• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Deep sigh- okay big post time!!)

Ken
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Base to downtown

Ken tried his best to pay attention to his mistress despite his crush and personal feelings getting into the way of 'the mission' he tries his very best to remain professional and neutral as he stands before her , his hands behind his back in respect as he nods to every comment and order she made. He performs at top efficiency and surpasses every other individual at the base other than the mistress herself tho a battle between the two may lead to unknown victor in a case of combat. Reguardless he knows his place as he watches her depart and remains silent, he wishes to express his human self at times and has that urge but he cannot . He is a défiler, pride of the order . A act of humanity to anyone is insanity to them. As she departed he pulls out a special tracker button. The device itself were activation devices to chips placed I to every sleeper agent as when activated gives back their memories of their duties to serve special orders and return back to base as beforehand they have no idea they are sleeper agents at all and live everyday lives. " it's time to return to base children of the blood order.." he commands as he turned on the device as all around the land all sleeper agents were turned on and back to their original selves. Knowing there might be trouble between those that have been activated and gone their way to base. Giving a sigh some steam exits the rebreather helmet as he tightens it up to seal it. The helmet acts as well as a mask for underwater and chemical warfare so it's an all purpose item. Walking to the underground garage he walks to a red devil colored modern motorcycle with the blood order ensign and gets on it. Being his personal transportation vehicle he takes good care of it and uses it to the max potential. Driving off with speed out of the base he heads off to the town to make sure everything is in order.

Scythia
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Shaded Shaded
-hospital to outside

Being silent for scythia was the best option he had left as he didn't want to serve under anyone yet at the same time he knew he wouldn't get any freedom if he refused the offer. Playing the silent game he eventually got it his way as the others have simply gotten bored and decided to depart the room leaving only the grey haired girl and scythia . Hearing her ask for him to follow he was about to nod his head eagerly yes and hug her but a sudden headache case crashing upon him as suddenly he starts to remember everything now. The time he spent in the slaver camp was not his entire life... it was just a few months... his memory was toying with him previously under the assumed false identity as he now knows who he is and his primary goal is to return back to headquarters... agent 'fury' reporting in .... lifting his hand off of his head he looks back to the girl and waves her off " it's fine I'm fine I'll meet with the rest in five minutes... just go for now and have your fun..." he sits upon the medical bed acting in a bad headache waiting until she left... when she did his pupils expanded as he rushed to the next door room, his instincts telling him where a secret stache of stimpacks are. Stimpacks are a mixture of a stimulant, morphine, and regnenerative as it's used to heal agents that are wounded and are scattered and hidden throughout the land. The room he entered was a cancer patient dying slowly more and more as it was near his final days, groaning in pain the elderly man groans as he never got to see his family see him. The agent lowers himself below the medical bed and uses his hand to gently search underneath the bottom padding under the bed to feel a small bump . Eventually finding the bump he tears a hole in the fabric and pulls out the stimpack and pulls it the safety cap and injects it at his injured tendon, quickly and effectively the tendon heals in its own as well as the skin making a full recovery. Dropping the used needle he starts to make a run for the exit through the front door as he sprints as fast as possible to the blood order headquarters with that only goal.

Alice and brother
None
Tavern-downtown ithawell

As alice and her brother make it to the room they live in they order room service and spend a wonderful time together, laughing, joking around, and sometimes wrestling about. The fun seemed like it could be endless ...until it did come to a end.. a searing headache came to her brother as it seemed to pain him very much so, the chip being activated made him remember all of the events beforehand and their past life being a complete lie as in reality he was a agent of the blood order, deemed to kill vampires and all other creatures. This brought concern to his 'sister' as she tugs at his shirt and bush him tightly whining and whimpering " brother are you alright? Speak to me!!" She cries as eventually his pains of headache wears off... Agent Rabbit 2 activated...

Unfortunately for the rabbit girl a defect in the chip made the activation never activate therefore leaving her in a state of fantasyland and stuck in her false identity as she believed that he is still her brother but he knows that she is not and instead is just another agent paired with him. The brother looks at her and pushes her back and reveals the harsh truth to her " I'm not your brother , your an agent like me remember?" He says sternly as this only brought fright to her and made he rback away as he knows that here are two objectives now. She is not activated and needs to be fixed and he needs to attend the meeting. Taking her wrist she gasps and struggles helplessly as he easily tugs and pulls her with him aimlessly, his mask being useless so he pulled it off but for her she keeps it on " brother what are you doing? This isn't like you !" She shouts as down the street she is being dragged and pulled against her will to go the long journey on the way to the headquarters, both of them not noticing Ordan, siv, and Jaewa passing by them obviously noticing the two acting strange.

Last edited:
Basilia
Once alone in the study, Basilia sighed to herself. Really, what had bothered to come over to her, telling Ken all of that, when she knew how he was given they’d known each other all their lives? He was never one to speak much, even when they had been children. Still she didn’t feel it had been a bad thing to say to him and walked deeper into the study, fiddling with the necklace Emmanuel had given her. Making her way across the room to the table covered in papers, she rifled through them and found a map detailing their supply routes, the woman sitting down and pulling the map towards her.

Their three MSR were the most important and would be the hardest to open up, coming from the western coast, down from Canada’s Saskatchewan Provence and east from Chicago. There was a short supply run from Omaha which they could open up if they had the manpower for it and one from Rapid City. Grabbing a spare paper, she began calculating their numbers on Ken’s information before writing down RC and ON, circling them in green ink. Getting up from the table, Basilia began pacing the study, going over Emmanuel’s plans and advice during their last mission. “Operation Tribulation,” Basilia said to herself as she paused and headed towards the far wall which was decorated with a bookshelf taking it up. Moving along it, she paused and pulled down on an encyclopedia before the bookcase opened into a hidden room, sliding shut behind her. Inside, she walked in before pulling on a stone dragon’s tail and turning as the floor began sliding away, revealing circular stone steps.

Remembering his words to her, she headed down the steps into the darkness, the floor sliding closed above her as she headed downwards, immediately being assisted by cold air. Placing a hand on the railing, she used it to guide herself down into the darkness, torches springing to life as she reached the stone passage at the bottom. Inhaling the cold air, Basilia wrapped her arms around herself as she began heading forward. “When you take over, enter the abyss by passing through the room hidden by the bookcase in my study. You may show it to your deputy if you wish or keep it to yourself but it is to be a secret from the order, something only the master and their deputy can know if the master chooses.”

Basilia would emerge back into her study a few hours later, and make her way into her room, finding her pets settled and her belongings moved in and put away. Basilia headed to the heart and sat in the tall backed armchair as Razor and Utopia slept on the hearth rug, a fire having been started and tended to to which are appreciated. Her mind mulled over Tribulation and the details but that would lead into Desolation if it were successful. Knowing Razor would wake her, she was asleep by the flames crackling, all too much like the flames and smoke of her adopted father’s death.

Ordan
Unaware of events transpiring at this moment around the town and in other places, the car was silent as he waited to see if Jaehwa would say anything else, the former soldier closing his eyes as Jaehwa made the drive home. As they drove Main Street, Ordan was somewhat conscious of the way that there seemed to be a disturbance between a pair of people on one of the sidewalks, the alpha turning his head to glance at the scene of a girl being dragged along by an older man. Lover or family spat, he thought to himself as he turned to face the front of the car again, watching the street through the windshield. Why can’t they do that in private?

Last edited:
Alice, brother, and Scythia
Mentioned: anyone nearby really
Downtown ithawell

Alice, grunting and moaning as she resists more and more to her brother wiggles her nose and pleas to her captor " brother, please! I'm your sister! Don't do this to me, your scaring me !" She cries a bit as he continues to drag her down the street, scuffing her pretty dress " you need to be readjusted, your chip is broken" he comments back to her as he ties up her artists to stop her from all the defiance and resistance against him. As the brother tries to tie her up she breaks free and runs away only to clash and smash into Scythia, running into her as she falls to the ground and he stumbles. Going down to alice scythia holds her as he playfully bites her neck, arousing her with list as she kicks scythia in the jewels " what is wrong with you two ?!?! You are terrible terrible beings!" She gets upset as she runs away but this time the other two don't follow and instead face eachother, " agent fury..." the brother commented".....agent Rabbit 2.." scythia comments back.. with a firm nod to eachother they both walk down a dark alleyways as they use the alleys to make their way to the bunker. Alice being all alone now ...

Tyress
The man from the crime scene drove in front of him, just after the bike rider sped off into the distance. The bike rider hadn't recognized his car. He looked suspiciously at him. How did he know I was here? Was he tailing me?
He didn't really see any reason for him to help this guy. In his view, he was just another ordinary citizen, not one to go after crazy car chases. But he had a pistol non-chalantly pointed at him, just out of sight of any one else's view, and figured he didn't really have any choice.
Does he... know? He wasn't sure. One thing was for sure, he knew more than he was letting on.
He took out a little notebook and pencil he had, wrote something down on a page, and got into the passenger's seat without a word, and held up the notebook for the driver to see.
I can't drive and I'm late, and I have to be at the farmer's market. Get it over with quick.
He looked at the pistol that was still in the man's hand. Dhamphir were nothing. They wern't neither human nor supernatural. They were a grey area that was persecuted and purged. Both sides would have easily killed or used him without bashing an eyelash. If this man really knew who he was... he was sure he would do the same. But again, did he have a choice?

MassProdigy411 MassProdigy411

Isabella
"The blood order are an arrogant, ignorant group of humans who think it is their destiny to kill every supernatural. If they had caught you, they would have killed you and your unborn babe, all in the name of humanity." she answered, looking straight at the road. She didn't hear any sirens. Good, Jason must have taken care of the cop cars. "I'm sure you think I had abandoned you dear," She said in that same silky voice,"But I had to take precautions. Being a fledgling and pregnant is quite a dangerous and tricky combination. Your lucky..."
Then three loud 'Bang' noises, and a thud in the back interrupted here. "Shit!!"
She looked in the rear mirror. It was probably someone from the order. She took notice of the driver and the vehicle he was next to, and then took a sharp turn into a junction. She took out her smartphone, something those unprogressive, tradition-hugging Lichen house probably loathed, and called Jason and put him on speaker phone. "We're being followed by some order scum, Jason. Stay hidden for now. I'm going towards the old fort. Go there without being spotted."
She looked towards Audrey and smiled, all the while gripping the steering wheel tightly, "Well, you've met them personally now."

Audrey
Audrey was mostly silent as they drove, Isabella finally answering her question and saying this ‘Blood Order’ were a group of humans that seemed all supernaturals as a reason to be exterminated. The teenager shook her head as she heard that and reaching up, removed her hat before setting it in her lap. “Stupid, we need to survive just like we did before when we were bitten,” said Audrey. “That man was a monster. I did this town a favor.”

The teen shuddered at the images she had seen while feeding. The girl shook her head as Isabella continued talking, speaking of how being pregnant and a fledging was a difficult thing and she was lucky. “I was supposed to see how many kids I’m having today and check the...growth and health of the baby.” She stared out the window at the passing buildings as they drove, nodding in agreement as Isabella said that Audrey might have thought she abandoned her. “That’s the reason I left two weeks ago, wasn’t sure where to go with no alpha or beta, since my parents won’t take me back. Don’t think even the Sentinel who found me knew what to do.”

The conversation could not continue as suddenly there were shots in the air, Audrey winching at the noise and turning to look back as she heard a bullet hit the trunk. There didn’t seem to be anyone following that she could see but Isabella apparently suspected someone after them for she contacted...Jason...and told them to hide, how they were being followed and headingbto he old fort. Audrey turned back around and looked at the phone as Isabella jerked the wheel, making a wild turn. The girl couldn’t drive as she didn’t have her license.

Galaxy Galaxy

Ordan
Jae was silent before giving a reluctant nod, the alpha nodding. They continued heading on, Ordan not noticing Scythia and the strange male again, not that Scythia was not in the car with Silvia. As they were driving, he saw that girl again, her mask onnand making it easy for Jae to recognize her. “Cut her off,” Ordan ordered as he grabbed pulled out his gun and began loading it, eyes following the girl as she ran. When the car would come to a stop, Ordan got out of the vehicle and shut the door. “Run her down if she doesn’t go down...don’t let that healer get in the way.”

Ordan sheathed the gun as he went to the back, pulling out a rifle and rummaged in one of the bags for bullets, opening it and began loading the gun with bullets. Ordan’s face was set into a cold blank expression, mouth set in a grim line as he shut the door and turned, walking towards the girl. “Stay in the car healer,” ordered Ordan mentally, focusing on the doctor. His steps took him in the direction of the girl. “Remain alert and on guard,” his mental voice echoed in the minds of his two pack members.

Kipsy Kipsy (mentioned), Shaded Shaded Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Last edited:
Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Alice (mentioned) Lenny2000 Lenny2000 Ordan (more so disobeying him) scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

The light haired girl was tugging at the seat belt by the time she was following behind Ordan’s car, after the black haired guy had declined the whole offer set for him she wanted to tell Ordan. It was odd, he just flipped or changed. He had held his head and wanted to stay—she was once a doctor and he said he would catch up later. It was lie. Something she picked up on while they were asleep, she could hear heart beats, and if she focused extremely hard she could hear people specifically. He in the current moment switched from slightly faster paced beat to an extremely slow and relaxed one. He was different, it unnerved her how easily he disregarded her. It made her think of Ordan just...more aggressive in a manner.

Before long she followed behind the car and veered off to the side. When Ordan stepped out, Silvia let her eyes cloud with confusion as she looked over towards a young girl running off seemingly. Was she needed or apart of the group? When she saw him pull out a weapon she nearly hurled. Was he about to shoot that girl? When he began somehow talking to Silvia in her head she nearly slammed down on the horn. The gray and silver haired werewolf was observing the scene of Ordan with squinted eyes, her blue flickering from an aggravated brown at the thought of the girl getting shot while she sat idly by.

For one thing, if he could speak to her through some kind of freaky mind telepathy then he could be digging around in her head, so she wouldn’t have to explain herself as she threw the car in park. Quickly jumping out, she slammed the door behind her. “Look, I don’t know about you but it seems quite unethical to murder someone! What kind of person bates what they are but kills innocent people? And don’t you dare make it seem like I’m assuming things—you have a gun out!” she huffed obviously not thinking. On a normal occasion she might have listened but she was getting frazzled sitting in the car by herself. She was left to think and that left her to ponder about something aside from the whole ordeal at the hospital.​

Ordan
Ordan had barely gotten his rifle loaded and stepped away from the grey sedan when there was the sound of a door slamming behind him and an angry voice echoing through the air. He paused, not turning his head towards the former doctor as he searched for the masked rabbit girl, the noise likely alerting the hostile towards their presence. Muttering a curse under his breath, Ordan turned his head briefly as he spoke in a low voice. “You are forgiven for your ignorance but that girl knows too much about us and could be an agent. We need to execute her before the Blood Order can get ahold of us and kill us.”

Shaded Shaded

Alice
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Shaded Shaded Kipsy Kipsy
Downtown ithawell

As the car came to a complete halt she screamed out in distress ( while ordan just stopped) as she is going to be chased by crazy people. Turning around the street corner she runs and runs and runs as fast as she can before she felt the senses telling her to 'jump, jump, jump' she thought of the senses were oddly strange at the time but did as he senses told her and like a spring she flew in the air about a good 20 feet. As she was in mid air she started to panic greatly as she flails her arms and lands onto the roof of a building . Having her arms scraped lightly she resists the urge to cry as she has bigger problems. Random crazy people are trying to follow her and get her, what her fate might be she doesent know but she isn't willing to find out. She gets up quickly and ran towards a building as the urge to jump came again and again she jumped onto the roof of another building, this time with her feet sticking the landing. She was surprised and kind of scared of The power but tries her best to ignore that issue as she remembers to run from her predators. Running again from rooftop to rooftop she went in hopes that she would outrun the captors.

Ken
Galaxy Galaxy

Finally arriving into ithawell he speeds on by the town much faster than normal speed limit of about 70 miles per hour as when the cars are stopped at a light and are jammed he just went to the sidewalks to zip to as the replacement for roads. People rolling away to not get hit by he speeding bullet. Of a motorcycle. Looking by at his pager he hears of a report of a pursuit of an alpha class . He knew the grunts that made te dumb move to chase we're going to die off and be nothing more than prey so he picked up the coordinates of the grunts and followed them to the point that they are behind the suspect . Pulling out his Signature modified armor piercing pistol he takes the gun out of his holder and aims at the driver , aiming for the body area of either the heart, stomach or lung area and fires one shot, the pistol velocity creating a sonic boom as the shock of energy from the boom would shatter the bones in a regular humans hand but his gloves were specially made for shock absorption as it just gave a warm tingly feeling to him but he feels compelled to not fire at that target in multiple rapid firing as that can make the shock energy overload he gloves. As the bullet pierce past the Windsor and armor of the driver seat he lowered his gun momentarily as he was determined that the driver would be unable to drive from the high power and velocity round digging into that area but is unaware of the result truly as more shots may be needed.

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Ordan scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Alice (mentioned briefly) Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Can you honestly look me in the eye and tell me that she isn’t innocent? She’s scared! Everyones scared—and all you are doing is waving guns around to solve your issues—“ she grounded out. Something practically possessed Silvia to reach out and hound Ordan. She hadn’t thought of the backlash, probably what was allowing her to break out of her usual persona and vocalize her opinion. Silvia was know to be quiet and get the job done, she normally didn’t ask questions she would just do it. The shoulder length haired werewolf was defiant, her emotions bubbling up. The girl was quite frankly frazzled.

Look, she’s practically gone, so it doesn’t matter. As long as she doesn’t know where we are going it shouldn’t matter now should it? I don’t know if the monsters are just the people who get stuck with this mess rather than the monster bit coming attached with the curse as you put it,” she ground out, soft nose beginning to flare. The fact that he deemed her ignorance forgivable was frustrating. She for one wasn’t seeking forgiveness, couldn’t care less about it. Unless he was someone important in her life she wouldn’t care about what he offered, he was just a means of survival or just a means of support.

The set of flickering hues was caught between slivers of blue and brown tones, her eyes sharpening before she turned on her heel. She had missed the entirety of the girl leaping and was completely unaware of it, which was a reason why she was so confident she bought the poor thing time. It led her to believe she might have chosen the wrong thing, she didn’t want to kill, far from it. She couldn’t stand people who injured others, those who caused children to end up on her operating table..it just made her sick sometimes. Maybe it was all her pent up emotions trying to claw their way out that had her growling or grumbling at Ordan for bringing the idea of a child’s harm into the whole thing. For all Silvia knew that wasn’t a child, just a small figure that she couldn’t identify, but none the less it appeared younger than herself, a reminder of her familial bonds that were severed.​

Ordan
Ordan saw the girl come towards him screaming and raised his rifle but as he pulled the trigger, the bullet slammed into a building. As he aimed the rifle again, the girl surprised him by jumping up into air. Not just into the air but twenty feet into the air, up to a bloody building. Ordan watched her scream and flail as he turned, watching the girl land, her arms flailing. Knowing it was useless to fire another shot with the rifle, he turned on Silvia who began shouting at him. “Foolish woman! Get in the damn car!”

Ordan turned and stared at Silvia as she began shouting at him, the alpha’s eyes staring emotionlessly at her as she said the girl was innocent and should be let go, that there was no reason that they should be killing people. “I will do what is necessary to ensure this pack’s survival until they are cured and then they can go on their own separate ways. I suspect the pack bond will shatter upon a cure being found but this is just a simple theory. We don’t kill humans, just those that would kill us. We don’t even hunt humans like those mutts of Lichen and probably Boreal or willingly shift into wolves.” He watched as she turned and got into her own car, closing his eyes before looking around him, the eyes now molten silver.

Ordan began unloading his rifle and put the bullets back in their box of ammo before putting the safety on and putting the gun in the back of the sedan. “You better hope to God that girl does not alert the Order to us!” He slammed the door and then yanked open the passenger door. “Evasion,” Ordan snapped at Jae as he shut the door. The car started up again and circled back toward uptown, going down a few side streets and alleys until they hit a back road and began driving down it towards the mansion. Neither wolf said anything as they headed home. When they got there, Ordan got out and shut the door before heading to the back door and began pulling stuff out of the sedan, walking off before pausing. “Jae, you’re still free for the day...and tomorrow. I ask that you stay in the territory though for your own safety. Don’t worry about the groceries or dinner.” He then headed towards the house without another word.

Mentioned: Kipsy Kipsy Shaded Shaded

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Ordan (briefly) scorpiodragon scorpiodragon / Open

Silvia snorted, feeling her simmering blood cool down when she got back into her car, she wasn’t sure if she’d regret what she did earlier or not. The girl was rather happy with the progress, Ordan hadn’t killed anyone and she only got yelled at—not anything entirely new. For someone with a gentle disposition, Silvia wandered if something had snapped inside of her making her more vocal and confident in what she did. She couldn’t exactly pinpoint what really happened until they had reached their destination, her mood swings seemed to be drastically all over the place.

When she didn’t park the car for the final time, Silvia found herself staring with her mouth left agape at the building they pulled up to. She had waited for Ordan to begin walking inside before hoping out of her own vehicle. She looked all over before slowly trekking inside, she wasn’t really sure what to do now that she arrived. She obviously ticked Ordan off to the point he didn’t want to look at her, it wasn’t exactly an issue for her, but it left her alone aside from the person driving who would be busy as is.

Not wanting to take the chance of that wolf being aggravated with her as well, she farted towards the closest door, it led into the foyer from her observations. She may have had a rich mother but she herself hadn’t been inside a house as wealthy looking as this one. She found herself fascinated with the wood floors and rustic and homey feeling it gave her. It seemed so empty, lonely even, and while she followed a path on her own, Silvia could imagine the place being a museum of sorts with kids running around trying to pronounce fancy words on those information stands about the artifacts inside—of course that was what she imagined not what was.

I really should be more weirded out, something has to be wrong with me,” she breathed mindlessly. Soon she found herself traversing some other halls, some bedrooms and others sitting rooms. She found a library and spent some time there trying to occupy herself with reading some of the binds of the older looking books. She had found a nice sitting room and another hallways. She wasn’t very into traveling upstairs as much, she figured if someone wanted to be in charge you’d always go to the top, and she guessed that would be Ordan as he was the boss. Looking around calmed her though, her mind no longer settling on her current issue nor the slight confrontation with her boss before, she was too enraptured by the building. She was easily distracted—or just currently finding something to release her attention on now that she had pondered a few different things while driving.​

Ordan
Ordan headed to his left when he got into the mansion and began putting bags on the floor before heading out to the sedan and getting more bags, carrying them inside. Setting those down, he checked the bags he brought in and began putting stuff away, putting the couple gallons of milk in the fridge with the 2 dozen eggs and began putting stuff in the freezer. The meats he got were left out, the alpha keeping out a few steaks and packing the rat of the meat into wax parchment and using freezer tape to secure the meat. It saved up room in the freezer and he put down the weight of the meat, what it was and the date of purchase on each package before stuffing them into the freezer. Ice cream and the Dutch apple pie went into the freezer as well, excess meat going into the deep freezers. Once any frozen stuff had been put away, he made several more trips out to the sedan, hearing footsteps from what he assumed was the healer wandering around. Ignoring all of that, Ordan continued bringing food in, putting that away and then grabbing the guns and crossbow, carrying them into the foyer and then opening the door that hid the tower entrance as he headed up the circular stairway to the top room which was the alpha room and put the guns and crossbow into a hidden room behind a bookcase. Making sure the bullets were separated from the guns, he may not have kids but it was possible someday if he found females, the alpha left and headed back to the kitchen to see what he could cook with the steaks.

Dominick, Shadow of the Blood Order
High speed chase Downtown Ithawell

"Ha! A mute! Well hope you know how to shoot." he nodded to the passenger glove compartment as he hopped back in the driver seat. He wasted no time as he went speeding down the road in pursuit of his targets. Inside the glove compartment sat a simple 9mm pistol loaded with twelve silver bullets, he'd rather be the one taking the shots but beggars can't be choosers. The Boreal Pack was a sneaky one and was always avoiding detection, but he had area he suspected the Pack may be located and followed the route towards it. Finding the chaos that was the traffic in the wake of the fleeing Alpha, he was happy to find the Alpha's car once again, navigating the chaos of the traffic trying to catch up to the vehicle.
"Aim for her tires!" he ordered to the man, slowly closing the distance between the two.
"Boreal Pack Alpha spotted in Downtown Ithawell!" Dominick signaled to the Blood Order's main radio transmission.

Galaxy Galaxy
@​

Alice rabbit
Downtown ithawell

As she was running and hopping away to safety she heard some girl that was interfering with the crazy lunatic. She took a glimpse of the healer before getting out of sight as she feels compelled to repay the healer some way or another. Getting to safety her phone rang at the oddest of times. Hesitant at first she picked it up eventually by her third ring to say " hello?"

X, the recruiter responds back to her almost immediately " look here, I don't have much time explaining but you are granted powers like speed and jumping as part of the blood order traits have minor abilities to fight off monsters, make your way to the blood guild HQ and we ca-" from there she was kinda annoyed and hang up on the phone before destroying it. She felt more inclined to do her own thing for a while and pay the healer a visit.

She keeps on building hopping as it seems way more efficient than sidewalk running. Before leaving he town she grabs a utility belt for all of her needs with equipment and tools to perform tasks , not really feelin like she wanted to pay for it tho so she just grabbed and left.

Hopping out of town she bounces her way to the house of where the target is located , eager to pay her gratitude to the lady .

Ordan
Ordan rifled through the food they had, deciding on salad and baked potatoes would be fine with the steaks, the alpha proceeding to prepare the salad. Taking out the iceberg and romaine lettuce, a few carrots, red cabbage, cherry tomatoes, black olives, kale and watercress, croutons and grated Parmesan cheese, the alpha began washing the various greens and grabbed a salad bowl from one of the cupboards. Putting that on the table he grabbed out the vegetable cutting board, the alpha had eight technically; two for vegetables and fruits, two for meat, two for seafood and two for poultry. That kept things from getting contaminated. Ordan began layering the salad and then tossed the salad, leaving the croutons out for the last minute before dinner.

Tossing the salad with a pair of wooden salad tongs and then covering it, putting it back in the fridge. He then made his way to The Lounge where he seated himself in one of the chairs and closed his eyes as he looked out at the outside areas of the house. Perhaps when he didn’t have the desire to kill the healer, he would eventually show her on that tour or at least the Healing Room. The alpha pulled out a newspaper he’d picked up that morning in town, The Ithawell Herald, and began reading, setting his feet up on the ottoman.

Mentioned: Shaded Shaded

Audrey
As they drove along downtown, it wasn’t long before they got stuck in traffic with cars all around them. The teenager sighed to herself, as she stared out the windshield, her unborn babe shifting restlessly. The girl winched as the child moved about. “Calm down,” Audrey muttered as she put a hand to her stomach. Looking down at stomach to try to calm her unborn child down, it had been settled within the hospital, though maybe that was because she was relaxed there and had just fed. It wasn’t like there were vampire she could talk to, she didn’t think the ones on Lichen would be of help and the vampire that had turn her had disappeared shortly after though those memories were slightly foggy, even five months later.

Before they knew it, the sound of glass breaking caused Audrey’’s head to lift up, the smell of blood coming to her nose and she looked towards Isabella, seeing blood staining her trench coat and beginning to well up on her arm. The alpha was obviously injured in some way that she had not been before and Audrey turned her gaze to look, seeing a bullet hole in the windshield though the teen could not see just whom had shot at the alpha. Audrey turned her head towards the back of the car, looking towards the other cars within behind them. “Get the car on the sidewalk if you can, then take a right down that side street , then two lefts to lose them. That should take you past my parents house and then take a left two lights down to the outskirts where we can take a road to the Custos edge and then circle north on the highway.”

Galaxy Galaxy

Tyress
Reaching into the glove compartement, he took out the pistol and weighed it in his hand. He wasn't new to firearms, he used the hunting rifle back at the cabin, but he hadn't used a pistol before. Wondering slightly how this man could trust him with his pistol so easily, he scrolled down the window and was aiming at the SUV in front, when he saw an odd figure jumping on the rooftops from the corner of his eye. He looked and immediately recognized the mask from that girl who had knocked into him before. What is she doing there? And why is she still wearing that silly mask? He thought to himself. What ever it was, he had to concentrate on the target in front of him now, and looked front again, just in time to see glass shattering from the driver's side. A little surprised by the fact that another person was shooting at the vehicle, he was delayed for a bit and lost his aim as the driver drove in front of another vehicle and took another sharp turn into a side street.

MassProdigy411 MassProdigy411
(Reference to Alice Bunny, Lenny2000 Lenny2000 )

Isabella

She heard the car window shatter, and felt a sharp pain in her arm, and felt warm blood gush, spoiling her trench coat. "Damn it!" she screamed, and wiggled her injured arm out of the arm of the trench coat as best as she could, gritting her teeth tightly through the burning pain. It was definitely a silver bullet, and was lodged quite deeply in her arm, but she could still turn the steering wheel with her uninjured one.
"Damn them! There's more than one now." knowing it couldn't be the people who shot at the car before.
As she gritted her teeth, Audrey took initiative, and told her directions to get on the highway. Nodding grimly, she tried to follow her direction as best as she could, figuring it was the best she could do now. "Reach into my coat. You'll find a pistol in there. Take it. Its obviously more useful in your hands better than mine now. Use it only as a last resort." she said, knowing that she needed to give the fledgling some sort of weapon, being unable to fight with her pregnancy. "And call Jason on my phone too. We need him more than ever now."

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Open /Ordan (mentioned briefly) scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Feeling stuffy, Silvia reaches up to her makeshift ponytail and quickly tugged her hair tie free from its duty of holding her hair. Her lengthy legs carried her towards the hall, and then towards another door. The moment she walked in she knew exactly what the room would be filled with. Silvia couldn’t stop gazing adoringly at the piano the was set beside a window. With her current care free state the now healer quickly skipped over towards the lovely instrument. When living with her mother and uncle she was forced to learn a classical instrument similar to her siblings. She briefly let her eyes fan over the curtains not really taking in the scene outside the house more so what was placed inside. She adored the little details of the piano, an instant reminder of her elder brother who learned to play the piano, well the one that was nicer in Silvia’s opinion.

Those minor thoughts had her drifting towards when she might speak with them, her brothers were always busy. Sylvester was a doctor traveling to help people in foreign counties, Alistar was somewhere reeking havoc with Silvia’s niece, Constantine was deployed over seas planning to come back months away from current time, and Reed—well he wasn’t going anywhere considering unfortunate circumstances. That reminded her she wouldn’t be seeing them again. There was something so incredibly wrong with her, was it normal to have regrets and concerns suddenly swarm someone? Silvia was all over the place, getting worked up and yelling at someone to nearly tearing her self confidence down into rubble.

Looking down at her forearm she cursed herself under her breath. Her earlier confidence evaporated as she began pacing. She clasped her forearm in her hand, squeezing it gently before settling on the piano bench to calm herself down. She yelled at Ordan, and now felt like she should practically grovel at his feet because she stepped out of line where she had no place to speak, and then there was part of her that would think about her brothers and how she’d would miss them. Even Alistar, one of the crappiest brothers she had ever experienced living with was someone she would miss. She would have to visit the graveyard, she was such a wreak she wanted to go there of all places.

Though when she felt something stir in her chest, she scowled st herself. “Oh get it together Sil, don’t go putting yourself because they aren’t here to help—“she growled, her self monologue was growing old and she was growing weary of even thinking now. She didn’t ask for anything, she didn’t want that mutt to bite her in the arm, she didn’t want Reed to get sick and have to go in to the hospital, she didn’t want her brothers to go over seas, and yet it all happened at once. Those thoughts were buried in her head, they couldn’t know, wasn’t there place to be inside her head. Hell if the group could hear her she’d just deny it—they shouldn’t be there nor care about it they had their own issues and she just happened to be one of them when she demanded to join them. That was where she was, rolling in her termoil of her current life events, lifting the lid to the piano keys she lightly pushed down on the monotoned keys. Her cheerful behavior was saped from her, and now she would have to get out of the depressed state quickly before the others were too find her. It wasn’t pleasant to happen upon a moody person. Though in the end she was grateful, this group would let her be around them until they didn’t need her.​

Audrey
Audrey stared at Isabella as she spoke of there being more than one of these humans after them, humans that Isabella believed part of this Blood Order. Listening, she blinked once, reaching into the older female’s coat and pulled out a handgun. The girl looked at the pistol and turned it over in her hands before moving her hand and searching for the cellphone before grabbing it and nodding, pressing the redial button. “We’re being followed by more than one person and heading out to the highway where we’ll circle around to get to Boreal. Isabella has been injured in the arm.” She proceeded to give directions to where they were heading, looking back to see if they were being followed still. “The car has two people in it but someone else shot at Isabella...I don’t know who.”

Galaxy Galaxy

Ordan
Ordan had designated an entire living area of this manor to the subordinates and omegas so they could have a safe place to go if they didn’t wa t to be around the normal ranked and higher ranked wolves. The only things he couldn’t give Jae were a mate or a cure yet. The first because he didn’t think it was his place to find Jae a mate, the second because he was truthfully at an impasse in research. As for his new pack member he was not sure what to think of her but once he had a cure she could go back to her residency. One might find it odd that Custos wouldn’t side with Blood Order as they had a common enemy in the supernatural creatures and in another place he might have had, if they had not been so against even his pack members.

Perhaps if Boreal and Custos worked with the Blood Order, they could have brought down Lichen but the other bitten pack liked killing people, forsaking their humanity for animal instincts. It was for that reason Custos separated themselves from everyone. Ordan sighed and raised his eyes from the paper. If he found a cure, he couldn’t truly see this pack remaining put. They would likely disappear back to their own lives. Any children born would be born werewolves and vampires. There would be no saving them from their fate.

Ordan saw himself living alone in the future honestly. Perhaps if he had children from concubines and a mate...well he wouldn’t be surprised if they left. The alpha could hope that they would remain but everyone in this pack was here to find a cure, nothing more. And if he could not find a cure for them, was the bond between them really strong enough to last years, decades? Ordan could honestly not say. He could not say if, even if he had children, if their mothers would remain. Perhaps this pack and this search for a cure was for naught but he couldn’t give up, not to Jae and that healer...Silvia she had said her name was. They deserved it if nothing else, to be human again.

Last edited:
Alice
Shaded Shaded
Custos house

After a long journey of hopping and jumping all the way to where her trancing instincts it let her to a massive Mansion, a interesting idea of a place where all the bad guys were so she had to go from the frying pan and into the blender on his one, moving in through the front door stealthily and kinda forgot to close it , she heard terrible music playing as it intrested her very much so, so she decided to go and investigate the scene. Wandering in with her mask she nervously found herself behind the healer and tapped her shoulder, her legs trembling a bit from fear and tiredness as she says ever so nervously " I um... I wanted to say th-....thank you for saving my life out there..." she backs away slowly not knowing what her response might be as she was very cautious to almost paranoid but she has been always like that , especially since random crazy things happened to her now... she is scared she will be caught next or shot or whatever happens she is just careful of herself , her body trembling noticeably

Silvia A.Brandt
Interaction: Alice Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Feeling numbed, Silvia plonked her fingers on the white designed keys when something tickled her nose. Letting her nose start to twitch, Silvia sucked in a deep breath. A few different scents mingled together and alerted her how lacking in experience she was. She could smell something new but still couldn’t deter anything as unfamiliar because it was all new to her. Though with her head beginning to lay down slowly on the keys to erupt in an annoying racket she nearly flinched when she was tapped on the shoulder. She was very unprepared for the action, “Ordan or whoever it is, I don’t want—“

Lifting her short blonde haired head up, Silvia turned around with her stormy blue eyes towards what looked like a rabbit mask. The voice that spoke was not masculine, it was feminine and quite soft to her ear. It was a drastic change compared to the rough tone of voice from Ordan, and after hearing him in her head she was quite excited to hear something softer in tone.

Saving your life? Oh yes. I remember,” Silvia began before rising to her feet steadily. Feeling her face get flushed from the sudden blood rushing to her face, Silvia was quite flustered for having made such a racket and a fool of herself. Clearing her throat her sudden lapse in intelligence brought her face to soften at the fact the girl was shaking similar to how she was on many occasions. “Hey—are you alright? You must have run hard to get out here, how’d you do it?” she asked suddenly, hands reaching out after standing up to look at the masked girl.

Are you hurt? I could help, I am—was a doctor...” she murmured softly. She hadn’t thought of the consequences about having the girl still there or trying to help her. She couldn’t be human—Silvia was hesitant of reaching out because of that, she was a monster in a sense so how could this woman be able to reach out to her? Silvia began pondering on why she risked getting hurt to thank Silvia, it was an act of kindness which she wasn’t going to let go unnoticed. Ordan would get over it if he caught onto what Silvia was doing currently.

Reaching out still, Silvia was steadily heading towards the mask before dropping her hand. The light haired girl was still conflicted yet she saved the girl from Ordan, she should continue to help her through thick and thin. Silvia was starting to grow back her confidence, and reaching out again she wanted to leave an impact on someone slightly like Ordan did when accepting her. She had thought negatively of him, not surprising as she was sure he did of her as well, but if it came down to it she would have to help whoever needed it from her. She was a resident at Ithawel General, it was her job to help people, and now this girl needed help. Nothing changed, she was gonna help. Her earlier thoughts were gone and she decided to help.​

Silvia A.Brandt
Interaction: Alice Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Feeling numbed, Silvia plonked her fingers on the white designed keys when something tickled her nose. Letting her nose start to twitch, Silvia sucked in a deep breath. A few different scents mingled together and alerted her how lacking in experience she was. She could smell something new but still couldn’t deter anything as unfamiliar because it was all new to her. Though with her head beginning to lay down slowly on the keys to erupt in an annoying racket she nearly flinched when she was tapped on the shoulder. She was very unprepared for the action, “Ordan or whoever it is, I don’t want—“

Lifting her short blonde haired head up, Silvia turned around with her stormy blue eyes towards what looked like a rabbit mask. The voice that spoke was not masculine, it was feminine and quite soft to her ear. It was a drastic change compared to the rough tone of voice from Ordan, and after hearing him in her head she was quite excited to hear something softer in tone.

Saving your life? Oh yes. I remember,” Silvia began before rising to her feet steadily. Feeling her face get flushed from the sudden blood rushing to her face, Silvia was quite flustered for having made such a racket and a fool of herself. Clearing her throat her sudden lapse in intelligence brought her face to soften at the fact the girl was shaking similar to how she was on many occasions. “Hey—are you alright? You must have run hard to get out here, how’d you do it?” she asked suddenly, hands reaching out after standing up to look at the masked girl.

Are you hurt? I could help, I am—was a doctor...” she murmured softly. She hadn’t thought of the consequences about having the girl still there or trying to help her. She couldn’t be human—Silvia was hesitant of reaching out because of that, she was a monster in a sense so how could this woman be able to reach out to her? Silvia began pondering on why she risked getting hurt to thank Silvia, it was an act of kindness which she wasn’t going to let go unnoticed. Ordan would get over it if he caught onto what Silvia was doing currently.

Reaching out still, Silvia was steadily heading towards the mask before dropping her hand. The light haired girl was still conflicted yet she saved the girl from Ordan, she should continue to help her through thick and thin. Silvia was starting to grow back her confidence, and reaching out again she wanted to leave an impact on someone slightly like Ordan did when accepting her. She had thought negatively of him, not surprising as she was sure he did of her as well, but if it came down to it she would have to help whoever needed it from her. She was a resident at Ithawel General, it was her job to help people, and now this girl needed help. Nothing changed, she was gonna help. Her earlier thoughts were gone and she decided to help.​

Alice Bunny
Shaded Shaded mentioned scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Music room

Being generally super cautious and normally nervous , especially around the one that saved her she backs away even more as the girl on the piano stood up. As she asked questions about being ok from the run she was trying her best to stop herself from panting as she almost falls from holding it in , only to get herself up again and covers her mouth as she starts panting , feeling ashamed of herself for panting she looks away as she grasps for air " d-don't look .... at me... I ..I look ugly... look at me.. panting like a ..a dog... " she can barely stand up as she truly needs lungs filled with air, just a few scratches and bruises on her arms and legs are all the injuries she really has. She secretly thought of Sil as a role model or superhero to her as she looked up to her from the time she saved Alice's life , she can't repay the debt large enough but for now she could hear Ordan approaching , of course she never knew him personally but could tell a large man from the sounds she heard as instinctly she whispered " someone is coming "and quickly ran to the closet and hid inside it as she felt her heart racing and tries her best to remain quiet and cover her mouth from her slowly lowering panting

Sectetly while in the closet she starts to think about all the things she has done for Alice, being nice, cuddly and sweet made her heart warm up and smile as her heart starts pounding heavily at the thought of her kindness, her blush is barely visible in most times but she can't help it, her panting was gone by then and she felt some strange urge to be with the girl that saved her.. it may seem odd but she feels like... she may be in love ....

Last edited:
Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Alice Lenny2000 Lenny2000 Ordan (mentioned briefly) scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Silvia flicked her stormy blue eyes over the girl, trying to contain her hurt over the fact that she slipped back when she stood up—she expected it. She knew she was practically a stranger to the poor thing, and her chest tightened as she picked up the strained pumping of her heart. She couldn’t help but hear it. She felt like she owed the damsel something, even as she began panting heavily, she couldn’t help but let her eye corners crease with a worried glint. She took an extremely gentle approach the second time she went to reach out, of course when she went to put her hand on her shoulder she hadn’t been able to gain her trust enough—at least that was what Silvia thought when she spoke again.

You aren’t ugly, why would you say such a thing?” she murmured, her eyes scanned over the girl, she wouldn’t deem her ugly at all. The girl was far from ugly, at least in Silvia’s opinion but considering she hardly knew her her words could have fallen on deaf ears. When she mentioned someone coming Silvia did her best to look around. With the sudden information of another approaching she became quite distraught at the fact that the girl might be found. Having not known her name or face you’d think Silvia wouldn’t have a deep rooted desire to keep her hidden but she did. She didn’t know this girl, but the panic set it about what would happen to her when another person spotted her.

Feeling her nerves start picking up, Silvia had little chance to notice her eyes flickering from stormy blue to the murky brown from before. The light haired girl was starting to get antsy and quickly sat herself back down. If Ordan was coming up the stairs, she would have to go back to pushing down on the keys, though in the reflection of the piano had her stopping. She hadn’t ever noticed the change in her eyes before now, it made her upset. Seeing her hues a totally different color than what she was born with made her heart rate spike aside from being nervous or found out. “He’ll just pass by...” she mumbled gently under her breath, she herself hadn’t heard the footsteps and was worried that she had missed something so important.​

Ordan
Then again, who was to say Ordan would even cure himself? He had nothing to lose by taking the cure and nothing to lose if he remained a monster. He certainly wouldn’t be at risk of being hunted down but he could not very well go trying to protect his fellow humans either as another human, not that he saw. Ordan shook himself as he glanced outside and saw he might as well make an early dinner while grabbing something to snack on. If he found a cure...perhaps he could save himself for last and take away their memories of being bitten and werewolves or vampires. Make them completely human and give them memories of being trapped in a cult or something. Ordan had not thought that far ahead yet.

Ordan shook his head and set the paper down, no real news or suspicious reports in it. He wouldn’t be surprised if the attack he had heard about as well as the auctioneer’s death wasn’t reported on until tomorrow or even tonight though he didn’t think anybody would care about the auctioneer. Nobody really cared about the slums. To be honest, Ordan didn’t much care either but even the bad of humanity he had sworn to protect. The scarred older gentleman sighed and got to his feet, the movement pulling again at the skin and muscles of a particular old wound that caused him to stop for a moment. Ordan sucked in a breath and headed towards the kitchen to gather some potatoes and the steaks to grill outside, the alpha moving from the lounge to the kitchen and grabbed six potatoes with some olive oil, salt and pepper along with some Italian seasoning. He washed the potatoes throughly, making a mental note to start crops soon before spending olive oil on the potatoes with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Tearing off aluminum foil, he pierced the potatoes a few times all over and then wrapped each one individually in foil before carrying the food to the grill out back and tossed in some coal before lighting it up, setting the steaks and wrapped potatoes on the grill to begin coooking.

Ordan had made iced tea the night before so that was ready for the drink and stood outside for an hour to cook the meal, turning the meat and potatoes over periodically so the food wouldn’t burn. When the food was fine, the alpha checking it with a meat thermometer, he carried it all back inside and shouted for Jae before setting the food on three plates in the dining room. Grabbing three glasses, he put them in front of each plate with silverware, steak sauce, then pulled out the salad and three different dressings; ranch, thousand island and Italian before placing those on the table near the salad bowl. Three salad plates were set out next to each big plate and the tongs were set in the bowl before he went looking for Silvia.

Ordan found Silvia in the music room, sitting at the piano. “Meals are to be eaten in the dining room and dinner happens to be done,” said Ordan. Though the alpha scented something else in his houseamdcstated at Silvia before deciding to investigate later. He then would lead Silvia tobthe dining room before taking a seat, Jae already there. “There’s butter and cheese in the fridge.”

Kipsy Kipsy Shaded Shaded

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back