• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Basilia
Watching Ken for a few moments, Basilia left for a brief moment, coming back with a pen and a notebook. Putting it on the bed next to him, the woman got into bed and lay next to her deputy, staring at the canopy. “If you are up to it, you can write. If you cannot do it, then you can wait.”

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Ken

Looking down at the notebook and pen he gives a blank stare at her, pouting slightly as if giving that 'really? More work?' Face before sighing and picking it up and writing on the notebook with some scribbles here and there before giving it to her as it shows ' I'm bored...' he puffs his cheeks out of boredom before lookin up at her

With a rather abrupt swallow, Jaehwa allowed himself to look Silvia straight in the eyes, his dark irises contrasting hers. At first, his pupils dilated with fear, concern playing on his face. He wondered what was going on behind her stormy eyes, the colors swirling brilliantly. After seeing the softness there, though, he relaxed and let out a shaky breath. He wasn't a religious man, but he couldn't help but thank whatever gods might be out there for sparing a fool like him from complete and utter embarrassment.

Still, it didn't seem as though the weight of his words were very significant. If anything, Silvia hadn't read as much into it as he expected, what with the suddenness of his outburst. The wolf wasn't sure whether he was thankful for that or not. All he could do was hope she knew he meant it as more than a compliment.

Choosing to finish off his plate a little more slowly, Jaehwa offered Silvia a small and incredibly awkward smile before taking in a bite of potato. As he chewed, he listened to her question. "Ah, I... I do a lot. Clean, usually, but I also garden some, cook, and..." He paused with a frown, a little lost in thought. "I'm the resident jester. I try to make Ordan laugh when he's not feeling too hot. It's a tough job."

Jaehwa, full and satisfied, pulled his napkin from his lap and sat it to the side of the plate. "I don't know if we'd be really working together," he admitted, "because you're a healer and that's a big responsibility. If you ever do have a lull in your workload, nevertheless, I always value help, as Ordan said." Gritting his teeth a little, his gaze once more drifted. It wasn't due to negative feelings this time, though, more so than an abundance of eagerness. It would be so nice to be able to work with Silvia, to spend more time with her. Yes, he decided he would like that very much. The corners of his lips quirked up ever so slightly as he mulled over the idea.

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Jaehwa Kipsy Kipsy

When their eyes met, they glimmered happily—she enjoyed his milky warm eyes and found herself grinning broader at how friendly he was compared to some people. Jaehwa has made an odd first encounter but she still found it unique and amusing. Silvia hadn’t really had some state that directly to her before, and having not seen him when he first spoke she assumed he had been looking at her before eating. Even though she took it as a compliment she thought nothing of it, she figured it was just a slip of mouth and that he didn’t quite mean it—just something he stated without thought.

Her cheeks were tinted a rosy pink but hoped it had faded by the time she ran her fingers through her hair, the strands nearly getting caught in a ring she had clasped around her finger. “I’ll do the dishes—if we’re all done that is,” she informed, looking over at Ordan and Jaehwa before the silence was broken by the black haired male.

You garden? I could use some of you help then. I don’t know too much about gardening so it’d be helpful if you could, and if you don’t want to I’m sure...I could figure it out!” she said quickly not wanting to pull him into more work than he already had. Silvia was quick to give him a scape goat of sorts, she was starting to doubt offering. He had so much to do, he was also around to cheer people up—she might need some of that when she gets upset like earlier but she wouldn’t say that, the only one that could have seen that was.....bunny mask—bunny?

Nearly having a mental breakdown, Silvia jerker her head upwards, she had let the poor girl with the bunny mask on slip to the back of her mind. Silvia has wanted to forget so it wouldn’t draw attention to the scent upstairs—she prayed so badly that the girl wasn’t still around and at risk. That was why she cleared her throat, she assumed the stow away was already gone trying to find shelter or somewhere safe away from the monsters. Silvia hadn’t really considered herself a monster, nor did she think that Jaehwa was one either but she did notice her changes in mood. Maybe she was a monster—she was one before to some people, the scary doctor monster with long needles ready to poke and prod, even if that was in a comical sense she could only accept it in a comedian sense currently.​

Last edited:
Basilia
She turned her head before rolling onto her side so she faced him, watching as he pouted at her before scribbling something. “Well unfortunately you’re going to have to be bored until you fully recover,” said Basilia with a laugh. “I suppose you’ll just have to content yourself with being stuck with me.” She looked over the scarring and puncture wounds she could see before shaking her head, her eyes becoming downcast. “That suit’s a torture device,” said Basilia. “I can’t believe you had to suffer through that and didn’t say anything when you came back. Or that nobody ever told me what you were going through. I guess that is kept under wraps, my research never revealed anything of the suits.” The woman was genuinely horrified at the injuries on Ken and wonders how he would take not having that suit on him while he healed.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Ordan
Ordan watched as Silvia processed his information on vaewolves, then turning to Jaehwa as the omega interrupted the conversation and began stuttering, eyes becoming shifty as he looked at the female member of their pack. Ordan found it amusing at the omega’s expense, the way he stuttered words towards the healer before being asked what he did. As Jae explained what he did around the pack, Ordan nodded as if to confirm Jae’s statement before Silvia turned to notice the omega, asking if they would work together, the alpha continuing his meal. When Silvia wondered if they would work together and then perked up at Jae gardening, Ordan smiled to himself as he observed the two before finishing his meal. “I will leave that up to Jae to decide if he wishes to help,” said Ordan.

He would be interested in seeing where this went. Ordan didn’t ban Jae from choosing a...what was the wolf term...mate. There were just no women and now there was one. Ordan would choose his own females but was in no rush. There was also nothing preventing Jaehwa from taking a wolf of higher rank or another omega either, minus none would be allowed to touch the beta mates and alpha mates or the concubines of the alphas and betas. Once they got some servants and slaves...well those were options for relations among pack members who didn’t have mates. Silvia brought him out of his thoughts as she said she could wash the dishes. “Very well,” said Ordan, finishing off the last bit of salad, offering Jaehwa more if he wanted. If the omega declined he would put the remaining salad into three Tupperware boxes and put those in the fridge. “I will give you a tour when you’re ready and try to see if I have clothes for you. That would be the subordinates job, getting clothes for newcomers, but I should have a few choices available in a closet.” He should...Ordan had purchased a few clothes for children, men and women as he couldn’t be sure who would join him before coming across Jaehwa.

Getting to his feet, he put the Tupperware items in the fridge and then washed his hands at the sink. Drying them with a hand towel, Ordan nodded in dismissal of the pair before heading upstairs to the second floor, wanting to see if he could track Silvia’s scent so he could know it for future reference, the alpha heading up the staircase after leaving the kitchen,his footsteps fsding as he climbed the stairs.

Kipsy Kipsy Shaded Shaded

Audrey/Nishsa
Audrey stumbled on down the street, trying to get away from the people pursuing them or rather had been really after her. With the beta unconscious, unknown to her, and one of her pursuers down and injured for the moment, the pregnant maiden struggled down the street, the nervous activity of the child within pushing and trying to bite its way through to safety, it’s twin kicking occasionally, not making things esay. Cursing the alpha in her thoughts for causing this, even if it it might be seen as the pregnant fledgling’s fault, Audrey tried to soothe the infant by hilding her stomach, the unknown twin kicking sharply at her ribs and causing her to scream. Hearing footsteps behind her, Audrey turned to her right and dashed into a field, forcing herself to run in hopes she could hide in the tall grasses and corn stalks towering above her head, not knowing if she was being pursued by one of the people that had been shooting at her. Audrey was breathing hard as she didn’t look back, trying to lose any of her pursuers, not knowing the man who had crashed the car had gotten up and followed her. She stumbled-rushed through the stalks of corn, the girl’s eyes flickering between silver and red as her dark side began pushing forth to protect itself and their child. “Let me out Audrey. I can protect you like before.”

Audrey shook her head in answer to the pleading by her dark side, a side she embraced like any in Boreal, the girl wanting to protect her child on her own. As she struggled through the fields, a sharp pain caused her to scream again in pain as she dropped to her knees, the stress on the teen and the crash having caused the girl’s water to break at that moment, causing fluid to leak. Seeming to be what both children needed, the pushing intensifying as Audrey was forced to crawl now until another wave of pain hit her, the infant beginning to broach the uterine wall after tearing out of its sac that had cocooned it for four months. While the younger of the twins began cutting and tearing through its mother’s womb, the woman’s contractions began forcing the second of the twins to begin moving to be delivered normally.

Blood was beginning to leak now from the uterine wall being torn into, potentially causing issues for the mother if she survived this, her body unable to go any more as she stared with fear up at the sky above her, Audrey some distance from the road, not even hearing the sound of someone coming after her or going through the fields. Whether the fetus sensed this was unknown for it began tearing through at as quick a speed as it could muster, the child clawing and tearing at Audrey’s stomach now and causing flecks of blood to stain her dress. Thus Audrey was dealing with two very different sets of labor at the moment. It was then that the footsteps came towards the girl so that she screamed until a hand wrapped around her throat, tightening with force and cutting her off. Pulling out a knife, she begged for her child’s life, the face looking down mercilessly at her before her dress was cut open, and the fabric ripped away from the waist down. Audrey struggled, fingers clutching at the hand around her throat as she felt like she was being torn in two from different methods of delivery, not that she knew she was having one baby trying to rip its way out.

After several minutes, her stomach was torn open, the infant clambering its way out as blood cascaded down Audrey’s waist from her stomach being torn into, the infant wailing as the spring air hit it. While this occurred, Ken looked at the child in disgust. It took half an hour after the first infant, a daughter, for her twin to be born. “No...please don’t kill them!” It was that child that was ripped from her, cord severed by a slash of Ken’s knife, the girl screaming for her son and trying to roll over to get her son back, dislodging her daughter and causing her to fall with a splat onto the earth as Ken hurried off with the boy. “MALACHI!” Audrey screamed after her son, before the blood coming out caused the the new mother to fall on the ground. As the infant behind her cried at falling and the separation of its twin that it senses, the mother turned and crawled back to her daughter, even as her skin was rapidly losing color. “Nisha...Ni... “ Audrey struggled to pick her daughter up, cradling the child even as her body worked to deliver the placenta, the girl somehow getting to her feet as she tried to pick up the scent of her son, trying to folllow to get him back, unknowingly leaving splashes of blood in the field, she struggled after the all to quickly fading scent of her son that was being masked by petrol, unknowingly from the explosion.

MassProdigy411 MassProdigy411 (if you want to comment) Galaxy Galaxy

Last edited:
Ken
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Being beside Basilia he watches her roll up beside him as he hears her talking about needing to not be bored with her so he figures out a solution , being the romantic devil he is he leans in on her and starts to kiss up and down her neck , and a few on the lips, the first time he has ever kissed the girl he loved so much since childhood, no fear in him he Finished by leaving a hickey on her neck and kisses her lips. At least this was his first signs of romance with the girl.
Hearing about how she talks about his armor made him cringe with disgust. The armor , wires, prongs, needles were stuck with him for years yet when that was not the part that made him cringe, it was bringing back the memories of the explosion of the car and being thrown off made the puncture wounds go far deeper than they used to, broken, pulled out, and moved creating great discomfort and pain in him he never felt before, the wounds being mixed and dug in with the wiring and much more pain and discomfort for words to explain. Wearing the suit was one thing but having pieces blown off or melted from extreme heat was a entirely different story. Flashbacks of the things he did race throughout his mind including when he tore out the baby from his mothers, execute people, and many other things needed for the cause. For now he only writes back "it hurts a lot .."

Basilia
Basilia was drawn out of her saddened thoughts on Ken’s physical state and mulling over the armor he wore when the male leaned in on her and did something that took the woman by surprise as he began kissing her neck, the leader’s eyes widening as he kissed her. “...K...Ken...” she breathed in confused wonder, the woman only able to stare at him as he kissed her neck. Surprised by such an action as he was taking with her, the woman couldn’t help worrying about him putting undue stress on himself. Though Ken did not seem to really care and once she got over her shock, began to enjoy it, even if her mind was stopped of all thought at the unexpected affection and love he was showering on her. It was just unexpected on Basilia’s part, the woman unable to come up with any verbal response, unsure whether to chastise him or say something else.

In the end, she settled for smiling into the second kiss as their lips met, once she got over that shock as well. Basilia was happy though, happy in that he seemed...fearless in doing such a thing. Well of course he was, and the smile dropped briefly before she returned the kisses until he pulled back from her neck, leaving a hickey in place which she didn’t realize. “That was...unexpected,” she breathed out, trying to force her mind to work again. The female was really unsure what to say.

When Ken cringed, she thought he ‘d hurt himself or perhaps was having second thoughts, which she would be surprised about, given she couldn't remember Ken regretting anything. When she saw the disgust on his face seconds later, she hummed softly as she reached out and rested a hand on his arm, watching as he wrote something before showing her the notepad. Reading it, she sighed and began idly rubbing circles around the male’s arm, being careful of any wounds there. “I imagine you’re not used to the pain. It’ll get better as you heal and I’ll do my best to oversee your recovery and keep you safe and...” she thought of saying happy but didn’t want to confuse or scare her friend, least she hoped they were still friends, “...safe.”

Ordan
Ordan finally reached the second floor, continuing to follow Silvia’s scent, pausing as he heard a thud. Dumb squirrels. He would have to check the attic again, make sure that was okay and remove any squirrels. Still, at least it wasn’t bats. He could imagine them holding up in the Lichen asylum and the alpha shuddered, though whether it was at the thought of bats or Lichen was unknown. Until it became familiar, he would need something of hers to use for tacking if she got captured or injured in some way. Following the scent through the second floor, the alpha soon came across a door where the healer’s scent seemed pugnent and opened the door, the alpha’s nose wrinkling as he picked up another scent. The only scents that should be here were the perhaps his own as he would help with keeping the unused rooms dust free and possibly Jae’s as he knew the omega vaccumed a lot. He soon found he sourcecof the scent as he found somoneone who was not a wolf or a member of his pack in Silvia’s bed. Considering how Ordan and Jaehwa had done a through spring cleaning of the mansion from top to bottom a few days prior to their trip today, the alpha was not pleased to see the room mussed up. The soldier, well ex-soldier, marched over to the bed after locking the door and over to the bed where he saw a shape buried underneath the covers.

Staring, Ordan leaned down to sniff the scent coming from under the blanket. Rain, Gain laundry detergent, and...human. Really, his house was not a bloody squatter’s shelter! Wrinkling his nose, Ordan stood and grabbing the covers, tore them off the human, and gnashed his teeth together as he saw a prone figure lying there on the bed. Wonderful, an enemy hostile was... wait!

Ordan examined the girl, taking her in her build and outfit. Staring down at her, Ordan became annoyed. This was the little...bitch...what exactly was this human who might be part of the Blood Order doing in his house?! Ordan stared daggers down at the girl, debating the quickest method of killing her that would use the least blunt force. Apparently he would need to question Silvia and possibly punish her for this...she had prevented him from killing her in the first place. Ordan finally decided on just snapping the girl’s neck, besides, he didn’t have his handgun on him at the moment and didn’t want to clean blood and brain matter off the wall and bed. Having done that before, it was a disgusting job, that got tedious after a while. Grabbing the girl’s neck, he wrapped his hand around her neck as he leaned over her, resting his chin on her own chin as his nostrils flared, mentally filing her scent away though it wouldn’t be needed when he killed her, unintentionally with the skin to skin contact leaving his scent on her and marking her which he would later discover have unintentional effects.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000 Mention: Shaded Shaded

Last edited:

It was safe to say that Silvia had Jaehwa wrapped around her finger, whether she realized it or not. He hung on her every movement, every word, in a happy little daze. The small grin on his face was somehow so strong it blushed his cheeks. Briefly, it occurred to him that this was probably the first crush he had on someone besides a few pop stars (and those most certainly didn’t count). He wondered what to make of that.

I’d love to!” the omega immediately declared, not really caring about the extra work. His eyes sparkled like a kid at a candy store. For him, gardening had just turned into an opportunity to get closer to Silvia: an opportunity he wasn’t about to pass up. He could just imagine how pretty she’d look outdoors with the golden sunlight shimmering upon her hair, the wind brushing the locks against her face.

Jaehwa was so caught up in his daydream he almost forgot to process Ordan. Shaking his head, he dismissed the salad politely, drawn back into reality. It was a little off-putting to have been so far up in the clouds only to come right back down to the ground, but even still the omega was on a high. Everything was a bit brighter, a bit more colorful, and he loved it. The feeling was ecstatic.

Having turned towards Ordan, Jaehwa just barely noticed when Silvia jerked her head upwards. He was about to ask if something was the matter, but then she cleared her throat and he dismissed the action. His focus was redirected. “Ah, I could help with the dishes—“ the omega began, standing up to gather some of the plates and utensils. It was usually what he did anyways, but, of course, there was another motive behind it this time. “I can also show her around while you find the clothes,” he offered, smiling at his alpha who was walking up the stairs at the time.

Ordan
Having heard the words of his omega as he went up the stairs, Ordan had paused briefly as Jae eagerly began helping clean up. So much for giving the lad the time off. Amused as he was to see the omega obviously crushing over the healer, Ordan noted the happy smile on his face. “If you are up to it, you may,” said Ordan with a shrug. “Explain to her the rules in a way a child can understand please.” Ordan would just be straightforward and blunt he knew. Afterwards, he had continued upstairs and found himself in this current predicament. He wondered yet if Blake has found Isabella or if the leech has even found his way home. Unlikely to both, he thought. Until he got word on the finding of the Boreal alpha who’d disappeared, he would not speak to anyone in Lichen. Unfortunatley, should Blake find Isabella, that would likely mean another unexpected visit from both alphas, the thought making him growl under his breath. The alpha moved his other hand to the girl’s head as he stood there...all it would take was a severing of the spinal cord and neck to end the girl’s life...then he could burn the body....

Mentioned: Kipsy Kipsy

Alice

As Ordan was over the girl she was still sleeping, snoozing lightly as she didn't notice anything around her until he grabbed her by the neck gasping loudly she struggles and wiggles her legs helplessly as she can barely breathe from his grip " get off me!!" She screams at him loudly until he rubs his jaw with her she gasps and takes in his scent she starts to shudder and curl up a bit before letting go of her grip on him " please don't kill me.. love

Ken

Being madly in love with basilia he scoots closer to her and wraps his arms around her. Kissing her lips passionately with much love he has much desires to be with her and to protect not only the clan but also his master. Deep inside he had a feeling that if he keeps on going on and on in this dangerous path he might not live long. He needs offspring to not only continue his genes but for someone to add what he fights for. Sliding ontop of basilia he lands another kiss on her lips before he dims the lights dark.

Ordan
Ordan’s grip has tightened on the human as he sniffed her, the male unintentionally rubbing his scent on her, the girl oblivious to the fact that death hung over her, literally and figuratively. As he was squeezing her throat, she must have finally sensed him for she woke and began struggling, in response Ordan tightened his grip even further, seemingly forgetting his hand resting on her head, not yet gripping it. The girl shouted at him, before suddenly going still, not dead and very much alive. Well for a moment when she let out a gasp, feelingvher shufder beneath his hand as her body twitches, her words causing him to release her and then speak something that made him stumble back as if she had burned him, hands releasing from throat and head. Her words ringing in his ears, causing the wolf’s eyes to widen. “Please don't kill me.. love.”

What the ever loving fuck? Ordan thought to himself as he stared in disbelief at the girl. This girl is delusional. “I am not your...‘love,’” spoke Ordan after a pause, wrinkling his nose in disgust at the thought. He did not get what was happening here, generally trying to forget the night he’d been made a monster and the years following. Most of it was a blur anyway brought about by...canine instincts. Shuddering, the alpha remained on the other side of the room. “Why are you here in my house? How did you get here?” Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Alice scoots away from ordan and starts crying, the man harmed her and to her was her mate , placing her hands over her eyes she couldn't hold herself t all as she curled up into a ball and cries more and more in the corner of the bed, " you harmed me, after all you did to me, scenting me as yours! Why would you harm your lover !?!" She shrieked as she couldn't think of anything else anymore than to cry as tears flow down her bunny mask .

Ordan
Ordan blinked slowly as she turned away from him and began crying which further perplexed him. He thought at first she was afraid, which she should rightly be, but no...no she was convinced they were...lovers. Now why would she get an idea...yet she answered him by explaining something about scent marking. He hadn’t done anything of the sort! Certainly he would not curse another human like this, even if they were a possible hostile. Brushing that off as her being crazy, Ordan shook his head, at a loss for words. I haven’t the faintest idea what is going on.

Ordan watched as she continued to cry, the man watching as she turned away, the man watching her move away to the corner of the bed. Mentally making a note to check his books on werewolves, he took a breath and stepped forward, until he hit the edge of the bed and stared at the tears leaking from her eyes. Lifting a hand, Ordan scratched his head in confusion. Females cried at the oddest things, Clover had done the same when he’d proposed to her, and when he had danced with her at their sophomore dance when her own fate had left her. Still she hadn’t answered his questions. What could be the harm in ptetending, it wasn’t like it was real.

Perhaps if he were nice he could get his answers. But he would have to be careful...if she thought they were lovers he couldn’t let her leave. Even if he was wrong about her which he didn’t think. Then again...perhaps if he hadn’t saved Magus, he wouldn’t be a monster right now. Hindsight was 20-20.

Gritting his teeth at that, he decided to...apologize. But he was certainly not carrying out such an awkward conversation here, however he wasn’t about to give her free rein in the mansion either. What to do? I can’t believe I’m groveling like a omega or kid. “You’re absolutely right. I’ve been under a lot of stress,” which was true, “and I’ve forgotten you exist.” That was a bloody lie. “Take your mask off and remind me what your name is...and how you came here,” he ordered.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Isabella
Isabella watched as Audrey stumbled out of the car, confused and evidently in pain. Isabella took a moment to clear her mind, then painstakingly removed herself between the air bag and seat and dropped out on to the road. She saw Audrey stumbling on the road, she was distressed and in labour, but she couldn't focus on her now. I should have left you to be spat on by Lichen or experimented on by those freaks at Cuthos, girl.
She thought, then went to the other side and reached into the passenger's seat and retrieved her pistol. Everything else seemed pretty still and quiet, as she gave a quick glance on top of the roof and saw nothing. Moving away from the slighlty- titled car, pistol in hand, she walked to Audrey, who was on the side of the road now, all the while looking back, although the smoke and the car blocked her view of the other car. Looking out on to the side of the road, she saw Jason bike not to far from them, bit Jason wasn't moving.
Then suddenly...
a blast from the SUV, as the entire back of it blew up in flames. She held up her uninjured hand to her face as the heat blew towards them, thankful that they were still not in the car. The flames engulfed the back, whipping among the wheels and cracking the glass... she turned to Audrey and tried helping her away from the heat... before another explosion came from the car, louder this time, as the fuel exploded in the car, blasting through the whole car now, sending glass shards everywhere. Isabella kneeled, as the heat scorched her slighlty, and the pain reached a climax in her arm. Then the scream of a baby through all the chaos, she turned towards Audrey and saw a bloody and gory mess... Audrey's child had ripped itself out of the womb.

Alice

Being flustered and upset about Ordan her tears continue to trickle down her cheeks as she grabs the blankets and pulls them up to her shoulders as her back is to the end of the bed . "I...I don't remmeber much... I don't feel good when you attacked me" she took off her mask to reveal her porcelain face but was very scared still and shy around him as despite being her lover she is scared since he attacked her . "I....I don't deserve to die ..." she whines and whimpers sadly as she looks up at him .

Audrey/Nisha
Audrey continued stumbling through the field, not even aware of of Isabella following or getting further injured. All this remained a mystery as she focused on trying to follow Malachi’s scent, ignoring Nisha’s cries, cries of separation and hunger. Perhaps the rumored twin bond was real after all. Audrey adjusted her grip on Nisha as she continued walking, yet she was losing blood...the fledgling unable to follow her son’s scent due to losing it and even so, had no idea what she would do if she got there. She was not thinking straight, that was obvious.

When Audrey realized she could no longer go further, she was forced to stop and look hopelessly onward, the fledgling only then dropping her gaze down to her daughter, still not seeming to notice the hole in her stomach. Staying on her feet through sheer willpower, she turned and made her way back, her dark side surfacing when Isabella appeared before like some daisy shot out of the ground, Audrey’s eyes now crimson. “Should have let me have control. Now you have stupidly lost our son girl,” the dark side sneered at Audrey mentally.

Galaxy Galaxy

Ordan
Ordan was not expecting the girl to follow orders. Yet, she said she didn’t remember much. This is getting me nowhere, he thought to himself as she continued saying she didn’t feel good when he attacked her. Of course not, I was attempting to kill you. She did remove her mask though and Ordan snatched it, examining it and turning it over. No hidden wires that he could see or cracks, just a simple mask. A mask that was childlike, resembling a rabbit’s. At her pleading tone on not deserving to die, Ordan snorted to himself. “Anyone who works for the Blood Order deserves to die...anyone who is a potential hostile deserves death! They’ll just shoot you in the back later if you let them go.”

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Alice

Lookingly In a way dumbfounded at ordan she whines and whimpers as she seems confused and in a way terrified " what is the blood order? You are scaring me with these words, I would never lay a hand on you ... I... I ... " she seems about to cry again as he inspects her mask and his hostility to her . Feeling like she didn't deserve this treatment she starts to shiver lightly from coldness and hostility.

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Jaehwa Kipsy Kipsy , Ordan (mentioned) scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Dipping her head down, she grabbed a few silverware and her own plate that hadn’t been touched yet, eager and happy that Jaehwa was alright with helping her out. Gathering her own mess, she grabbed the large empty bowl that was once holding the salads after Ordan packed it away, and piled the mess inside, she was decent at stacking different objects together to free her arms up—mostly because she had been a waitress in college to keep the funds coming in. Silvia dabbled in all sorts of jobs, but she hadn’t seen herself where she was at currently.

Shaking her head, she balanced the bowl in her palm, hands grasping some cups by the tops and clinking then together, her ears ringing from the simplest of noises. She was still far too unaccustomed to the whole thing. Looking over to Jaehwa, she examined his gentle features and smiled, “Thanks for helping out, it means a lot,” she mused sweetly. Her mood of rebelling and being snippy had long since gone from when she first got involved with everything.

Even as Ordan went up stairs, she wondered what kind of clothes they might have. She wasn’t too picky for clothes but she wasn’t exactly going to wear anything, well maybe she was. She had lived through college life, she knew the struggle of finding something to wear and then again just wearing anything comfortable, so she probably cared less about that and more about chatting with Jaehwa. She liked him, he was friendly and sweet, a very big change compared to stone cold Ordan and the usual lot of brutes stalking around town.

Tell me something about you,” she demanded cheekily, “What do you do around here for fun? I know there’s a Music Room and library—do you hang out in there often?” she offered up idle conversation, she wanted to get to know the people around her. She just liked Jaehwa a little more than rash Ordan, maybe a lot more compared to the way he almost killed a girl. At that point in time she wanted to strangle him for the idea of harming someone so young, they had so much to live for!

Stalking over to the kitchen, she bounced over to the sink where she deposited a load of dishes onto the large bucket shaped sink. Flipping the two knobs controlling the water flow forward, the girl slipping her fingers under the water as it trickled out. “There has to be something you do around here for fun,” she proposed again with an arched brow.​

Ordan
Ordan stared at her as she continued crying, turning her back to him as she freaked out. Either the girl was a good actor or she had no clue what he was talking about and by her reactions and questioning, it seemed the latter. “Bad people who make trouble for decent folks,” said Ordan at last. That at least was certainly true. Ordan could say a lot more about the Blood Order if he wanted but chose not to do so.

He had clothes to get for his healer...but he had to do something with this girl. He was not expecting this let alone the girl’s strangeness. Of course in everything else that had happened, the alpha hadn’t either noticed or cared that the human he had bought and then freed had nor come with them, figuring it had disappeared out of town to escape being sold. Hmm...well he had dungeons constructed for a reason...but what if the girl escaped? More importantly...why was he not killing this girl and hesitating at it?

You spared the wrong enemy before and where did it get you? Captured by the enemy you were fighting and turned into a monster, used as a chew toy and tortured. Ordan shook his head, remaining silent before huffing and reaching over, grabbed the girl’s arm. “Be quiet and follow me,” he growled. The girl did not sit right with him. Something about her set his nerves on edge and the beast in him wary. Assuming she moved, Ordan would put pressure on her neck to make her pass out before he would carry her downstairs and through it into the dungeons where he deposited her in the cell furthest from the bloody door, the dungeons themselves being underground. Locking the cell, the alpha shook his head and made his way back upstairs to go search for clothes for Silvia, locking the door and then the steel door as well afterwards. Where had he put them? Assuming she did not move...well he would take her down by force and put her to sleep regardless.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Shaded Shaded ( siv)
Kipsy Kipsy
Shrieking loudly as ordain grabbed her arm she struggles and kicks him over and over with her very powerful legs . Each successful kick almost breaking his bones as she yells loudly " GET OFF ME!!!" As it could be heard all across the house of the fighting and struggling between the two as the hostility has quickly worn off the scent of the girl. Kicking him hard in the kneecaps as it freed her before running off and down the stairs to the kitchen as she saw Siv and lunged at her, getting behind the female and shivering " big scary man tried to kill me!!! " she whines and cries yet once more . Barely taking notice of Jaewa as she is sure he would know her . She needed her only friends more than ever right now

Scythia
Ithawell from HQ

Once he and Alice's brother made it to the base scythia was thinking on other ideas of how to gain revenue for the group and then it came to him. Why not .... make a pizza shop with an arcade? A genius idea ! He started to make a balance sheet of the expenses and things he will gain in revenue. Presenting it to the officials it took a while but after pleas for funding to open it up they knew that there was little money coming in so they approved for Scythia to Make a business of his own. Selecting in a location by the commons area he started to buy a building plot and start construction.

The young omega swooned when he was thanked by Silvia. Surely there were clouds underneath his feet. How else was it possible for him to feel so light? It was either that, or he'd gained the ability to walk on air. Neither of these options was rational, but he didn't mind. It was okay to be a little irrational, after all.

"About me? For fun?" Jaehwa clarified, a little caught off-guard. Once again he'd been so trapped in his own thoughts it took him a bit to fully process what she'd asked. As she turned on the faucet, he leaned against the counter nearby, watching the water trickle over her fingers. "Well... I... I don't really do much for fun. I like the library, but I suppose I enjoy my walks more." He perked up at the mention of them, a smile coming to his face. "The land here is so beautiful. We should really go on a walk together." God, that was so lame and cheesy. And yet he still was grinning like a total idiot.

The smile on his face disappeared upon hearing the yelling. Jaehwa's posture imediately straightened, his entire body tensing up. It sounded like a little girl was yelling, protesting, her screams so loud it echoed around the entire house. With wide eyes, he turned to Silvia, confusion lining his features. His bewilderment only increased when the bunny-masked girl from earlier bounded towards Silvia, lunging and wrapping her arms around her.

"What on Earth?" the omega questioned, unsure how he was supposed to behave in this situation. Bunny Girl must've been hiding out somewhere upstairs, which meant Ordan had found her while looking for clothes. Jaehwa knew that the tension had been high between Ordan and Silvia specifically because she'd tried to protect Bunny Girl earlier. As a result, he was left conflicted, wondering whether he should detain this masked girl or... or if he was really going to put his crush before his alpha.

"It's okay," Jaehwa said, bending down to place a hand on the little girl's shoulder. He rubbed his thumb back and forth in an attempt to be at least somewhat soothing, although truth be told he had no idea what he was doing. "I'm sure... he won't kill you." He had faith in that.

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Jaehwa Kipsy Kipsy , Alice Lenny2000 Lenny2000 , Ordan scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

When the water had begun to burn her finger tips, she began looking around for some soap. She hadn’t been used to the kitchen she was currently in and so she turned to look to Jaehwa with pleading eyes. He had been in the middle of talking about what he liked to do when she crouched down and opened some cabinets below the sink where the piping was. Mindlessly she hummed in response to Jaehwa as he described somethings he liked to do. When he brought up going on a walk she nodded her head in agreement, “I’d like that—“

Silvia has been interrupted by a shriek and screams, her once content behavior evaporating as her body went rigid. She knew exactly what that was. She had to mentally curse herself for not taking the tour before work to make sure she wasn’t still there. The silver and gray haired girl couldn’t help the guilt welling up in her but it was replaced by a disputed spout of rage. Why was she screaming in the first place? Her blood boiled almost as she let her brows furrow as she stood up from looking in the cabinets.

She almost placed her hands on her hips had she not felt something latch onto her, looking over her shoulder, her hardened blue eyes turned soft. There were bits of her blues eyes leaking in with clouded brown tones as she looked her over. Her emotions went hay wire, her anger boiling to the top at the thought of Ordan trying to kill her again. Alice’s words did not help the matter either, her stating someone tried to kill her. Silvia to say the least was brimming with rage and a rather deep rooted sense to keep the girl behind her.

She did hesitantly look over towards Jaehwa, would he have a distaste for her? She hoped not, Ordan seemed hell bent against having the girl live. Silvia was the opposite, she would do anything to make sure she did live. Though when she glanced down at her as she stayed behind her, Silvia took note of her face. Her porcelain skin and facial features were freightened, and from the tools of it her neck looked sore. She could have sworn there were hand marks there.

Turning around she faced Jaehwa and Alice, blue and brown eyes flickering over both before stopping on Alice. “He won’t kill you, I promise, and if Jae says he won’t I believe him,” she murmured she believed that Jaehwa wasn’t going to lie about her dying so she trusted in his words meant for the girl, hand reaching out to lift her chin up slightly if she could. If her action of tilting her chin up went through, she would run her fingers over her throat looking over it. “Did he hurt you bad?” she wondered aloud. Soon she tucked some strands of hair behind her ear before letting her hands fall to her sides and turning to Jaehwa, “Is he always like this? He seems to want to kill everyone,” she informed her opinion and wanted to know if Jaehwa thought differently. She hadn’t lived with him but she knew that most people wouldn’t casually choke out someone who snuck into their house, maybe chase them out but...they also weren’t normal so it would make more sense maybe?​

Ordan
Of course the girl would suddenly act aggressive, when he’d made the decision to put her in the dungeons, the girl avoiding him trying to put her asleep and instead began screaming. That didn’t particularly phase him and was nothing to what he had seen. Instead, the girl began lashing out, kicking him, the alpha proving rather resilient until she began kicking him in his knees and broke free as he stumbled back in pain, the girl unlocking the door and rushing downstairs, screaming like a banshee. The alpha’s eyes narrowed as he watched her go. Apparently he would need to do something about the girl’s legs.

Ignoring his wolf’s angry musings now and insane desire to just consume the girl alive, the human side of the wolf shoved the wolf aside. We don’t eat humans Achilles,” Ordan snarled back mentally at his wolf.

“Used...”

“Not anymore,”
Ordan rumbled as his wolf whined to be let free and take care of their problem himself. The alpha winched and rubbed at his knees as he turned to the bed and made a point of making it once again, the man’s nose wrinkling at the girl’s scent.

The alpha shut the door as he ignored the girl altogether, Achilles fighting for control which caused the alpha to stagger and collapse against a wall. “Ordaaaan. She deserves to dieeeeeeee.”

Ordan snarled under his breath. The alpha could tell her scent disappeared downstairs and lingered in the house, thus she hadn’t escaped. He continued searching for clothes, finally finding where he’d put them and rifled through them, pulling out a yellow sundress and a pair of sweats and a sweater. Shuffling through it, he grabbed a nightgown he thought might fit and a pair of jeans with a tie-dye t-shirt, picking up a couple packs of socks and underwear. Balancing it in his arms, he shut the door with his foot and headed back to Silvia’s room, shuffling inside after reopening it, and dropped the clothes on the other end of the bed. She could put them away herself.

The alpha rubbed at his forehead, feeling a migraine coming. He was pretty sure he’d picked up Advil. Ordan stumbled into one of the bathrooms on the second floor and shut the door before heading over to the sink and turned it on. “Maybe you never recovered from the war Ordan.” Achilles’ voice, sly as it was, also voiced concern.

“Neither of us have...you were born in war remember?” Ordan spoke, the anger dissipating out of his voice to be replaced by tiredness. Should anyone of his pack come into the bathroom, they would possibly be concerned or maybe just not care, that he seemed to be talking to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back