• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Ordan scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , Blake Kipsy Kipsy

The male watched the entrance of the male from before, his blue and cold eyes tracing his steps as he leaned against the wall—a lazy disposition which contrasted from his actual serious banter that would ensue. Well if he was asked for his input. He hardly cared if he was mentioned, his attention was on the fact that he would be able to see the display of fireworks erupt. Holding the wine glass which was dried and emptied by now with his finger tips gripping the top of the glass. His fingers might be smudging the top but he wanted it to dry so when he would hold the other end it would spill out over the side onto the floor. Hey, he had some class!

Leaning his head back against the wall, his blonde hair spread out over the wall while his eyes looked downwards at the sight of Ordan, the interaction between the alphas was amusing in some way. Larkin crossed his legs, listening as Blake got down to business rather quickly. They would need to speak with the woman, but unless the alpha were to drop out of the thin air, things should go smoothly. The brute was aware of the woman being injured and having a child ripped out of her—dangerous thing on it’s own.

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Jaehwa Kipsy Kipsy , Nisha scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

The healer looked up as Jaehwa took the babe, her blue eyes flashing with panic at the sneeze. Silvia jumped herself, Jaehwa scaring her quickly before she leaned over and placed her hands under the baby to secure the weight. Even if she was light to Jaehwa—she could easily be flung out of his arms if she was far too light. When he had agreed to holding a baby only this time, she paled more than she usually did when tired or serious. “Please say you are joking—come on let’s sit you down...” she teased one more time before softly.

What, do you think we just put in an order and pop them out?” She snickered softly. “—and they are only fun when they aren’t your own!” She added briefly, it was rather true considering all babies were enjoyable at first. Silvia was even joining in on playing with the baby—probably disorienting it so she was quick to stop. Stepping aside again, she got her hands away from Jae and the baby. “First if you want a baby you have to fall in love first too,” she joked.

Harper C. Miller
Interaction: Open

Harper dragged her thumb over her lips, brushing and smearing dark red liquid over her face. The woman had a set of reflective gray eyes—pouty lips pressing together as she gripped the wrist of a young male. Her face was spread out with a grin giving her an odd opposing look, dark brows furrowing as the person groaned in displeasure. She had left town, for quite some time. She was out hunting, back in the old territories after Isabella ditched town. Harper had no reason in staying—the pack was disbanding by the time she stated she was leaving for a trip.

Bringing the wrist up, she sank her fangs into the flesh making a new set of holes where they punctured the skin. She was draining the human, she didn’t care. She had found them fair and square in their little cabin. Currently a fire was going which illuminated Harper, her tanned skin taking on a golden hue and her ombré colored hair became prominent as black and gold. The male was on a hunting trip, a few rifles in the corner of the room told her so. Of course she found the place before it had began to down pour—the reason as to why she remained dry.

She wore a nice dress—getting that dirt and wet was not something she planned on doing. She was very big on being a messy eater, but she wasn’t so disgusting to leave a mess around the cabin. She hadn’t gotten word from her pack from a long time so she had returned back home. She could usually stay at their home, her things would probably be untouched and left to collect dust but it was still her place. She might return home and maintain it, then give everyone else crap after snooping through their things, tease them until they learn to help out here and there.

All those side thoughts ran through her head until the male below ended up having a seizure like moment, she let him drop until he drilled. He lacked blood and therefore meant nothing to her. She had once been like him, not too much disrespect but she still disliked the rugged species. She had been saved, she was worthy as some put it. She saw it as another vampire seeking pity from her and gave her the power to finish what someone else started. “It’s nice—I missed home,” she whispered before getting up and stopping by the fire while her sundress whisked around her.​

111.jpg
222.gifNodding her head Paulina bowed slightly as if existing a stage, "Em, take care of your business and then come upstairs." Although Paulina was a blood sucking monster she wanted to make sure these girls were healthy for their own benefit and the children they are going to bear. Taking a turn to leave Paulina remembered earlier events, "Ah Sienna, don't speak in front of Blake. Let either Rhea or I tell him. He stupid and will over exaggerate." she showed what she meant by over exaggerate by showing a quick slicing motion over her own neck.

Paulina knew her alpha's nature he is kind in her eyes but he is quick to react. At times that can come in handy but in a misunderstood situation that could be troublesome. "If girls need anything tell me." saying that she ran up the stairs almost screaming in a way thinking about what might be behind her if she turned. It's sad to say, Paulina, although a vampire is scared of her own shadow. Thus entering the basement alone was an act of bravery for her.
Tags: Eliruz Eliruz Kipsy Kipsy

Healing room
All were mentioned in that room

040 readjusts her helmet as she gets comfortable in that armored headpiece and starts to examine further rooms. Fortunately she heard the noises of people in he distance as she roams around the area, being curious but she will have to document the situation and people she encounters to file so the blood order will know what's going on. Quietly outside of the room her camera mounted to her head is on as she leans her head in ever so gently and softly quietly as she witnessed the people and vampires that are in that room.. " holy shit..." she murmured to herself in muffled words due to the helmet as she uses the camera to all of their faces for better recognition, now it has been confirmed of the identity of the individuals. " it's time to go.." said the radio on her waist she forgot to lower as she jerks her head backwards and runs off , it was way too loud to not be noticible as she went off to the living room , hiding in a closet as if she went straight for the exit they would see her and kill her. Turning off the radio she breathes softly and quietly so noone can hear her.

Zumitri
Zumitri
them
Bring testing stuff in hour or so.
me
Will your omega let me in?
them
Jaehwa is obedient.
me
Alright. An hour sir.

Zumitri exited out of the text message and went into his office before pulling out a couple syringes and then headed down to the underground hidden wing that was under construction. Making his way through the half-finished wing, he found liquid silver and carefully removed a couple vials along with a stethoscope and some powered wolfsbane. The doctor grabbed some gauze and some bandaids and other needful supplies before stuffing things into a bag and heading to the parking garage to get into his car. Backing out of the garage after starting his car, he began driving to the outskirts of Ithawell, pausing at McDonalds to get himself a meal as he made his way towards the outskirts to wait and eat while waiting for the hour to pass, the rain having thankfully stopped during his time in the hospital and finishing up his job. Parking near the old fort, Zumitri turned his lights off as he got out and sat down on a bench near the fort with his meal, savoring the night vision his race had to watch for the dangerous predators that stalked humans within the night though he wouldn't have to worry about anything probably but vampires...hopefully. It wasn't like there were vaewolves or dhamphirs in existence.

Unpacking his 20 piece chicken nuggets and the barbeque sauce, he sat down to eat his meal, sipping on one of the two Dr Peppers he'd ordered with the meal, reading over the text message again. Ordan hadn't said a lot but his friend never really said much through text or email, preferring to be in person before really talking about something. "What's up with you Ordan?" Zumitri questioned the air.

Shaded Shaded (harper) OGAirbear OGAirbear (arya)

Oliver
Oliver left his sister within the infirmary, dropping Bay's body off at the incinerator as he felt satisfied. Of course the body and any other trash wouldn't burn until Tuesday but it would sit there until then amidst a few days of trash. Dumb Rhea, the Keeper thought to himself as he shuffled the cards of their unfinished game to play Solitaire. He had fed and gotten his meal, not a drop of blood left in Bay's body. Instead it caused his skin to develop a healthy glow though of course it didn't do much with vampires having either pale skin or gray skin depending on if they were light or dark when humans or even when born as was the case for vampires. Sighing, he looked around him at the empty room before looking back down to the cards and began shuffling through for the aces. He hadn't seen Alana in a while and wondered how her patrol had gone. Aversion to the sun, as well as it being dangerous for his kind, was why he decided to become a Keeper.

Mentioned: Sterling_wolf Sterling_wolf (Alana)

Last edited:
Arya​
Arya's nose twitched as the scent of food wafted towards her. She hadn't realised how hungry she was until now. She hadn't eaten this morning and the smell was too good to pass up. She followed the scent until she found a human sitting on the ground. He was looking at the phone in his hand so he didn't notice Arya creeping up near him. She let out a low growl as she approached her eyes hungrily looking at the food all around this man. She flattened her ears against her head and flicked her tail warningly. She just wanted him to back away so she could eat. She didn't want to fight but she would.

Harper C. Miller
Interaction: Zumitri scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , Arya OGAirbear OGAirbear (approaching)

Bringing her hands to roam around her curled locks of hair, she could remember her tanned features, how pretty and skin was and now all she saw on her arm was a flushed pale color, the lively skin she once had was dull but still pretty and attractive. Running her fingers through her hair she ruffled the knots out, loosening up the strands before straightening her dress out next. Running her hand down the skirt, she made sure she seemed somewhat presentable before grumbling to herself. It was ruffled like material over the top and fanned her thighs—it was by far not meant to be straight like a pencil skirt might.

It was fun feeding on you, let’s not do it again sometime,” she concluded before trying to locate her light blue jacket, she has picked it up from her last prey—before returning to Ithawel. Harper had attracted a rather generous donor of money, and using her wills she swiped a few things aside from blood from him. She didn’t kill him, too much press to worry about to do that, but she was quite reckless. Harper wouldn’t contest to it but she was reckless, care free, stubborn, emotional, and most of all good at her job. She could play with humans and other species’ minds alike, a trick she learned in college that helped her even after death. She knew the mind very well and how to get people to trust her.

Looking around, she spotted her warm brown sandals and skipped over to them, she had taken her shoes off during the act, saying how tired she was of walking and he fell for it. Now he was dead so there was no point in being rude, so she merely buckled them on, looked around, and then hunted down something to get rid of the body. With the rain having stopped, she began dragging the hunter outside, through the mud until she came across a fire pit. It was rather small but she through him inside, throwing twigs and branches in as well. Next thing she found herself throwing in one of the burning logs from the fireplace inside the cabin, she left only after he caught on fire himself.

She currently held his wallet, taking his ID—another to her collection, and money from inside his wallet. She stuffed both items into her bag, she had a multitude of IDs inside, some were drivers licenses though since she would resort to the last bit of identification. Throwing the strap over her shoulder she began walking forward, unknowing heading towards a pack mate and prey. She wasn’t too observant, just enough to know she had to locate her alpha to get things back on track for the pack. It wasn’t any fun being alone, too much death and not enough stability.​

Jaehwa
Location: Custos healing room | Interacting: Silvia ( Shaded Shaded ), Nisha ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

"You mean you don't?" Jaehwa insisted, feigning a shocked expression. He knew that babies didn't just pop out of air, but... But he'd been too caught up in the moment to think straight. Yeah, that was it. Mhm. Totally. "I'm sure they're fun either way." He stuck out his tongue before glancing back down at the babe in his arms. She was sucking on her fingers and he found that ridiculously cute. It was as if his heart was melting at the sight. How could one possibly be so adorable without even knowing it?

"Yes, you're a cute little thing, aren't you?" he said, then laughed. With Silvia's next words, however, he stopped giggling like a fool to speak. "Well I already think I am, so there's that--"

By the time Jaehwa realized what was coming out of his mouth it was too late. Swallowing whatever his stupid brain wanted to say next, Jaehwa's eyes darted from the baby to Silvia, his heart rate increasing. Quickly he pretended to have his attention taken away by the babe again. "Cute cute cute..." Both of them are cute, his brain chimed in, and he felt the urge to slam his head against the wall.

~

Blake
Location: Custos sitting room | Interacting: Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ) Isabella ( Galaxy Galaxy ) Larkin ( Shaded Shaded )

Eyes flickering over to the woman Ordan gestured at, Blake plastered on one of his finest grins. "I see. It's nice that we don't have to go looking for you now," he said, then turned his attention back to Ordan. "Since the Boreal alpha is here, then I have no further need of the girl or her baby. You may do what you wish with them for all I care." He gave a small shrug, watching Larkin briefly from the corner of his eyes as he took another sip of his drink.

"Anyways, my dear, I'm sure Ordan hasn't told you this yet, but... I'm planning a tri-pack hunt. A way for us to all get along and get know each other better. It'll be fun, I guarantee it. But, you see, for a tri-pack hunt, we need three packs." Pointing out the obvious, one of his favorite things to do. "I've already gotten Ordan's confirmation of participation. What say you?"

Blake hoped she gave her answer quick. Brief. He had no interest in sticking around in this smelly home any longer. Plus, a part of him was missing his wife; however ditzy she may be, she was still a better company than this lot. They made his nose turn up with disgust, something which he tried to hide. Still, he wouldn't be surprised if they saw through that part of his mask. He wasn't trying too hard.

~

Eveleen

Eveleen stepped out from the shower, warm water dripping down her thin frame. She dried herself off, patting gently over the few scars she had over her wrists. She supposed she was one of the more lucky ones; she hadn't been hurt with a whip in a while. Her more recent owners preferred to leave bruises than scars. Still, her skin revealed its own share of history to the world, which she usually tried to cover up.

It took her a while, her body wrapped with a towel, to find the closet. There were tons of different outfits there, some nice and some clearly for maids. Eveleen changed into one of the less tattered dresses, wanted to remain still somewhat presentable for when the alpha returned. It was getting late, though, and for a moment her hand trailed over a worn-looking nightgown before she thought better of it.

Heading up the stairs like the alpha's mate had instructed her to, Eveleen stood apprehensively at the basement entrance, unsure of where to go. She didn't yet know the layout of the asylum-turned-mansion. As much as that frustrated her, she refused to give up and just return to the basement. So she remained put, collecting her thoughts.

Zumitri
Puzzled over his friend and hoping Ordan had not done something stupid, Zumitri was glad he had a sleeping bag in the trunk. Ordan said he could use the couch in the living room or the other bed in the alpha room but the doctor usually slept on the floor near the fireplace or near Ordan's bed in the event he had to stay over to monitor the alpha of Custos. Which was rare as Odan didn't want his omega knowing about having Zumitri use him as a test subject. He'd asked why once and could remember Ordan's look and words.

"Jaehwa will fuss and fret like a mother hen over me, then feel guilty that I am suffering even though I choose to do this, and probably insist he do it instead. Then when I would tell him no, he would likely attempt doing it himself. He's a good kid Zumitri...kind of like us when we were younger...foolish and perhaps too timid but he has a good heart and with an inner strength he doesn't realize yet. I'd hate to lose him because he thought he was protecting me when I should be protecting him."

"Ordan, wouldn't it be good to tell him? In case something happens during these treatments?"

"NO! No...you will keep this a secret Zumitri or I will end you. Jaehwa has enough on his plate with being an omega...a job he seems to like for some odd reason...perhaps due to the freedom he has. At least I try to give him freedom." Ordan had furrowed his brows in thought and frowned as he contemplated Jaehwa's choice of life. "He needs to focus on other things...himself...what he wants to do when a cure is found...no this is best he not know."

"And if you die during these treatments what then? It sounds like he won't forgive himself for not stopping you."

Zumitri had stared at Ordan with concern, the doctor taking his friend's hand with his own and squeezing tightly. "Jaehwa cannot hate someone or feel guilty if he doesn't remember."

Ordan had changed the topic then and told him to get on with the treatment after making Zumitri swear on his mother's grave that he would not speak a word of that conversation to Jaehwa or to any other pack members he might gain. Zumitri had, against his better judgement, agreed at seeing how serious Ordan was about it and the flash of silver in his eyes had scared Zumitri enough to instinctively obey. Facing Ordan was one thing. Facing his very pissed off protective wolf and Ordan? No way jose, he was not going to risk his neck for that.

The light of the cell phone glowed brightly as the doctor read over the text again, checking the time. Still a good part of an hour, only five minutes appeared to have passed. Still quite a ways to go and there was nothing to do though his phone was on 100% power, having a car charger which he thought everyone who had a cellphone and a car should have. Setting the phone down, Zumitri grabbed one of the barbeque sauces and shook it before opening it carefully and away from his phone, setting it down next to his chicken nuggets as he sipped at his soda again. This hour had better pass soon but where Ordan was concerned...well hours never passed in a timely manner for him.

However, as he was preparing to bite into the chicken nugget that had just been dipped into the BBQ sauce, there was suddenly a low growling heard from somewhere in the air. With his back facing the car and the lights off...he did not want to pay to get new bulbs put into the headlights for stupidity, he could only see the grounds and the fort ahead of and around him. It was really unfortunate how humans didn't have telepathy but they did have other things at their disposal...the doctor was willing to talk it out first before resorting to other measures at his disposal. "I am well aware the only wolves here are werewolves and vampires. If you don't wish to have issues, I suggest you shift right now and explain yourself in a human manner instead of trying to stalk me like a predator," said Zumitri, his voice surprisingly calm for the danger. Ordan had made him promise to always pack heat and special bullets in the event he came across a wolf that wasn't acting like a regular wolf...but that he would gut him like a fish if he ever shot at Ordan, the thought causing Zumitri to chuckle to himself. Ordan had made sure Zumitri could tell his wolf easily by sight and sound.

Ordan
Having sent a text to Zumitri while waiting, he checked his phone now to see if his friend would show up. Receiving a confirmation that he would indeed show up, he turned the phone off...it had to charge anyway...and held it in his hands as he waited for Blake to say something. The Lichen alpha did say something, smiling and saying he had no use for the girl or its child now. Allowing Blake to speak to Isabella on the tri-pack hunt, Ordan closed his eyes as he rested briefly within the armchair, the alpha keeping his ears tuned into the conversation, however his eyes snapped opened at hearing something from somewhere in the mansion. "Adesina," he growled out, his tone indicating she was to go check out the problem. If that wolf got out, he was going to flay it alive and then leave the thing gutted in a tree.

As for the girl and her baby...Ordan would figure out something to do with them. He could potentially throw them into the dungeon with the werewolf and that girl...if the wolf hadn't eaten her by now then the vampire would surely be hungry. Or he could just toss them out of his territory...but that took the risk of the girl going rabid and attracting attention. Attention which she had already created and he didn't want harm to come to his pack...therefore the dungeons it was. And if the vampire girl just happened to...die within the dungeons after killing the human...well that was certainly not his problem though Ordan was unsure what he would do with a vampire who had forsaken its humanity to be an animal. "Take care of the problem. Eden...you may remain here," he spoke mentally before opening his eyes and turning his gaze between Isabella and Blake, curious as to the decision of Isabella. He was also semi-interested in why the woman had left...rumor had it her pack was falling to shreds with her disappearance.

Kipsy Kipsy (Blake) Galaxy Galaxy (Isabella) Eliruz Eliruz (Adesina, Eden)

Nisha

Continuing to stare at Jaehwa, well as much as the child could focus which wasn't a lot, she continued sucking on her fingers. Her mama remained dead to the world...well not dead dead but dead asleep...one should get the meaning despite the sudden noise from somewhere in the house. A mumbled cooing soon came from the infant as Jaehwa turned away for a moment, then looked back down at the child, one hand reaching up towards him and grasping what bit of shirt sleeve she could reach, hand turning into a fist with a surprisingly tight hold for such a tiny and fragile being that had an untold store of power and darkness within her. A darkness that had yet to be experienced and felt. The child soon grew tired, even though she, like her mother hungered for blood, and fell to sleep in Jaehwa's arms, a tiny smile on her face that belied what she was as her eyes closed.

Last edited:
Kipsy Kipsy Blake
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ordan
Cusdos sitting room

Feeling a sense of safety she left her radio in the closet and slipped out of the area, the video recorder still on as she wanders about cautiously. Not wanting to gain much more attention than she wanted as she walks up to the sitting room, noticing a conversation as she leans her head to the enterance of the doorway, observing the situation of what is going on between the members and a hearing of a tri pack hunt " that must not be good..." she talks to herself as she just sits there at the door entrance and continues recording the conversation and the room

Ordan
Ordan was on high alert now as he sensed something in his house that shouldn't be here. He knew it wasn't Zumitri, he would have scented his friend coming in and Zumitri knew to wait in the living room if he was busy. His friend was the only human he allowed with complete access to the house, minus Jaehwa's room unless the lad was sick. Then again...Zumitri was the only human friend who didn't fear him or hate him because of him being a monster. Ordan pinched the bridge of his nose and rose to his feet, sucking in air through his nose as his mouth pursed into a tight line as he looked around him, using his senses to take in the surrounding scents. Leech...leech...leech...wolf...wolf...himself which wasn't important...le...

Snarling suddenly, Ordan began making his way towards the scent. "Jaehwa lock the infirmary down!" he ordered through the mental bond as he headed towards the scent, seeing the door open of the sitting room open. Thinking nothing of it, he didn't remember shutting the door, Ordan was about to turn back when the scent came towards him. Eyes narrowed to slits, Ordan stalked forward, the alpha removing his shirt and not caring in this moment about the other two alphas in the sitting room, giving Achilles some control as the wolf's eyes turned and stayed silver, his body beginning to break as he began shifting. Ordan hadn't hunted human prey in years...it would be quite the challenge. Even if he had gotten a taste at that when tracking the girl Alice.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000 Mentioned: Everybody in Sitting Room and Jaehwa ( Kipsy Kipsy )

Zumitri
Puzzled over his friend and hoping Ordan had not done something stupid, Zumitri was glad he had a sleeping bag in the trunk. Ordan said he could use the couch in the living room or the other bed in the alpha room but the doctor usually slept on the floor near the fireplace or near Ordan's bed in the event he had to stay over to monitor the alpha of Custos. Which was rare as Odan didn't want his omega knowing about having Zumitri use him as a test subject. He'd asked why once and could remember Ordan's look and words.

"Jaehwa will fuss and fret like a mother hen over me, then feel guilty that I am suffering even though I choose to do this, and probably insist he do it instead. Then when I would tell him no, he would likely attempt doing it himself. He's a good kid Zumitri...kind of like us when we were younger...foolish and perhaps too timid but he has a good heart and with an inner strength he doesn't realize yet. I'd hate to lose him because he thought he was protecting me when I should be protecting him."

"Ordan, wouldn't it be good to tell him? In case something happens during these treatments?"

"NO! No...you will keep this a secret Zumitri or I will end you. Jaehwa has enough on his plate with being an omega...a job he seems to like for some odd reason...perhaps due to the freedom he has. At least I try to give him freedom." Ordan had furrowed his brows in thought and frowned as he contemplated Jaehwa's choice of life. "He needs to focus on other things...himself...what he wants to do when a cure is found...no this is best he not know."

"And if you die during these treatments what then? It sounds like he won't forgive himself for not stopping you."

Zumitri had stared at Ordan with concern, the doctor taking his friend's hand with his own and squeezing tightly. "Jaehwa cannot hate someone or feel guilty if he doesn't remember."

Ordan had changed the topic then and told him to get on with the treatment after making Zumitri swear on his mother's grave that he would not speak a word of that conversation to Jaehwa or to any other pack members he might gain. Zumitri had, against his better judgement, agreed at seeing how serious Ordan was about it and the flash of silver in his eyes had scared Zumitri enough to instinctively obey. Facing Ordan was one thing. Facing his very pissed off protective wolf and Ordan? No way jose, he was not going to risk his neck for that.

The light of the cell phone glowed brightly as the doctor read over the text again, checking the time. Still a good part of an hour, only five minutes appeared to have passed. Still quite a ways to go and there was nothing to do though his phone was on 100% power, having a car charger which he thought everyone who had a cellphone and a car should have. Setting the phone down, Zumitri grabbed one of the barbeque sauces and shook it before opening it carefully and away from his phone, setting it down next to his chicken nuggets as he sipped at his soda again. This hour had better pass soon but where Ordan was concerned...well hours never passed in a timely manner for him.

However, as he was preparing to bite into the chicken nugget that had just been dipped into the BBQ sauce, there was suddenly a low growling heard from somewhere in the air. With his back facing the car and the lights off...he did not want to pay to get new bulbs put into the headlights for stupidity, he could only see the grounds and the fort ahead of and around him. It was really unfortunate how humans didn't have telepathy but they did have other things at their disposal...the doctor was willing to talk it out first before resorting to other measures at his disposal. "I am well aware the only wolves here are werewolves and vampires. If you don't wish to have issues, I suggest you shift right now and explain yourself in a human manner instead of trying to stalk me like a predator," said Zumitri, his voice surprisingly calm for the danger. Ordan had made him promise to always pack heat and special bullets in the event he came across a wolf that wasn't acting like a regular wolf...but that he would gut him like a fish if he ever shot at Ordan, the thought causing Zumitri to chuckle to himself. Ordan had made sure Zumitri could tell his wolf easily by sight and sound.

Arya​
Arya was taken aback by his words. She did not know many humans that knew of werewolves. She sat and coxed her head at him. He is odd for a human she thought. He seemed calm and confident. Arya knew enough about humans to know that in this situation most would be freaking out. She pondered just leaving but her stomach was painfully empty so she stayed. She watched the human's eyes scan the air around her. He can't see me yet She thought thankful for her dark coat. She moved forward slowly as to not alarm him. Her tail swayed lazily as she moved. He ears were perked up straight as she inspected the human. His smell was friendly and she didn't feel any anger coming from him. She sat again this time close enough he could see her. She eyed the food and sighed. She stretched her tired muscles before shifting into her human form. She sat down a few feet from him and fixed him with the same quizzical stare she had as a wolf.

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Jaehwa Kipsy Kipsy , Nisha scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Silvia smiled down at the child, watching as she was beginning to be rocked slowly to sleep in Jaehwa’s arms. She couldn’t help but find the moment cute and appreciate it as such. Silvia has a fondness for children and Jaehwa, it was always something she had—children were always apart of her day to day life. She raised one, and man-children plenty of times. Silvia never operated on a child though, it was extremely dangerous and she couldn’t bare the guilt of one died on the table.

Looking up, she let her blue eyes glance over Jaehwa with an inquisitive glance. He already fell in love or was he joking? Silvia couldn’t tell if he meant he was in love with babies, which would be a rationalized thought—so she merely gazed at him while he got distracted before backing away after he had full control of holding the baby. She did distance herself for a second before she began digging around, and pulling out a blanket and a few towels she judged which one she would pick based on how soft they were. Picking a blanket, she made her way back to Jaehwa, “Here, it’ll be warmer for her,” she advised as she placed it over the now resting child. She let her eyes linger on the child before pulling back again. “Babies are fun,” she concluded after a moment, babies were plenty of things. They were little monsters, cuddle buddies, greedy things with cute faces, and they were also passionate little boogers.

Harper C. Miller
Interaction: Arya OGAirbear OGAirbear , Zumitri scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Her legs were walking at a normal pace, form slouching slightly as she trekked through the outskirts, her gray eyes flicking over all of the different sights. Harper looked out of place sometimes, she had always felt a little different but in the forest by herself she really was out of place. The young woman was bitten—outcasted by the purebloods, she was a city girl so camping was out of the question, and she was still young compared to some high ranking members of either packs. Harper was rather young now that she thought of it, her birthday was around the corner marking her 27th birthday and her 4th year or so of being turned. Maybe it was longer, she didn’t pay attention to the date of when she was turned, or she just didn’t care.

Sweeping her hand to throw a few strands of dark brown and blonde tipped hair over her shoulder, Harper paused. A rather familiar scent drifted down towards Harper, her nose tingling as the wet dog smell enticed her to move forward—it wasn’t exactly a wet dog smell entirely but it was darn close to it. Whoever it was, it was a packmate. Dragging her feet, she followed after it, she would have to drag this wolf back home with her, she didn’t want to go alone now that she found someone.

When she approached, she spotted her—and him. Leaning against a tree farther off, she snickered as she spotted the wolf approaching the human male. Was she begging? Harper sighed, she knew many of them were out of practice but why wouldn’t she just take the food? Harper never understood hunger aside from the one she hated—she hadn’t felt hungry for years, she fed and fed a lot. Observing the scene with a smile gracing her lips, she surveyed the scene as the human sat in the dark. Maybe her and the wolf could team up, tag team them both a meal! Resting her head against the tree, she examined the wolf—Arya. She was another beta, her luck was increasing. She wondered what the other betas were up to, maybe she could spill some tea about it.​

Healing room
Kipsy Kipsy
Shaded Shaded
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Healing room
Feeling a sense of panic she realized what had happened as they are going on lockdown because of her .... she found a table near the enterance of the room and toppled it over to cover the doorway as she closed it , saving herself some time as she now thought where else can she go, she didn't get a ride or anything at all. Running down the hall she found some of the rooms open but that won't help unless.. she thought for a moment until she saw a slowly sliding door, the healing room! She thought as she uses her full body force like a ballista onto a target she flung herself to the door, knocking over Jaewa and pinned him to the floor pulling out one of her weapons to his neck " you and all your friends are going to be my hostages for the meantime , GOT IT!!" she shouted yet in a muffled voice as she used her feet to close the door and lock it, tying jaewa's wrists together like she is supposed to do to hostages. " for the rest of you DONT FUCKIMG MOVE OR ILL END YOU!" She barker orders at them waving her sharp and fast blades as she picked up the bonded captive and threw him to the wall, blocking he doorway with a entire cabinet.

Jaehwa
Location: Custos healing room | Interacting: Silvia ( Shaded Shaded ), 040 ( Lenny2000 Lenny2000 ), Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Letting Silvia wrap the baby in a warmer blanket, Jaehwa slowly passed the babe to her, done with holding her for the time being. She was cute and he didn't really want to let her go, but rocking her also made him anxious. He couldn't help but fear every couple of seconds that his grip wasn't tight enough and she'd go slipping through his arms and hit the floor. The thought was gruesome and he was quite frankly tired of it.

"They really are." Thankfully, it seemed as though Silvia hadn't put much thought into Jaehwa's words, for which he was as grateful as he was embarrassed. At the very least, she hadn't connected the dots yet, and he was glad that'd been the case. He didn't have much time to dwell on it, however, as soon Ordan was sending him orders.

Lock up the healing room? "I’m on it," he replied. He headed straight for the door, running as fast as he could manage, worry pulsing through his veins. He wasn’t fast enough. A stranger burst through the open door, pushing him to the floor and pressing a weapon against his throat. He wanted to scream but his voice wouldn’t come to him. They were now hostages and it was all because he couldn’t get to the door in time.

With his wrists now tied, he couldn’t do anything to shove her off, despite his struggling. He was soon thrown to the wall, the wind knocked out of him. He gasped struggling for air as he curled in on himself. “O-Ordan! She’s here! She’s here!” He didn’t dare sit upright, but he did look up in time to make eye contact with Silvia. He prayed that she and the babe wouldn’t get hurt. If their captor did decide to try and move to Silvia, he was prepared to argue that she wasn’t a threat. Anything to save her and the child in her arms.

~

Blake
Location: Custos sitting room | Interacting: Larkin ( Shaded Shaded ), Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Blake could tell something was wrong. What it was, exactly, he didn’t know, but the snarl on Ordan’s face in those moments proved to him that his suspicions were correct. When the other alpha removed his shirt to reveal the injuries, Blake’s eyes found their way to Larkin. “Someone got himself in quite the brawl,” he spoke through their connection before returning his attention to the now shifting werewolf.

“Perhaps you could use some help?” Blake teased, all the while using his senses to pick up on what might be wrong. He smelled quite a bit more people than he thought there were here, but… A human? There was a human here? That could only mean one thing: the Blood Order. Their mutual enemy. “If it’s really a part of the Blood Order, I have no qualms with assisting you in detaining it.” His eyes shimmered gold; he always loved hunting humans.

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: 040 Lenny2000 Lenny2000 , Jaehwa Kipsy Kipsy , Nisha scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

When Jaehwa gave her the baby, she was a little surprised, “I thought you liked...” she stopped herself. Letting her blue eyes watch his quick form bolt towards the door, her mind was a little confused. At first she just watched as he rushed to the door, she had turned her back to him for a second as she looked for a good spot to sit down. The baby was already covered with the blanket but she figured it would be good for the both of them if they sat down somewhere. Watching herself, she positioned the baby so her head rested against her shoulder and chest—her arms wouldn’t grow as tired.

Hey, do you think we could—“ she stopped herself, squeaking in surprise as she heard a loud bang. Turning her head, her already tired expression grew hazy with the sight of a girl throwing herself at Jaehwa. Was it another pack mate? Again? Turning herself around completely she watched as the girl lifted him up, and to her surprise she was fairly aggressive about it before deciding to just pin him on the ground. She watched with openly horrorified expression, the girl holding some kind of weapon to him to keep him in place.

She wouldn’t resist, unlike what the voice in the back of her head was screaming at her she backed up slowly towards Audrey and Tyress. Her first priority was the child, the baby in her arms—not to offend anyone—was the most important person in the room. The first thing Silvia did was bring her hand and arm up to block the more vital parts of the baby. Her head was covered by her hand and most of the spine was covered visibly by her injured arm. With the loud noises she wasn’t sure if the baby awoke because of it, so she began to stand there frozen with some kind of fear.

Coward, that tiny voice barked at her. She had locked up in a similar situation previously, with Ordan and with another incident. Confrontation on a life or death degree appeared to be difficult for Silvia. She may be confident and strong, she might be feisty and bold, but when it came to the times of violence...she was indeed a coward. Whoever that was speaking with a muffled voice was obviously against the group, not apart of Custos. That’s when she scented the air, it was indeed human. Whoever the girl was, that voice in the back of her mind demanded she be put in her place, treat her like the age she looks, and to Silvia that was rather harsh to hear. She merely shakily held onto the baby, casting blue to brown eyes towards Jaehwa. “J-Jaehwa—“ she finally spoke, she wanted to ask what to do, he had helped her when Ordan was displeased, and he might have been far more acquainted with what to do but she silenced herself, and ignoring the tapping of the voice in her head screaming to be freed. She didn’t care or know what it was.

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Blake Kipsy Kipsy , Ordan scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , Isabella Galaxy Galaxy

Raising a brow, his blue eyes lazily traveled over to the indicator of noise—a bang to be precise. He was no longer leaning against the wall stoically, now he was stepping forward to stand beside Blake. Watching carefully, he put a hand on the back of the chair before crossing his arms over his chest. He wasn’t a fool, there was something going on inside the walls of Custos that had to be dealt with.

I believe we are about to witness another as well,” he remarked to Blake, his own face blank as he relayed the information and remark to his alpha. His blonde curls were nearly dried but still remained soggy and left down to be brushed aside from his forehead. “He must have found what he was looking for before, and I bet something else has caught his attention,” he informed. He wasn’t aware of how low security their pack was, letting in some deranged rat to make a ruckus within their home.

It could be considered a gift—from us to you and mutually you to us. We take care of your pest and in turn you give us dinner, all to make a mutual reward to promise the bond through the tri-pack hunt,” Larkin proposed. He had eaten prior to this meeting but he could always go for another bite to eat. Raising his blue eyes to the other alpha as he seemed to storm off, he kept back observing.​

All In healing room

Feeling a sense of stress and paranoia 040 has not been used to hostage situations which she had to handle carefully, her primal reactions were to be as controlling as possible and so she became. A control freak she was as she walks over to Silv and yanked the baby from her arms, placing it on he table before pinning the girl to the wall. If she resisted she would have no option but to execute her so her decisions were limited " HANDS ON YOUR BACK MOTHERF****!!" She ordered Silv in a commanding voice as she pulled out her zip ties and tied her wrists together before practically throwing her to Jaewa, all tied up.

Then came the mother of the vampire, a struggle she will be as of course if she saw any resistance she would slit the vampire's throat with one of her blades coated in lavender and the other of pure silver , placing the lavender one at her throat she starts to use her next zip tie to tie up the vampire

Ken

As basilica took a bite out of the strawberry shortcake he noticed that she has some whip cream on her nose and some of her face as it made him giggle as he finished the rest of it hungrily. Looking at her made his heart go soft and is muscles relax, feeling the want to be with her no matter what as he wraps an arm around her and pulls himself closer to her . As he finished eating and the two were face to face he felt like he was about to let her know of her situation but instead he decided to do something better, he leaned his head in and licked the whip cream off the tip of her nose, giggling to what foolishness he did he grabs a cloth and wipes the rest of of her face gently " you mean lot to me" he says with imperfect grammar before he kisses her lips once more.

Alice

As alice spent quite some time with Icarus she realized more and more about who he is and felt a form of connection with him emotionally. Later on the two became mates and she is now his and will do whatever it takes for their safety, for his safety more than her own.

Alive wakes up from a long nap laying and covered in Icarus's pelt . Giving a big yawn she gets up wrapping the pelt around her to keep warm as she walks to the napping Icarus, sitting beside him and nudging his shoulders " hey... it's time to wake up ..."

Adesina|Custos|Vampire
Hallways of Alpha housing
@ everyone in the house

Following orders, the female vampire dipped her head before blurring off into the hallways. She cloaked herself, masking her entire appearance as she stalked around, a human scent hitting her nose. Baring her teeth beneath her cloaked appearancd, she made her way towards the Healer's room. "Healer's Room, Ordan." She spoke through the mental link before stopping infront of it, her eyes and ears scanning the area when she heard a shout from the human; the little runt was keeping her pack mates as hostages. "Permission to take down the huntress," the warrior spoke once more to her Alpha before hearing a snarl from the sitting room; oh great! Ordan had let his wolf take over, she could smell the now more overwhelming smell.

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Sitting Room
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Shaded Shaded Kipsy Kipsy Galaxy Galaxy

Eden's eyes widened as she watched Adesina exit the room, soon cloaking herself. She quickly looked back towards Ordan and the two vampires; they seemed..old and wise or atleast one of them did, between the two vampires. The other seemed more intimidating and hot-headed. She didn't allow herself to relax, knowing that her Alpha was injured and there were leeches that could possibly pose a threat to him. Her green orbs kept a close watch on the two when suddenly, Ordan shoved himself out of his chair with a snarl.

The female was confused for a moment, but then heard footsteps towards the Healer's room. Quickly, she pushed herself up and shifted as well, her bones cracking and resetting into place, her small body now replaced by a larger wolf covered with a unique mixture of dark and light brown fur with lighter markings. With ears pinned back, she moved forward, her lips pulling back into a snarl. She was ready to attack if it was needed.

Sienna|Lichen|Blood Slave
Basement to Upstairs
Kipsy Kipsy and others who wish to interact!

Sienna finished up after the other female, a yawn leaving her lips. She dried off with a worn towel and mosied her way out to a closet. Thumbing through, she found mant different kinds and found it surprising that they actually had some decent clothing here. She grabbed a moderately nice dress with virtually no tears, just a bit dingy. Once dressed and ready, she found Eveleen waiting in the rooms with cots.

"I may be able to take us to Paulina," she offered, a small smile on her lips.

Zumitri
Whether it was a werewolf or a vampire, the creature that was behind him seemed to be in a semi-amicable mood as it moved around for him to see it and then shifted into human. As Zumitri could hear cracking bones and such, he assumed it was a werewolf that was stalking him. Research and Ordan's hadn't shown vampires breaking their bodies when they turned so a werewolf it was. Exiting out of the text message, Zumitri ended up going to photos and flipped through them to check on Ordan's pack. Of course the photo he had of Ordan was of them in the army though his friend hadn't changed much from that, minus the scars and the doctor couldn't help the saddened smile that appeared on his face as he looked at the photo, Magnus standing a couple men down and Fahad...a scrawny Pakistani-American smiling in the center with arms around both Ordan and Zumitri. His eyes trailed over the rest of the photo...Archimedes and Socrates...twin brothers of Greek-American origin standing on either side of Magnus. When his phone dinged saying he had a text message, Zumitri clicked on it, exiting out of the photos and his memories.

Recipient
them
Bring testing stuff in hour or so.
me
Will your omega let me in?
them
Jaehwa is obedient.
me
Alright. An hour sir.
them
Potential injuries...wait for text.

Zumitri stared at the phone and sighed to himself. "Ordan...you can't go a day without getting into a fight with someone," Zumitri said quietly before turning his attention back towards the wolf. Ordan would be stubborn and insist on testing anyway, even if he were injured. Sighing, the doctor would have to go back to the hospital and get more stuff to deal with injuries at some point and rubbed his temples. Ordan's life could be quite stressful as could this whole supernatural thing but he wouldn't leave his friend to suffer. "The fact that you're hunting me tells me you aren't part of Custos," said Zumitri as he turned back to look at the wolf, now a woman who sat on the ground. "So that leaves either a...as my friend would say...'a stuck up mutt' or a member of that 'deranged traitor to society' pack." The doctor, more for his own amusement, bit into the chicken nugget and made air quotes around the quotes of his friend.

"So...why were you hunting me and what pack are you?" Zumitri questioned.

"Always suspect the people around you are hostiles and if not hostiles then sympathizers to hostiles." Their officer's words first orders when arriving in that damn desert that was Iraq.

"In this world of supernatural beasts my old friend...the ones who treasure the dark the most are the vampires...those that appear to be living but are not. Frozen in time...no matter if they're born or created...the epitome of violence and feral beauty." Ordan's words upon regaining his humanity through moons of hard work.

OGAirbear OGAirbear (Ayana) Shaded Shaded (harper)

Ordan
"Why would we want to share our food with the leeches? That's our meal."

Ordan ignored Achilles as, even as he shifted, the alpha went back and picked up his phone, waiting for it to power on and shot a text to Zumitri to keep the human out of harm's way. Without the doctor, the damn cure would stall and it had done so already. As the phone died, he dropped it on the chair, the alpha ignored the fact of Silvia potentially being annoyed with him for breaking his stitches, the alpha turning back to the room as he heard a cabinet crash onto the floor and the door shut. A few seconds later he got Jaehwa's confirmation of locking the infirmary down and then the omega's panicked voice came not even a second later, causing Ordan to still as heard the lad's frantic words of the intruder being within the infirmary. He really didn't give a damn what happened to the infant or its mother, nor that other guest that he assumed was a member of Isabella's pack. His focus was on his omega and healer.

Ordan kicked off his shoes and picked them up, throwing them into a corner of the sitting room as he turned his attention on Blake, silver meeting gold. "Seriously Ordan? You're going to share our..."

"Shut up,"
said Ordan in irritation to Achillies before halting his transformation and staring at the vampire. Running over his options, the wolf tapped his fingers together, his eyes remaining their silver color as he stared at Blake before turning his gaze towards Larkin. He could let them take care of it...or he could let that wolf out maybe and give it a meal. It would save him having to feed it. Achilles immediately began protesting, to which Ordan rolled his eyes. The last time he had hunted with vampires had been when discovering Magnus was a vampire...Ordan had the bloody scar showing why that did not go well on his ribs. Another reason he hated his old army buddy. Unfortunately it might result in a bit of a blood bath should he allow it but every minute standing here was costing his omega and healer.

Ordan considered...blood potentially being spilt...no that was too risky. Whether Isabella would jump in to save her own pack mates was uncertain...as an alpha she should...at least in Ordan's mind but she had been relatively silent since this meeting had come into play. "You leave the corpse when it's drained," said Ordan, "and don't touch my wolves...then you can have all the blood you want from our potential enemy," said Ordan. The alpha began shifting again into his wolf form, taking a few minute as stitches stretched and broke. The wolf ignored it though as he gave himself a shake, hearing Adesina's words about the potential enemy being within the healer's room. Jaehwa, the alpha's mind screamed, going towards his omega instinctively. "Get that door open...let the guests help you out," said Ordan as he heard bones breaking and turned to see Eden as a wolf standing nearby. "Let the vampires go in first," Ordan spoke to Eden.

Shaded Shaded (Larkin) Kipsy Kipsy (Blake, Jaehwa) Eliruz Eliruz (Adesina & Eden)

Audrey/Nisha
The child was sleeping rather peacefully in the wolf's arms, not knowing it wasn't a pack member, not even knowing what a pack was as it finally settled down. Settled down enough despite the gurgling in its stomach. Not even feeling the blanket being put on her body, Nisha's grip didn't let go of Jaehwa's shirt until he had to pry the child's grip carefully to move so he could shove the infant into the healer's arms that had helped mama, the child fussing slightly as she was passed from one person to the other. Unfortunately, the loud noises began to draw the infant from her somewhat restful sleep since being born through violence, and for a moment golden eyes stared up at Silvia before the infant screamed....it's screams continuing as it was snatched from the healer and placed on the table...screams that served to wake its mother when nothing else would.

Sensing their child was in danger, the vampire's eyes shot open...only they weren't the silver that had passed onto their son but red. Unfortunately for the wolves and the human and the unknown dhamphir in the room...the dark side of the vampire mother would see them all as potential threats to its remaining offspring and would not allow Audrey to have control this time...especially as she had ended up losing their son due to not letting the dark side take control. Audrey....or rather a darker Audrey...stared up at the person standing over it...her dark side only registering this person was a threat to her child and was a potential food source for said child and herself. The smell of lavender hit the vampire's nose as she pulled her lips back as a harsh laugh came from the fledgling vampire. They might be the weakest in terms of the vampire hierarchy but they were still capable of going toe to toe with a wolf and stronger than a human, regardless of its conditioning. Hearing Nisha's cries only infuriated Audrey as a feral growl soon escaped the laughter, the girl's free hand reaching up and grasping the human's hand, fingers tightening sharply around the human's wrist and putting pressure...that was assuming she ended up in fact grasping the other's wrist and didn't miss.

Basilia
Still oblivious to the fact that she had whip cream on her face from the shortcake end she'd been into, she watched as Ken giggled at her like a schoolgirl, the thought making her snicker to herself and her eyes shine with mirth. Watching him finish off the shortcake, she stared as he got up after finishing his meal. "Don't even think about touching my shortcake," she warned him as he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her to them so their faces were nearly touching. All of a sudden and somewhat unexpectedly, Ken licked her nose, the woman's eyes widening in surprise at the action before grabbed a napkin and began wiping her face off. When he spoke to her, still in that stunted language, she looked at him.

"Do I?" she questioned in surprise before he kissed her, the master of the feared Blood Order feeling comfortable enough to have her guard down around Ken. The woman knew there was always a risk of assassination on her part...as there had been when Emmanuel had been alive...sometimes assassinations on both the deputy and the master of the Blood Order. That was why she was glad that Ken was her deputy...she trusted him with her life, had always done so even when he had been shipped off somewhere. Basilia returned the kiss to her beloved, leaning into his embrace as she sighed into the kiss. "You need to rest Ken," she said with a sigh. "And I need to redo those stitches again it seems so come on...let me help you back to bed."

Lenny2000 Lenny2000 (Ken)

Icarus
Icarus was sleeping, rather soundly for being a prisoner. Unexpectedly the two prisoners of opposite sides had connected with each other in those hours alone. Developing an emotional connection with each other, bonding some over their semi-same lives of rejection and being outcasts among society. A strange thing to be sure...to become something other than enemies within prison but perhaps bonds did grow when locked up or perhaps they were just eager to have someone that understood the other. For a while the prisoner's instincts had taken over but the result was that Alice was his now. Afterwards, of course Icarus had fallen asleep on the fur cape, still in his wolf form as he slept on...that was until he was woken by something nudging him, one eye peeling open slowly as he stared at her. Huffing at her, he reluctantly lifted his head and yawned before getting to his paws and stretching himself out before shaking out his pelt and then beginning to shift back, his ears twitching as he listened to the otherwise silence of the dungeons.

"You're moving after all," groaned Icarus as he stared at the girl at his shoulder, the prisoner cracking his neck and then grabbing his clothes to dress himself. His instincts no longer screamed at the girl to kill her or use her for food, the vaewolf suspecting that was due to the mating they had done earlier, his scent covering her even with the fur cape wrapped around her. "You should go back to your cell...maybe Ordan will deem it prudent to feed us and he'll be more pissed if he finds out you were let out."

Lenny2000 Lenny2000 (Alice)

Last edited:
Blake
Location: Custos sitting room to outside the healing room | Interacting: Larkin ( Shaded Shaded ), Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ), Adesina ( Eliruz Eliruz )

Nodding curtly at Larkin's response, Blake continued to watch Ordan from his spot. He could tell the other alpha was thinking about his and Larkin's proposal. Clearly, their pack hadn't been too well prepared for these sorts of scouts trying to invade their territory. They really could use the help, especially considering the fact that the facing the unknown was dangerous in itself.

"With pleasure," Blake said, having received Ordan's permission. He set his drink off to the side after taking one last sip. "Larkin? You know what to do." It wasn't a question. He had faith in his fellow vampire. Unbridled faith. They could read each others' minds when it came to hunting like this. This would be a walk in the park.

Blake's gold hues practically flickered with vividity as he made his way out of the sitting room, allowing his senses to track down the human for him. He didn't bother waiting for Ordan to finish turning, nor did he check to see if Larkin was following him. He made it to the outside of the infirmary where one of Ordan's underlings was.

"It's in there?" he asked, but it was a rhetorical question. The smell of human was strong through the door, even though it was mixed with several other scents. "Well? What've you been waiting for? Let's break it down."

~

Jaehwa
Location: Custos healing room | Interacting: 040 ( Lenny2000 Lenny2000 ) | Mentions: Silvia ( Shaded Shaded ) Nisha & Audrey ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

It took a while for Jaehwa to come to his senses. Having been winded, his vision was blurry and his breathing labored. He could barely register what was going on around him. Silvia's panicked voice echoed in his head long after she'd spoken up. Now all he heard was the sound of the baby crying. It was the fear that the child was injured that prompted him to blink away the pain he felt at the back of his head.

"Don't..." he started, voice hoarse. Jaehwa struggled to sit upright, the world spinning around him. "Don't hurt them. They're not... threats." He coughed, squeezing his eyes shut. The baby continued to wail. When he opened them, he saw the human standing over the injured woman, who seemed to be about to fight back. He was ashamed. The vampire with severe wounds was about to take on a human he'd failed to even push off himself.

Frozen with consternation, Jaehwa contemplated his options. He couldn't break the zip tie around his wrist, no matter how hard he tried. Not like this, anyways. Something clicked in him. He could turn. Let his inner wolf take control. But it would hurt like hell, especially with his hands tied awkwardly like this. His arms would have to bend and break free, and who knew how painful that would be? Fear prevented him from even trying. There had to be another way to solve this.

The omega was left with only one weapon: his mouth. "Listen, we can work things out, surely!" he tried, the back of his head throbbing. "I-I mean, what do you want? Maybe we can give it to you."

Eveleen
Location: Lichen basement entrance | Interacting: Sienna ( Eliruz Eliruz ) | Mentions: Paulina ( D U H D U H )

"How?" Eveleen inquired, tilting her head to the side. She'd been a bit startled by Siena coming out from apparently nowhere, but the alarm was withdrawn. "Does this have something to do with how you're able to talk through your mind?" She was trying to find connections here, but none were coming to her. Perhaps she just wasn't thinking hard enough. Or there was more to this than met the eye. In any case, she didn't know how it was possible to find Paulina in this big of a place without knowing the way.

In any case, she did want to track down Paulina. This would be the easiest option. "Alright, then. Direct the way." Eveleen gestured for Sienna to take the lead.

Arya​
Arya drew herself up as she spoke proudly. "I'm Arya, the beta wolf of Boreal pack. I smelt your food and decided to investigate. What are you doing here anyway?" She asked. It was curious that this human knew so much about werewolves. She thought that she had caught a whiff of werewolf on him before she had changed. Her stomach growled painfully but she ignored it. Her curiosity had gotten her into trouble many times before but this human was so peculiar. He looks at Arya with no fear in his eyes. He spoke with the knowledge most humans don't possess. She was curious as to where he got his knowledge about her kind. She heard a twig break not far behind her. She turned quickly to look into the dark. A gentle gust carried the scent of a pack mate to her. She turned her alert gaze back to the human and waited for him to speak.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Shaded Shaded

Everyone in healing room

The situation seemed calm and progressive as she went on by the procedures of trying up Audrey, the task seemed simple and clear yet very fast it went down so quick. The feemale started to panic as he rwrists were held by the vampire as she seemed to turn to a muderus look at the girl. In a complete state of panic the girl tried but couldn't pull out, her grip was too strong . The only option was like that of a ball python... cut off the head... instinctively head-butting the vampire with her hard helmet disoriented her as she moved in with the blades and pressed down, stabbing and slashing Audrey's neck until she was completely decapitated, her head rolling off the bed as she found herself in a blood drenched mess .

Her eyes widened as she started to panic , "
Oh god oh god what have I done.." she says to herself as she starts to shake and shiver, feeling like there is no hope left she looks back to the other Two as she says " this is scout 040 signing off ... god bless.." she turned off her helmet camera and took her helmet off.. leaving it to drop to the floor as she walked over to jaewa, picking his tied up body and using him as a body shield , one of the blades to his neck . At this time she heard his question and case to a whisper in his ear " to escape... to be free... that's all we want..." she says softly yet holding her blade to his neck so tightly as she is clearly in distress . Yelling out to the people outside that she hears " IF YOU DARE ENTER THE ROOM THE BOY IS THE FIRST TO DIE!"

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: 040 Lenny2000 Lenny2000 , Jaehwa Kipsy Kipsy , Nisha/Audrey scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Bringing her arms to swaddle the child, she was brought down before she could really react to the situation any further. The baby was ripped from her, and in her rather still stressed out state, she fell to the ground and crashed towards it with the girl digging her restraints into her wrists. She struggled hopefully taking the girl out as she rolled around until she spotted the blades, her strength was no always with her—she was still figuring things out. The baby was placed somewhere safe, she could only hope the child would be unharmed. “What kind of monster rips a child away like that—“ she hissed with venom, her eyes darkening to brown pools as her chest began to burn. She had another lapse in confidence like before when confronting Ordan, these moments fleeting as it died away.

That was when she regained her composure with shortened locks of dyed hair falling over her face, eyes searching for something and anything. Trying to slide her way towards her legs, she hoped to get her away of sorts from Audrey after she moved towards the vampire. She was injured—well she thought Audrey was severely wounded. Her face fell once more as her eyes gazed up at the sight of Audrey, the woman making Silvia even more frightened of the situation. She was barely a teenager and she sent chills down her spine. She didn’t know if she wanted to cry or stay silent at this point, everything had been so rushed she didn’t have time to react.

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Blake Kipsy Kipsy , Ordan scorpiodragon scorpiodragon , Adesina Eliruz Eliruz

Larkin kept himself in a rather stoic position as the alpha stopped for a moment to think—risky but very beneficial. Watching as his silver eyes went towards them, Larkin grinned. They would be granted access to the human trespasser. Something in the gaze alerted him to that fact and he quickly uncrossed his arms as he grew excited at the fact of going on a hunt. He could be messy, the only sad part being Blake would be in charge of it—sure Blake was always in charge but sometimes it feels nice to let loose, though he shouldn’t complain because his usual hunts are often alone anyway.

Yes sir,” he murmured, if it wasn’t clear in his cold blue eyes, he was ready to kill something—his alpha most likely agreeing in that standard. He was gone in an instant as was Blake as they stopped near the room which was blocked off in a sense. Watching with an amused glance towards the door he kept himself from chuckling, and placing his finger tips against the door be tuned into the silence within the room. “She is trying to subdue them—oh she thinks she is so smart too,” he informed as he stood up straight. He had deduced that it was a girl and that she was having a difficult time until he heard something break or something of the sort. “Someone died,” he observed as he could smell the stronger swelling of blood. Hearing her yell he rolled his eyes almost, “being the door down now or wait? She won’t stay inside forever—her nerves will scare her out,” she took a hostage and she was trying to bargain by the sounds of his life being saved and hers. If they went in now they could kill her rather quickly.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back