• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bomba ship quarters (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
That's a good idea, I was mainly going off the wiki and show to imagine how it'd go or changes.

The main ideas being trap based or for travel. using a explosion to avoid water by kicking his feet together in the air,
Exploding in a small steel cube of a room to rocket the ship forward etc

Oh yeah but reading on the wiki a bit I noticed it say the user can make an explosion at any point of there body explode so I decided what about doing it more pinpoint, small explosions and going by the information about the fruit it seemed like it would work to me, could even use it like bakugo from MHA.

I enjoy others takes on things like this as everyone comes up with something different. I won't bite your style to hard but I may adopt some of it when the time comes for characters to get better haha

As do I it can really open you up to new idea's you didn't even think about. Feel free to use it as much as you like chances are we'll still use it different and you might even give me more ideas for other character.

Was gonna write how Ace and the crowd managed to draw out the forces but that's just inflating a post unnecessarily aha

Though I will post as it leaves the characters with something to do while Roselyn and Lalo go below

I think Meeko will benefit hugely from eventually possessing observation haki. Plus being that he has a martial arts that relies heavily on situational awareness it actually makes sense for him to be naturally good at it.

Everyone can get Haki at some point but I see it happening a bit more like how Usopp gains his rather than a wise old teacher giving a lesson on it.

An no ones seeing the future or getting conquering Haki aha

Everyone can get Haki at some point but I see it happening a bit more like how Usopp gains his rather than a wise old teacher giving a lesson on it.

An no ones seeing the future or getting conquering Haki aha
Frankly i wouldnt want either of those abilities anyway. Makes it boring

Question/plan

Basically a navy replacement for Smoker, someone each character has to avoid at the start for they have no chance of winning.

Im thinking a logia but don't want to tread the same ground.
I have some suggestions but welcome others....
Gravel/mud fruit, like the swamp logia but small rocks/thick wet dirt Somewhat intangible but able to shrug off most attacks.

Steel fruit, parameica type fairly straight forward terminator sorta deal "bullet proof with sharp hands" etc

Legendary zoan pterodactyl,
able to fly and fight with the best of them. Probably with armour haki

(Won't lie i had a vague idea of ripping off the three admirals with their fruits reflecting three types of justice,

a piss or shit logia for dirty justice.
being lazy and murderous

A diamond parameica for clean cut justice.
Who does everything by the book

And a parameica to do with speed being the speedy justice.
Does his job as quick as possible

But I understand that could be kinda shit aha)

Last edited:
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Would you be ok with the Contort fruit being named something different? But doing what you planned with it the same?
Trying to get the same name scheme is hard, as its not like the Bomu Bomu or gum gum fruit

Thinking in English it might be the "bend bend" or "shape shape" fruit,
as in Japanese the yugamu yugamu no mi wouldn't fit well in dialogue aha
I have no issues with changing the name to something like bend bend or shape shape fuit

I have no issues with changing the name to something like bend bend or shape shape fuit
Could also be used to hinder a enemy, make the bones in their limbs like jelly temporarily, but cheers good to know

Noticed a missed email for this OP game and think it might have been one i tagged and forgot to make a CS in all the Chaos of IRL. Does this still have spots open and if so what ship roles are taken?

Would need to read the cs page as the game hasn't progressed to the crew having formed officially or anything.

Captain is made,
Cook,
Dancer,
Navigation maybe

Going to try get a post out today but it might be tomorrow ended up getting called into work on my day off.

Sunhorse99 Sunhorse99 id rather you ask questions here but you can make a placeholder for your cs.

Though someone has made a cook already

I’m making dinner rn, but I can have a shipwright up by tomorrow. Any preferred gender? I can work with either

I’m making dinner rn, but I can have a shipwright up by tomorrow. Any preferred gender? I can work with either
Either or is fine, but its your choice if they get a devil fruit that helps in making ships aha

Just wanna make sure before I post,

Ackley's gone in with Roselyn under the guise of a marine who caught the thief and they are gonna try and lead Gordie out of the cave Where gamba jack and Lalo await to ambush him?
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 TheForce TheForce Dextra Dextra EbonChevalier EbonChevalier

Sorry for the delay getting a post out today myself, been called into work a lot more than usual this week, spent more time there than at home but im free today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back