doorway. Jaehwa backed up and the wolf snarled at the omega who stepped aside to let Achilles and Ordan see, the Custos alpha frowning as he caught the scent.

"Familiar wolf...." Achilles rumbled in his head, searching his memories for the wolf who he thought he had seen before. The wolf speaking however caused him to cackle as Ordan closed his eyes.

"Zahn," spoke the alpha, both wolf and man speaking. What the hell is he doing here?!

The smell of his sire hit his nose, though it was not profound, it was enough for both man and wolf to remember Zahn...and the man who controlled the wolf. "Zahn had more control in the war like I did," spoke Achilles. "I take it Emery hasn't let you had any fun in a while?" Achilles questioned, his now silver eye shining in gleeful rememberance as Ordan fought the wolf for control. He would not turn the damn house into a battlefield if Achilles went nuts.

"Shut up Achilles."

The alpha kept his gun pointed at Zahn as he shifted into his human form, the alpha recognizing Emery who had been a medic if he remembered correctly. However, a pup darted in between them, clinging to Zahn's leg, the alpha's eyes narrowing and he turned his head towards her, taking in her scent. "That's not his I smell...smells like you," said Achilles with a frown, the wolf remembering all too well how blood sire had killed a sickly pup one leaf turn. "Did blood sire even get out? I don't remember...just how good it felt to...."

"Achilles!" Of course Zahn spoke of the war and Ordan sighed, flicking the safety back on as he raised a hand to rub at his nose. Gods help us if blood sire got out.

Jaehwa asking what was going on caused Ordan to flick his gaze his to the omega. "Old pack...not hurt mate...least Emery no hurt. Old war pack...blood sire cub."

"Too many," Ordan breathed, his eyes closing as the soldiers kept within their cells came back to his mind...guards grabbing him...being thrown into a holding area...the russet-brown wolf watching from the shadows...The alpha's hand trailed this time down the base of his neck, winching. Opening his eyes again, Ordan sighed. "I don't know how you found me Emery but I have things to do so I suggest you say what you want to say..."

Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa) Eliruz Eliruz (emery)

Abraxas
Boreal Home
Damion came then while he was talking to his cousin, the beta welcoming him back though Abraxas got the feeling it was not sincere before looking at his cousin and speaking of welcoming her as well as of there being extra food. The pup came back and said the food had made over a grill, then whispered something he couldn't catch to Damion who spoke and answered her before leading them towards the kitchen. Abraxas frowned after them before indicating his cousin should go ahead and followed her, the rest of the pack already there for the most part and saw there was medium rare steak ready. The alpha took in the large dining hall as he was pulled there, seeing several long tables with chairs and surprisingly quite roomy.

Eliruz Eliruz (damion, davina) Kipsy Kipsy (lynde)

Last edited:
Ezra H. Hastings
Interaction: Eden Eliruz Eliruz

The male had been out of it, Ezra often distracted and disoriented, Silvia had to pry him from beside Eden so that his mind could take a break while he rested. The brute couldn’t think, it was hard after he registered and had the time to understand what happened, Elias was also unnaturally silent. He didn’t give the usual apathetic nature towards everyone around him, he was like a slowed down version of himself when he wasn’t checking on Eden—by checking on Eden it was poking his head around the corner and making sure she was okay while resting. He hadn’t slept too much during the night, and all day he had been fidgeting. It was embarrassing yet his nerves were fried, his mind running blank until finally Silvia allowed him to go downstairs into the last place he saw Eden. The pale haired healer was being kept awake by the brute, his constant pleading to see Eden and questions about if she would be alright were exhausting to the point she threatened to lock him outside of the house. It was annoying, but endearing that Ezra had been asking Silvia how Eden would be doing.

Now, his feet carried him swiftly down the stairs, the werewolf moving rather quickly through the house. He didn’t know most of the pathways but he had memorized which way to get to the medical room within moments. Trotting down the stairs, his mind buzzing with activity at finally being able to see Eden, he paused. He heard the soft pitter patter of footsteps, his eyes roaming the area before catching sight down the hallway the woman that occupied his mind so much. Planting himself at one end of the hallway, his brows knitted together in confusion at seeing her expression contorted, it didn’t last long as his eyes settled into a soft tone at the sight of Eden. However her words that she muttered had Elias stirring at the displeasure on her face and in her tone. “Eden?” he called out gently, voice raspy ever so slightly. He had little after effects from taking what he could away from Eden, though they lingered but Elias dealt with it all, leaving him distracted and distant. “You are walking—do you need help? Does anything hurt? I can go find Silvia!” his words rushed from his mouth quickly, his legs carrying him towards Eden as he quickly thought of why she would need to get up, he was worried she was in pain.

Silas R. Landon
Interaction: Evangeline Eliruz Eliruz

The male trudged his way up the stairs, his nose burning with new scents as they breached his lungs. He didn’t normally breathe but considering he could sense the different arrival he was wary. He had always been cautious of new arrivals, it was a dangerous world and he would prefer to be alert even in his own home with the pack. His hands were stuffed in his pockets, his face blank and unrelenting while he climbed up the stairs to his room. His dark eyes were hardened like his face, a serious expression lacing his features. Silas had been gone too long, in fact it was ages since he had been home—not true, it was merely a day. That should be but a blink of an eye for the old vampire however when he desperately wanted to return he could only consider it too long. Slipping along the hallway, his eyes zeroed in on his doorway, nose twitching as he picked up a rather familiar and foreboding smell coming from the doorway. Blake. He closes his eyes, mentally recoiling from the lecture he was going to have, though he couldn’t help but think Blake would be the one to act more than lecture—no Larkin would be jumping down his throat with a lecture alright.

Slipping inside the room, he had little time to react, his brown hues picking up on the lack of a body in the bed. Startled at the sudden change from Evangeline’s location, the male stepped forward into the room when he heard the creak of the floor. Silas reacted quickly, from seeing the build up of surprise on Evangeline’s face he had outstretched his arm in a rapid split second reaction as Evangeline nearly plummeted to the floor. Silas slipped his arms underneath Evangeline to help balance out her weight from the sudden drop, he was surprised to even see her walking. Taking the time to shyly advert his eyes away from her stunning features, the brute glanced towards the dresser and the painting hung above it. “We’ve really got to stop meeting like this,” he drawled casually, tilting his head towards the red haired vampire who nearly tumbled to the ground. He wouldn’t question or pry about the visitor she received, but merely placed a roguish grin on his face, “Are you feeling any better? You seem to be walking just fine,” he raised his brows—so much for his steely expression.

Harper C. Miller
Interaction: Abraxas scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , Lynde Kipsy Kipsy , Damion and Davina Eliruz Eliruz

The vampire had been occupied, sleeping most of the dawn away but moving about through the house to catch up on work. More so, reaching out to past associates for the pack, rats if you will. The vampire attempted to relocate many past pack members this way, however every lead she had found ran into a dead end, ending with their death. Slouching slightly as she walked, the dark haired female ran her fingers through her long strands of hair before stepping out and into their home. Harper needed to patrol, the wolves would be enjoying their dinner by now, she would keep watch while they did so, then she would also try and set up a steady stream of food for the pack, or at least a safe way to enter the city and avoid human detection. Humans were pesky things, to eat or not to eat?

Moving along the hallway, she descended quickly into what was the introduction of another and return of their alpha. Harper watched as she approached, eyes curiously observing Davina as she chatted away, eager to invite this stranger to dinner and try and drag Abraxas to their meal as well. “Welcome back, Abraxas.” Glancing towards the female, the beta vampire tipped her head upwards, a grin sliding onto her face, “Davina, you seem excited today—maybe after dinner you help me read Nisha a bedtime story,” she proposed to the young werewolf pup as she eagerly took charge of the other two. Harper shook her head absentmindedly before turning to Lynde, observing as Damion recognized her as this cousin Abraxas commented about often. “It’s nice to meet you, I’m Harper,” she outstretched her hand for the woman to take before flickering her glance towards Damion. Elbowing the werewolf lightly, she retracted her hand, eyes lingering only for a moment before flashing towards Lynde. Harper was growing too attached to Damion, her mind realized this yet she couldn’t help but be happy around him and little Davina who was just a ball of energy. “This oaf over here is Damion,” she introduced the other, snickering slightly at the brute before watching as Davina dragged Abraxas away, almost feeling for the guy as he was about to endure the countless questions from the pup no doubt.​

Blake
Lichen Home | Guest Bedroom
Eliruz Eliruz

Hearing the female's explanation, Blake nodded, getting it. Although... "A century, huh?" He hummed. That made this girl and her brother--whose now revealed relationship confirmed his suspicions--older than him. He wasn't sure how to feel about that yet. He knew he was young for a vampire, but... "I can understand. I would probably be just as socially awkward if I was in your position." Hearing about Oliver, though, left a sour taste in his mouth. He would have to worry about his keeper on top of everything else, it seemed. "I'll talk to him later about his behavior," he said, "and please accept this apology from me on his behalf." He was playing with her at this point, voice teasing.

As Blake spoke, she took steps toward him. He watched her curiously. "It's only natural that you were protective, considering the circumstances. No need to be sorry." Pausing, Blake continued to study her face, finding that he was enjoying this conversation. She was... interesting, especially the way she spoke. If she was being honest and not withholding information from him to make herself look better (which he believed to be the case), then perhaps he could see them getting along well during her and her brother's stay here.

Maybe that's why he was still letting them rest up in his home even though he knew that they weren't friends of Oliver or Rhea. Hm. He'd have to think more about that. At the very least, this girl wasn't pissing him off. That was... nice.

"His name is Oliver, and he's my keeper, actually," Blake corrected, although it wasn't that big of a deal. As the female held out her hand, Blake stared at it for a moment before offering a smile of his own, taking her hand and giving it a firm shake. Although his expression wasn't earnest, it would be incredibly difficult to distinguish it from his usual, charming smiles. "Blake Cortland. You can probably already tell, but I'm Lichen's alpha. It's lovely to meet you and your brother." He let go of her hand, eyes twinkling with mirth. "Consider yourself lucky that I like you. You and Luca are welcome to stay here until he's healed up."

Lynde
Boreal Home

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Eliruz Eliruz Shaded Shaded

Quickly, a smile crept across Lynde's face as she spoke with her cousin. "Ah, I probably should've texted you. I'm just still not very fond of cellular devices yet," she said, although he already knew this about her. "Mine's been dead for the past two days; haven't found the time to plug it in and let it charge." Hearing that the pups had prepared a meal, Lynde's grin widened. "I'd be happy to check it out with you, so long as it's edible and not some sort of mud pie."

A male gave her a warm smile as he entered the hall. Lynde looked to her cousin, knowing that smile felt a little off for a reason, but soon returned her gaze to him and responded with a wave. The pup bounded over, then, looking up at her with a huge, cheery grin that melted Lynde's heart. She laughed, especially when the pup grabbed Abraxas' hand, tugging him along. What guts this child had. Reminded her a little of herself.

Soon after, a female then stepped into the hall, saying that she was Harper, her hand outstretched. Lynde took it, shaking it gently, before looking to Damion, who was just introduced as well. "Ah, glad to make your acquaintance. I'm Lynde." She stuck out her hand for him to shake as well, quite fond of handling introductions this way. Actually, she was fond of anything that required physical contact; her cousin would know this of her. After all, it was common for her to make Abraxas the victim of her hugs, whether he liked it or not. Speaking of... She shot him a cheeky glance, knowing that she would have to bear hug him sometime soon. It was her way of saying hello to him, after all. However, she supposed she could spare him that for the time being, or, at the very least, while they were in the presence of the others.

Although... The more it annoyed him, the better. That's what cousins were for, after all.

As she continued to move closer to the kitchen, Lynde took in the smell of steak. It made her mouth water. She didn't much care for the green beans and mashed potatoes but supposed she should praise the meal anyway if only to see that pup's cute smile again. "It smells delicious," she told the pup, waiting for some sort of reaction.

Emery Jamie
Interactions/Mentions: Jae Kipsy Kipsy Ordan scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

The male let out a breath of relief when the smaller wolf put down the gun and spoke, asking what was going on. Oh Lordy, was that a long story! War, turning, and becoming feral? It wasn't something that Emery typically liked talking about. He shifted his weight, his blue hues flickering back towards Ordan, who finally recognized him. The shift in his voice made him realize that Achilles was also one who recognized him, possibly the first? Finally, all guns were lowered from him, so he slowly turned. Jamie slowly lifted her chin and looked back towards the two men, her eyes filled with uncertainty. "Daddy..who are they?" She asked quietly, her little arms tightening around the male's neck. Slowly glancing down from the two men to his daughter, then back to the men, he put on a smile for her and readjusted his hold on her. "These are some old friends, honey. Why don't you go outside to mommy and your other father?" He mused softly, running a free hand through her dark hair. Jamie looked back at the two before glancing back up at her father. "Okay, daddy." The little human nodded, being set down. Turning to the other two, she gave a shy wave before scampering down the hallway, down the stairs, and out the front door. Quickly, she ran around the house and towards the two wolves awaiting her and her father's return. "Mommy, dad! Other daddy found some old friends and sent me out here." She said before reaching up and climbing into Shika's lap, snuggling up to his chest momentarily.

Meanwhile, inside the house, Emery kept his distance from the two just to ensure everyone's safety. He was afraid Zahn could be triggered by Achilles' presence. Eyeing Ordan, he furrowed his brow when Achilles spoke, directing his sentence to Zahn. The wolf shoved his way through and feigned a pout. "When do humans ever let us have fun anymore? So controlling," he huffed before Emery gained control again, his eyes changing rapidly between blue and amber. He lifted a hand to his head and grunted. "I wonder why we do that, asshat." Emery snapped back at his wolf and looked towards Jae, lifting both hands in an attempt to show he wasn't a threat to anyone. "Yes, I wouldn't dare lay a finger on anyone. In fact, I only came here searching for food, possibly some kind of shelter for the night. Our last shelter was..well, invaded by hunters. So, my mates are outside and should be with my daughter now. I didn't mean to intrude, especially if this a loved one's house."

Adesina
Outskirts of Custos
Interactions/Mentions: Zegrath scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

The alpha could tell the boy had been traumatized by whatever had happened down within those bunkers, but she wouldn't just stand by and let him suffer. Carefully moving her wrist once he was done feeding, Adesina gingerly wiped away the blood from his lips and shifted so he could sit up if he wished. Her silver hues flickered down to his now cobalt ones, spotting the fear as he rambled on and spoke about what they did to him and his siblings. Concern flickered in her expression, softening her features immensely. The female continued to soothingly rub his back, careful to avoid any burns or injuries. "Hey, just take a breath and calm yourself, young one. Everything will be okay," she murmured in a comforting voice, "just let me explain what's happening to you and what's going on before you ask anymore questions. Okay?" Sina studied him for a moment before going into a short explanation of what was happening to him and why the sun burned him so badly. "My dear, you survived a vampire attack and turned. You are no longer human, which is why my blood sated your hunger; you know that really agonizing feeling in your throat, as if someone lit a fire in your stomach? That's what the hunger is. Now that you've turned, blood is your primary and only source of needed minerals, vitamins, and any protein the body needs. You will need to feed soon before you starve again. Now, the sun hurt you because our skin is very..well, sensitive to direct sunlight. The worst light you can ever be caught in is afternoon rays; they will kill you." Once she was done, she carefully knelt down and gingerly picked the boy up. "We need to get you back to the pack house so I can get you fed."

Valencia
Guest Room/Lichen

The vixen watched him, taking in every reaction; Valencia needed to know her brother was safe. Yet, as the man spoke, she couldn't help but notice a..teasing tone to his voice? Standing there, she tried to focus on something other than the humor gleaming in this brute's eyes; it was causing that feeling to arise once more in her chest, which she didn't particularly care for. "Sadly, yes. Our family never really..let us socialize with others, so we tended to stick with one-another more than spending time with 'friends'." She pointed out, the word feeling foreign against her tongue. Though she grew up with a few siblings, they never really understood her like Luca did, which was why Luca and her were still alive. Going quiet for a moment, she caught his comment upon the subject of Oliver's behavior and accepting an apology. She would've accepted it, yet it seemed Blake was having quite the time teasing her. "If you were being serious, I might've sent you with an apology from me." The female responded with a similar amount of teasing ness within her tone, yet somehow, her tanned cheeks dusted over with a very light red flush that could only be seen with very good eyesight. Her amber hues flickered up towards his, making and keeping eye contact as he spoke. To her, eye contact was very important, especially when speaking to an alpha or higher powered being; it was respectful in her eyes. This man had her mind all kinds of confused and jumbled, making her thought process like a maze; one thought would come but get entangled and lost within her other ones.

As Blake corrected her on who she assumed was his healer, turned out to be something called a 'Keeper' and apparently the crabby man's name was Oliver. It was a common name from where she grew up, but she'd never met anyone named Blake before. The conversation seemed to take a more happy turn and she was somewhat enjoying this new concept of conversing. Though as he spoke, there was something about each smile; as if they were purposely charming? The redness along her cheeks grew a bit redder with each smile she noticed, before she finally felt his hand take hers in a handshake. She nearly jumped out of her skin when a tingling sensation lit her skin ablaze for the moments her skin came into contact with his. It was a brief few moments, but it left her mind reeling; what was that just now? Trying desperately to shake it off, she raised an eyebrow towards his introduction and played off her sudden flustered state with an amused smile. "Likewise, Blake." She mused but found herself internally shocked when he made his last comment. Was he being serious? Maybe she had done the right thing with being truthful instead of hiding her rather..soft side. "I'd like to help out here, if possible, to earn Luca's and I's keep for the days we may be staying with you."

Eden
Hallway

Eden was about to continue on down the hallway, yet when she took another wobbly step, she heard someone coming down the stairs. Breathing in the familiar scent, her heart slammed painfully against her ribcage. It was Ezra, the mate she was afraid that didn't want her. Her frame trembled slightly with effort as she turned her head towards the sound of his voice. Redness covered her cheeks soon enough but it was only seen for a moment because she quickly turned to face forward, her back to him. "Why is mate here? They won't want us.." Ellie whined mentally and metaphorically curled into a ball. Eden swallowed thickly, trying to conceal her trickling tears. She cleared her throat and put on a plastered smile, hoping that it wasn't too obvious. "Oh, hey Ezra," she spoke in a strained voice, as if there was a lump in her throat, "just trying to stretch my legs. It hurts a bit, but I'm okay. I-I don't think I need.." Finally it happened; she trailed off, the lump in her throat becoming too much to talk with. A sniffle left the female before she nearly collapsed to the ground. She caught herself feebly on Ezra's arm, her red face now visible with many tears streaking down her face. It was like the emotional dam she'd been keeping closed finally busted. Her lower lip quivered as she tried to hide her face.

Evangeline
Silas' Room
Interactions/Mentions: Silas Shaded Shaded

Everything seemed to slow, even the smallest speck of dust. Evangeline tried everything within her power to grab onto anything within reach, but she just couldn't grab ahold of anything in time. Even so, the door swung open to reveal the roguish brute, who seemed surprised by her absence within his bed. Soon enough, he spotted her and rushed forward, his comforting arms slipping underneath her to catch her. She let out a breath of relief and rested her hands against his chest. The proximity, even though it wasn't necessarily new, was still captivating for the female. Slowly lifting her violet hues to look at her savior, he seemed to glance away quickly. Good that he did, so he didn't see her bite her lip in contemplation. Should she move away or stay within his arms? Considering that Silas' arms were practically supporting her entire body at this point, it would be a disaster all over again if she moved away. So, she managed to take a wobbly step forward and allow herself to let some of her body lean against his for support.

"I honestly don't mind meeting like this," she murmured teasingly, a glimmer of mirth in her violet hues. Securing her arms safely around his neck, she managed to lift a bit of her weight from her injured leg onto her good leg. From this proximity, the redness along her cheeks was clearly seen, as well as a few cuts that were slowly healing and scarring over. "Ha, you make me laugh. I can hardly stand without some kind of support to hold me up!" The female protested cutely, a pout pushing her bottom lip out.

Davina Damion
Hallway to Dining Room
Interactions/Mentions: Harper Shaded Shaded Lynde Kipsy Kipsy Abraxas scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Damion grunted lightly when he was nudged, his hues widening a bit. Quickly extending a hand, he offered a tired smile and introduced himself. "Where are my manners? I'm Damion, and I'm not an Oaf." He grumbled the last part before pulling his hand from Lynde's once the handshake was over. Glancing down at the ever-impatient pup who tugged on both hands in her grasp, she was about to whine but Lynde spoke of the meal. The pup paused for a moment and turned to look at the new woman, her eyes sparkling with shock. Someone thought the food smelled good! A huge grin cracked through her smile, causing her to squeal. "You really think so? Cooking on a grill is a bit difficult. I think that's what it's called, right?" She asked, looking towards her adoptive father, whom simply nodded with a chuckle.

Last edited:
Abraxas
Boreal Home; Dining Hall
Abraxas nodded as Lynde spoke of being well to share a meal so long as it was edible. He looked down at the pup as it spoke to him. He looked at his cousin, catching her eye and sighed before allowing himself to be dragged into the dining hall, letting his eyes go to the windows but there seemed to be nothing out there of disturbance...the windows actually allowing a great deal of light with their tall arches.

Ordan Claudia Shika
Zumitri's Home/Behind Zumitri's Home; Historical Ithawell
As Jamie ran around and towards the back of the house, Shika tapped Claudia's shoulder, the woman pausing to look at him. Jamie came flying towards them, climbing into Shika's lap, the dark-skinned male wrapping his arms around the child as she snuggled into his chest. "Did he now?" questioned Claudia, finishing up her nails and then blowing on them, putting the lid on the nail polish and putting it into a small bag before putting it away in her belongings. "Emery mentioned nothing about this."

"Nor to me," responded Shika. "Perhaps it was a sudden thing though Jamie should be fine with us. Emery would call for us if needed or have us leave with the child."

"Truly," said Claudia. "Well, we will just wait out here for Emery to return." The Latina woman was worried and she looked at Shika, Emery's concubine, over the child's head. The small male nodded at the concern of Claudia, not voicing it so as not to scare the child within his lap. There was no reason to worry Jamie.

Achilles snarled in Ordan's head, however the child interrupted their conversation and he growled visibly at this, watching as Emery spoke to it and then it ran off. He heard it leaving the house and turned to glance at Jaehwa before turning back towards Emery, Ordan blinking as Emery held up his hands and spoke about coming here to seek food and shelter. Both assumed that by Emery's not answering Achilles, that he nor Zahn knew of what had become of their blood sire. "He has mates?" Achilles questioned, to which Ordan rolled his eyes, frowning as he heard that Emery's last home had been destroyed by humans. "Jaehwa, Tarquin prettier."

"There was enough of that on the tours," spoke Ordan…all too aware of the village that burned in his mind's eyes...of the other homes they'd destroyed. "This house is no longer habitable. It used to belong to a friend of mine who...was sadly murdered," said Ordan. He raised his hand and rubbed at his neck, not saying anything as he mentally breathed a sigh of relief that Emery managed to get control of Zahn...Zahn who Achilles seemed thrilled to see which was a serious problem. "Jaehwa, what do you think?" questioned Ordan, turning towards his omega and mate. "What's your opinion on if they should stay here or should they come to Custos with us?"

Eliruz Eliruz (Emery) Kipsy Kipsy (jaehwa)

Zegrath
Territory Outskirts
Zegrath sat up as the woman moved and she wiped the blood from his chin before telling him to not ask questions while explaining things. What followed was a strange explanation of what he was now, what had attacked him. He stared at her unblinkingly, his mind trying to process what she said about him. Vampires? Those were....those were just myths! Fairy tales....mythical stories teenage girls seemed to love reading...Hesperia liking things about griffins and dragons, unicorns and sea monsters thankfully. His heart twisted as his sister's frightened face entered his mind and he shook his head to shake the image away, trembling. As she explained about the fire feeling burning his throat and stomach, he nodded, his face turning into a frown as she described how blood was now the thing that would sustain him and ensure his survival. He felt tears prick his eyes and begin to run down his cheeks at hearing this information, her words of the sun hurting him and the reason why his skin burned, something about sensitivity now. Hearing that the sun was deadly to him now because of him being a vampire, of the afternoon sun rays killing him and he shouldn't be in it, she then spoke of needing to get him home and allow him to feed again before he ended up starving once more.

When she seemed to be done speaking, Zegrath was shaking his head, casting his gaze down at the ground. "N...no...I don't...I don't want to...vampires don't exist! They're...stories...fairytales that girls fuss over and want to...marry," his face twisted into a disgusted look between horror and shock as he looked up. "I'd rather be dead...at least...I'd be with my siblings." Zegrath felt himself picked up by the woman as she stood, staring at her as she did so. How was she picking him up? "W...what's a pack? Are...are there others? Why did...why did they hurt us? Why were we and the others...why were we taken...hurt?" A thought hit Zegrath and he cried out in pained misery. "I can't...I can't ever go back can I? Go back to my family?" He blinked his eyes as he looked at the woman whom had picked him up. "How...how long have you...been...been...a...monster? Everything...too...too loud....sharp..." He gestured weakly to his eyes as if he could convey the meaning of his overheightened senses which he had not gotten used to. "Why did...was it...was it the...the fire hurt that made them attack the bodies?"

Eliruz Eliruz (Adesina)

Ezra H. Hastings

The werewolf was startled when her back had turned, his brows creasing and eyes examining her shoulders as they tensed up. His green eyes were alight with concern and confusion swirling in them as he approached cautiously towards the vixen. Ezra wasn’t always good at listening, however he started to the point he started his approach, observant hues noticing the turn of her head and the brief dusting of red along her cheeks before she turned away—it was unsettling. Of course, Elias took that as a surprise—giving him the time to whine to Ezra about how their ugly mug scared Eden away, that their wolf form was by far more appealing until the male closed away Elias to keep his maw shut. The brute could sense something was amiss, but not exactly knowing what left the gears in his head turning. Was she unhappy or hurt? The brute was forming a few different ideas until she spoke.

Ezra took note of the strained and hesitant tone—he needed to stop analyzing everything and everyone. Despite knowing how many times his analytical nature helped him, he shut it off just this once, trying to focus purely on Eden as she spoke to him, attempting a casual conversation in some ways. This facade however was short lived as she collapsed, in the process of explaining that she wanted to stretch her legs. He grew concerned quickly, his green eyes shifting over her form as she caught herself in his arms—her face now visible for the brute to observe how she cried. “Eden, it’ll be alright,” he informed, at first unsure how to console the other before just wrapping his arms around her completely. “Don’t hide your face, you should never have to hide. Eden, I’m here and I’ll be staying, so cry to your heart’s content,” he murmured, though he doubted he was any good for morale support. Ezra brought his forehead down to lean against the crown of her head for a while. “Tell me how I can make it better—whatever is making you upset. Tell me how I can make it better for you, you deserve to be happy and smiling, I’ll do anything to make sure you are,” he murmured, his mind reeling from the wounded image of Eden, she was hurting even more now. He was by far upset that she was upset, however he wouldn’t allow himself to be sad just because Eden was sad, he’d rather make her better.

Silas R. Landon

His dark and chocolate like hues sparked with interest as she let out a relieved breath at his quick catch. The brute merely arched his brow at her relieved state before he did turn his head, he had to look at something other than her features, but he did regain some courage to drink in her appearance when she adjusted herself to lean against him. Though not complaining, Silas wondered what she was up to, eyes dancing over her flushed cheeks as the scars began to heal on her face. His distraction of her face disappeared as she responded teasingly. “Yes, well, it seems to be working out—especially since I’m free to be leaned on,” he joked, his hand reaching out from her side to tentatively brush against one of the healing cuts before bringing both hands along her waist as she hoisted her arms around his neck. His curious hues brightening as he looked down to Evangeline. “Come on, let me help you to the bed, I’m sure it’d be more comfortable to lean on than me,” he drawled with a grin, though the proximity he shared with the vampire was warming he knew it would be better if they weren’t so close all of the time. He was quite the impulsive brute, no telling what he’d do anymore.

Harper C. Miller
Interaction: Lynde Kipsy Kipsy (briefly), Damion Eliruz Eliruz (Briefly)

The vampire smiled once Lynde then introduced herself, the handshake over in mere moments as Harper tucked her hands into her Jean pockets out of habit, grinning as Damion went to introduce himself as well. No he wasn’t an oaf, though Harper would never tell him that. Snickering as he introduced himself, she couldn’t help but feel a twinge in her chest, before shying her eyes away. “Yeah, yeah, whatever you say Dami,” she teased before watching as Davina dragged them off. Damion was bound to watch over Davina and keep her from too much trouble so Harper just smiled as they walked away. The vampire greatly disliked the dining room, during the day it was like a death trap so she liked to stick around the area with curtains. Even the hallways were a bit tedious to walk around with their braid windows sometimes.

Slipping away, she’d wait for nightfall to scout out and patrol the territory. Her hazel like hues grazing over the floor patterns before she decided to sit down in a shaded spot within the sitting room. It was sad, being around werewolves. The way the sun affected the species was different, which had her sleeping during the day and keeping up with her chores as a beta, she knew she would regret not being able to be around Davina at all during the day but was happy she had an output for her energy. Though she missed walking in the sun sometimes, she wouldn’t change a thing. Shifting her weight on the chair she occupied, she leaned her head back, waiting for the sun to fall and the moon to rise.​

Jaehwa
Zumitri's Home
Eliruz Eliruz scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Tarquin was--as Jaehwa could only seem to describe it--squealing with delight at Achilles' words, far too giddy and far too loud. Well, as loud as one could get while trapped inside Jaehwa's head. In any case, it was visibly distracting the omega, who, although aiming properly, looked annoyed and flustered. To make matters confusing, on top of everything else, Ordan and Achilles seemed to remember this wolf. In any case, Jaehwa was pretty relieved when the child came into the picture after the wolf had shifted; he wasn't sure how much longer he could keep his hands steady. Now, he had the perfect excuse not to shoot right away. He never set the gun down, though, keeping both hands on it just in case.

Once Ordan explained the situation and the reason for the odd back-and-forth that was going on between him and the other man, Jaehwa put the safety back on. The man--Emery--told a bit of his story and why he was here, that he hadn't meant to intrude and that Ordan was right: he wouldn't hurt anyone. That took some of the weight of Jaehwa's shoulders. It meant that Xen and Xiulan were still probably okay. He would need to check on them to make sure before he relaxed completely, but Emery's words had helped tremendously already. As did not having that child here anymore; he'd been momentarily worried for her safety even though he didn't really know her.

Ordan told Emery about the house and who it once belonged to, Jaehwa watching his mate before letting his eyes drift back to Emery. When Ordan asked what he thought about potentially letting them stay here or back at Custos, however, his eyes lowered to the floor. He knew very well what Tarquin thought, at least. The wolf's earlier joy had been crushed the moment Jaehwa had figured out that Ordan and Emery knew each other. "I don't like it," Tarquin snarled. "Not one bit. Shoot him, Jae. Right between the eyes." The imagery that followed was incredibly disturbing, leaving Jaehwa biting his lip. He played it off as if he was contemplating the situation when really he was just trying to fight to keep his wolf from taking control and doing something stupid.

"You just don't like it whenever Ordan and Achilles get close to anyone else, regardless of who they are," Jaehwa hissed back. "That's possessive and creepy, Tarquin. We're not shooting him just because of that. Besides, there's nothing to worry about here. And it will be good for Ordan to have someone from his past to open up to when he needs it." Tarquin mumbled something grumpily that Jaehwa couldn't seem to discern. He hoped that meant his inner wolf was agreeing with him on this.

Looking up from the floor, Jaehwa turned his head to Ordan and offered a small smile. "Either way works, I think. Although it's always nice to have extra hands around the house..." His eyes flickered to Emery. "Which would be better for you and your mates, and that child? Do you want to come with us or stay here?" he asked.

Blake
Lichen House | Guest Bedroom
Eliruz Eliruz

The tidbit about this duo's family had Blake interested. He had been pretty sheltered during his childhood, and it had taken a bit of getting used to when it came to holding proper conversations as well, but something told him that he hadn't had it nearly as bad as these two. "At the very least, you had each other. Your bond must be strong," he commented loosely. A smile toyed with his lips as he was caught teasing her about apologizing on Oliver's behalf. "Sorry," he said, and he actually meant it. "I just find that, at least whenever there are disputes between my subordinates, it's better to let them sort things out on their own time. Apologizing for them gets neither side any better off." He noticed how this girl continued to stare at him, her eyes never wavering, and he did the same, gaze intense. She was brave. Strong. He used to think he was too intimidating for anyone to maintain eye contact with for very long, but this girl was proving him wrong. That didn't annoy him nearly as much as it should've.

For a moment, as their hands touched, Blake swore he'd won. She looked flustered for a moment there, from what he could tell, and he felt immensely victorious. That was when he noticed he was treating this like a game. It was actually fun for him, the kind of fun he thought he could only experience during the thrill of hunting. He couldn't explain why talking to someone had him feeling this way and decided to ignore his emotions for the time being. He could dwell more on it later. In any case, he had to remind himself of the reason he was continuing to converse with her: he had to make sure she knew boundaries, that his pack was safe, and that she wouldn't try anything stupid. To do so, he had to win her over. That was his job. And it had to be the only reason he was keeping up with this conversation.

...Right?

"Help out?" Blake echoed, then smiled. "No need. I find you... entertaining. You've brought me out of a rather grumpy mood, and for that, I owe you this much." He paused, letting his eyes actually drift away from hers to land on her brother. "You needn't worry. You've secured his safety. While you are in my territory, I can guarantee you two protection." His eyes narrowed, but his smile never wavered. "Of course, there are rules. My pack is not to be harmed. I will not let you or your brother get away with something like that just because I like you. Just don't piss me or anyone else here off, and you should be fine."

Lynde
Boreal House
Eliruz Eliruz scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

"I do think so," Lynde replied to the pup, finding the cutie's excitement rather contagious. "And cooking on a grill is indeed difficult. You should be proud of yourself." She followed her cousin to the dining hall, watching as he looked through the windows. Taking a seat, she continued to follow Abraxas' gaze, wondering if he saw anything of importance out there. It didn't seem like it, though, at least not to her, and she returned her attention to the scent of the food, waiting to be served.

Abraxas
Boreal Home; Dining

Finding nothing of import outside the windows, Abraxas turned back to the pack, finding Lynde looking at him, He shook his head, eyes scanning the faces of the pack, finding the Wright family sitting together. “Nothing,” spoke Ordan, heading to a table and sitting down, pulling himself from the chatterbox pup.

Emery
Interactions/Mentions: Ordan scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Jae Kipsy Kipsy

Emery shifted his weight, his mind drifting to the safety of his mates and children. Leaning against the doorframe and gazing from one male to the other, he could definitely see a connection. The way they both smelled made him assume they were mates, which made Emery happy for the two. At the mention of the tour and war, his expression darkened a bit as memories played back like a movie he wouldn't want to see again. Pushing it aside, he nodded and frowned when he heard about what happened to the house owner. "I'm very sorry to hear that, Ordan." Emery expressed his condolences and glowered at the thought of someone murdering another, whom he presumed to be innocent. Lifting a hand to rub along his chin and jaw, he listened to the two talk about whether it was a good idea for Emery and his little pack to come back with them. Once Ordan left the decision up to the smaller male that he now knew as Jae, he looked down at him and swallowed quietly. If his decision was to leave them there, the least he'd ask was for them to take his daughter and keep her safe. Yet, how safe was a human surrounded by wolves and possibly vampires? Finally seeing the small male lift his head and give his answer, Emery was astonished. He was really letting him decide? Looking around at the house, he shook his head and lifted a hand. "I couldn't keep my family here, especially after knowing this place has meaning; I don't want those hunters trying to storm another home. If it's okay with you and your mate, we will come with you. My mates and I are strong and can offer help anywhere you need it. But I do have a..concern," the male winced, "my daughter is human and loves to be around wolves and other beings like us. I just want her to be safe, and I don't want to bring any trouble to your pack."

Adesina
Custos Outskirts
Interactions/Mentions: Zegarth scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Adesina felt the boy move away after the blood was wiped from his face. He seemed to grow more upset as moments ticked by. That's when he went on a big spill about how vampires weren't supposed to exist and how they're myths that teenage girls love, that they were monsters, and so forth. A humored chuckle left the alph's lips. She agreed with a few of those statements, she had to admit. Shifting the squirming and crying teen in her arms, a sigh left her lips. "Dear one, please do calm yourself. I am very sorry for whatever pain that those idiots may've caused you but understand something." Her eyes flickered forward as she spoke, her body beginning to move with each stride. "I don't know why they attacked you, but it could've been more newborns who were hungry. Sometimes, especially when just being turned, you have an insatiable hunger and it makes you do bad things to the people you love most. That's why being fed is important. And you mentioned siblings? Who knows, maybe they survived and are just like you now? Another pack could've found them. A pack, as we call it, is a group of people like you and me, well..also werewolves, who have come together to find a cure. I am the only other vampire in the group, the rest are wolves.

"Do not be afraid, they are kind. We will get you fixed up and help you gain control over your thirst and senses. And sadly, no, you may not see your family for awhile. Atleast not until we get you situated enough to stand in a crowd of humans and be able to blend like before." Looking down at the crying boy, she frowned a bit at his questions. "I've been this way for about 20 or 30 years. You tend to lose count after 5. Also, I'm not sure why they attacked these so-called bodies."

Davina
Dining Room
Interactions/Mentions: Lynde Kipsy Kipsy Harper Shaded Shaded Abraxas scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Damion's eyes widened a bit when she called him Dami, but he just playfully tickled her before getting dragged away by the young pup. Davina let go of both when they separated to sit down. Her eyes were bright when Lynde told her she should be proud of herself. The little pup climbed into a chair next to the other pup and made sure she could reach her food. Damion quickly cut the meat for the young pup, who would've just sucked it up like a Hoover Deluxe. "Abha also helped, so it should be really good! It smells awesome! Good job, Abha!" She squealed before digging in.

Evangeline
Silas' Room

The female froze for a moment when she heard his teasing comment. Her face went completely red and she gave a soft chuckle. "You are the only thing keeping me up, for the most part. My legs feel like jello, or whatever the humans these days call that food that jiggles when it's touched." She tried to explain, her nose scrunching up in distain; who would want some mushy, jiggly food? Even thinking about the texture made her nearly gag; what were wrong with humans these days? Back in her day, it was mutton, corn, and anything that was grown by their own hands. Her disturbed thoughts were interrupted by a gentle touch upon her healing scar, causing a small shiver to run down her spine; her skin felt tingly whenever his fingertips brushed lightly over it. Clearing her throat after a moment, she looked away flustered. What was wrong with her? She had just been tortured and worse, for two full months yet..she felt comfortable being touched by Silas. She felt his hands rest on her waist. Glancing down at his hands when he looked away, she bit her lip and swallowed gently. This feeling in her chest that trickled warmth into her limbs was a new feeling, that she hadn't felt before. Slowly lifting her gaze back up to the male, she found him meeting hers with his own. She knew that she shouldn't be doing this right now, that she should be resting but she was entrapped by his grin, the way he held her. As he spoke once more, she snapped out of it and quickly looked towards the bed, a frown appearing on her lips. She'd been bedridden the entire day, which caused her muscles to grow sore. "I'd prefer to stand and lean against you. I can't lie down anymore, my muscles need stretched. But, if you really wish for me to remove myself and stand on my own accord, I will." She murmured, lifting her hues back to his dark gaze, a delicate eyebrow lifting.

Eden
Hallway

Eden couldn't hold her own anymore, her weight was just too much for her weakened muscles to handle, but before she could collapse fully, Ezra had his strong arms around her skinny frame. Her tan figure trembled greatly with effort as she slowly slid her arms around the male, trying to gain some support. A sob left her lips and she shook her head. How was everything fine? She was blinded, which made her useless to her pack and her mate! Her heart fell and practically shattered at her feet when she heard he was staying. Why would he stay? Probably out of pity. Trying desperately to compose herself, she let a hand fall to her face, rubbing angrily at the invading tears. Her green hues opened, flickering to the sound of his voice but all she could see was a faint silhouette. "Y-You don't get it, Ezra!" She finally broke, her voice hoarse but somewhat loud. "I'm blind, and you heard Adesina. It's probably permanent, which means I can't hunt, I can't cook, I can't even see where I'm going!" With trembling arms, her shoulders slumped and sagged. "I'm of no use to the pack anymore, so how can I even stay here and be who I was? I'm of no use to you, either. Besides, you probably want a mate who can see, who can watch children grow up, to see the world with.." The female's voice dropped, the lump slowly growing larger in her throat. She managed to add one last little thing before her tears returned with more vigor. "I can't give that to you.." With that, her composure broke and she was once again a sobbing mess.

Aadya
Yagra Pack House/Demont's Room to Hallway
Interactions/Mentions: Demont scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

The blonde wolf grumbled loudly about her back aching. Aadya swung her legs over the edge of the large bed she'd shared with Demont the night before, which seemed to be a consistent pattern, now that she was carrying his pups. Resting a hand on her slightly protruding belly and the other on the bed, she pushed herself up onto her feet. "That was the worst sleep I've had in awhile," she mumbled to herself before grabbing a fresh set of clothes and changing. Seeing how she was gaining weight and her belly was growing, she had a yearning for comfortable clothes. So, with this in mind, she grabbed some yoga leggings and a baggy shirt. She stripped out of her old clothes and shimmied her way into everything before getting on shoes. Moving out of the room, she made her way downstairs, her eyes tired and filled with annoyance.

Valencia
Guest Room

Valencia peered up at the male curiously, studying how his expressions changed. It was obvious he was enjoying the little conversation they were having. She wouldn't admit it, but she was enjoying it as well. It was nice to finally have someone to talk to who wasn't her brother. As Blake spoke once more, mentioning the bond between the siblings, she couldn't help but smile adoringly. "Ah, yes. We do, don't we?" She mused agreeably and let her hand drop back to her side, which soon was tucked in her pocket. The flustered expression was soon covered up by one of humor. Yet, even so, the male seemed accomplished and proud of himself for some reason, which confused her a bit before she caught on; not only was he enjoying this conversation, it was almost a game for him. She'd have to step it up a bit if she wanted to 'win' in a sense, yet she didn't know exactly what she was trying to do. She simply remained quiet as she listened, the polite decline of her offer taking her off guard. With a small smile, she simply nodded and looked towards her brother, continuing to listen. Once the mention of rules was heard, she looked back at him and she gave a more serious nod. "Of course. My goal isn't to make anyone here feel we are a threat, nor an annoyance. I just want Luca to get better," she replied gently before glancing over at her injured brother. Sure, she had been injured as well, but it would only take a few days to heal compared to his couple weeks. Realizing that the wound she had acquired was now bleeding a bit, she looked down and grimaced lightly. Quickly ripping a piece of her sleeve off, she pressed it to her side, a small grunt leaving her lips. "I hadn't realized that was there, hm. Odd," she mused and pressed the clothe tighter against the wound. "Anyways, if you need any help, just let me know. Even if you say it isn't needed, I would still like to offer assistance." Val restated stubbornly to the alpha male without hesitance.

Last edited:
Silas R. Landon

The male took note of her flushed cheeks, his touch seemingly to bring that red dusting to full light as he held her close. Silas brought his warmed gaze up to examine her violet hued eyes. His mind reeled and swam, thoughts rendering around Evangeline. However as his brows scrunched together, he was rather confused with the reference to jello. “Jell-O?” his face contorted as his brown eyes flashed over any recollection of what the humans ate. Had that been made in the 1800’s? 1900’s? Hippy season? Shaking his head from that distracted train of thought he grinned, “All of their food jiggles or smells of burnt grease,” he informed distastefully. Silas never ate a real human meal, never had he ever considered or looked at a meal that wasn’t human actually. That thought didn’t last, his mind buzzing with the proximity between the pair as his hands rested carefully along her waist to help her regain her posture, her flustered state nearly causing his own cheeks to tint, had he not recognized the deeper meaning behind their close interaction. Silas wasn’t usually so formal, had was often barbaric but after the humans evolved he slowly did as well, as much as a blood thirsty and reckless brute could manage to change that is. Her words were but a challenging whisper that he was tempted to oblige towards had he actually not wanted to hold her, rather he liked their close proximity. “No, no. I don’t mind keeping you up, though I do believe my room could be a boring scenery for you—“ he confided, eyes hesitantly pulling away his gaze to glance around the dull room. There was a metaphorical tether that had Silas drawn in as his statement died off. “Though, I have to ask, were you snooping?” he teased, eyes bulging in fake bafflement as his hands tightened along her sides. “Have to warn you, there isn’t really anything too surprising in here,” he continued mockingly, brows raised and roguish grin scraping along his jaw.

Ezra H. Hastings

The male had gotten there just in time, his arms streaking out to latch onto the thin frame of Eden. Elias reared his ugly head, concerned that Ezra was mugging over the mate he was so determined to cherish. Even before Ezra could say anything, Elias was practically snapping his jaws at how a monkey could do a better job at being there for Eden, that Ezra was the one imbecile he had to deal with. The bipolar nature of Elias was startling, but there was no time for concern on his stupidity but to focus on Eden as she sobbed. “Eden—“ his voice faltered as she expressed herself, saying that he didn’t understand. At first it perplexed the brute, confusion clouding his features before her foggy emerald hues snapped open with a fluid aggression as she released pent up distress. His ears rung with her words, Elias being shunned to utter silence as Ezra brought his hand to gently wipe away the cascading tears. It sent a pang of regret from not consoling the werewolf sooner of her position with him. “I know it’s going to be alright—“ he rebutted, quick to defend her standing with the pack and her sight. “Adesina said you lost your sight, you know you lost your sight—but you want to know what I know? That nothin can change your place in this pack,” he defended quickly.

The pack doesn’t need just a hunter, or a cook. What does the pack need? You. Eden, this pack needs you, I need you. When you were gone suffering, I don’t think I’ve ever been so low without you—Elias killed half that camp with Adesina,” he informed with a low grumble. “There are other things for you to do—you don’t need to see to live, you don’t need to see, and I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure you know what beauty you have without seeing,” he muttered. However as Eden spoke about how he mustn’t want her because she couldn’t see, his eyes narrowed before quickly forcing her into a hug, arms snaking around her in a quick engulfing hug. “I don’t want anyone but you. Eden, you are my mate and I can’t believe that loosing your sight would ever have me change the way I love you,” he murmured, hand striking out to rub soothing circles along her back while his mind reeled at the thought of wanting someone other than Eden. “You don’t need to be useful, you just need to live—having children? You don’t need to see them physically to be there for when they grow up, I just need you too be there—they just need you. Eden, it doesn’t matter what you look like, doesn’t matter how you are different, you are you. You are my mate, and you can’t get rid of me,” he informed after exhaling, a rumbling coming from his chest as Elias purred in agreement. He wasn’t sure if he could really make her understand his thought process but in the end he still gave his mind, he could only hope he could persuade Eden he needed her in any shape or form, he just needed her.​

Ordan
Zumitri's Home
Jaehwa seemed to be okay with Emery joining Custos, the omega allowing the other male to decide on if Zumitri's house would be better or joining the pack, but also saying it would be good to have more hands within the house and in the pack. He then listened to Emery as he held his hands up and spoke, saying he could not stay in the house now that it had meaning and that he didn't want to risk the house being stormed by humans if they found out werewolves were living here. Hearing the medic's response to being sorry that Ordan had lost a friend, the alpha blinked but gave a nod of acknowledgement, appreciating the sincerity nonetheless. "I run a pack called Custos, that has vampires and werewolves within it," Ordan finally said when Emery had finished his peace about having a human child and that he and his mates were strong as well as being wiling to help out where they could. "For the time being, my....human daughter...is staying within it along with my werewolf son...quite an unexpected shock of knowledge..." Ordan frowned as he thought of Clover. He considered the wolf, knowing he was a good healer from the little time he had been aware and consciousness. Siliva would do well with someone else and it would save him having to turn someone to make them a healer. "We're trying to find a cure for this curse bestowed upon us and there are two other packs, another bitten pack that, to my knowledge is without a leader and a pack of purebloods. They all have vampires and werewolves with humans as slaves and servants...however I will not subject your child to that and none of my pack will harm her. Maybe it would do Sienna good...I don't know." He shrugged and considered how things would be. "We only have one vampire, the rest are wolves. One is a former doctor...but we could use another healer. However...I've been saying for moons I need a beta...so if you want that position you can be beta and maybe use your healing as a stand in healer if needed. Your mates will not take beta position, they will take lower ranks though betas in Custos are entitled to two concubines while alphas are entitled to three concubines each...their purpose is to serve their respective lovers and more or less continue the bloodlines of the alphas and betas. You'll have a tower to yourself, on the left side of the house, which you will share should we get another beta and your mates and if you get concubines they will have a room in the central together with the alpha concubines and other beta concubines. There is also a nursery for pups in the central tower and a room underneath the nursery for the secretaries...you're entitled to one. I think humans might be kept as slaves, blood slaves and servants within all three packs but of course, we don't have any humans in that capacity."

Eliruz Eliruz (Emery) Kipsy Kipsy (jaehwa)

Zegrath
Custos Outskirts to Home

Zegrath listened though he couldn't say he agreed with the woman as she told him to calm down and began explaining a bit more, unable to answer some of his questions such as why the others had been attacking dead bodies and how she had been a vampire for two or three decades but vampires usually lost count after five years. She spoke of his siblings, how they might be alive and he shook his head. "I tried looking...they didn't answer and the wolf that attacked my sister...it mauled her," said Zegrath, a pained look coming to his eyes. Carried in the woman's arms as she spoke of what a pack was, how it was a family almost and how he couldn't go back to his family until he was able to better blend in with human society, it sounded like that would take a while and so he could do nothing but let his tears fall as he was carried further and further from where he had been found, closer and closer to the place he would soon call home. When they got to the mansion, he stared up at him as he was then carried into the home, the overwhelming scents again hitting his nose though he though he smelled...dog?

Eliruz Eliruz (Adesina)

Demont Aurora
Yagra Pack House
Demont had one of his mates spend the night with him, a woman who was one of two Thetas, a woman who was carrying his child or children. A pack that others might call Lunar Destitute; if a description were needed, a pack that had two things in common, resided after only arriving in a large horde at an abandoned mansion. Their trip had been a long one, escaping sometime after the war had ended, victims of war and horror, turned into monsters by their very blood sire that led them out of the twilight into the darkness. The alpha had spent time with the blond-haired woman in the evening, her pregnancy not stopping the alpha from taking what was rightfully his and which she had no right whatsoever to refuse. As it was, it would be heat for the females soon and they all knew what that meant. Just around the corner, thought the alpha as he removed himself from the woman's side some hours prior and wandered to check upon his other mates, his daughter and grandson. They'd not time to check out the layout but had come across an abandoned mansion after sending a few Vanguard to check out the building. Reports came that it was sound, Yagra moving into the mansion and the pack generally bunking together in whatever rooms they could find. However, he was still missing two very important pieces of his pack, wolves who would make fine betas, Achilles and Zahn who were also two of the wolves Demont paid utmost attention towards besides his daughter and grandson.

Aurora had grown up within the pack, being the first born into it. A young woman of twenty-eight years, she looked every bit as Vietnamese as was possible, resembling nothing of the Russian ancestry that flowed through her father and herself. The woman had once been pregnant with her father's child, giving birth to a son sometime within the horrible place where howls wrought the night air, a little boy named Cole who had sadly passed from the world soon after birth. Father had been displeased with her for failing to give him a strong child though it might have been due to the incest father forced upon her. For a time she had found love within the darkness, finding a wolf from the Kosovo Liberation Army who had been captured and become mates with him, a proud wolf named Mitchell Vex. Mitchell had been murdered and though she couldn't prove it, she knew her father had been behind the order. The Psi, or hunter as was the English term, was pacing. She knew, as well as any female, that it would be heat season soon and that father would potentially look to try siring another child with her. Her little boy, her light within the darkness, little Seraphinus was now a year old and she knew he would soon be put underneath the care of the Caretakers. She was also dimly aware that father only allowed her to have Seraphinus because father said the boy was strong and as it was, he was currently asleep within one of the beds, an apprentice and two subordinates crammed into the room as well with her. The Vietnamese woman rose as one of the Subordinates stirred, hoping against hope she would not come across her father today, however she was not lucky. Though she was not in heat, that didn't prevent her father from speaking to her in such a lewd manner and after Mitchell's murder, well the men knew not to bother Aurora.

Aurora had only made it halfway down the hall when Demont appeared from a side hallway and grabbed Aurora, pulling her towards him. "Where is Sera?"

"The room fa..." the woman yelped as her father nipped her ear and quickly responded with his other title, "alpha," she finished. Aurora had no choice but to hold still as she saw a mirror on a wall and saw his eyes turn to gold-orange...the Psi shuddered as Strakh stared at the wolf, using the alpha sire bond to force her wolf to the surface, gold replacing her otherwise brown eyes despite her wolf's struggling to resist the wordless command. This was the power of a blood sire, to force the wolves of their subordinates to come forth and even stay out, the twisted version of the blood bond could separate human from wolf. Suddenly releasing her she stumbled and when she turned her father's brown eyes were staring at his daughter.

"Come heat season we will try again...and hopefully you will do better than Cole," spoke Demont before moving past her. "But today...I need Psi to do their job. Seraphinus can remain with me or with one of the caretakers. It is time you got back to work. I want the Kappa and Psi together within the lounge...as well as the Generals and Vanguard. We need to investigate our new home and get food and water sources. It is lucky you found this place to seek shelter," he spoke before containing on his way, taking a right.

Left within the shadowy hallway that was somewhat run down, indeed a lot of the place was run down and she knew that the subordinates would be busy fixing the house to be livable for the pack, Aurora stared after her father's retreating form and headed off to look for the rest of the Psi and the Kappa as well as the Generals and Vanguard. She knew one of the Vanguard was one of her father's mates, concubines really, but wasn't sure where he was. Yagra had been tired and eagerly sought whatever rooms they could, bunking together within rooms of four to six individuals, mates sometimes sharing a small bed. She had to admit the house was a nice change after a life within a cell with only a thin blanket to stave off the cold. Father had only had some of the Psi seek out a shelter because Seraphinus complained of being cold and Aadya being with father's children, her future brother or sister. Perhaps it would be better to seek out one of the Deltas or a Gamma for help.

Demont moved down the hall, Strakh humming contentdly. Though Demont himself was heterosexual, Strakh swung for both teams though Demont enjoyed the power he got off of mating the males to keep them in line and obedient. He would need to think of something to do if Zahn and Achilles were alive and well...first punish them for leaving and then punish them for not looking for the alpha and their pack. For now he had more concubines to find and issue orders to the subordinates and Epsilon to wake up and start a meal and start cleaning the mansion as well as assigning hunting, patrols and getting guards posted outside the mansion.

Eliruz Eliruz (Aadya)

Last edited:
Dardana K. Berisha
Interaction: @open

The dark haired female was shifted away near a corner of the room, she had found herself a bedroom and hunkered down. She hadn’t remained alone in the room, there was another female or two that slept together in that room, it had a singular bed but multitudes of blankets and pillows, Dardana always had her soft spot for those she could empathize with, and in particular she had a strong connection to a few females who lost pups. She was a Vanguard, a scout and fighter, she had always been a fighter...until this monstrosity came to place. Dardana could hardly recognize herself when she wasn’t around those she trusted—Flavio and most females were rather treasured by Dardana as companionship while the others inflicted some fear into the female. However, she wasn’t fearing anything as she sat by a window, her aloof brown gaze looking down pointedly at the entrance to the mansion. It was a surprise no others came to chase the group out of the room, though small or had a nice view. Most likely because there was a brute who was tolerating their existence in the room.

Dardana ran her fingers through her slightly knotted tendrils of hair, eyes unwavering as her face remained a blank sculpture as she examined the outside. She accompanied a few others when scouting the building out, chasing our critters that were no harm. The female even managed to stockpile some blankets, she had slept on the floor as there were two beds at most, a much better change than having only one thin blanket to comfort herself. She was exhibiting early signs of...the nightmare and hellish season she dreaded every year. One year she had gone untouched during this season, but that was just luck on her side, she had been nursing a pup at the time. Shuffling on the few ratty blankets she scrounged up from who knows where, her head rested against the glass pane of the window carefully. Her home was different than America, the Kosovo war having changed her recollection of the time. Even now, she flinched at every noise, but her eyes danced with an aggressive glint. Slowly lifting herself up, the female werewolf glanced towards the doorway, hearing steps be placed along the ground before growing alert. She was always edge. Slipping her hand on the wall, her legs stepped gracefully over the sleeping bodies on the ground, many piled up near one another. Despite being crafty and easily adaptable, Dardana still remains unable to leave, tethered to the pack because of her son and attachment to the few friends she could manage to attain...one or two remaining undead. Dardana had every reason to lash out, yet she was cowardly and weak, she could never leave, but she could persuade others to escape while they could.​

Cora/Mako Tealeaf
Fayette
Hideout > human camp > river
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

As sun gone back down, Cora lifted bag that her sister had used last morning packing, being reason why they had been unable to leave their hideout before sunrise. Cora had teached some basic self-defense moves against vampires and werewolves to Fayette, and armed her with their only silver dagger. Cora was hoping that they would find more weapons and armors from bunker, or at least more bolts. Mako wasn't armed with anything, but Cora had witnessed how her little sister had made adult rogue werewolf submit to her by only using aura.
After bit mind reading, Mako had made him think that he had eaten his stomach full, so long that he died to hunger. (As he had before eaten children, and both of Tealeaves had felt sick)

As they arrived to bunker, Cora and Mako saw how there was eaten corpses and sun burned corpses. It seemed that most of turned ones had already leavened from bunker, and many vampires had straight up burned dead. As they searched camp, they did found some useful equipments and hiding vampires, that tried attack them on sight. It only stayed on trying, as both siblings easily put newly turners down.

As Fayette was packing stuff that they were taking with them, Cora was putting some explosives top floor of bunker, planning to bury anyone who would still hide deep inside.
Mako mean while explored area around camp, she had noticed 3 similar scents coming out from bunker, there had been young werewolf, young vampire and mix of two, plus vampire and mix felt nearly identical but different, but those had headed opposite directions from each other, only werewolf and mix had gone same direction and as she followed those, she noticed that there had been turned ones after them. Before Mako could leave further, she heard loud boom and she remembered that her sister had said that she shouldn't wander around alone.

Mako walked back to her sister and Fayette.
"There is tracks of young ones." She said.
"How old tracks." Cora asked
"About 10 hours." "You know that they could be miles from here." Cora said annoyed.
"I don't think so, it seemed that one of them would have been badly injured. I think we should track them and help them." Mako instill. Cora rolled her eyes and looked to Fayette. "How much time to sunrise." She asked. Fayette looked to her clock. "9 hours, we have been out 5." Fayette answered. "Okay you have 4 hours to find them, then we have 5 hours to get back home."
Mako nodded and headed back to where she had found tracks, Cora and Fayette following her. It only taked short walk of them to get river and from there, they started heading down of it.

It take 3 hours to them get down to when Mako stopped and looked other side of river. "They have get up here." She said, turned to bat and fly over of river before turning out from bat. Cora just face palmed, take hold of Fayette, flied them both over river and then continued following Mako.​

Aadya Nikita Mathaniel (Matt) Kiaju
Hallway to Kitchen/Room to Hallway/Garden/Living Room

Aadya grumpily made her way down the hallway, a few males passing by her and peering at her growing belly with distaste, which was responded by her growl. With wide eyes, they quickly scuffled down the hallway and turned down another passage way. Huffing loudly, she moved into the main area and made her way to the kitchen, where she would find a few Omegas bustling around and cleaning. One of the wolves noticed her and smiled faintly. "How can I help you, Aadya?" The omega asked, putting down her rag. Aadya studied the female and rubbed her belly, offering her own small smile. "I'd just like to get in here and grab a sandwich. Eating for two, or well three, in the case of a second pup." She mused with a strained voice and patted her belly. The omega nodded, leading her to a chair. "Don't move a muscle, a mother with child shouldn't have to work. Rest and I'll be back." With that, the female left her the pregnant wolf to herself. She was about to protest, but the woman was already gone to make her a sandwich. Though the woman's persistence annoyed her a bit, she kept quiet and appreciated the silence that seemed so rare these days. Most days, there were fights between the males over a female or food. Leaning her head back, she rested a hand on her belly mindlessly. "Mate favors us over others, must be good sign." Her wolf, Haika, spoke up yet she disagreed greatly with the statement. "He only wants us because we know how to care for ourselves..: She growled quietly under her breath before the omega brought back a sandwich for her.

Meanwhile, Nikita had just awoken from a short nap to find the other wolves she shared the bed with to be gone; what a rare opportunity. Yet, though she longed to lay there for the rest of the day, she knew there were duties for her to fulfill. So, with that in mind, she pushed herself out of her bed and changed into some clothes that allowed her movement but also a cool breeze. Adorning her rather curvy yet athletic figure was a dress that she never typically wore, due to the fact that the males in the pack would make a big uproar of such attire, trying to get her alone. Though this is true, ever since Demont chose her and the other three concubines, she was left alone for the most part. Throwing her messy hair into a bun, she quickly put it up in a bun and left the room. She moved into the hallway and shut the door before making her way down the hallway with the intent of starting her duties.

In another part of the abandoned mansion, Kiaju was cleaning up parts of the living room, seeing how there weren't enough omegas helping. They all seemed to jam themselves into the kitchen, so the dark-haired male grunted as he worked. Bending down, he grabbed some newspapers that were completely scattered across the flooring as well as some candy wrappers. Whoever had been there before hand was quite the messy resident, he had to admit. While he was doing this, the albino male moved into the garden to inspect for any herbs he could possibly use. His skin was quite sensitive to the sun, so he was thankful it wasn't fully out as of this point.

Evangeline
Silas' Room

The female noticed his distasteful expression and snickered as he pronounced jello, as if confused as to what it was. Nodding, she peered up at him as he continued speaking, mentioning how the modern foods were jiggly and filled with grease. Scrunching her nose in disgust, she shuddered at the thought of human food. In her honest opinion, even the sight of it would normally make her gag but the way he described it had her sick to her stomach. She shook her head and just laughed. "It's quite disturbing seeing what they eat, and even more disturbing knowing that's what our prey eat." She mused, pointing out that it was their prey. Trying to take her mind off of it, she felt his hands tighten around her waist, which caused her to make a quiet noise of surprise. Gazing up at him and biting her lip, she furrowed her brow at his question. Her face went up in flames and she gasped playfully. "I have eyes, don't I? Why would I snoop around such a dull room? Unless, you have secrets hidden away in here?" She teased back, shifting a bit closer to tease him. "Should I be worried now?"

Eden
Hallway

Soon enough, she heard her name, which had her chin tilting upwards towards the noise. Sniffling quietly and clinging to the male to even stand, Eden trembled greatly. Her body was just completely jello at this point. Upon hearing such heartfelt words, she only sobbed harder, soon enveloped in a bearhug from her mate. Of course it hurt at first, but his presence made it bearable. "I-I'm sorry.." She whimpered, her face burying into his shirt as she cried. Her heart swelled painfully with happiness and regret all at once. This caused her to really think about things a different way. She was needed here, even just as a friend and family member, this was her home and family. In the short time she's known everyone here, she'd grown so close with everyone and loved it greatly. She'd just have to get used to a life without sight, which saddened her a bit. She wouldn't ever be able to see colors or Ezra's face again, even their children's faces if they were fortunate not to suffer another miscarriage. "I..I love you, so much..I can't.." Trying to calm herself down enough to talk, she took in a shuddering breath. "I can't t-thank you enough for staying by..by my side.."

Demont Aurora
Yagra Living Room/Hallway
Demont issued orders to get up, slamming open doors as he went through the hallway and woke up those who were not awake yet, the alpha snapping in irritation at the pack. The alpha found two Psi, a Vanguard and an Iota in one room. The slam of the door hitting the wall made plaster fall off the ceiling and hit one of the Psi who woke with a shout. Seeing Demont standing there, the blond haired brute whined quickly rushed past the alpha, the other three slowly awakening. "I want all Psi and Kappa outside on the double as well as Vanguard," Demont growled. The alpha then continued searching while his sister did the same thing a few hallways away, finding one of the Kappa and a General.

"The alpha wishes for the vanguard and psi to be present and waiting for orders outside," spoke Aurora.

"Heading out yourself?" questioned the General.

"I don't know, father's most concerned with my having children."

"The alpha's concerned with finding the pack's betas, in his and his wolf's minds," muttered the Kappa. The General gave the Kappa a look but Aurora just smiled sadly and turned to head on her way, leaving the mid-tier and high tier to hurry and get ready.

Demont headed downstairs to check on how things were there, finding no omegas at all. He did scent and see the vanguard he had taken on as a concubine and headed over towards Kiaju who seemed to be straightening the living room. At least someone was doing something around here. Demont walked towards the vanguard who was currently bending down to pick up some candy wrappers and papers off the floor that someone must have left here some time ago. Regardless, there was none here now but his pack and that was how he intended it to stay. For now though, he would deliver his orders to one of two males he had possession of...now if only he could find the rest of his...delights. "I see someone is busy..." Demont said to get the vanguard to notice him though usually just standing over someone was enough to get them to do so. The alpha was feeling a bit chipper with heat season being around the corner. Reaching out, he trailed a hand down the bowed man's neck, Strakh humming in pleasure within his head.

"Perhaps we sleep with Kiaju, depending on how well he does at his tasks."

Seeing there were wolves who were spreading word to get up, the Psi considered her job done and headed towards her own room to fetch her son and wake the others that were within their shared room though she would be surprised if they hadn't already heard the slamming of doors and father's shouting for the pack to wake. She gave the same orders to the wolves within their room before attempting to wake her slumbering child who slept peacefully a bed. "Seraphinus, it's time to wake and father won't like it if we aren't present." Slowly, brown eyes opened and the toddler yawned before allowing his mother to help get dressed out of his pajamas and into the only outfit he had, the woman then leading her son by the hand through the halls and down towards the stairs so they could go to the kitchen though Aurora was unsure what food there was to be had, there being many fights lately over food.

Eliruz Eliruz (Kiaju)

Hesperia Zephyr
River to Shore
With both siblings doing their best to work together, the siblings finally made it to a shallow area where they could stumble ashore and collapsed upon the shore, a sandy area where both panted from the run and the near drowning. Zephyr panted but now sounds came out though Hesperia could tell by his chest that he was breathing, their blood from their wounds having begun to clot but had been washed away with the water. Of course, being a werewolf and a vaewolf, not that they knew this, they were immune to sunlight hurting them but both felt a hunger. For Hesperia it was a craving for fresh meat and for Zephyr a fire churning in his throat and also raw flesh...the insatiable hunger of the vaewolf species was beginning to take hold of the mute adolescent, forever trapped as a child according to vampire culture.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Last edited:
Kiaju
Living Room

Ki sighed to himself as he leaned down to pick up another piece of trash. He really hated picking up the Omegas' slack yet he did it anyways, though he was solely a Vanguard. Hearing the doors slam open in the distance, the male looked up towards the noise yet didn't seem to see anyone yet, so he continued on with his task at hand. During his time within the pack, the other males seemed to be quite..feral when it came to females and mating season, which was quite literally in just a few weeks. Rubbing the back of his neck, the male bent down to grab another piece of newspaper when he felt the presence of another wolf. That's when he scented the new wolf in the room, his movements towards the paper on the ground pausing; it was Demont behind him. His voice even confirmed the Vanguard's assumption and observation. "Someone must clean if this place is to be our home," the male replied with a quiet exhale. He grabbed ahold of the paper only to shudder lightly as his mate's fingertips trailed down the back of his neck. He hated to admit, but no matter what Demont did, Ki's wolf seemed to always melt at his touch. Perhaps it was just the sire-ship they had or maybe something more between the wolves. Slowly straightening himself up, he carefully tilted his chin to look back at his alpha while he shoved the piece of paper into the trash bag in his hand. "It would seem you are rather chipper than normal," Ki observed teasingly before turning to face the larger male, his dark gaze lifting to his. "Possibly due to heat season right around the corner?" He suggested, a gentle brow lifting. The alpha always seemed more than happy that heat season was coming, especially since he'd claimed the four concubines, which honestly didn't surprise the male. Demont already had one of his concubines pregnant, so he wondered if Nikita would also carry his children this season. "Those females always get the most attention," whined Uma within his mind, who hummed in response to Demont's touch. His eyes flashed a brighter brown, which almost looked golden. "Busy season make for tricky one," the wolf huffed softly, his eyes flickering up towards his mate's own, "especially with new home needing cleaned." Uma hated having to share, yet he was probably one out of the four that actually liked being around his blood sire, seeing how Uma was similar in behavior to the alpha, which made him very dangerous if he was to get out completely. With Demont around, it was even more difficult to contain the wolf within; so, on occasion, Uma would break free just enough to control speech and slight movements unless Demont used the sire-ship bond to lure his wolf out even further.

Last edited:
Cora/Mako Tealeaf
Fayette
River > shore
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

As their small group was getting closer of those that Mako was tracking, she suddenly stopped.
"Sis, i think you should hunt something for them, they must be hungry." Mako said.
"Don't you forget that we don't have infinite of time. We can give some raw meat that we collected from hunter's camp, but hunting needs to be done next night." Mako pouted bit, as it seemed clear that Cora wasn't going to give up. And after she reminded that there was only half hours to her find them left, she continued tracking.

It taked only 5 minutes to them get to shore from where they had paused, Fayette was only one who was tired from walk. As they get closer, siblings saw how exhausted both of teens were. Siblings walked closer, by Mako walking first and Cora walking futher away with Fayette.

"Hi, little ones. How do you feel?" Mako said not thinking how weird it would sound, from girl that looked 5 years younger than either of them.​

Demont Aurora
Yagra Living Room/Kitchen
Aurora led Seraphinus into the kitchen, her eyes lighting upon father's currently pregnant concubine and seeing the omegas clustered within the kitchen as well. Raising her free hand, she rubbed at her forehead as beside her, Seraphinus stared sleepily at the Theta. Aurora hoped for Aadya's sake that her father did not pay attention to the child or children born in the future if the Theta carried her pregnancy to term. Picking the child up in her arms Aurora carried him over to a small table big enough to seat the Caretakers and Omegas judging by the size, the woman setting the toddler in one of the chairs before collapsing into another. One of the omegas noticed the arrival of the alpha's daughter and grandson, not yet known if the boy would inherit or if the alpha would have a child from one of his concubines inherit, before searching for what food was available to be made for a toddler and the alpha's grandson at that. "How are you feeling Aadya?" questioned Aurora as she looked over at the Theta. If there was one thing that Aurora ended up knowing, it was that Aadya had better chances of carrying a child to term then Nikita, the omega father had for some reason chosen. Whether that was because he found her docile enough to control or he wanted a punching bag, she didn't know. Aurora had never inquired.

Demont smiled as he felt and saw Kia shudder under his touch, the Vanguard sitting up and stuffing a paper into a trash bag in his other hand as he spoke about the alpha's chipper attitude and commenting teasingly about it being because of the heat season around the corner. Kia got a humming in response to the teasing and his question. "Aurora was sent to get the Vanguard and Psi but I want all the Psi, Kappa, Generals and Vanguard outside to get orders about duties to ensure our time here is...livable." Demont's smile faded as Kia pointed out someone needed to make the house leviable if it was to be their home. "For now...it serves as a shelter...however the subordinates and their apprentices will clean the place up," said Demont. Kia's wolf must have sensed the alpha standing there for it took control and began speaking about this being a busy yet tricky time, the alpha again humming. "Yes...I want my betas back...and Aurora has already been told we will try again now that she is going back to work today." Strakh twitched within his mind, humming in agreement as Uma emerged from the other, Demont continuing to trail his hand down the other's neck as the Vanguard mate turned to face him and looked up at him. As he had done with Aurora earlier, he used the sire-ship bond on Uma, forcing the wolf to come out, purposely keeping skin contact with the other as he knew at least this mate melted underneath his touch and was like putty in his hands. "How did you sleep?" It was more a question of if his mate had been bothered and finding out just who he was spending his evenings with.

Eliruz Eliruz (Aadya, Kiaju)

Hesperia Zephyr
River Shore
The siblings remained collapsed and breathing heavily on the sandy floor, their bodies dripping water as night fell once more. Neither had any idea where they were or how long it had been since they had escaped, but night had fallen again. Had they been underwater all this time? The siblings didn't know, their hearts were broken with their brother's death, hungry and confused, frightened out of their wits and not understanding what had happened to them. Zephyr seemed almost in shock, his pulse beating fast under Hesperia's touch, his wide eyes darting to and fro but it turned out they were not alone. There turned out to be footsteps coming towards them and the siblings looked at each other before each sat up to see an older person and two children approaching them, the pair looking at each other as they were called little. "We are not little and why are children out here on their own?" questioned Hesperia, keeping her hand on her brother, feeling a sudden protectiveness over him in his current state where before he and Zegrath would have protected her.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Kiaju Aadya Nikita Matt
Living Room Dining Room Hallway to Kitchen Garden
Interactions/Mentions:
Demont & Aurora scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Aadya stared down at the sandwich with uncertainty, seeing how they had limited supplies, especially seeing how they had just found this place. Hearing the omega urging her to eat for the child, the female simply nodded and began eating. Within minutes, the sandwich was halfway gone when she heard footsteps from the kitchen. She lifted her tired hues to find the Alpha's daughter and her son, which was a relief to the blonde. The Theta watched as the small toddler was set into a high chair before Aurora spoke to her. "I feel quite..tired and aching but what can a pregnant woman expect?" She mused, trying to be a bit on the chipper side yet she was seemingly exhausted. Taking another bite from the sandwich, she closed her eyes for a moment as she chewed and swallowed quickly. "I'd hope little Ser and yourself are doing better. Has your father given you much grief since heat season is nearly here?" Aadya asked, lifting her head with concern for the younger female. She knew about Cole and how the poor child didn't survive, which was a big reason Demont was obsessed deeply with his grandson. While the two spoke, Nikita quietly moved past Demont and Ki, making a quick escape for the kitchen. Glancing back, she swallowed thickly and picked up a rag to help. The younger Omega didn't wish to catch another punishment, especially after failing to carry his child. She lowered her gaze to the grimy counters and began helping to clean everything up to make the kitchen usable.

"Ah, understood." Uma didn't pay any mind to the Omega sneaking past, seeing how his full attention was on the male in front of him. "Oh, of course. Betas are important, especially for power over others within pack," Uma rumbled softly, his gaze never faltering. That's when he felt a stronger pull of the sire-ship, the wolf being yanked completely to the surface. His hues brightened immensely and slowly, his lips turned up into a mischievous smile. Stepping forward, the male daringly moved closer. Where his human half was more timid about even being touched in the slightest, Uma absolutely couldn't get enough of it. And no matter how hard Kia fought for control, Uma managed to shove his human conscious down for as long as possible. Lifting a hand, he rested it upon the crook of his mate's neck, a purr-like sound erupting from his chest when asked about his slumber. "Rooms are cramped, though helps that our figure is nimble and smaller. Slept next to other Vanguard and apprentice. Neither had guts to get too close, so slept fine." The male mused and teasingly trailed his nails along the back of his alpha's neck. For a concubine, he had guts.

Meanwhile outside in the garden, the albino male grumbled softly at the lack of resources. The garden hadn't been taken care of and was full of weeds, dead plants, and briar, which was an annoyance to remove since it was guarded by sharp thorns. Kneeling down to inspect the remaining herbs and checking the state of them, his snowy white tresses and lashes caught the rays above, shining and gleaming brightly. The sun was coming out from the band of high trees and caused the male to hiss as his sensitive eyes also caught sight of it. Using his hand as a simple shield and visor, he continued inspecting the garden and writing down plans on where to grow what herb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back