• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Following the duo dutifully, Eveleen entered the house just behind them, finding no difficulty in walking in her long dress. What did bug her, however, was the heels she'd been forced to wear. Stopping momentarily, she took off the shoes now that she was inside and proceeded to hurry after Oliver and Rhea downstairs.

The sight of a dead body was nothing Eveleen hadn't seen before. On numerous other occasions had she witnessed the suicide of several fellow servants. She wasn't at all shocked or disturbed by the sight, her eyes drifting from the corpse to Oliver, who was now taking it down. She could tell Sienna was perturbed without even looking at the girl. Deciding to ignore the other slave, for now, Eveleen continued to be led around.

It was just as nice as she was expecting. She'd been used to sleeping on the floor with her last master; to have a bed was a wonderful change of pace. "Thank you for showing me around. I'm sure Sienna appreciates it as well," she said after having seen the showers (which was quite the pleasant surprise). "Is there anything you'd like to ask of me? Or a schedule I should be aware of?"

111.jpg
222.gif
Paulina threw her coat at the male servant, "The bags are still outside be a dear and fetch them." flicking her coat off he placed it on the coat rack visibly not pleased. Motioning for the maids to retrieve the luggage he followed closely behind Paulina. Paulina suddenly turned around, "HEY! Don't tell the scary husband I went shopping. OK?!"

Reaching the staircase Paulina stopped turning her head in the direction of the faint whispers, "
What's that? Did you brings girls over? Tell me...I won't be mad. I understand men need their relief too."
saying this she directed her attention to the servant who sighed, "No ma'am- I would never. Also it's not 'bringS' its 'bring'-" Arching her brows Paulina folded her arms, "Are you insult my English?" Ignoring his mistress he merely answered her previous question, "It's Oliver and-"

Paulina shook her head, "No..NO, It's never Oliver. It's Rhea and then Oliver. You should know that by now." She said patting his shoulder before turning around.

Walking towards the noise she stopped in the entrance that led towards the basement, "You stay here-actually I'm hungry get something quick...in my room." not waiting for a reply she descended down the stairs, "Rhea?" stopping on the fourth step she called back down, "I swear to god RHEA you jump out and I kill you!" finishing the remaining steps she poked her head to find Rhea standing with two other women. "Rhea? Oh my god, what are you doing is this a cult? I knew it! My intuition is never wrong!"
Tags: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Eliruz Eliruz Kipsy Kipsy

((LoL))
Rhea
Rhea allowed the pair of blood slaves to look around before shutting the door, not paying attention to what her toys were thinking. The one who could talk...what was her name....

“Eveleen. You’re as bad as Blake’s wife when it comes to fashion like she is to...ugh shopping,” spoke Oliver through the pack bond, as if sending Rhea’s thoughts.

Before Rhea could respond to Eveleen’s words, there was a shout and footsteps that stopped. “And there is the alpha mate,” said Rhea. The ditzy alpha mate. From somewhere above, Oliver began choking on the blood he’d just tasted from Bay’s wrist as he carried her to the infirmary, splattering blood on the dead girl’s dress and a slew of curse words came through the bond towards Rhea, his half-sister happily smiling as he called her every insult to wolves he could come up with.

Paulina soon appeared in the basement, somehow jumping to the conclusion that Rhea was starting a cult by the two girls with her. Shaking her head at the woman, Rhea’s smile never vanished. “Oliver and I purchased blood slaves, well I did as I had the money. They both have rare blood types...though that one is apparently mute,” Rhea said, the smile disappearing for a moment, as she gestured in Sienna’s direction. “However it seems obedient as does this one,” she pointed towards Eveleen.

“This one,” she pulled Sienna forward, “is apparently Sienna and she has B- blood while the talking girl is Eveleen and has AB-blood,” she said, grasping Eveleen and pulling her forward. “Though Eveleen looks worn out...and sadly we came home to find Bay had killed her self. All well, the point is it was a good deal. Sienna for an extra $550 coming with Eveleen as a set. Oliver refused to feed from them until you and Blake had them first, then Larkin and Elias. He’s goinh to drain Bay I believe,” she said nonchalantly as if it didn’t matter.

D U H D U H Kipsy Kipsy Eliruz Eliruz

Last edited:
Sienna|Lichen|Blood Slave
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Kipsy Kipsy D U H D U H

Sienna jumped a bit when she heard steps from behind the three, an accented voice speaking. Turning around, she found a beautiful but somewhat ditzy woman standing in front of them; this must be the Alpha's mate. She studied her for a moment before bowing and contemplated about communicating; she had to do it at some point. After straightening up and lifting her chin, she held a small smile and allowed herself to focus her energy on sending her thoughts to Rhea and Paulina, pushing her words to them.

"Hello, ma'am. It is true, I am unable to speak but I am able to communicate like this," she spoke mentally to the two women, hoping and praying that she didn't get punished for not revealing her ability sooner. "I apologize for not speaking up sooner."

Her hazel gaze never wavered as she smoothed out the surface of the fancy dress that was forced on her at the auction house. "I am at your service."

111.jpg
222.gif

Paulina stretched her brows her scowl suddenly turned into disbelief and disbelief into a panic, "You had one jobs Rhea and you got a mute one?! It ok...No big deal." trying to calm her nerves down she, of course, got distracted grabbing the girl known as Sienna, grabbing her hand to which she waved around in Rhea's face, "But they skinny. What are we supposed to drink we will kill them in one go. How many times do I tell you we like them fat." she poked Sienna's breast, "Where are the boobs? Is it boy? I will check!" Interrupting her process Paulina looked back to the mute girl she smiled, "Ah hello. Yes, you pretty." She said giving her the thumbs up she slowly turned her head towards Rhea, "What's the point of being mute if she can understand ME?!"

Before she can fully throw her frustration out the "Oliver is going to drain Bay" seemed more important and that she died of course, "She died? Ahhhhhh" Pulaina slid down crying on Rhea leaning on her for support, "Everything is falling apart! Blake going to kill me." wiping her tears slightly looking up at Rhea, "He hasn't been gone for long and the house is FALLING APART!"

Rhea
Rhea calmly watched as Paulina immediately chastised her about the mute slave, her eyes momentarily flickering tangerine as the alpha couple could have just gone out and got their own slaves. But Rhea has wanted to do something nice for the pack and take care of feeding. “At least it won’t be able to

scream as it’s bred in the future or giving birth,”
said Rhea. Like was usual with Paulina, the woman got distracted again, grabbing Sienna and watched her wave the girl’s hand in her face, complaining about them being skinny. Skinny is much better for me then fat, she thought to herself. Of course, Rhea was a wolf and blood quality wasn’t important to her.

“I was doing the pack a favor as we didn’t have any and Blake always complains about not having a blood slave when he needs one. Besides, we do hunt,” Rhea pointed out. Her patience was beginning to wear...maybe she would talk Oliver into finishing their game. Paulina began to say if the girl was even a girl, then proceeding to poke the girl’s breast. Paulina seemed to no sense of personal space to Rhea, saying she would check if the girls were in fact girls and saying they would be dead soon in one go. However, her words were cut off as the wolf spun on Sienna with a snarl as the girl suddenly spoke, only not verbally but in the same way a vampire could communicate telephatically. “How are you able to talk like a vampire by telepathy?” Rhea questioned.

“I assure you Paulina,” said Rhea after taking a breath, “the auctioneer mentioned nothing about the girl being a mute.” When Paulina complained of Bay dying, Rhea shook her head. She could jump from one topic to another and then forget what she had been saying. “Yes, apparently she hung herself from the basement rafters.” She said nothing as Paulina suddenly collapsed against her and began wailing of Blake killing her and he Place was falling apart. “Calm down Paulina. Feed from one of these humans and then get some alcohol and rest.”

Eliruz Eliruz D U H D U H Kipsy Kipsy

Sienna furrowed her brow as Paulina began poking and prodding her somewhat smaller breasts, complaining about her size. Well, of course there wasn't going to be much meat on the female's bones due to the lack of nourishment and full meals provided by the previous auction staff. She tried not to feel offended by their comments, knowing she was below them in ranking. The female stood there, listening to the werewolf begin to speak, commenting about breeding and birthing; this subject scared Sienna nearly more than the subject of feeding. She'd never been 'breed' before, not that she could remember anyways. Was that going to be her fate after revealing her talent?

Her eyes snapped towards Rhea as she whipped around, questioning her about her abilities. She swallowed quietly and straightened up a bit.
"Up to the very first memory to which I can remember, I've always been able to do this," she explained, "I only remember up to a certain point; when I was captured, I only knew my name and how to use my..ability."

The female remained coy, watching the two with a faint smile. "I do apologize for surprising you two so suddenly as well; if I can help in anyway, I'd be glad to do so."

Eveleen
Eliruz Eliruz D U H D U H scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

The alpha mate? Eveleen turned her head to catch sight of the woman stepping down the stairs, her voice raised. She bowed her head as Rhea pulled her forward, effectively introducing her. "It's a pleasure to meet you," she said, then curtsied. Proper and submissive; that was how she'd been raised, and that was how she acted towards the alpha mate, who she knew was of higher ranking than the siblings.

Amusement filled her eyes as the alpha mate proceeded to poke and prod at Sienna's breasts. Eveleen could see the annoyance and frustration on Rhea's face and found herself entertained by the whole scene. Even as the alpha mate threatened to kill her and her fellow slave, she couldn't help but shake her head, a small smile on her face. These feelings were abnormal for her. She'd never seen two from the same pack be so at odds with each other.

At the mention of breeding and birthing, Eveleen's smile faded. There was a time not too long ago where a previous owner had attempted to breed her. When she'd failed to get pregnant, he'd yelled at her, calling her an infertile wench and had immediately abandoned her. She hoped this pack wouldn't be that frustrated with her if she failed to bear a child. Surely she had other benefits.

"You're welcome to feed on me, ma'am," Eveleen offered, shaking away her dull memories to be dwelled upon at a later date. This was one of her many perks, as she liked to call them. She felt pleasure from being fed upon. Usually, it was painful for humans when a vampire drank from them, which was why becoming a blood slave was often a punishment. However, there was something... different in her mind. It was actually quite relieving, however odd that may be.

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Jaehwa Kipsy Kipsy , Isabella Galaxy Galaxy , Nisha scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Bringing her stormy blue hues over towards Isabella, a small smile played on the edges of her lips as the woman tried to think of a song to sing the child. Running her hands down the sides of her pants she ran to locate a sink. It wouldn’t last for a while but it would keep her clean enough to hold the child. She scrubbed and drenched her hands and arms in soap and water, her skin turning red as she tried to clean her hands and arms, her limbs stinging with the numb feeling of the wash cloth running up and down her limbs. She hadn’t gotten a pair of gloves on and her shirt didn’t have very long sleeves to cover up her paled skin—and that reminded her of the bandage messily thrown on her arm again.

Letting her eyes scan over the bloodied wound, she would have to pour some sort of disinfectant—she didn’t care if it hurt or not, to clean the wound out. Blood had soaked into the bandage which left her to rip the loosely repaired bandage off of her forearm. The sight was still gross to her, not as bad as when she first got it but still horrific for her. Moving her eyes away she ran the cooled water over her arm and let it soak her forearm until she watched swirling drops of red slip down the drain of the sink. Pulling her arm back she hunted for a dry cloth and began patting her arm down gently, afterwards she found the gauze already opened and began unraveling it to wrap around her arm again.

After she had finished the whole ordeal, she watched as Isabella couldn’t exactly feed the baby, and quick to step in her eyes crinkled sadly. She had held a baby since her brother, nor cared for another child since his death. Stepping forward and into the room she stopped beside Jaehwa and lifted the bottle from his grasp slowly. “I can do it,” she offered. She had to grow up eventually, to take care of her patients. The baby still was under her care now that she operated on her mother. “Here let me take her,” she murmured holding her arms out for the young baby.

Silvia was a tired mess, but she still had propped up the bottle under her arm before raising her tired blue eyes to look at Isabella—her mouth curved upwards into a sad smile. “You should rest, or whatever you need to do,” she advised pointing towards the woman’s injured arm. If Isabella ever let her hold the babe, she would hold the baby carefully.

Lifting the child up, she would rest her head against her shoulder, gentle as she could. Craning her wrist up, she would angle it so that she could prop the baby’s bottle up against her chin. She had learned that trick when younger. At the time she was so proud that she managed to find a way to free her one hand when feeding her baby brother, now she was just happy to let that injured arm rest. Shuffling towards Audrey, she would keep near the woman, making motions towards the sleeping vampire, “That’s your momma,” she hummed gently, later she continued the soft tune, she felt good having a second to breathe.​

Rhea
Rhea kept her gaze on Sienna as she spoke telepathically, the thought oh humans having supernatural abilities not sitting right with the female werewolf. It was against the natural and comforting order of things! “So you have amnesia,” said Rhea dubiously to Sienna. What did the werewolf know about amnesia? Hmmm...nothing to be precise, something about people being scatterbrained.

Perhaps Oliver did. She thought his mother had been a mid-wife at some point in her life. The hunter shook her head. “That is impossible,” Rhea hissed before Eveleen spoke up by saying that Paulina was welcome to feed on her.

Rhea turned this time to stare at Eveleen before the female wolf threw her hands up into the air in frustration with everything. “If you are worried about them dying then don’t take so much or go buy your personal blood bag,” said Rhea at last, spinning back around to Paulina who was still clutching her like a child. She has money to return to Blake’s room, what was left over though would keep the receipt herself. Perhaps she would but her brother one for his birthday. Disentangling herself from Paulina she let the vampire slump to one of the cots and absently dusted herself off. “I have things to do,” she said, before heading for the stairs.

Oliver
Oliver dropped Bay’s body on a table in the infirmary, sweeping away some equipment and his mother’s texts. Turning from the human’s still form, Oliver picked up the texts and carried them to a chair where he set them down before going back to the body...a body that was no longer a person but a life line for him. Oliver examined her neck though, checking for when rigor has set in and estimated her cause of death was asphyxiation by the strangulation makes of the rope around her neck. When are people going to learn if you don’t make the noose right enough, you slowly suffocate? He sighed and shook his head as he grabbed a book and wrote something in the book after flipping to the right page, in a column marked item #20. Numbers were written in the margins and didn’t seem to make any sense but he wrote the cause of death as suicide by hanging and the day with estimated time. Closing the book, Oliver set it back on its shelf and went back to Bay before sinking his fangs into her neck and beginning to feed. Of course Rhea came bursting into the room not even minutes after he had started, the wolf holding an apple which she tossed at her kin and then sat down in a chair. “Something has you in a stint. Let’s hear it,” Oliver said with a patient sigh as he went back to his meal.

“That mute blood sack isn’t mute after all! It can talk! Like a vampire!”

Oliver raised an eyebrow as he lifted his head and sat on the examination operating table as he caught the apple she tossed at him and bit into it. “What do you mean? We purchased a dhamphir?”

Rhea shook her head. “I mean darling that we purchased a blood sack that can talk telepathically!”

“Which dhamphir can also do,” Oliver said. “Dhamphir can disguise themselves as humans you know and grow up like humans. They should have gone extinct. Mother and others like her wipes them and vaewolves out for a reason. After that war it was made illegal for vampires and wolves to breed as well as vampires and humans.” His brows furrowed in thought as he considered his sister’s words.

“What is amnesia?”

Oliver lifted his head and turned to look at her, swallowing the apple and biting off another chunk. Vampires could eat food though it held no nutritional value to them. “It’s caused by trauma to the brain. Wipes away one’s memories. They may never get their memories back or they might with time.”

“Does it make them talk telepathically?”

“Not to my knowledge,” said Oliver. “Of course the brain isn’t entirely understood. There is a lot human’s don’t know about it and even with advancements we are just scratching the surface. I’ve never heard of amnesia giving humans psychic power though some say they can see the future and the past or communicate with the dead.”

Nisha
Nisha has spent much time alternatively crying and fussing, seeming to sense her mother was in pain and was bleeding. There was too much activity around the newborn to understand what was going on. As her future alpha cradled the child in her arms or rather one arm, the weird smelling person began singing. Not a happy song by any means but whatever the words were, it soothed Nisha’s cries until sgecwas handed off to someone else and found something stuck in her mouth, tiny fangs and teeth ckamping diwn on the weird thing in her mouth as the child began hungrily nursing from the bottle, hunter slowly being sated as she nursed. This new person began humming and carried her closer to mama’s scent, the child pulling her mouth out the bottle where there were teeth marks and turned to look at her mama, one tiny hand trying to reach her.

Shaded Shaded (Silvia) Mentioned: Galaxy Galaxy (briefly)

Basilia
Basilia stared down at Ken through bloodstained tearful eyes, continuing to patch up his wounds. As she stitched up his last wound again and then wrapped fresh bandages on his torso, lifting him up to do so and tying the tight enough so they would remain in place, yet loose enough to breathe properly, she rose and slid off the bed, grabbing the dirty bandages and going to the bathroom to toss them in the waste basket, filling a glas with water and pulling out some pain meds and migraine pills which she carried back. Leaving the washcloth in the sink, Basilia made her way back to Ken’s side and sat down next to him, lifting his head up and putting the pills in his mouth. “Take them. It’ll help with possible migraine and pain,” she said as she put the glass of water to his lips when she had him up enough where he wouldn’t choke. When he pushed the glass away upon drinking all she could, Basilia helped him lay back down and set the glass on the table. “Sleep...I’m going to go check in the kid we’re raising...or probably just me,” she said with a shrug as she brushed his hair from his eyes and kissed his forehead before getting up to leave.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Basement
Kipsy Kipsy y D U H D U H scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Sienna breathed in slowly, anxiously watching Rhea, seeing the disbelief growing in her expression. "Yes, I cannot remember anything of my previous life, ma'am." The female replied telepathically and smiled faintly. Everything of her past was completely gone from what she knew of, so it was useless to try and remember. It was obvious the werewolf was beginning to become frustrated as she said that it wasn't possible and whipping around to her Alpha's mate in irritation; nothing good was going to come from revealing her ability, as she could possibly be a lab rat.

With a quiet swallow and a shift from one foot to the other, Sienna watched as Rhea stormed off, leaving the two girls with Paulina (who was bawling her eyes out).

"I..think I made things worse for myself," she thought, opening a channel way to Eveleen. Letting her hazel orbs to fall onto Paulina, she stepped forward and extended a hand to help the female up from the ground. "Let me help you, ma'am." Sienna spoke through the mind-link kindly.

111.jpg
222.gifPaulina shocked as she was thrown away, "Ay Rhea! You heartless puppy!" screaming after the wolf she was all too surprised to see a hand reaching out for her helping her up, "Thank you girl with no boobs. You nice girl," wiping her alligator tears Paulina dusted her self off. Looking up at the girls she gave Eveleen a smack on the back to straighten her up, "Do not worry, I'll hook you girls up with someone handsome. This world is beautiful-"

"We live in a doggy dog world, doggy dog world is a beautiful world full of little puppies-" Paulina turned around slightly talking to her self, "That doesn't sound right..." ignoring her thoughts she took the girls by their arms, "Ah I'm not really hungry. Save your blood for the big guy...you too on the other hand look starve...and you smell." she said sniffing one of the girls, "So we go take bath before Blake come. He no like a smelly woman. I can't believe those people did not wash you, I would rape them."

Eveleen
D U H D U H Eliruz Eliruz
Mentioned: Rhea ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Eyes going wide, Eveleen turned to face Sienna. "What?" she questioned, blinking. There was genuine surprise there. "I didn't think you could speak, but..." This must've been why Rhea had been so shocked earlier. Eveleen didn't blame her. It was so weird to hear someone's voice in your own head. Not necessarily a bad weird, but weird nonetheless.

When Paulina smacked her back, she squeaked, every muscle in her body tensing. She hadn't been expecting that, let alone from an alpha's mate. Weren't they supposed to act... differently? Eveleen didn't understand this woman's behavior. It was so odd to her, although she couldn't put her finger on why. Perhaps it was simply because she wasn't used to someone being so friendly. (Was friendly the right term? Probably not.)

Nodding, Eveleen calmed herself down. "Very well then," she said. She didn't particularly feel like cleaning herself up yet, but if that was what Paulina wanted, she would comply. Besides, the makeup they had her wearing to cover up her paleness was starting to rub off anyways. Setting her heels down upon one of the twin beds, she proceeded to pull her dress up and over her head.

Unabashed, she headed for the showers after folding the dress neatly on the edge of the bed.

Sienna smiled faintly towards the Alpha, who seemed from a different country, due to her broken accent. She nodded in response to Paulina before looking at Eveleen. "My apologies I didn't speak earlier; I was afraid of what the outcome would be if I had." Sienna explained, Eve being the only person who could hear her at this point. After giving her a warm smile, she looked back towards Paulina, who had just stopped mumbling to herself and told the two to shower. Her comment definitely surprised her, making her wonder why she was being so kind; from previous experience, Sienna was pushed around and abused, being yelled at when moving too slow.

With a grateful nod, she moved to the cot next to Eve and quickly unzipped the tight dress, allowing the fabric to slide to the ground. She quickly stepped out of it and set her heels aside after folding her dress and placing it atop the cot. Sienna was pretty skinny due to the meals they dished out at her previous residence but did have defined curvature and great bone structure. Breathing in, she moved towards the bathrooms, her back littered with thin scars and a brand along her shoulder blade.

As if it wasn't a bit deal, she moved into the bathrooms to start a hot shower.

Last edited:
Ken
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Blood order HQ

Feeling a sense of bursted stitches Ken was not feeling the greatest of shape, he was dying and fast , luckily his counterpart was there to save his life as she somehow managed to bandage him up together. His energy is another aspect to deal with as he is completely drained and needs food and water to survive like all humans do .

Resting his head on a pillow he starts to relax after taking his medication and water as it makes him feel drowsy, before the sleep claimed him he witnessed his lover kiss him in the forehead as he smiles and put to rest. During his sleep his brain slowly starts to recover from its broken condition before

Arya
Galaxy Galaxy
Isabella was gone. Arya tried to focus on finding a scent to track. She sent Isabella a text but had gotten no reply. Trying to keep herself from panicking she frantically searched for a scent. The rest of the pack was safe for now but Arya didn't like the idea of Isabella and herself being gone for a while. Thankfully her nose caught the faint scent of her alpha. It was old but all she had to go on. Springing to life Arya started following the scent hoping that Isabella wasn't too far away.

Cusdos house
Anyone interaction potentially

Gear.. on... lights.. on... recorder.. on.. video .. on.. ok mission is a go..

040 starts recording a livestream that goes directly to headquarters of blood order data base " 040 reporting in on reports of Custos family pack located in the area for scouting mission to verify. Wish me luck ..." she approaches the door of the house, her helmet equipped and her gear being a flashlight, her two weapons and her leather vest strapped onto her .

The door was unlocked so that provided a very easy way to enter the house, " looks like someone is home ..." she takes a look around to see the home is well maintained as she looks in detail all around the entrance hall with the camera. Video. She went to the living room to see no real activity there and gave a general view of the situation as she then went to the next room.. the kitchen..

The kitchen was very nice with loads of plates and silverware so it tells that they can fit a large gathering.. her stomach starts to growl as she feels like she could use a bite to eat herself. Raiding the refrigerator she plunders it of all the fresh items and starts to eat a salad hungrily. Wolfing down the item and leaving a mess before deciding to venture off with the refrigerator open..

Basilia/Malachi
Basilia glimpsed Ken’s smile before getting up to leave him to rest on the bed, making a mental note to get more water and food for Ken when he woke. Hopefully he would sleep for a while. Carrying he things back to the bathroom, she washed her hands and the bloody washcloth, dropping it in a basket for one of the Ascendants to wash later. When her face was cleaned of both blood and tears, when she had composed herself, Basilia flicked the light of the bath off and headed into another of the rooms, the newborn whom was now a few hours old was lying in a crib as she made her way over to the baby, flicking on the light as she stare down at it’s sleeping form. She glanced down at the child before staring around the room...her old room when Emmanuel had found her and taken her under his wing, as this child of a vampire would be under her wing and maybe Ken’s though she didn’t know why he seemed jealous of it earlier.

Shrugging it off, she reached into the crib and rested a hand on the babe’s chest, feeling it rising and falling with each little breath. “You’re safe here child...safer than you would be with a monster as a parent and one of those packs that would either reject you or enslave you,” Basilia said softly so as not to wake neither the babe nor Ken. Seeing a note on the desk in the room, Basilia smiles as she went to it, rubbing her fingers over the cherry wood. Grabbing the note, she read that the child had been changed and fed, how clothing would be purchased for the infant on the morrow but that there was formula in the kitchens. Folding the note in her hands and then crunching it up, Basilia threw it in the trash as she left before heading back to bed and stopping to check on Ken as she grabbed her clothes from the floor and dropped them in the laundry basket before grabbing a nightgown from the dresser and went left the room for a moment.

Looking at the Shadow standing guard she spoke quietly, one ear towards her rooms in case her counterpart or the child woke. “Make something light but filling and bring water, two dishes. Have a bottle made for the baby and remember it is to be kept a secret or I will be highly displeased,” Basilia said. “I understand we don’t have a lot of supplies...send some acolytes out to get food. Keep my return a secret. We don’t need those monsters learning I am back.”

“Yes Master,” said the Shadow before leaving his post and going to fulfill the Master’s request, Basilia turning to go back into her rooms and shutting the door behind her. Sighing she looked around and went back to Ken’s side, laying down next to him as she fell asleep, one arm on his chest for her own piece of mind.

It was late when Basilia woke to a knock on the door, the woman warily lifting herself from Ken’s still slumbering side as she heard a knock on the doors down reaching across Ken to open the drawer in the side table and pull out an intricately carved dagger with an equally ornate handle. Sliding the knife from the sheath, Basilia got out of bed and moved towards the door. “Who is it?” Basilia questioned, tucking her hand holding the dagger behind her.

“Pardon Master but meals have been brought as ordered along with a receipt for foodstuffs purchased with the money we have left,” said the Shadow from before.

Basilia did not relax as she opened the door and allowed the Shadow inside, carrying a tray with flavored water in a pitcher and two silver dishes with two glasses on it. The food was set on the table in the main room and a freshly prepared bottle, Basilia dismissing the Shadow and then put the knife back in its sheath, closing the drawer and went to the room where the baby was before changing it and then picking it up when she had dressed it again, heading towards the main room and sitting on the bed with the bottle in her hand as she cradled the child to her and began feeding it, the infant’s eyes opening to reveal eyes of Mercury silver staring back at her. Basilia shuddered at the sight before feeling pity for the child. Must be a side effect in the monster’s womb that gave it such an eye color. Poor thing.

Confident that the child being raised with the Blood Order was the right thing, Malachi stared up at the woman holding him as he drank the milk, some instinct telling him this woman was not his mother, but was too young to understand that she was part of a group that would kill his parents and his unknowing twin sister. Instead, one tiny hand grasped the woman’s finger as he stared at brown eyes, the infant’s eye color coming from his mother whom was a vampire. When the child fell asleep in her arms, she rose and made her way towards the babe’s room and put him back in the crib before leaving, settting the half-finished bottle in a miniature fridge for later.

Heading back towards the main room again, Basilia checked the food and poured water into two of the glasses, sipping hers. Lemon flavored but at least it had no calories. Heading to Ken’s side, she gently shook his shoulder to wake him. “Ken...I know you’re exhausted but food will help,” Basilia said. They had brought beef stew and bread with strawberry shortcake for a meal. Basilia was certainly grateful for the dessert.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Last edited:
Ken
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

During his long rest his brain has gradually been healing inside as he makes new neural connections and pathways. The advanced body Ken as been granted as a defiler may have made him a monster but also has made great benefits as his brain is healed enough to be able to spreak once again.. but needs to develop slowly to more complex words..

As he was awoken he grudgingly rubs his eyes and shudders as he sits up on the bed with his stitches still needing to be in place but are being pulled from his sudden movement. He looks up at her and says softly " y-yes?" His eyes widen as he was able to speak once more and he gave a warm smile for once in such a long time. He looks at basilia in such a beautiful night gown as he wraps one arm around her and lands many kisses over her face as he nuzzles and gives much love. Being grateful for the food he wolfed down the bread and stew together as they were quite filling to him but if course painful for such quick movements he made eating the food as just a bit of blood leaked out. It wasn't much but he has recovered far more as his skin regained its color. "You.... I love...share.." he says as he still has a bit to go on his brain development and he takes the strawberry shortcake and bites the end on it, holding it up for her to hopefully eat from the other end .

Basilia
She would have let him sleep but knew after the earlier night’s activities he needed food to recover his strength and energy. He woke though at her words and sat up, her eyes widening in surprise before she smiled as he spoke. Granted it was only a question and there was a slight stuttering but as she had been told he might not be the same or able to speak again it was wonderful progress. Before she could say anything, he smiled at her and then wrapped an arm around her, showering her face with kisses and cutting off anything she had been about to say. Nuzzling her, she laughed as she helped him to stand and walk over to the table.

“You can talk again,” Basilia said as she looked at her lover as she took her own seat, moving the chair to sit next to him. “I’m glad....And sorry I talked a lot earlier. I was just worried and had right to be apparently.” She shook her head before watching Ken wolf his own meal down, eyes creasing in concern as she saw color had returned to his skin which she was glad about but noticed a bit of blood in his bandages. Luckily there was plenty of thread stocked but he needed to rest and take it easy.

Basilia ate her own food at a slower pace then Ken. She was hungry but not in a total state of exhaustion like her counterpart was. When she was done she turned to Ken, hearing him trying to speak, a frown coming to her face as she heard the pauses and incoherent words. It will take time for his brain to heal. At least he remembers you and hasn’t suffered amnesia like I have.

When he offered the cake to her, biting into one end of it as he started to say he loved her and then share, the frown disappeared. Instead, Basilia smiled and laughed at the action before biting into the other end of the short cake like he asked. “I love you too Ken,” said Basilia as she pulled a bite of the cake off, not knowing she had whip cream on her face as she savored the cake and bit of strawberry, chewing slowly before swallowing and replying to him.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Last edited:
Jaehwa
Location: Custos healing room | Interactions: Ordan & Nisha ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Silvia ( Shaded Shaded )

Jaehwa blinked away tears with Ordan's words, his shoulders slumping with the weight of so many emotions all at once. Sniffling, he rubbed away at his eyes, a laugh coming to him with the last of Ordan's sentences. "Thank you," he said, aloud this time, before continuing through the link they shared. "Really, thank you. I think I needed that." Pausing, he moved behind Ordan and hugged the alpha from behind, his desire for physical connection overcoming any boundaries. "The same goes for you, you know. You're the reason I want us to find a cure. Because you're a good guy, and you could change the world if you wanted to. You deserve to be free from this curse."

Letting go, he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. Perhaps that'd been a bit much, but he meant all of it. He was an honest person when it came to his feelings. He didn't intend to hide any of it, especially not the good ones. It was pleasant to share nice feelings with others.

When he came back from getting Ordan a shirt, he watched as the alpha slipped it on, effectively covering the wounds. "Be careful," Jaehwa advised, although it really wasn't his place considering he'd completely tossed concern up in the air when he'd yelled at the Lichen alpha during their earlier meeting. Although he still wasn't comfortable with the injured Ordan trying to talk with Blake again, he knew there was nothing he could do about it.

Jaehwa's eyes drifted over to Silvia, who had taken the baby from Isabella and was currently feeding her where she could see her mother. "How is she doing?" he asked the healer, a smile on his face as he approached her and the cute babe. "Ah, she's adorable, isn't she? It's a shame she isn't a part of our pack. We need to get some children," he said jokingly, although the idea of having some pups to look after was oddly entertaining. He figured it'd be fun. "Do you think I could try? Holding her, I mean."

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Jaehwa Kipsy Kipsy , Nisha scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

She took an inclination towards Audrey, an evident bond from the mother and baby already as the child tried to reach the mother. She could hand the child off to the unconscious mother so she merely stood beside her resting form. Silvia was observant of the child, careful to have her hands hold her close so she wouldn’t spill over the side of her arms while resting the bottle against her chest. When the baby was done, she clasped the bottle and pulled it away before her blue eyes spotted the tear in the bottle’s top.

Running her thumb over the top she set it down off and out of the way. She continued her humming until Jaehwa’s voice broke her concentration. Turning to face the wolf, she let a small smile grace her tired face before turning to the mother once more. As he talked she couldn’t help but agree, “She is adorable, babies are always so fun,” she sided with Jaehwa on that topic, but she wasn’t ready to be thrown into the swing of things with children all over again. She might enjoy holding the baby now but, getting up at the crack of dawn and in the middle of the night to help a fussy baby quiet down was a very stressful thing to relive. She remembered what it was like to handle Reed, she personally found the whole ordeal hard since he never could walk even after growing up.

Have you held a baby before?” she mused, blue eyes scanning over Jaehwa before motioning him closer with her head. Using her free arm she placed it under the baby so she could hold her rather stiffly and securely. “Maybe we should start you with a chair first,” she teased before adjusting her grip and slowly beginning to give her to Jaehwa. If he wasn’t ready she had a solid grip on the girl, there would be no dropping the baby on her watch. “Having little kids run around would be nice, having them lighten the place up,” she agreed softly.​

Ordan
The wolf could honestly say he was not expecting for Jaehwa to hug him or even thank him for his words. The entire movement took him by surprise and he didn’t say anything as Jaehwa began speaking in his mind. However the alpha felt relief when the baby shut up with its crying, both at the lullaby and the process of being held. “You’re welcome.” Yet hearing Jaehwa saying he was a good person and deserved to be free of this curse like his pack mates...how he could change the world...Ordan dropped a hand to one of Jaehwa’s and patted it awkwardly before the omega let go of the embrace.

“Good person...yeah. You’re sweet Jaehwa. I appreciate it...I’ll find a way to give you more time off...maybe a week of freedom where you can lounge around the sanctuary or the rest of the house, the others can do your chores. No objections.” His mental voice rose briefly in a command. Ordan was serious on letting the lad get free time. That was just another position he had to fill...omegas and maybe a couple subordinates...along with at least one more healer and a vampire alpha.

When his omega left, Ordan stood there, mind turning over, until the omega returned with his shirt which he pulled over his head. Jaehwa got his shoulder patted as he was advised to be careful. “I will,” said Ordan. “There are UV bullets in my room within the hidden vault as well as silver bullets if things get messy,” spoke Ordan, tapping Jaehwa’s hand, regardless of whether he still had the instructions and his keys or not. Jaehwa would know where that stuff was, he’d been in the alpha room often enough.

Leaving Jaehwa and Silvia behind, the alpha left the healing room, adjusting his shirt as he went. He was going to take some migraine pills after this, maybe feed the wolf prisoner and then go to bed. Or just retire after taking some migraine pills. Knowing the pain meds would take a while to work, Ordan smoothed his shirt down and made his way towards the sitting room, shaking his head as his vision briefly flickered...the wolf inhaling sharply as Scythia's limp body lay before him....the rain coming down making him shiver...a scream for a child as he raised the gun to a woman being held by another soldier...”’Ayn hu?!” Achilles was forced to take control, observing the memories with curiosity, to keep their body upright.

“That is what you call a memory?”

“Flashback of a memory yes.”
Ordan shook himself and focused on his training, his face becoming blank as he pushed the memories aside. Straightening and adopting the discipline that had been broken into him and the other soldiers repeatedly from boot camp to active service, Ordan made his way surely but slowly towards the sitting room where he could scent multiple people. Of his pack and the other packs, their alphas. Seeing Eden on her feet and staring at the pair of leeches and Adesina standing quietly near them, the wolf observed the two alpas in silence before speaking. “Dismissed,” he said to both women as he walked to his chair and sank down into it. “You both may stay outside if you wish,” he spoke to them mentally. Assuming they did or did not, Ordan didn’t particularly care in that moment. Blake had a guardian here and Isabella had an infant and not dead teenager. “I was not expecting a meeting so soon about our earlier discussion Blake,” Ordan said, breaking the silence.

Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa, Blake), Eliruz Eliruz (Eden, Adesina) Mentioned: Shaded Shaded (Larkin, Silvia referenced below) Galaxy Galaxy (Isabella)

Nisha
When she was full the bottle was removed, the infant unable to reach her mother, her mother not even waking. She looked about to fuss again but instead just yawned, the briefest glimmer of twin tiny fangs and four teeth in her upper and lower jaws that would fall out within the week, only to be replaced by baby teeth four months later. It was unknown why vampires seemed to have thee sets of teeth, possibly due to in case their lives were in danger. The child whined a bit as the woman holding her was approved by another smelly thing that didn’t smell like mama or bro’fir, though to be fair bro’fir’s scebt hadn’t really imprinted in the infant’s mind as she was then moved slightly to someone else. Gold eyes watched the somewhat blurry shapes in front of her, no matter the race, an infant’s sight was poor for a while before she suddenly sneezed.

Last edited:
Blake
Location: Custos sitting room | Interacting: Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ) | Mentions: Larkin ( Shaded Shaded )

Blake was, dare he say, relieved to see Ordan enter the room. It took longer than it had this morning for the alpha to show up. The necks of the two women here were looking especially pleasing to rip open by this point. He was worried he might actually try, and then they'd wind up getting nowhere. Luckily, he was feeling in a much better mood than he had earlier and was able to further restrain himself from giving in to his nagging instincts.

"Neither did I," Blake answered honestly, "but I'm afraid something's come up. Instead of acting right off the bat, we figured it was better to approach you and have a civil conversation about the matter." He leaned back in his seat, folding his arms. "The injured woman who came here looking for help, possibly with an infant in tow... I'd like to speak with her."

Deciding he may need to elaborate, he continued. "She's with Boreal, is she not? We still haven't met with her alpha yet. She could provide us with the information we need to set up a meeting." He could care less for the child she bore; it wasn't like it knew what pack it was in, or where its alpha was. It was too young for such things.

Waiting for Ordan to answer, Blake debated what he and Larkin should do if the answer wasn't pleasing. Perhaps kidnap the mother? Sure, he'd promised he would hurt her or the baby, but kidnapping wasn't the same as hurting. Besides, they needed the knowledge one way or another. Hopefully, Ordan could see this through the vampire's intense stare. He didn't want to resort to such measures, but that all depended on how well they got along here.

~

Jaehwa
Location: Custos healing room | Interacting: Nisha ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Silvia ( Shaded Shaded )

Jaehwa waved Ordan bye before turning back to Silvia. Shaking his head, he inched closer, excited. "No, I've never held a real one before," he replied, "but I did play with my sister's baby dolls before..." The omega trailed off, determined not to make the conversation turn sour with his bad memories. At her teasing, he faked a pout. "I promise I'll be careful. How hard could it be?"

Gently he reached out to hold the baby with both arms, smile widening. "She's so light!" he gasped, surprised. "And fragile, too. I'm worried I'm gonna break her." His anxiety told him to hand her back before he ended up injuring her, but he pushed his nerves away. He didn't appear to be doing anything wrong. That is, until she sneezed.

Jaehwa squeaked rather disgracefully, nearly jumping. "Good god! I thought she was gonna cry or fall or die or--" He broke into a fit of embarrassed giggles, hoping beyond all hopes that he couldn't be heard in any of the other rooms. Adjusting his grip slowly, he made sure the baby was secure in just one arm before removing the other to waggle a finger above her face.

"She's so cute," he cooed, then agreed with Silvia. "We should definitely get more. They really would be fun to have around." Yes, he was being naive. He couldn't help it; his understanding of babies lied solely in the books he'd read, which often glorified things. He knew nothing of all the perils new parents had to face on a regular basis.

Ordan
Ordan was silent as he listened to Blake speak, just as he had been before. Sitting back in his chair as he considered the other alpha's honesty and, somewhat relieved Blake had not brought his wife, Ordan slowly blinked an eye as he heard that Blake was tracking down the Boreal alpha like Ordan had told the vampire to do earlier that day. "Well that was a good move," said Ordan. But what surprised him was Blake seemed to know of the creature that had given birth and wanting to speak with her. Personally, Ordan cared not what happened to the girl or her child, they were not his problem. The wolf leader of Custos took in everything Blake said as he spoke of looking for Isabella still and using the girl to track her down. It would certainly get the girl out of his hair.

"Well...you won't need to track her down as she is here," he said and gestured towards the woman sitting near Eden. "As for your wanting to speak to the teenager, I'm afraid she is currently passed out after having an operation to...save her life as I understand it. However...you are free to wake her and question if you still desire to, much less remove her from my house and the child that came with her. I'm sure one my pack can throw water on her and wake up for interrogating."

Kipsy Kipsy (blake & Jae), Shaded Shaded (larkin & silvia) Eliruz Eliruz (adesina and eden) Galaxy Galaxy (isabella)

Nisha
As Nisha was passed off to the other blurry figure, who took her gently in his arms, Nisa turned her gaze to him. She sneezed again and then put a hand in her mouth, sucking on her fingers, a tiny gurgle coming from her mouth as the blurry one holding her made a slight jerking motion at her sneeze, though of course the infant didn't know that. She didn't understand most of what the blurry figure holding her was saying, her head turning as she tried to find her mama again or even bro'fir who was still missing and not with her like he should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back