• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Blake
Silas' Room
Eliruz Eliruz

This was bad. As if Custos and Boreal weren't enough for Blake to deal with. No, he just had to get contacted by an overly cocky new alpha who wanted to take up territory in Ithawell. Well, no fucking way was he letting that happen. Over his dead body. And yet, the response to his retort echoed around in his mind, looming over all other thoughts.

"Heh, with pleasure."

Whoever this 'alpha' was, he had guts, Blake had to give him that. He ran through the rest of what this male had spoken of, of the threats and accusations. It was only serving to piss him off more than he already was these past few days. On top of trying to track down any information he could gather about the weakling calling himself an alpha, Blake was constantly reminded that he needed to speak with Oliver and Rhea about the blood slaves they'd purchased without his permission. Overall, it felt like he was losing control of his own pack, and that was really grinding his gears. On top of that, well, there was... the divorce to settle.

Officially and unofficially, Blake wanted nothing to do with Paulina anymore. She'd already left the pack, and he hadn't spoken to her in days, but he knew she'd keep coming back for more until he cut her off entirely. It would be difficult because, as much as he hated to admit it, he still cared for her to some degree. Regardless, he couldn't let his emotions continue to hinder his pack. So that was yet another thing that needed to be dealt with.

Sighing, Blake stood up from where he'd been seated on a rock somewhere in Lichen territory. He needed to gather together his pack for a meeting. These things had to be sorted out or else he was going to lose his mind. Even the Tri-Pack Hunt, which he had oddly enough been looking forward to, was pretty much up in the air at this point. He wouldn't be surprised if it never happened at all. To figure out, he would need to get into contact with the other alphas--the real alphas, he reminded himself, and not that pathetic nobody who claimed to be one over the phone. The thought of talking to Ordan again, or any of the bitten members of the supernatural, had him on edge. He would have to consult the others beforehand. Rash decisions would not help.

Heading back to the home, he entered, sniffing the air for the nearest pack member. Immediately, he picked up on a strange scent. It smelled a bit like Silas, so he assumed the male was trying a new shampoo or something and that had just masked his scent a bit. He tracked it down to Silas' bedroom and, like the rational human being he was, knocked only twice as he barged in. "Silas, I need to--" He froze. There was a strange girl in Silas' bed. He blinked once, then twice, before closing the door, walking to the nearest wall, and slamming his head against it. Sighing, he turned back around and reentered Silas' room, folding his arms and trying his best not to yell.

He did not have very good self-restraint.

"Who are you and why are you in my subordinate's bedroom?" Blake asked as calmly as he could manage. It came out more like a hiss than anything and was much louder than he'd intended. Whether Silas was there or not, as well, he didn't even notice, too preocupied with glaring daggers at this woman's head. Of course, this was all mostly done subconsciously. Mostly.

Oliver & Rhea
Unknown Human Camp
The door slamming open caught Oliver's attention, the Keeper's head snapping up and towards the door as a feral growl echoed around the clearing before turning back towards Rhea and slamming her again into the earth. The wolf in his grip yelped in pain and whined, struggling to get out of Oliver's hold which tightened around her neck, claws digging through fur and skin into muscle. Blood entered the nares of both vampire and werewolf, Oliver inhaling the scent of blood and fear before dropping Rhea, the wolf lying panting on the ground. Both seemed to ignore whatever or whoever had shot at them in favor of the intruder or intruders within their area. Moving from his sister who struggled to get on her feet, his eyes alighting on the woman who stood in the doorway, the door now lying flat on the ground. Leaving his sister, the vampire stalked forward, Rhea just lying on the ground since she felt unable to get to her paws, her body hurting from being slammed into the ground a couple of times. Behind the woman was a male who smelled of fear, the woman carrying herself like a bloody peacock and acting like she owned the place. In his head, he heard Rhea let out a ragged snicker at her brother's thought, Oliver snarled, his lips pulling back to reveal fangs that elongated unbiddeningly, his aura coiling around him like a snake. "Who are you?!"

Eliruz Eliruz

Zephyr, Zegrath, Heprisa
Unknown Human Camp
Pain...fear...screams...blood spraying the walls from wounds...cracking whips...little food and water, only the basic necessities to keep one alive. Within different areas of the bunker, the triplets found themselves separated from each other, each having been attacked within their own way. Three lives that were ruined, three that were destined to become monsters...animals....living nightmares. Each left to die...a boy whose limp red hair mingled with the crimson pouring out of their throat from the bite that had nearly torn their head off, choking on their blood as life faded from them while painful alternating venoms like ice-water and fire destroyed and repaired their body, hands clutching the torn throat, blood pooling out from their body. A girl with blond hair...scars from whip and bite marks...claws...dragged down and marring her once porcelain skin, whimpering and curled up into a ball as venom tore through her body, body mangled and savaged by a wild animal. Another boy, like the first with the red hair, separated only by the cobalt eye color, injured but not as severely as his siblings, his body struggling to live...fire drifted through their veins and burned every inch...every speck of their entire nervous system...slowing down all organs, skin fading to a sickly pallor. The first one couldn't cry out, no sound coming from their ripped out vocal chords...leaving the poor soul terrified.

Last edited:
Evangeline
Silas' Room
Interactions/Mentions: Blake Kipsy Kipsy

The redhead hadn't moved from the comfy bed, though Silas had applied the salve that Oliver had given to them. Her wounds were on their way to healing, but were still needing cleaned and bandaged every couple hours. Letting her violet hues flutter open, a scent hit her, causing her to tense. She quickly looked towards the door when the knocks sounded and finally, a tall male busted through the door, staring at her. Evangeline was about to reply, but the male had exited as quickly as he came and all of a sudden, there was a slam against the wall outside the room. Swallowing thickly, she gathered up the comforter for a bit of security, seeing how most of her body was bandaged. She jumped a bit when Blake re-entered and questioned her with a strained hiss.

Lifting her gaze to the male nervously, she lifted a bandaged hand to self consciously fiddle with the material that covered the bed. "My name is Evangeline Mikaelson. I'm a friend of Silas', I apologize for the..intrusion on pack property, but this was as far as I could make it from one of those Human Camps." The female explained, flinching a bit when she sat herself up. "I'm guessing Oliver hasn't reported to you. There's a camp full of humans who're kidnapping our kind, as well as wolves and hybrids. They.." Evan paused, taking a moment to gather her thoughts, "They've been torturing them. I..I was one, so again, I don't mean to impose." She shifted herself, revealing a few large bandages crossing her shoulders that disappeared beneath her shirt. Her gaze flickered down towards the salve and froze for a moment. "Now that I think about it, they said they were going to find out where it was and take a look. I'm sure if they left, it was earlier this morning."

Valencia Luca
Unknown Camp
Interactions/Mentions: Oliver & Rhea scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Valencia felt eyes on her now after a loud yelp coming from the wolf again, a low, territorial snarl leaving the vixen. Carefully setting her brother against a tree, the curly-haired female turned to find Oliver moving forward with a feral, crazed gleam in his eyes as he questioned the identities of the siblings. Allowing her own fangs to elongate and hues to shift to a glowing crimson, she stayed put, as if guarding her brother. "What's it to you, whelp?" Val growled, her chest rumbling dangerously. Her hues were cold, calculating, and menacing as she watched Oliver, marking every move and thinking of every possibility he could take. Luca, the male behind her, held his side tightly as he bled, his different colored hues shining with fear. Quickly, he snatched his herb bag from his hip and snagged out some bandages and herbs to help with the healing process. Taking his herbs from a bottle, he gritted his teeth and doused the open wound with an herb mixture before quickly bandaging himself up while Val protected him. Speaking of Val, she kept her hands ready and waiting for anything, her arms loosely at her sides. "Valencia, it isn't worth it. You've already killed more than enough humans. We don't need our kinds blood on our hands too," Luca spoke weakly from behind her, wheezing a bit. His sister glanced back at him before snapping back her crimson gaze to Oliver. "Luca, we can't afford you getting hurt more. Those putrid wastes of flesh already tortured you enough," she hissed, her fangs stained with blood from the humans she'd taken down.

Oliver & Rhea
Unknown Human Camp
She might be in pain but she could smell...and smell she did, an injured male and a female...two vampires who smelled related and were apparently rogues as she didn't recognize their scents. Neither did Oliver by his feral snarl, Oliver ignoring his sister completely as if she didn't exist though the pair burned, the markings on their bodies that was. Both siblings ignored the warning sign of their markings, having kept them hidden all this time. The female is asking for death, thought Rhea as she tried to pick herself up, only to be shoved down by her brother's aura lashing out at her. A grunt came from Rhea which Oliver ignored as he stared at the vampire whose fangs elongated and her own eyes turned crimson. "I'd watch your tongue breeder," spoke Oliver. "I'll be more happy to remove it." Oliver didn't look as if he were joking either, in fact he almost seemed entertained by the idea.

Behind him, his sister whined as Oliver's aura trapped the woman in darkness, cutting off her senses and effectively rendering her powerless and vulnerable, the crazed glint within Oliver's eyes shining even more brightly and darker at the same time, as he heard his sister's frantic pleading in his head to be released from her brother's aura. It wasn't as horrible as her stepmother or their father's, but Oliver had learned tricks from his parents. There was no trace of the normal peaceful keeper within the vampire's eyes or in his body language though he had settled into a comfortable stance, appearing oddly relaxed. He had no interest in the injured male or what it was doing, the female only served to rile the keeper up. "Did you do this breeder?" he questioned languidly, waving a hand towards the bodies around them.

or mark.jpg

Tribal Mark.jpg

Gemini-Tattoo-Designs-For-Men.jpg

Eliruz Eliruz

Cora Tealeaf

Unknown human camp
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Eliruz Eliruz

Cora had been ready to slow down vampire or werewolf if they tried to attack her, but then suddenly he attacked werewolf. That suprised Cora, but even more suprised she was when she heard talking from inside of building where duo had enterned. She didn't smell any humans or werewolves, so they must been more vampires, knowing that she didn't want to be seen right front of door, she moved side of it to listen them talking.​

Valencia Luca
Human Camp
Interactions/Mentions: Oliver & Rhea scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Cora Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Valencia furrowed a delicate brow towards the wolf who struggled to move, her whines and whimpers causing both siblings to appear confused for a single moment but the female quickly snapped her gaze back Oliver. She studied him and noted how well he was controlling his aura, using it to his advantage. Oliver had another thing coming, seeing how not only Valencia, but Luca were both much older than either Oliver or Rhea. Val narrowed her amber hues as the male seemed to relax, but still reeked of crazed power. Not relaxing her stance, the female crept forward slowly, fangs baring at the weasel's accusation. "Not that I couldn't take down that many, I hate to admit but I didn't. Now, the mess in there," hooking a thumb over her shoulder, towards the now gaping entrance of the dungeons, "I simply just walts in, killed maybe 10 and grabbed my kin. That's all I'm here for, weasel." The vixen snorted, straightening herself up. Her long locks whisked down to her shoulders and down to her waist, a low growl leaving her lips. "Do not try something foolish, weasel. It's unwise to fight," she warned, giving him one last chance to turn tail and take his sister. Meanwhile, her brother struggled to get to his feet but managed, scramble up. Blood dribbled from the male's lips, the internal bleeding taking its course. Although the male managed to stop the bleeding on his external wounds for the most part, the damage done to his lungs and other organs (which weren't necessary but still used at times) was another story; they were injured by inhalation of silver dust. His dull hues flickered up to the two, his wheezes soon turning into a horrid coughing fit. "C-Can you two save this for another time?" He murmured, his hand coming up to wipe the blood from his lips.

His sister carefully looked back towards her brother, conflict in her crimson eyes before she glanced back towards Oliver, who seemed dead set on a fight. Her instincts told her to attack, to protect her kin and family but her brother was injured and this was just a waste of time. Making a last minute decision to protect her brother, the female lurched forward with great power, one of an elder. The dirt and grass were torn from the ground as her shoes carried her quickly. Using the renewed power from just feeding, she aimed to grab Oliver's arm and used her momentum to volt her athletic frame upwards. Her legs quickly came up, locking around his neck from behind (essentially putting him into a headlock), and at last minute, the female grabbed a hold of his hair and snapped his head back enough to knock his balance off. Once seeing he was off balance, she allowed her strength and weight to fall back, her entire body yanking the male to the ground. Valencia growled and quickly flipped the male onto his belly, using a small amount of strength to pin him down. Allowing her nails to dig into his skin as a warning, the female shifted her position to shove his body closer to the ground, her entire weight helping to keep the brute down. "This is your last chance, either leave with your little wolf or I will kill you where you lay. My kin is injured, and I don't-" All of a sudden, a loud, sickening thud against the ground interrupted the female. Keeping her grip and weight stable to not allow room for the brute to move, her eyes flickered up towards her brother. Anger flared in her crimson eyes and her nails dug deeper into the male's shoulders. "Make your mind up now, you whelp! I don't have time for your childish games, he's bleeding out!"

Adesina
Outskirts of Custos Territory
Interactions/Mentions: Zengrath scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

The Alpha moved along the territory, the rocky hillside a refreshing sight for the female. She'd been cooped up in the house for most of the day, dealing with getting the rogue settled into an Omega's room while Eden and Ezra were catching up. Adesina had told Ordan, though he wasn't happy about it, that she was going to patrol incase there was even rogues coming their way. Her silver eyes flickered around the landscape as she searched, making sure there wasn't anything before moving onward.

Cora Tealeaf

Unknown human camp

Cora started to getting tired of duos fighting, she could scent that there was humans futher in of building and from scent, some of them had started turning already. She didn't want to wait that these people started fighting, vampire with werewolf turn more people or vampire, who sound to be bad shape, would die. So she made, maybe bit foolish, choice and stepped in from doorframe, crossbow loaded with silver bolt.
"I am getting tired of this and i don't have full night time of listening you four. You, give this to injured one." Cora said, throwing waterskin to girl who was holding younger vampire still. waterskin was filled blood of Fayette, that Cora had allowed collect by small amount per time. "Don't try anything foolish." Cora did notice that younger vampire was doing something to werewolf with his aura, she wasn't sure what, as she wasn't good with controlling auras.​

Oliver & Rhea
Unknown Human Camp
Oliver's smile widened, if that were possible, continuing to ignore Rhea as if she didn't exist, nor did he acknowledge the potential other threat within the area or the male who was injured. His eyes narrowed to slits as he heard the little breeder had not killed the humans around here but had killed those within the bunker. The burning of the siblings' markings increased, Oliver shifting slightly at the reminder. I know, he thought to himself, his aura snapping and roiling in agitation now around him. "Do not butt into things which do not concern you," Oliver snapped, his anger seemingly at its peak. Oliver was not expecting the woman to suddenly attack him, the vampire's concentration on his aura holding for a moment over Rhea before snapping back to him....by that time the woman was already on him and his aura snapped, the Keeper finding himself within a headlock and on the ground. As Oliver's aura snapped back towards him like a rubber band, Rhea found herself coughing like she had been underwater and continued lying on the ground, sides heaving.

His sister coughed, whining as she struggled to get to her paws. She winched as she struggled to get to her paws, looking around her to see the dead bodies still and then towards Oliver who was in a headlock on the ground and being pinned...the wolf flinching at the scene. Before she could comment there were footsteps and something else appeared around the building, causing pain filled eyes to narrow as she scented vampire, mixed with confusion at seeing a child. "Brother!" she shouted in Oliver's head, her head swinging towards the sudden thud of a body as the male appeared to drop to the ground. Her brother's anger echoed in her mind, making her whine again as what looked like a waterskin was tossed to the one vampire pinning her brother, a weak growl coming from Rhea as she struggled and finally managed to get on her paws. If father had been alive, it would have been worse...even for her siblings who he wasn't afraid to use his aura on as discipline.

Of course the siblings were unaware of the children, human teenagers, but children turning and dying right now within the lower levels of the bunker. "Brother stop! We have to check!" The wolf stumbled over towards the injured vampire when the stranger spoke and her head turned towards the child, emitting a confused whine. The wolf pressed a paw to the ground, searching. "Brother...it seems they've gone. I can't detect any new...new people above ground..."

Oliver snarled at that information. "Get off me and get out!" he snarled up at the stranger. "Rhea search!" Rhea stumbled off, paws digging into the earth as she tried to search for any scents but there way too many overlapping that it was hard to pick up anything for her.

Eliruz Eliruz (Val, Luca) Veltsu VI Veltsu VI (Cora)

Ordan
Outside Custos

Assuming that Jaehwa and Zumitri's boy would follow the alpha, he headed outside, passing his daughter. "Stay inside and do not come out," he spoke to her before leaving passing through the foyer and outside. By now his hand had stopped bleeding from the bite wound from his son, the alpha still needing to punish Saul at some point. On the way, he caught Adsesina who muttered about going out on patrol later, the alpha protesting, the other alpha stubbornly refusing to give in. Ordan snarled, wishing again Zumi were alive so he could talk to his friend about casting a spell to make the vampire stay put and sleep...even if they didn't need to sleep much or at all. Well that was until Achilles tiredly pointed out something and the alpha rumbled before heading back into the house and heading up to the alpha tower to grab a shirt and shoes, the alpha heading into the hidden room doubling as a gun vault behind the bookcase and loading it with a mixture of silver and ultraviolet bullets. The alpha took a few normal bullets as well, in case he ran into any blood order brats along with a longbow and quiver, the alpha dipping a few arrowheads in poison fishing for his key to Zumitri's and some money. He then made his way back downstairs, once more disappearing outside though in hindsight, there was no guarantee Zumi would be there still or even that the house had not been cleaned and sold.

Mentioned: Kipsy Kipsy (jae/xen)

Last edited:

Blake
Silas' Room
Eliruz Eliruz

Although Blake could tell that this woman was nervous, he didn't bother trying to tone down his anger. It was only after he actually heard her out that he stopped glaring and lessened the intensity of his stare. She smelled very faintly of blood, and there were bandages on her hands and shoulders. Mentally, he smacked himself upside the head for snapping at her like that when she didn't appear to be in good shape. Everything had just been weighing him down lately; it was getting harder and harder to control his anger. Manners were important, he reminded himself, and, although he kept his arms folded, his shoulders slackened. So the humans were kidnapping supernaturals now? Ugh.

"No, Oliver didn't report this to me. But I can't really blame him; I haven't been around often enough as of late. Not even that vacation helped much..." Blake trailed off, analyzing the girl before him cautiously. "I haven't seen them in a while. You're right in that they probably left this morning to find this camp you speak of. Perhaps I should track them down." He was thinking aloud at this point, his train of thoughts running loose before he was finally able to pull it back on track. "Ah, where are my manners? I'm Blake Cortland, Lichen Alpha. It's a pleasure to meet you." He gave her a small bow of his head, but it was very clear that he was still fuming, despite his words. "I apologize for bursting in here on you. I had no idea Silas had let you stay with him. In fact, I had no idea you were here at all..." His face twisted into a small scowl before he shook his head, expression becoming neutral. "Again, though, that's mostly my fault. I..."

Part of him wanted to just ramble away everything that had happened the past few days, to let loose all the worries and anger that had been building up inside him ever since he'd received that damn phone call, but that was stupid. He couldn't do such a thing, not in front of a stranger who wouldn't even be able to help, especially in her current state. Besides, she wasn't a therapist. He snorted, unfolding his arms to run his fingers through his hair. "I suppose I should ask how your treatment is going," he said instead, not really interested but forcing himself into the conversation anyway. He needed to figure out if she was a threat or not. Perhaps not physically, at least not now, but mentally? Who knew what kind of things she could get up to that way. His pack was of great importance to him, and it was his duty to protect them, no matter the cost.

Jaehwa & Xen
Custos Living Room
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Although Xen didn't pick up on Ordan's whisper, Jaehwa had been paying attention. He gritted his teeth, a frown on his lips, but, when Xen looked up to him, trying to figure out what the alpha had said, he replaced that expression right away. Seriously, what was Ordan saying? He'd dismissed Xen's apology but still blamed himself. It didn't make sense to Jaehwa. Ordan hadn't even been there when Zumitri was killed. It wasn't his fault. Couldn't be.

Xen blinked a few times as the phone was held in front of his face, trying to see if he recognized the male. A deep part of him thought maybe he did, as the features looked a little familiar, but other than that he couldn't remember ever meeting this 'Magnus'. He dismissed the idea. Instead of saying anything, he merely looked up at Ordan and contemplated what to say. He didn't have to think too hard, for Ordan coughed, dropping his phone as he did so, and went on to another subject. Jaehwa let go of Xen's shoulder and bent down to pick up Ordan's phone, looking at the image himself before turning the device off.

Ordan spoke on about it being dangerous since humans were hunting down their kind, which Xen understood. He'd almost been a victim of numerous detrimental events during the time he was out on his own. He'd been lucky so far, but what happened if that luck ran out? It was bound to happen, and, as weird as it sounded, he kinda wanted someone to lean back on when that time came around. He used to have Nyle. Then, there was Zumitri. But now? Now he was alone again. It shouldn't bother him as much as it did. Perhaps... Perhaps he could get used to living in a pack. It was what Nyle would want from him anyway if the alpha ever did come back to Ithawell. He would have to be a part of a pack either way, whether he wanted to stick around with Custos or go off on his own and wait for Nyle.

"I'll think about it," he muttered, gaze drifting down to his feet. "For now, I'll come with you." It was a tough decision, but, now that it was said, there was no turning back now.

Jaehwa tried to hand Ordan back his phone, but the alpha was already walking away to the living room. Putting the device in his pajama pocket, he realized he needed to get dressed properly. "I'll get dressed and then get Xiulan," he told Ordan, patting Xen one last time on the head before heading out of the healing room and back to his room.

In the meantime, Xen trailed after Ordan. When he passed by a woman who held a baby in the living room, he stared at her for a few moments before leaning a bit closer and sniffing. It was rude, but he didn't think about that. He was just curious, really. What was a human doing here, feeding a pup? By the time he realized he had stopped moving after Ordan, he saw the alpha leave the house. Quickening his pace to catch up, he ended up freezing anyway when Ordan came back inside and headed to the alpha tower. Instead of following him this time, Xen shuffled back over to the woman and resumed sniffing her. "You smell nice," he mentioned rather abruptly. Realizing the connotations of his words, though, his cheeks went pink. "Oh, not like that. I mean nice as in... as in good? Ah, no, that's not it either... Kind? Yeah." He paused, sheepishly rubbing at the back of his neck. "Sorry. I'm not good with vocabulary."

It wasn't long after that that Jaehwa showed up, clothed in a tightly-fitted t-shirt, jacket, and jeans. He looked from Xen to the woman, who he knew as Sienna, and then to the babe. "Hey, Xiulan. Looks like Sienna took good care of you, huh?" He smiled down at her, eyes slowly trailing up to meet Sienna's. "Thank you," he told her, although it was clear he'd hesitated a bit. "Mind if I take her now? Ordan's asked me to."

Evangeline
Silas' Room

The female could practically see smoke coming out of his ears until she finished her explanation as to why she was in the house. Once finished, she swallowed thickly and waited for him to yell at her, to shove her out and tell her to never come back yet..he had the opposite reaction. Staring at him as his shoulders slackened, she listened and found the man to be quite strained, as if he was trying to hold himself back. "It's okay, really. I'm sure it's alarming finding a random woman in your..subordinate's bed." Eva chuckled quietly and propped herself back against the headboard with a pillow tucked behind her back for support. As the male introduced himself as Blake, she took note and simply nodded in respect, as she always did to those of higher power; it wasn't like she could do much anyways. "Ah, nice to meet you, Blake. Again, I apologize. I wish I had had time to consult with you before just barging in, but well..Silas found me on the porch, practically starved to death. I'm very thankful to your pack," she spoke gently and offered a warm smile, "If there is a way to pay you and your pack back, just tell me. I'm glad to give back to such a generous helping hand." Evangeline was wealthy, of course, seeing how her family did have a hand deep in slave trading, but also for other reasons.

Valencia
Human Camp
Interactions/Mentions: Oliver & Rhea scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Cora Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Hearing movement behind her, the female's sharp gaze whipped forward to find a young child carrying a silver bow speaking. She furrowed her brow and was about to question her when the child tossed a water pouch at her, which she assumed was filled with blood, seeing how the girl told Val to give it to her young brother. Gratefully grabbing the pouch, the vixen looked down at the angered male who demanded she get off. She grabbed a fistful of his hair and yanked his head back, leaning down to growl into his ear. "Learn manners, weasel. Next time, I won't be so kind. When I get up and let you up, you will either go with your little wolf or help me with my brother; I will not put up with your childish bloodlust." Pulling her hand away, she got up from him and snorted towards the now dingy male. She looked towards the child and dipped her head in respect. "Thank you, young one. I will repay your kindness however I can." With that, she kneeled down in front of her collapsed brother and opened the pouch, put it to his mouth, and made him drink. There was no response for a few moments until finally, his eyes fluttered open and he grabbed ahold of her arm. He hungrily drained the water pouch and growled quietly. After he was done, Valencia removed the pouch and wiped the blood from the nozzle before capping it and tossing it back to Cora. She turned her attention back to her brother, who was wiping his lips, a grimace on his features. "Thank..you.." He coughed a bit but slowly stopped, allowing himself to relax for a moment. The female looked towards the second bunker door and growled, her eyes shifting to red. "We need to leave; they're turning." Immediately, Luca grabbed ahold of Valencia's arm and winced. "Help them..I'll be fine.."

Ordan Xiulan Sienna
Living Room/Outside to Historic Area Ithawell
Ordan understood enough of the pup's stammering to get that he would remain for now with Custos, the alpha continuing on his passage to the outside of the house. Missing Jae's frowning, the alpha would nod as Jae said he would fetch Xiulan and get dressed, distinctly hearing the pup trailing him. When he carried his weapons outside, the alpha put them in the back, covering the arrowheads with strips of cloth to prevent the poison from staining the trunk, though kept the handgun on him. Getting in the car, he waited for any sounds within the house, staring out the windshield and putting the safety on, sliding box of bullets and gun into the glovebox.

Xiulan seemed to have finished her bottle for which Sienna was grateful though father hadn't said if anything else needed to be done with the child. She was rather helpless with kids, not wanting to be like her mother had behaved with father. It wasn't long until she saw someone else trailing after like a lost chick and he sniffed her, the woman turning her gaze towards him, confused as to what he was doing. He came back though as her father came back inside and headed towards some stairs, the boy beginning to stammer as he tried to get his words in order. "You're a new one...I guess nobody here is human," said Sienna with a tired sigh as she looked down at the child in her arms. "I'm sure father will take good care of you here," said Sienna, "and I try to be...even if father and my brother frighten me." When Jaehwa came to take Xiulan from her, the child let out a delighted scream, causing Sienna to winch and hand the child, albeit being careful of making sure she didn't drop it. "I did my best...though father only told me to feed it. He says you're mine and Saul's stepfather and we should 'learn to get along with each other' as well as any stepmothers he finds," said Sienna. She studied him before responding once more. "You seem to make him happy which is more than can do. I hope for his sake you stick by him and don't act like mother." She frowned and rose to her feet, setting the bottle on the coffee table, bidding the trio good day, not that the infant could understand and headed out to explore the rest of the inside of the house.

Once Jaehwa, Xen and Xiulan were ready and had got in the car, the alpha...ignoring any protests that might arise by him driving...took them to Ithawell and towards the historical area of Ithawell. Parking in front of Zumitri's old house, the alpha leaned across Jaehwa and opened the glovebox, pulling out his gun and got out. "You can stay here pups...this shouldn't take long hopefully," he said as he shut the door and headed towards the house. The yellow tape that had been screened around the house was gone along with the bodies of Zumitri and the little pup that Ordan discovered had been taken and buried in graves in the cemetery. The alpha searched the house, finding Zumitri's key to his office at the hospital and raided the drawers and cabinets, seemingly looking for something. Grabbing a couple trashbags from under the sink, the alpha took the safety off the gun and moved through the house, checking the first floor before moving up to the second floor and heading into one of the spare bedrooms that turned out to belong to little pup. The alpha frowned and then headed towards another bedroom, finding clothes fit for a bigger pup. Assuming Zumitri had given this room to Xen, Ordan began tossing clothes, shoes and anything else that had price tags on it before heading towards the master bedroom and opening the door.

Ordan frowned as he looked over the room, before heading towards the closet, dropping the full trashbag on the floor and opening it. The alpha tapped the back wall of the closet, them removed a false paneling and walking in, pulling a set of blueprints and carrying it to Zumitri's bed before unrolling it. Seeing the construction plans, the alpha frowned deeper and turned towards the closet again, striding across the floor and breathing a sigh of relief that the traitor slave that had tried to kill him had not seemed to find the paneling...nor the police for which the alpha was grateful. His foot hit something as he moved towards the revealed small space behind the removed paneling and looked down before stooping to pick up a chest. Studying the chest, he bit into his finger and headed towards the bed, swiping his bloody finger across the design while using the house key to pick open the regular lock above. "It opens with magic and blood...blood in your case." Opening it, Ordan pulled out a stack of papers....flipping through them. There was a photograph of the old gang on senior graduation and another of them graduating boot camp...his acceptance letter to the army...acceptance letter to medical school...the alpha moving the papers away...his discharge letter was in there as well as wellj as a medal. Setting them aside, the alpha frowned as he saw a thick journal and opened it, undoing the leather strap and flipping it open. He snorted as he saw a picture of him, Zumi and Fahad standing shell shocked…a bitter smile coming to Ordan's face as he looked at it. "Of course he would keep that...but keeping this...we're lucky this wasn't found."

"We're in!" They were seated outside one of the buildings, clustered around a couple picnic tables they'd dragged close together, everyone tired but otherwise cheerful that they'd all been accepted, having been in boot camp for three months already.

"Joy," came the sarcastic tone of Socrates.

"Oh come now...this is a big thing! We can be of use to our country...besides Ordan could use the experience."

"I don't need the 'experience' as you put it," said Ordan as he stared at his friends. "College being paid for would be nice...but I think you need that Zumi."

"What's the book for Zumi?" Archimedes' timid voice.

"Not a book Art. A diary."

"Diaries are for women and..."

"Don't finish that sentence Magnus!" Ordan shouted Magnus glaring at his friend before falling silent.

"I like the design," spoke up Fahad as he studied the leather over Zumitri's shoulder, the group hanging around after training. "So Zumitri?"

"Maybe he's writing love letters."

"Why would he need to do that? His mind's on Ordan."

"Hardly," said Zumitri though the young man flushed but chucked a clump of mud up and threw it at Socrate's face. Ordan didn't say anything as the group snickered. They knew after Clover had left him that Ordan didn't want another relationship. "Child crush..." Zumitri muttered under his breath. "It's to record what goes on here. We may not be able to write home things so this will record everything of our service."

"Why? We'll probably die anyway." Socrates questioned, boredom on his face. "Fahad wanna go shoot something?"

"We aren't going to die...none of us is going to die and we don't have anything to worry about yet. We gotta get through bootcamp before we get into the actual fighting," said Ordan. "I think it's a good idea...."

"You would..." spoke Magnus.

Mentioned: Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa/xen)

Oliver & Rhea
Unknown Human Camp
"Don't be stupid Rhea...you know that children vampires are forbidden. There is a reason they are to be terminated," spoke Oliver in a low voice to his sister's confused whine. "We are not bringing it back with us...the alpha will murder us and we're on thin ice thanks to you." He spat at the woman's face as he was let go and she turned to her brother, the vampire getting to his feet and brushing off dirt from his body. "May as well inform Blake about this...and the dangerous one... but nothing seems to be leading home so that's good."

Rhea turned back to her brother as she shook her head, responding through the pack bond towards her brother who snarled, obviously displeased. "That's problematic..." Oliver frowned as the vampire spoke of leaving or helping the rogue. "Fresh blood does wonders for the body...Rhea get me a shirt and rip it up, and search for any weapon to cut the shirts into strips and a bit of silver."

The wolf nodded and took off again, stumbling still but doing her best to follow her brother's instructions. It wasn't long before she came back with the required items, Oliver taking a knife his sister brought and sliced through his sister's neck, collecting blood on it before doing the same with his own neck and watching the blood merge before taking the silver and sprinkling it on the knife. Wiping it on a relatively clean shirt, surprisingly, he began cutting it into strips and then walked over to the injured vampire before sliding the knife into his body. The silver would cause burning but would stem the bleeding enough. Pulling out a packet of dried medicinal plants, he pressed them within his hands until they formed a paste and spread it on the shirt strips before tying them over the vampire's wounds. Fishing out a bottle, he opened it and shoved a few pills into the vampire's mouth, then opened another one and spilled some contents into the vampire's mouth from that one...oddly the same ones he'd used on the other rogue. "Rhea..." Rhea came and dragged one of the humans that had been killed, tearing open its throat and pressing on the wound, forcing the blood down into the vampire's mouth, not really caring if the vampire choked or not. When the body stopped with the blood, he tossed it aside and stood. "He'll be fine but will need rest for a few days to weeks to recover He needs a source of blood...feel free to get yourself killed if you wish." Nodding to Rhea, he got to his feet and wiped his hands on his shirt. "Those pills will help with any internal injuries....the other bottle will help stave off hunger for a while. Whether he survives is up to him. You can do nothing for him." Gesturing towards Rhea, the vampire shifted into a bat and flew down hook onto Rhea's body as Rhea stared at the bunker before they turned to leave. Oliver would need to get home soon....dawn would soon be there.

Eliruz Eliruz Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Last edited:
Cora Tealeaf

Unknown human camp

Cora give laugh from when woman called her young one, as she kept her senses to mix duo. As woman with injured one tossed her pouch back, she caught it with her hand that "helped" holding crossbow, not as her trigger hand needed help by holding it, with her strength. As she was putting pouch back where she held it, woman looked towards one of bunker doors and told that they would need get out, as people were starting to turn.
"Leave. I am going to clean this mess." She said as she walked to door, opening it and without flinch shooting woman in room to heart with silver bolt. "Stupid 'adults', never making their raids clean." She muttered as she loaded another bolt.​

Jaehwa & Xen
Historic Area Ithawell

Xen nodded when Sienna said he must be a new one; although he wasn't officially a part of the pack yet, he was technically new. New to this, new to Custos, and new to... well, to a lot of things. He still wasn't used to living with others by his side. Rather, to be more specific, others who were not Nyle. He found Ordan to be like Zumitri, in a way--although he was a bit grumpy, he seemed like a good man, just as Zumitri had been. The use of past tense in his mind, however, made him bite his lip. He tried to distract himself by listening to Sienna, but there was a nagging reminder at the back of his head that, yes, Zumitri was dead. Dead. Gone. Forever.

"Why do your father and brother make you scared?" he asked, although it probably wasn't right for him to be delving into family matters like this. However, he didn't realize that and continued to stare at this human with curiosity gleaming in his eyes. She reminded him of Zumitri. Not in terms of personality--Xen didn't know enough about her to say that for certain--but as far as her scent was concerned. Then again, most humans smelled a little bit like this. He just now associated it with, well, Zumitri. Regardless, it brought back unwanted thoughts, but it also posed new ones. He wondered if she was like Zumitri. Xen had pinned her down as kind just because of the way she smelled, and how she spoke seemed to confirm that. She wasn't treating him like he was a monster, or anything of the sort, either. He decided that he liked her, even though it would normally be considered far too early to like one person out of Custos already.

As he waited for Sienna to reply, Jaehwa had appeared, asking for the babe. Ah yes, the pup. Xen looked to the small, wriggling little thing, pursing his lips. What a strange looking creature. Were all babies like this? He hadn't seen very many in his lifetime, if any. The pup squealed with delight upon seeing Jaehwa, though, and Xen blinked in confusion. He could sense that Jaehwa was a good person because he'd helped calm him down earlier, but this reaction to seeing him was... overdramatic. Could babies even knowingly be overdramatic? Was it just in their nature? Had he been like this when he was younger? He couldn't remember.

Jaehwa beamed so brightly Xen swore he looked like the sun at that moment. He carefully took Xiulan into his arms, pulling her right up to his chest and embracing her fondly. Xen watched. "She's yours? Who's the mother?" That seemed to put a pause to Jaehwa's happiness, immediately making Xen regret asking. "Nevermind," he said quickly, and Jaehwa decided to leave it at that for now.

Listening as Sienna spoke, Jaehwa couldn't seem to meet her eyes. He was very clearly embarrassed. "Ordan... said that?" he mumbled softly, so slight that Xen nearly missed hearing that. Oh, so Jaehwa and Ordan were mates, then? Nyle had talked about mates before, but he hadn't gone into too much detail. It was just the werewolf equivalent of marriage, yes? He'd have to ask later if that was right or not. Jaehwa cleared his throat. "I... would like for us to get along too," he said, uncomfortable under her gaze, but ultimately determined. "I don't plan on leaving his side, no matter what. To be honest, I don't think I ever could. He means a lot to me, and I'm glad that I make him happy." He paused, offering Sienna a small smile. "You mean a lot to him, too, you know. Don't ever doubt that."

With that, Jaehwa began to walk away, turning around once to look at Xen as if to ask if he was going to come with. Xen hesitated, looking from Jaehwa to Sienna and back again before he began to follow the omega. "Bye," he said, waving to Sienna as he ran off.

Jaehwa had tried. He had really, really tried to convince Ordan to let him drive. The alpha had, as he'd expected, ignored him, and soon enough Jaehwa was in the passenger seat, Xiulan fastened into a car seat beside Xen in the back. "I could've driven," he said again, but it was more playful than annoyed at this point. He was feeling a bit better than he had been this morning. Every once in a while, though, he glanced worriedly to Ordan and then back to Xiulan and Xen. Xen had made a big fuss about wearing a seatbelt, insisting it was more fun to stand while the car was in motion, but Jaehwa had stubbornly buckled him in anyway. The pup was now pouting, though he'd occasionally glance at Xiulan curiously and try and play with her with his fingers.

When they'd arrived, Jaehwa was a bit surprised to see Ordan had stashed a gun in the glovebox. Did he expect trouble, or was it just an added security measure? Regardless, the pups were told to stay in the car. Jaehwa decided to sit and watch them, too, and he followed Ordan's frame with his eyes as the alpha entered the house. "Well," he began once Ordan had disappeared inside, "what should we do while we wait? Play 'I Spy'?" Xen continued to pout. "No? Maybe there's a piece of paper somewhere in here and we can play tic-tac-toe, then." Jaehwa began to rummage through the glovebox. He found nothing. They sat for a little while in silence, Ordan taking a little while longer than Jaehwa had thought. Was he having difficulty going through his friend's old house? Of course he would... Jaehwa mentally cursed himself for not having gone with him in there.

Taking in a deep breath, Jaehwa turned to face Xen once more. He caught the kid playing with Xiulan again. "Hey, would you mind waiting here with Xiulan for a second? I need to go check on Ordan. Forgot to give him his phone back so I can't just text and ask how he's doing." His excuse was true, but it was obvious that his worries were the more pressing matter here. Xen frowned but nodded. "Thank you." It wasn't long before Jaehwa was sliding out of the car, closing the door, and entering the house. Finding no Ordan on the first floor, he began to get even more concerned. "Ordan? You here?" he called as he began to head up the stairs.

Ordan Sienna
Zumitri's Home; Historical Ithawell
Sienna seemed surprised that she would be asked why she was scared of her father and brother, nobody had asked her such a thing before. "Saul, my brother and our parent's older child, ended up trying to attack me once. I don't know if it was after he had bitten but it freaked me out and I'm the only human within this pack of...I think the term is supernaturals?" She frowned to herself. "Ever since my older brother tried attacking me and...changed... in front of me...changed to a wolf I mean...I just...I haven't really liked it. But...I also pity Saul and father for what they have to go through." When Jaehwa came back and asked if her father had said what she had said, about him being their stepfather and they were together, she nodded. "He did," she confirmed. "Good," she said at hearing that he wanted to get along with them and that he wouldn't be leaving her father's side...though it was more towards the latter. She might not have the pleasure of knowing much of her father but she could tell he was a good man, had he not been then Sienna wouldn't have searched for him all these years and sought him out, nor come here with her brother. Jaehwa spoke of her and her brother meaning a lot to their father and making him happy and that she shouldn't forget it but soon it was time for them to leave, wherever father was going, and Xen said goodbye before the teen rushed out the door. She then ended up moving to explore the house.

If there were a will or guardianship papers, they would be in the pile of papers Zumitri kept locked up. The alpha began searching through them, inspecting and sometimes staring sadly at each one as he shifted through them, searching for any kind of legal documents. There was the adoption certificate of Xen and the pup, Nicholas apparently, but there was no will and no guardianship papers. Ordan frowned as he examined the adoption papers...it seemed Zumitri had no clue as to who the pups' parents were. There was a note under father and mother that they were deceased and otherwise unknown, the alpha frowning to himself. "Poor puppy," said Ordan.

He was just about to read an entry in the middle of the diary when he heard the door open. The alpha reached for his gun and turned, pointing it at the door as he listened. He could hear footsteps moving around downstairs after the door had closed, it taking a few minutes to pick up Jaehwa's scent, the young wolf calling up to him as he heard the stairs creak. "Bedroom at end of hall," he called, putting the safety back on and setting the gun down before turning back to the entry he was on. Ordan looked at the date and then skimmed the entry, his eyes closing as his hands tightened around the diary, wrinkling the page edges.

He swallowed as he read over the entry, the beginnings of what was to be a forced and long march. Ordan knew, without looking back, it spoke of the village and Zumitri's thoughts on the matter, thoughts they had not dared talk about when in the presence of their commanding officer. The alpha swallowed to himself as he looked up, grabbing the other trash bag and getting to his feet as he moved across the room, heading to the desk and rummaging through it for any other notes Zumitri had compiled, though feeling he would need to go the hospital to get any. He did find his notes that he had taken with Zumitri's help on research and gathered them up, glad humans were idiots and didn't understand how to look for things hidden under magic they were not meant to see. It seemed there was not much of important than some more notes and Ordan gathered up the scraps of papers, the notebooks and diagrams, carrying the lot back to the second trashbag which he would keep...the first one going towards the pup. Pulling out the adoption certificate, Ordan folded it and put it in the bag with the items belonging to Xen apparently, the pup might wish to keep it as a souvenir.

Kipsy Kipsy (jaehwa/xen)

Abraxas
Ithawell Outskirts to Boreal
Abraxas sighed as he reluctantly got to his paws and yawned, one ear flopped over as he looked around him. Deciding he might as well get back, the alpha of Boreal turned and set off at a run for home. Heading quickly over the foreign and flat landscape, he made good time as he left the town's outskirts behind, the fortress fading into the distance behind him as he headed off into the trees and began following his scent back home. It was doubtful anyone had missed him but he was sated in terms of food with that stewardess he'd eaten. The alpha, had not as of yet, come across his cousin. Perhaps Lynde was waiting to be sure he had full control of Boreal before appearing. She could take care of herself just fine so there was no reason for the alpha to worry about it, but of course he and the fleabag pack had no idea of the threat looming on the horizon. Mentally shrugging, he made his way along towards the territory he now owned, glad that other alpha didn't seem to be coming back, the pathetic coward. His journey took him from the outskirts, down a road and north towards Boreal, he alpha soon entering his own territory. He slowed then, making his way at a walk, enjoying the freedom and confidence that came with being a dominant wolf.

Blake
Silas' Room
Eliruz Eliruz

"Not just alarming," Blake said, "but disappointing. Then again, I couldn't have expected more from my pack when I haven't been around lately." He continued to stand there in front of the door, feeling a little out of place, which was ridiculous considering this was his territory. However, he had just barged in on an injured woman and almost, almost strangled her, not that it would've really done anything to her. Still, if it hadn't been for his ability to step back, slam his head against the wall, and then approach the situation, he really might've tried.

Blake sighed. "It's alright. Your circumstances are... unique and understandable." But... she wanted to pay back his pack? Well, he supposed he could think of something she could do for them, but, for the time being, he was too concerned with other things. At this point, being stuck with the blood slaves and, now, this stranger was the least of his issues. "How about you just give me an I.O.U? I'm too busy and pissed off right now to think of something worthwhile," he replied, smiling sourly. Waving a dismissive hand, he shrugged. "In any case, you can stay here until you heal up enough to feel comfortable leaving. If you have any questions, concerns, or anything of the like, just ask."

Evangeline didn't seem like the major threat he'd thought she might be. Blake began to turn around, but stopped himself, looking back to her. "Are you a rogue?" he asked, brows furrowed curiously. "Where're you from?"

Oliver & Rhea
He Unknown Human Camp to Lichen

Neither Oliver nor Rhea bothered to gesture to the strangers to follow them, the wolf looking back over her shoulder as there were words spoken from the child about people turning, echoing what the female vampire had said, something that seemed to get wounded male frightened. Rhea huffed to herself as she set off at a lope, her brother moving around and clinging to her chest where it connected with her stomach, hiding within the fur between her front legs as she headed towards home...mind pondering what was going on with the humans who had others infected. Whatever Blake would say to them when they returned was unknown to the Larch siblings, both ignoring the others though Oliver appeared to have fallen asleep, clinging to Rhea's fur. Rhea was smart enough to take the wrong way in the event the siblings were followed....not only would Blake have her head...her brother would flay her alive and punish her for her stupidity. Prey does not lead the predator to its den, she thought to herself.

Valencia Luca
Human Camp
Interactions/Mentions: Rhea & Oliver scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Cora Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Valencia watched with caution in her glowing hues. She really didn't want the male around, especially since she was already aggravated to the ends of the earth with him due to his attitude yet she put up with it for her brother. Staying close, Val stroked Luca's hair, her gaze flickering down to his pain stricken face. "I'm sorry I didn't come sooner, little brother.." The vixen murmured quietly to him, earning a strained smile which soon turned into an agonizing grimace. Luca soon looked up to find the dark haired male as he began speaking to the wolf next to the three. He swallowed thickly before finding the male demanding the wolf to find a shirt, in which she did and brought it back. Next, the stench of rancid vampire blood and wolf blood mixing hit his nose, causing him to gag a bit. Soon enough, he found the knife driving into his body. The smaller male yelped, his body trembling. It took several more moments of working to finally stop the bleeding. Valencia quickly picked up her brother once she knew he was stable and looked towards the other two, her brow furrowing. Something about the way the two moved made her feel like she was told to follow. Quickly moving after the other duo of siblings, the female glanced back at Cora one last time and disappeared after Oliver and Rhea.

Evangeline
Silas' Room

Carefully pushing the blankets off her small frame, the female swung her legs painfully to the edge of the bed. Now that her entire figure was visible, nearly her entire torso was covered in bandages, as well as a majority of one of her legs. Lifting her hues to Blake, she swallowed quietly and nodded. "Of course, you have my word and a favor that you may request at anytime." The female acknowledged with a warm smile. This male was very different from Silas' normal brash and feral behavior, though, Evangeline had to admit that for some reason, the brute was softer than usual to her. Blake's words caught her a bit by surprise, the small bit of hospitality making her feel slightly more welcome within the large house. She did feel guilty for scaring the male so badly, and intruding but what else was she to do? Her father was missing and her house would be crawling with hunters. Letting her gentle gaze drop to her hands, she fidgeted with the bandages that snaked their way around her leg before she heard his questions. Evangeline lifted her chin towards the male and exhaled softly; of course he had a right to the information, but the thought of exploiting her information made her even more vulnerable. What did she have to lose though? "I'm not necessarily a rogue, I guess. I am part of the Mikaelson clan, though..it isn't much of a clan anymore. Our property is about 30, maybe 40 miles east of here." Evangeline explained, carefully pushing her wobbling frame up onto her feet. "My father, Silas, and I were actually on our way to discuss some slave with some kind of telepathic powers, but we were ambushed when separated from Silas." A sadness appeared in her violet eyes as she leaned heavily against the night stand next to the bed, a ragged breath leaving her as she exerted a large amount of energy in keeping herself up. "Sorry, I got a bit side tracked..um, yeah. I'm from a large house a ways from here. Kidnapped by those damn humans, and I barely managed to get away when a few of our kind attacked. If you have more questions, now would probably be a good time to ask," Evangeline murmured, slowly turning around to face him, leaning her frame against the stand behind her. "And before you ask how Silas and I know each other, he saved me from my..well, my uncle who wanted to destroy what was left of my family." The female sneered at the mention of Reed, her nose scrunching in distaste.

Emery
Zumi's House; Historical Ithawell
Interactions/Mentions: Ordan scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Xen & Jae Kipsy Kipsy

Paw steps emerged from the wooded area near the backend of the large house, a somewhat large tan wolf appearing with a young human happily clinging to his back. A squeal left the child as the wolf rumbled affectionately and playfully spun in a circle to entertain the young child. "Daaad! Stop!" Jamie squealed, her little hands gripping fistfuls of her adoptive father's fur. Emery just huffed softly, making his way toward the door that was cracked. His hues narrowed, especially when he spotted the car with what he scented as a teen wolf and an infant. Growling softly, he jammed his nose into the crack, shoving his way through and making sure that Jamie was secured enough on his back to not fall. The male inhaled the scents and caught a whiff of a familiar scent, which caused his wolf to shift from its slumbering state.

"Smells like wolf from war time," growled Zahn mentally, who Emery tried to ignore, "protect human pup." Emery continued ignoring his pest within his head and quietly scaled the stairs. Shifting to his human form, the white haired male held his child closely and heard a door close down the hallway. He furrowed a brow and silently made his way down the hall. "Shhhh! Daddy is too loud!" Jamie whispered loudly, causing Emery's eyes to widen. They were definitely going to be found now. Quickly, the male tried desperately to find a place for his daughter but it was too late.

Davina
Boreal Territory
Interactions/Mentions: Abraxas scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Davina had been working hard all morning, cleaning dishes and making sure a few rooms were in order, all to make Abraxas proud and happy. She thought by cleaning and following orders, the small wolf could make her Alpha feel more welcome and positive about this new arrangement. Hearing paw steps in the distance, the little wolf squealed and dropped her rag, darting outside as fast as she could. She ran down the large steps and nearly tripped over herself, managing to stay on her own two feet. Rushing towards the large wolf, she didn't feel fear, but a sense of pride and accomplishment. "Alpha Brax! Guess what! Guess what I did while you were gone!" Dav quickly came to a stop in front of Abraxas and threw her arms in the air dramatically. "I did the dishes and cleaned the living room! I was just about done cleaning the dining room!"

Cora Tealeaf

Unknown human camp

Cora looked how all four left and then continued killing turning ones at ground floor, but when she noticed that there was more underground, she made choice to get her sister to help with this. As there wouldn't be enough night left for her to alone kill turning ones and get back to hideout. She knew that her sister wouldn't leave Fayette alone in their hideout for whole day, but they could barricade her to safe rooms in bunker. Cora then leaved bunker and headed back to home.​

Jaehwa
Zumitri's Home | Historic Ithawell

Hearing Ordan call back, Jaehwa followed the sound, then the scent of the alpha, before coming upon him hovering over a diary. "Hey," he greeted, moving to his side. "Sorry... I thought you might've been having difficulty going through his things. Are you alright?" he asked. He watched as Ordan began to rummage through tons of papers, diagrams, and notebooks. He peeked into the first trash bag, the one Ordan wasn't stuffing things into, and saw some stuffed animals and several sets of clothes. There were only a few toys, most of them actually being dolls, which Jaehwa found rather cute. Still, the amount of stuff was surprisingly minimal, which Jaehwa could guess made sense.

"It was nice of you to gather Xen's stuff," he said softly. "I don't even want to imagine what he's been through... the poor thing." Jaehwa paused, looking to Ordan with concern in his eyes. "How are you holding up? I'm always here if you need to talk, you know. You can come to me with anything, anything at all." He was reminded of how weak Ordan had looked earlier, as if he was about to be sick, and checked his face, scanning to see if anything was off. Realizing how worried he was getting over Ordan again, however, he closed his eyes and smiled sadly. It was as though all his thoughts these past few weeks had been occupied with things about Ordan. Was he eating okay? Drinking enough water? Getting a decent amount of sleep? It didn't matter that Jaehwa himself was struggling with taking care of his own body; Ordan was more important. Perhaps that was wrong, though. He wondered how to rewrite that way of thinking. "Sorry, I'm probably being annoying again, aren't I?" he asked with a small laugh, setting the first bag back down.

There was a small noise coming from downstairs, but Jaehwa paid it no mind. It wasn't until he heard someone else talking that he spun around, staring at the door. So they weren't alone. Someone was here. Although he wanted to just burst out and find the source of the voice, he knew better. He turned to Ordan, waiting for orders of some kind.

Zegrath Oliver Rhea Zephyr Hesperia
Unknown Human Camp to Custos/Unknown Human Camp to Lichen/Unknown Human Camp to Unknown
The time that passed as the creatures that had been attacked by force and eagerly by those who had been imprisoned went slowly. Everything hurt, others slowly beginning to waken and either scream or attack each other, those where there were more then in one cage. The sounds of fighting, the smell of blood wafted through the air, choked screams of the dying who hadn't been savaged upon, it was a tense and fearful atmosphere full of wild cries, cries that were no longer human. Though the wolves would not turn until a moon had passed, they were still overloaded with senses that were heightened. Wolves and vampires, newly awakened, confused and hungry...frightened...began tearing out of their cages and chains, stunned at their newfound strength and heading towards where they smelled humans...fresh air...earth...blood. The three triplets, trapped as they were in different cells on different levels, lay awash in pain, blood pooling out beneath their bodies as they took their final breaths...

The vampire with cobalt eyes lay there the entire day that passed, others being killed as they tried to leave, others trapped in their cages and completely mad...feral. Why the humans had experimented on humans was a mystery but word would get back to the leader of the Blood Order and Basilia would be displeased. They would have been a good training exercise for the group. Screams ended in silence, footsteps heading away and then within the lower levels there was only screams and cries. Zegrath struggled...swaying and suddenly filled with an overwhelming hunger...whatever lay above smelled faintly appetizing and yet the thought didn't churn his stomach though he couldn't point what it was. He couldn't find any trace of his siblings, his body hurting from where the woman with fangs had attacked him but felt bruised skin on the side of his neck, right where the jugular vein went...right where the neck met the shoulders and collar bone. Zegrath tried to get up but couldn't find the strength in his lungs, his mind in a dazed fog as he struggled to remember...flashes of the vampre...his sister being attacked by the creature that turned into a wolf...what had happened to his brother he hadn't the foggiest idea. They were likely dead...his sister most certainly...he had been unbale to help her...her body mangled beyond recognition. The fledgling soon threw up, emptying his stomach until he was throwing up bile before crawling towards the gate, flinching as something slammed into it...two new creatures attacking and tearing each other apart in hunger. It was a horrible thing to watch and he tried to get out...only to get slashed with too long nails...a scream echoing from him....

No idea which way to go...he decided to go upwards...surely up led to light? He didn't realize the danger he would be in as the sun would come up...forcing him to hide. Day did come...almost as soon as soon as others unknown had left...the sun beginning to rise over the horizon. What he met on the earth were creatures mowed down...bodies lying in cells on the ground floor trapped in cages and chains...people both human and whatever the creatures had been injured. Those who got out while the creatures left were either attacking the dead bodies like ravenous animals, staring around blinking stupidly or running away from their prison. He watched with disgust as the humans were attacked by those that remained, the bodies really and he stumbled away from the scene, looking desperately for his siblings among the dead...calling for them...they did not appear nor did they answer. His stomach rumbled...his heart clenched...the sun's rays were beginning to hurt...the blood making him nauseous. He ran...ran away from that place as dawn came...bringing with it death where it had once brought life.

If he had not been so terrified, despondent, hungry he might have realized it hurt to breathe. That his heart beat no longer widely in his chest as he ran but that it remained deathly still or rather deathly slow so as to appear dead. He searched...searched for food...water...shelter. Finding none of the first two, he burrowed into the earth, squeezing himself into the roots of a tree and falling into a small cave with a cry of pain, shuddering and shaking as he stared fearfully at the sun...only able to stare and try to sleep...the sun nearly sapping his once exuberant energy with the previous evening that led him to escaping. Huddled within the roots of the tree, he tries to leave around noon or so...only to scream in pained agony as the sun burns him...yet an unquenchable thirst has parched his throat and he tried to go away from the rooted cave...only for the sun to burn through his clothing, screaming and forcing him to tear the shirt from his back as it begins to catch fire, his skin turning red so that he is forced to flee back to the cave and curl up in a trembling ball, nerves shot as he lays there staring at his hands within the darkness...the sun continuing its cruel display.

Deeper within the bunker of which human was changed against their will....of which wolf and vampire...of hybrid...are tortured, starved, raped, beaten...made to fight for the hunters' amusement...she wakes. Blond hair limp and without life...she clutches her throat, her bleeding prevalent...her vision black and mind foggy. She whimpers, the youngest of the three, pain wracking her body and looks down at her body, barely able to make out her appearance, letting out a scream of fear and sorrow. There's a shadow in her mind...a darkness she cannot explain...but she isn't alone. Around her are screams and cries...sobbing...fighting....something skitters over her and she flings a hand out, a rat scurrying about in the lower cells. "Zegrath! Zephyr!" she calls for her brothers, her older brothers....they do not answer. She winches as she falls against the door which has, for some reason, been left ajar but she can't remember much. Calling out for them, she stumbles, limping through the bunker, calling out for them until a horrifying sight meets her eyes. Zegrath does not answer...neither does Zephyr...but there is her middle brother lying there, in pain and frightened...his body awash in pain and anguish. She rushes to him, tearing off the door and not even stopping to figure out how she has managed before dropping to her knees in front of her brother. "Zephyr! Zephyr! Where's Zegrath?! Where...are you...."

He tries to speak but when he opens his mouth, no sound or words come out. He grasps his torn throat which has healed with the vampire ice in his veins but because the two venoms fought each other, because the wolf tore out his throat to keep him from screaming, they have not and will never heal. He is a mute...unable to scream, unable to speak, unable to hear out of one ear. His sister seems to realize for he tries to help him up and together, they begin the long painstaking climb, she having to stop quite often and he staring with fear at the fighting and eating...the creatures trying to dominate each other....It takes a while to reach the surface and when they do dawn is already here, the sky a mixture of colors, the sun a cool orange. Stumbling out into fresh air, they heave sighs of air, but others notice them...some thinking she will be an easy target...they rush and the siblings left alive have to flee...but their going is slow...blood trails behind them....cries echoing in their ears. Still they struggle to press on...until they have nowhere left to run...a rushing river beneath them...with nothing for it they leap into the churning waters below.

Day passes...and Rhea arrives at home at last, taking the long way around and stumbles in through the door which is open...the bat releasing from Rhea as they enter the home of Lichen...the asylum as gloomy at night as it is during the day...Oliver shifting into his normal form and standing, his mind foggy but coming back to awareness with being home though disappointment fills both siblings at not fulfilling their bloodline duty. Either way the alpha, who hasn't been himself and is...dare they think it...mopey...needs to be informed and so they head out to face the music.

Day turns to night....and the injured vampire emerges from the roots...the hunger and crazed feralness beginning to take over his mind as is natural with fledglings. He has nobody to guide him or show him anything...without a sire or a pack...he will surely end up dead. He can hear everything...he can hear everything and he has no clue what to do...where to go...how to fend for himself. He tries to use magic...it does not come. As the venom destroys and changes the body, so it destroys the abilities and replaces it with the new species. This is what has happened...this is what he must accept and come to terms with, to learn. Somehow and alone...he stumbles through unknown land...at one point he sees a rabbit and chases it...only to lose sight of it..to fail again and again at catching small mammals...even fishing at a creek earns no results. The hunger is getting to him, gnawing at his belly...gnawing at his mind...the darkness taking slow hold to drive him insane...and in this half crazed feral state he wanders....going from one piece of territory to the next...failing and failing and failing again...until he arrives in a new place....a place of trees and swaying grasses, of stone spires jutting out of hillsides too steep to climb and his body which is fighting him...falls...falling down into some rocks below after failing to try to climb a hill in hopes of finding something....something to quench this...this hunger. Zegrath closes his eyes before crawling as that is all he can do...eyes wide and red.

Eliruz Eliruz (Adesina, Val and Luca) Kipsy Kipsy (Blake)

Abraxas
Boreal Territory
Abraxas was close to him when he hears something...sees something coming towards him. Snarling...he shows his teeth but it deters not the weird chatty pup that races towards him with no fear. How was he supposed to guess what the pup had done? Why was it out here on its own? Why was it even talking to him? His ears flattened against his head as he snarled louder...and still the little magpie did not run away....instead it chatted about cleaning rooms and doing dishes. Abraxas grunted, which may have been an acknowledgement, before moving past the pup towards the castle that he now occupied...leaving the pup out there. "Did the other pup help?" he questioned.

Eliruz Eliruz (Davina)

Claudia Shika Ordan
Behind Zumitri's House; Ithawell Historic Center/Zumitr's House; Ithawell Historic Center
Claudia and Shika have only just arrived with their lover, or in Claudia's case her mate, and wait out back as Emery speaks of going to check out the house for food and other such baubles and ends, the woman calmly painting her nails as Shika bows his head though watches with a frown as Emery ends up taking Jamie with him towards danger. The two wolves, small though they might be, are willing to rush in and help Emery if he encounters trouble, neither imagining they will end up part of a pack of someone Emery knew at one point in time.

Ordan looked up as Jaehwa came into the master bedroom and asked how he was holding up. "Zumitri is not here...neither is the puppy that was killed...by my mistake. He's gone...I can't even give him a funeral," Ordan said despondently, his eyes dropping to the journal in his lap before beginning to place it and the papers within the chest and closing it.

Unique_Treasure_Chest.jpg

"Scythia...somehow that traitor slave came back from the dead...I felt him die....I saw him die...I snapped his neck...and yet he destroys Zumitri…a child...traumatizes another...I shouldn't have helped him." Ordan shook his head...he was foolish for trying to be nice...foolish for buying and then setting free slaves. "He's out there...Scythia...he may come back to hurt you and Xiulan...to hurt the rest of the pack...to kill me most likely and all I did...all I did was try to be nice...to help." Ordan shook his head again, rubbing at his dead eye as he had been prone to do lately. "So...it is my fault Zumitri died... I don't even know what made me come here to Ithawell those moons ago," he said. "I wasn't...wasn't myself then." It was perhaps the first time or one of the rare times he had acknowledged he had been feral. He watched as Jaehwa rooted through the first bag as Ordan began packing up the second trashbag, putting the chest within.

Ordan gestured towards the blueprints on the bed, rolled up of course. "Zumitri left some important vials of liquid silver wolfsbane in his office...enough for a little while but not enough. I need to stop there to get those and check on a project I invested in with some others...maybe people Zumitri knew. I don't know...we were in the process of building an underground area of the hospital dedicated to supernaturals and their slaves and servants...vampires. werewolves, dhamphir and vaewolf. There it doesn't matter what you are....you're welcome to be healed there in safety. Unfortunately, Zumitri was spearheading the project and was to be put in charge of it...was put in charge of it. I need to check on its progress and decide what is to be done about it."

Ordan frowned, turning to the blueprints and looking at them before looking back at Jaehwa. "I suppose since you are mate now...there's no harm in telling you. You may know Zumitri was helping to find a cure. He was the one who told me of Lichen and Boreal, helped me find a name for Custos...he came up with it in fact...helped research for a cure. I'm feeling poorly because I upped the dosage to 20 ml extra which Zumitri through might be safe given my...tolerance to silver and wolfsbane thanks to using myself as a guinea pig...of my own free will..." he continued before Jaehwa could protest. "Sadly...my body might be reacting negatively to the increased dosage and my sense of smell is horrible thanks to accidently inhaling...." he frowned as something reached his ears and stood, grabbing the gun from the bed and sweeping the blueprints into the bag with the other notes and such. "...Inhaling silver dust so my sense of smell is horrible at the moment and will be until the dosage runs its course. It means...from what testing Zumitri has done...I've built up an immunity to silver and wolfsbane in lower dosages...separately and mixed together." Jaehwa spun towards the door and the alpha frowned as he sniffed and failed to come up with nothing but Jaehwa's scent, given his mate was close to him. He would have continued with how he got money for the pack but it seemed they were no longer alone...the alpha frowning and pointing towards the desk... "There's another gun there...or should be. Zumi knows to protect himself from intruders," Ordan spoke mentally. "I don't know what bullets are in the drawer...you'll have to take what you can get but Zumitri and I worked on the guns to accommodate UV, silver and regular bullets."

Eliruz Eliruz (Emery; Jamie) Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa)

Last edited:
Emery Jamie
Zumi's House/Historical Ithawell
Interactions/Mentions: Jae, Ordan, Claudia, and Shika

Emery desperately looked around when he heard shifting in the bedroom. Quickly, he set Jamie down and gave her strict instructions, which of course she wouldn't follow. "Listen, I need you to go to your mother and step-father. No matter what you hear, run." With that, the male nudged her towards the stairs down the hallway. Whimpering, Jamie squeezed her father's hand tightly before scampering down the hallway, hiding behind the corner that led to the stairs. She didn't want to leave her father, so she just stayed nearby, hoping she could help him if needed. Emery turned back to the room, readying himself for whatever or whoever lied behind that door. Shifting, a loud growl left his lips, his claws scraping against the flooring. His golden hues watched the door carefully, Zahn begging to take control yet this caused an internal conflict between the two. Zahn was better at fighting but Emery was more reasonable than the obnoxious wolf.

Davina
Boreal Territory
Interactions/Mentions: Abraxas scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Davina ignored the baring snarl that escaped the large wolf who brushed past her. Turning back to him, the little wolf scampered after him and shifted, a whine of pain leaving her. It still hurt to shift since she was still getting used to such a transformation, but it was getting easier. The gray pup darted past the large grumpy wolf and yipped happily in response. "Of course! Though she's much smaller, so it was harder for her to reach things. That's why I helped her!" Zipping around the Alpha, she playfully nipped at his heels before mentally snickering and trotting towards the entrance to the large castle. "We even learned how to cook a small meal! Damion and a few of the pack mates helped!"

Adesina
Territory Outskirts
Interactions/Mentions: Zegrath scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

The terrain changed as the ruins slowly came into view, but that wasn't the only thing she noticed. The next thing she noticed was a scent, a scent of a fledgling of her kind. Quickly pausing, the alpha looked around and surveyed the area until she finally spotted a struggling teen, his glowing eyes a sign of starvation. Her motherly instincts immediately kicked in and she was striding over, her gaze never leaving the poor teen. This male must be one of the new fledglings that were turned during the fight, yet..she didn't bite anyone. Furrowing her brow, she carefully knelt down and frowned. "You poor thing," she murmured, carefully bringing her wrist to her lips and biting into her own flesh to draw blood, "let me help you, darling. I've been in the same position as you." Gingerly grabbing the teen, she carefully stopped him from moving, securing him in a sitting position. Being knelt down in front of him now, she offered her now bleeding wrist, the crimson liquid dripping slowly to the ground.

Valencia Luca
Lichen
Interactions/Mentions: Oliver & Rhea scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Blake Kipsy Kipsy

Valencia looked at the large mansion-like building suspiciously before hesitantly taking her brother inside. Much like in the state Evangeline was in before, Luca was pretty much passed out in his sister's arms. His head was cradled against her shoulder and his small frame was limply curled up. Stepping inside and kicking the door closed, Val cleared her throat awkwardly and shifted Luca in her arms, earning a whine from his pale lips. "Sorry, little brother.." The vixen murmured, her eyes flickering down to the slumbering vampire in her arms. It was definitely a rare sight to see him asleep, seeing how vampires only typically slept when they absolutely needed to heal, especially for how bad his injuries had been. The male shifted uncomfortably in her arms, which caused the female to grow somewhat impatient. "I really hate to ask, but is there a pallet that he could rest on?" Valencia asked quietly, her attitude from earlier seemingly gone yet she was still a bit agitated from how Oliver reacted.

Blake
Lichen House
Eliruz Eliruz scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Leaning against the doorframe, Blake looked sideways to Evangeline. She agreed to give him a favor he could use at any time, which relieved him more than words could express. He didn't want to pass up the chance of having someone owe him one, especially when he really might need a favor here soon. Still, he was too stubborn to thank her for that, but his anger had melted away to a far more neutral expression over the course of their conversation.

For a moment, Blake was certain that she wouldn't answer his questions. He didn't blame her. If he was in her position, he wouldn't want to give away information that easily, either. He was about to excuse himself anyway and leave her be when she did reply, much to Blake's interest. "Mikaelson, huh?" he echoed. "I've heard of the clan before. Seen the property, too, on several drive-bys--it was swamped with hunters." He kept quiet throughout the rest of her explanation, his brows raising ever so slightly at the mention of a slave with telepathic powers. Seeing how much she struggled to keep herself up against the nightstand, though, Blake took a few steps from the doorframe before he stopped himself. "You should keep to bedrest," he said instead.

Thinking about his next words, Blake folded his arms again. "Do you know who attacked the camp?" he asked. Perhaps it was a group he actually knew, but there was always the possibility that several heroic rogues had taken things into their own hands. He didn't much care for her and Silas' relationship, but it was something that interested him once he heard bits about it. He would have to ask Silas for his opinion of this woman at a later date. "It doesn't matter that much, but they must be strong if they managed to take down a whole camp of humans. Not to mention the sense of justice they must feel if they pulled this off with nothing to gain but the knowledge of having saved so many supernaturals." He doubted they did this willingly on their own; perhaps the foolish humans had taken one of their own and they'd gone to get that person back, inadvertently rescuing the others in the process.

More unfamiliar scents hit Blake's nose. He wasn't as good at tracking down smell as werewolves were, but he tried his best to pinpoint where these scents were coming from. They'd just entered his home. Smelled old, possibly older than he was. He couldn't really tell. One must be pretty badly injured, though. Blake shook his head. "If you would excuse me; I believe Oliver and Rhea are back. It seems like they've brought some company, as well. I'll be back to check on you later. I hate having to repeat myself, but... stick to bedrest." He turned and left, making his way to the front door. There, he saw two stranger vampires.

Dull, uninterested eyes scanned their faces. He'd arrived just as the female asked if there was a place for her friend--brother?--to rest, and Blake resisted the urge to tell them no. "Since I'm assuming you're Oliver and Rhea's friends, you're welcome here, at least for the time being," he said, rubbing at his eyes in an effort to soothe his headache. Still, once he removed his hand, he shot Oliver and Rhea a glare. "There's a guest bedroom this way." He expected them to follow him, but he didn't take his time or slow down for their sake, moving at the same brisk pace he always used. They would have to keep up with him.

Jaehwa
Zumitri's House

Sorrow flashed in Jaehwa's eyes as he listened to Ordan speak of Zumitri and a pup not being here, that he couldn't even give them a funeral. "I'm sorry, Ordan," he said, not because it was his fault, but because he felt genuinely bad that there was nothing he could do. He watched Ordan's features as the alpha continued to tell him about Scythia, about how he'd only tried to be nice, but the moment Ordan said it was his fault, Jaehwa shook his head so hard he swore his brain rattled. "It's not your fault. You couldn't have known what this slave was capable of. You tried to do the right thing. You can't be blamed for that."

"Do something more than just that!" Tarquin hissed, sounding a little pained, as Ordan mentioned how he had been feral. "I don't like seeing him like this. It hurts."

"What would you have me do?"
Jaehwa snapped back, gritting his teeth. "You think it doesn't hurt me too? That I don't want to take all his pain away every chance I get? Please, just... just be quiet." Tarquin didn't reply, clearly not sure what to do or how to respond to that. The omega returned his focus to Ordan, who had gestured to the rolled-up papers and blueprints that were on the bed. Jaehwa made no moves to open them and see what they were about, opting instead to listen to his mate.

An underground hospital? That's what Ordan, Zumitri, and possibly others had been working on? It sounded so nice, so kind, and Jaehwa smiled gently. He rested a hand on Ordan's shoulder, trying to be as reassuring as possible. "There's no reason that we have to scrap the idea altogether. I'm sure we'll work something out. It's not just your burden to bear, either. Please remember that. You have me, you have the pack. We can help see that project to fruition."

Ordan looked to the blueprints, then back to Jaehwa, the omega hoping that his words had given him some amount of hope. Jaehwa's small smile immediately faltered, however, at the mention of Ordan using himself as a guinea pig. His mouth opened right away, a series of protests ready to leave his lips, but Ordan continued to rattle on about how his body was reacting negatively to the increased dosage--of course it was!--and how he'd inhaled silver powder. Jaehwa's hand left Ordan's shoulders, a frown on his face.

"Don't yell," Tarquin begged. "Don't yell, don't yell, don't yell. Deep breaths." Jaehwa's expression relaxed after hearing his wolf ask him to calm down. He found it kinda silly. Their roles had been reversed now, huh? It was usually Tarquin who needed to step back and think clearly.

Following his wolf's advice, Jaehwa took in a deep, shaky breath. "Ordan, you should've told me. Even if I couldn't stop you from taking the increased dosage, we could've stayed home where I could monitor you. You--" He stopped himself, head snapping to the door as he tried to sniff the air. He smelled Ordan, which was... admittedly nice, but there was also the scent of a stranger. A wolf. As he looked back to Ordan, who just now seemed to register that they weren't alone--worrying, Jaehwa thought, very worrying--he heard Ordan's voice in his head. Moving to the desk, Jaehwa nodded, pulling open the drawer. There, he found a gun that was already loaded with unknown bullets.

"This works the same way it does in the movies, right?" Jaehwa said mentally, an awkward grin on his face. He did not know how to properly operate a gun. Maybe it was better if he just shifted and took down the intruder that way. Might have better luck in that case. There was a loud growl, followed by the sound of claws scraping against the floor. Jaehwa took the gun despite the fact that he didn't know how to use it. If it came down to it, he could always pretend. It would make for a good threat.

A wave of protectiveness washed over Jaehwa. He may not be good at fighting, and he didn't really look very threatening, but he couldn't just let Ordan take care of things, especially not in his current state. Pointing the gun at the door, Jaehwa slowly crept forward, ignoring Ordan for the time being, and opened it. "Stay right where you are," he demanded upon seeing the wolf there, his eyes narrowing. This was either incredibly brave or incredibly foolish. Whatever. He didn't have time to dwell on that. "You don't want to know what's in this gun: trust me."

Evangeline Valencia Luca
Silas' Room/Main Hall to Guest Room
Interactions/Mentions: Blake Kipsy Kipsy Rhea & Oliver scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Evangeline relaxed a bit, seeing the composure of the male go from strained and angry to a more neutral expression. The conversation carried on casually, which was a relief to the female. His words took her by surprise when he repeated that she should get some rest and stay in bed, also that he'd come back and check on her. Giving a grateful smile and a faint nod of acknowledgement, she hobbled back to the bed and slid back under the sheets. "I appreciate your hospitality, Blake." Eva murmured before settling back down and rolling over, closing her eyes to rest. Meanwhile, Valencia awkwardly stood there, her slumbering brother twitching slightly in his unconscious state. It pained the vampire to see her brother in such a state, but she pushed onward for his sake. Hearing footsteps and smelling another vampire's scent, the curly haired vixen tensed. She looked up to find a quite attractive male moving their way, obviously aggravated at their presence. She furrowed a delicate brow when he spoke of the two being 'friends' of these strange pack people. "I would hardly say friends," she mumbled in annoyance, "especially seeing how he behaved.." The vixen went quiet once more and moved around the two odd siblings, after this new male. She noted the obvious increase in speed as this alpha moved, her eyes narrowing. "I..I apologize for the intrusion. It would seem humans have grown ballsy lately. Haven't seen that in about a century.." The vixen sighed softly and walked down the hallway that she was led down, finally coming to an old door. Once the door was opened, she moved inside and strode to the bed. Bending down to the bed and gingerly resting her brother down, Luca carefully curled into a fetal position. She quickly grabbed the covers and pulled them over to the slumbering male. Val straightened herself up. Her amber hues surveyed the quite large room that was adorned with antique decorations; in her opinion, it reminded her of her old home. A small smile lit the female's lips, which was oddly rare for her. Turning with her amber gaze taking in the scenery, she found the male standing in the door with an uninterested expression. She quickly let her smile fall, her innocent mask quickly being put up. Wrapping her arms around her torso, she turned towards her younger brother and let a crestfallen look take over. "Again, I apologize again. I was barely able to get him out in time. I was just lucky your..pack member was there. Although he..well, it's not important. He's safe now.." She whispered the last part. To where she was relieved that they were giving them shelter, she would have to tread carefully with this alpha; he seemed easily irritable. Turning her gaze back towards Blake, she offered a faint smile but a warm one.

Abraxas
Boreal Territory
Abraxas grunted again as he heard the other pup had fulfilled his orders on acting as a servant and helped with chores though the alpha wasn't too pleased with the older pack members, the adults, helping with the cooking. Not unless it was the subordinate vampire he had learned about when on the plane home. "Very well..." spoke Abraxas. Apparently he would need to have a discussion with the vampire...Larimar he thought her name was...about her place in the pack and ensuring she understood obedience and complete submission. Behind him, he could hear the pup whining as it shifted and then scurried after him, the alpha ignoring this...instead he quickened his pace, determined to get away from the pup before it could talk his ear off. It had no sense of self preservation or fear which was disturbing and seemed to focus all its energies on him which was highly disliked and loathsome. Unfortunately the strange pup was quick and looped around to snap at his heels, earning a growl in response before zipping away towards the entrance. Abraxas was tempted to just leave in case it got any ideas into its head...but perhaps it would be useful to inspect this...meal though he was quite full still from the human he'd eaten. Perhaps he should expose the pups to fresh human meat one day. They needed to learn humans were food, slaves, enemy. Entering the castle, the alpha looked around at the swept floors, running a claw along the floor in front of him to check for dust and dirt. He spotted the other pup with a broom and snarled in its direction, Abha looking up as she held a too large broom in her hands. Abha turned and scurried off, dropping the broom, before running to the arms of her aunt who was cleaning in the living room. Shifting back into his human form, Abraxas stretched his arms above his hood and straightened up, walking across to inspect the rest of the first floor of the home. "Show me this meal," he ordered the chatterbox pup, gesturing for it to lead the way.

Eliruz Eliruz (Davina)

Zegrath
Custos Territory
His eyes must have opened at some point for his lips instinctively pulled back into a snarl at the potential threat, something he did not realize until he felt his face stretching beyond human capacity. The night air helped to cool the burns from the sun slightly but the newborn would need several days of rest to be able to recover completely from the harsh rays of the sun. In betwixt his fogginess, his pain, the loss of his siblings and he hadn't even processed the loss of his humanity yet, he found himself dimly looking up with wide eyes at a woman standing over him who began crooning at him and then knelt down in front of him after biting her wrist, pulling him into a sitting position. He stared at her in confusion, something oozing from her wrist and it took him some moments to realize it was blood that dripped to the ground between them, the woman's arms coming to hold him still as he looked from her wrist towards her, wide eyes showing pain and confusion all the while. It was obvious that he didn't understand what was going on, but then the scent of the metallic iron caught his nose, his eyes focusing on that instead, his stomach twisting unpleasantly before he managed to lift one arm from the ground, one hand and lowered his mouth to the bleeding wrist, coughing and gagging as it poured down into his mouth, dribbling down his chin but some...some of the iron tasting liquid ended up going towards his throat and down into his body.

Eliruz Eliruz (Adesina)

Oliver & Rhea
Lichen Home
As Oliver shifted into his normal form, there was the sound of feet and then the closing of a door, the two vampires had apparently followed them. Oliver's eyes flashed and he grabbed Rhea's throat, fingers tightening around the wolf's throat, bringing his face close to his sister's. They were asked if there was a pallet the woman injured one could lie on and Oliver turned his face, about to snap at her again but Blake showed up. The Keeper released Rhea with a warning look, his sister whining as she put a hand to her throat. "Don't expect to find yourself in my bed...you have your own and need to learn to sleep there," Oliver snarled in her mind. It had always bothered their parents, how too close the pair were to each other, for being different species at that. Blake replied that they did and showed the woman to a room, the Keeper remaining standing there with his sister. "They're hardly our friends," snarled Oliver. "But the humans there are destroyed, however we have a bigger problem then the threat of humans."

"We got no sense that they were of the Blood Order, though of course that one," she pointed at Val, "had destroyed the ones in the bunker and so we couldn't question to see if they were," Rhea spoke. "That one said she had only come for her brother and left the ones who were turning in their prison cells. We can't just figure out, didn't have time to figure out, why there would be turning people."

"Though that breeder says it did not kill the ones outside," said Oliver. "There were people starting to turn but no scents that we could pick up, they all overlaid each other as I had Rhea attempt to track." Rhea nodded her head in confirmation to her brother's words.

"I took the long way...we eventually had to get back before the sun rose for Oliver. Didn't expect her to follow us," said Rhea. It seemed whatever the remaining threat was that Oliver felt important to say would not be said in the presence of strangers. This was a pack matter...these creatures were not part of the pack.

Kipsy Kipsy (Blake) Eliruz Eliruz (Val, Luca)

Ordan
Zumitri's Home; Historical Ithawell
"Mother cares..." coughed Achilles in his head. He was met with silence from Ordan who seemed bothered and didn't comment or snap like usual when Achilles talked of mother.

"Never much problems with buying and setting free before...I don't know why this one...I can only guess it had to do with his being born to a whore and growing up in a brothel," said Ordan, a frown marring his features as he considered before shaking his head. Jaehwa spoke his thoughts on the underground hospital, the male's eyes going towards the papers and blueprints then towards Ordan and spoke concerning it, saying it wasn't an idea that should be scrapped, that he could help work on it. "Hopefully...it's Zumitri who wanted the hybrids and the purebloods...saying that though they were dangerous...they deserved treatment like us. Even if they did not take the potential cure...it would give us all a place to be healed in safety and recover. I insisted on installing an atm in there to help with cash payments....Zumi thinks that's weird," said Ordan with a shrug, "but I would like for it to happen anyway...maybe I should rely on mother more." As Jaehwa scolded him, the alpha couldn't help chuckling, he was behaving exactly as Ordan had feared and told Zumitri, like a mother hen. Had Zumi been here, he probably would have been amused by the sight...such a pity ghosts didn't exist. Ordan turned his gaze towards Jaehwa as he said that Ordan should have said something and shook his head....this was exactly why he had ordered Zumitri to keep quiet and not tell the omega...at least he wasn't offering to be tested himself....

"Mother cares....mother right....we stupid..."

"I am not stupid!"

"No...you just too protective..."
spoke Achilles tiredly, the wolf stirring as the scent of another wolf entered the bedroom. "Yes...mother needs to take safety off and then blow the wolf's brains out by aiming for head. Or gouge eyes out...blind enemy...."

Ordan huffed...they were not gouging anyone's eyes out unless it came to that, only noticing that Jaehwa had moved towards the door and spoken to the person...wolf...whoever was at the door. "Do not shoot us or bad mother go to dungeons."

"Yes, it works the same way," said Ordan. "Keep your hand steady, lest you drop the gun and shoot yourself in the foot or shoot the floor...or miss altogether. Steel your nerves...like you holding Xiulan."

Jaehwa spoke to the stranger outside within the hallway, the alpha frowning and Achilles shifting in his head restlessly, forcing himself up onto all four paws and making his way to the forefront of the alpha's mind. "We need protect mother and puppies...protect Zumi's home and research..." Ordan mentally agreed though subconsciously both knew they weren't in the position to do anything of the sort. This was exactly why the alpha had brought weapons with him...well he had been more worried about Scythia lurking around then anything else...but at least the puppies weren't here to create issues. Achilles was restless and the alpha's scowl deepened while his eyes grew worried. "Something not...right..."

"What?" Ordan questioned.

"Smell...familiar...."

Ordan stilled as he heard Achilles' words, the wolf struggling for control in his head. Ordan pushed Achilles down, the alpha's hand absently going to his left side, the alpha too out of it to recognize the scent and even Achilles was having issues. As Jaehwa spoke towards whoever was at the door, the alpha tightened his grip on the gun in his possession. "Who are you? I'd suggest you announce yourself....though leaving would be much preferred," Ordan growled out.

Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa) Eliruz Eliruz (Emery)

Zephyr Hesperia
River
The current tumbled two of the three alive triplets...the only two of the triplets left alive...over and over within the water, its current making it difficult for the siblings to keep together, to fight for the surface, confusing and disorienting their senses so that they didn't know which way was up and which way was down. Beneath the river were pebbles...mud...rocks. Hesperia slammed into one walk, pain lacing up her back and clung to the rock, trying to crawl up it as her head burst from the surface and coughed, taking in what bit of air she could as the water repeatedly slammed into her body. She saw her brother further downstream, Zephyr apparently unconscious as she let go and let the current take her down with it, trying to swim with the current this time instead of against it to get to her only remaining sibling. "Zephyr...Zephyr keep your head above water," she called to him, the injured and unknowing hybrid...for she had blacked out when the wolf had attacked, focused only on trying to protect herself, stared at her with large eyes. She grabbed her brother, trying to hold them both up but Hesperia wasn't very tall or strong...she kept hold of him even as they were thrown back under the water, Hesperia trying again to get them above water so they wouldn't drown. How far did the river go? Where did it end up? How far had they traveled? Were those creatures...those once humans...were they pursuing them within the water. Hesperia looked up and to either side, trying to find movement but her eyes couldn't track with water dripping into them and their senses...their senses were too much that she closed her eyes. She did, however, finally spot what looked like a shallow end and begged her brother to help her, the siblings beginning to swim towards the shallow end, not knowing that a few of the creatures had jumped down into the river after them and others had attempted to try working to hunt them down. It was as if their vampire and werewolf blood recognized the abomination that Zephyr was.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back