• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bomba ship quarters (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Please don't take this as me shitting on your last post, but Gordie is a 20 ft tall ape atm. I don't know how Ackley could kick him in the eye unless she jumped high or was made of rubber
Well you did say he fell on his face but I'll edit my post

Well you did say he fell on his face but I'll edit my post

He did, allowing tom to stab him in that moment but gordie got up afterwards. Sorry if I didn't write that post clear enough. I'll try harder to write better going forward

Hope mine was ok, in my mind her legs would be pretty tough given her Goat Stability, mixed with her horizontal eye slots helping her track people trying to move around her.

Made a small edit, Kinda missed the earlier description so didn't realize it was a Metal staff, not a wooden one.

Ramsey gets smacked in the leg,
"No I tense leg muscle"

Ramsey gets smacked in the face,
"No i headbutt the staff and dent it"

Ramsey gets stabbed in the stomach,
"No i catch the sword with my ribs and snap the blade"

While this is a exaggeration i can't help but feel this is the way your character is heading lol

Her legs still getting hurt from repeated strikes to the leg, the hit to the face was pretty much her headbutting it like a Goat, but still got flung away into the building. The way i was seeing it was given how she was positioned dodging wasnt a option, her hand was tied up with previous actions, so she headbutts it instead of having it hit her face in general.

I suppose im playing up too many Goat things potentially, but their heads are built to be able to slam into things full force and receive little damage due to their brains effectively having a bubble wrap around them. I can edit it if you want though.

Currently her Right legs in a weakened state due to 3 hits, but she is stubborn and powering on through while setting up a counter plan/tactic. Wasnt my intent to have her be auto-dodging everything hence the leg strikes and being flung away, I was debating the being flung away part at first given how her hammer was in the ground with the chain around it as a anchor but i went with it.

I was more having a laugh at the last example I gave, don't get me wrong what you've wrote makes sense in a anime sorta way but how its written to seem somewhat invincible tickles me a tad.

Like as gm I either need to raise the threat level or put something directly at stake for the character.
If that makes sense I may not have explained what I mean well

Yeah i guess i need to describe the injuries a little more. This was the first Island fight so i guess i was playing it on a little lower level as the first showing off you normally get on character introductions. Shes durable/juggernaut type so will tend to tank ALOT of damage at times, plus would deal with Blunt damage better than being actually stabbed, wasnt up for having her leg broken/knee cap shattered on first few hits.

I do always try to take the hits that make sense etc, though next post she may have a better chance at evading given what shes actually doing tactic wise if the other guy doesnt realize until its too late.
(Dust/Smoke lets her use her better senses and take away her opponents+Destroying the ground to make it unstable/uneven and hard to move around fast on unless your used to such footing+Few cuts maybe from the debris being thrown around.)

Of course no major injuries are happening to the main cast (at the start) i wouldn't write anyone out the story in the first fight or expect anyone to write their character off.

But to put it simply it takes the collective effort of Lalo, Gamba, Roselyn, ackley, Richard and Tom to take down the Gordie.

Saruhah ain't gonna be taken out 1v1.
Kinda pushing the "we work better as a team then by ourselves" sorta deal

Then in one piece fashion more stand offs will happen as opposed to five on one fights

Right, in that case, no idea who else is actually around to even assist.

They are coming to the city for a big climax,
If you want a spoiler my original idea of how it would end involved Ackley joining said battle with Ramsey.

If I couldn't make that happen organically I'd adapt as needed aha

Right, so for now shes just going to keep up the plan and make it a pain in the ass for Saruhaha to fight in the area/wear him down a bit.

On a different note, TheForce TheForce Wanna make sure if you dropped this or not.
Again no problems either way i just wanna know who to tag and how to plan future arcs

They are coming to the city for a big climax,
If you want a spoiler my original idea of how it would end involved Ackley joining said battle with Ramsey.

If I couldn't make that happen organically I'd adapt as needed aha

Makes sense with the crush he has on Ackley

You can enter the fight with saruha if you've edited the cs that says she has a panther fruit, though with theforce leaving the rp you can have their spot to get a fruit next island

Might need to contrive a reason but that's the quickest one I'd say

I’ve just put that she doesn’t have it at this point and will somewhere in the future. Does that work?

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 just wanna ask, should we just swap the contortion fruit for the gum gum fruit?

Makes Ackley seem less suicidal lol

Just to confirm, as its a normal thing in most OP RP's but don't want to assume, Minks don't have Electro until far later right?. I know 6 styles etc are grand line but just making sure.

Just to confirm, as its a normal thing in most OP RP's but don't want to assume, Minks don't have Electro until far later right?. I know 6 styles etc are grand line but just making sure.

They all have electro but Only some are able to control themselves in the light of a full moon.
Though for simplicity and balance at the start electro won't one shot even though it should for most in the four blues

Might be a good idea yeah
I'm happy for that swap so long as she doesn't rip off luffy completely lol
Can just pretend it was the gum gum and proceed onward

Thought I'd make sure given there was another Mink. Didn't expect Electro to one shot anything but mooks, also likely far shorter range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back