• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bomba ship quarters (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Happy holidays an all that shit, just posting to say im still running this.

Just waiting

No need for sorry, I get this time is busy for people aha

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 just wanna say as I may not have said it when talking about the fruit but whoever eats the Oak Oak fruit can create wood and control it, I don't think Richard should be able to make trees he hasn't touched fly an such

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 just wanna say as I may not have said it when talking about the fruit but whoever eats the Oak Oak fruit can create wood and control it, I don't think Richard should be able to make trees he hasn't touched fly an such

Oh, my mistake. I was under the impression he still used surrounding trees as wood. Also didn't realise he need to touch activate his power. I'll edit

Thanks and its no mistake aha

I think touching natural wood makes a bit more sense but any wood he creates could be more free-form.

Just wanted to ask if there's still room for one more on the crew?
If you can make a acceptable cs before sunhorse posts you can take their spot and join in the fight that's currently going

I'm not sure how effective of a healing method acupuncture would be but the character is fairly one piece in my opinion so I'm happy to say join in, my guess for how or why he is there is he was gambling in Soarsea and has debt to Patrick Gordie whose currently in the process of dying. And as dead men can't force debts he joins to help.

The healing I was going for was just giving the crew an excuse to quickly recover from injuries and/or fatigue over a shorter period of time. Like a rejuvenating massage or makeshift remedies.

"Ya got a fever? Lemme rub on yer temples."

"Diarrhea? Give goo ol' Gold yer feet and let em' have a go at them."

Strange? Yeah. Creepy? Tell me about it. Effective? Sadly, yes.

Otherwise it'll mostly be for pressure points, doping, and Life Return-esque techniques in the future.

And yeah, couldn't agree more. Easiest way to get out of a debt lol

As this is a world where people can heal by eating and sleeping or regrowing teeth and mending bones with milk...
Can't say no to that really aha

but if he can figure out a tad more medical wise,
or the ship picks up a nurse whose more traditional in medical practice it would make the story have a tad more sense. Either way feel free to post in the rp

I've been lurking for quite a while but seeing an actual active One Piece RP forced me out of hiding. I'm used to rejection, but is this RP still accepting?

Maybe, not sure how many active players we still have and don't want to have to many characters to quickly. But if you make a sheet that works I'll let you know when there's a spot.

Sure, no problem at all. Just had to shoot my shot.

I've kinda read most of the posts, but was curious if a plain combatant would be cool? Like comic relief but capable of fighting?

I'd need to see a sheet to say yay or nay but I can't see why not

Posted my sheet but this popped up "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors." So not sure how long that'll take.

I mean we have seen acupuncture drastically increase muscle with Muss Doublefinger spiking herself in Alabasta so healing seems like it could work. It's been done in a few other Animes I'm sure but can't recall specifics atm.

Also that Moderator approval thing goes away after q bit. RPN does it to stop spam accounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back