• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bomba ship quarters (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
The next location our crew will eventually end up at is karate Island. Im happy for people to pm me a small sheet for npcs or enemies they would like to play so im not writing for everyone.

But in case anyone wanted to make a enemy or npc for upcoming islands ill give some vague spoilers below.

A Island in the middle of war between two tribes, the long legs and the long arms.
A long limbed rookie pirate captain hails from here and he leads a crew of long limbed pirates.

A Island that's in the chaos of a science experiment gone horribly wrong, pockets of civilians left alive fight to survive and figure out what went wrong. This is also a marine arc aha

A tribal Island with large monsters, had half a idea to rip off the pirate games in some form but can easily replace that aha.

In-between these islands is encounters with the marines and another significant rival rookie crew.

Afterwards is reverse mountain and the start of the grand line

Last edited:
I can play an enemy if you want. I’m so sorry I didn’t get my form in on time. There was a family emergency that needed immediate attention 😅 Today's not free for me, but I have all tomorrow, so I’ll get up my forms

I can play an enemy if you want. I’m so sorry I didn’t get my form in on time. There was a family emergency that needed immediate attention 😅 Today's not free for me, but I have all tomorrow, so I’ll get up my forms
No need to say sorry, real life comes before fiction an shit. When your able to post it and when I'm able to read it will come. We don't need to fuss aha

That tribal island sounds dope. Im a sucker for Kaiju.
Im thinking of mixing the long limbed tribals with the big monsters and having another island so im not writing tribal so much aha

No need to say sorry, real life comes before fiction an shit. When your able to post it and when I'm able to read it will come. We don't need to fuss aha

Im thinking of mixing the long limbed tribals with the big monsters and having another island so im not writing tribal so much aha
That works. If you come up with a name for the tribes you can avoid that by having their name in the place. I vote on one being called the Kakariko tribe as an ode to legend of Zelda.

There we go. Can I get a rundown of what’s happened so far so I don’t get stuck and out of place?

Im happy to accept your character but they wouldn't get a devil fruit until later on.

Already got three to start with

Ohhhh okay, then she'll focus on martial arts for now and maybe get the fruit later if that’s cool?

The double Navigator crew, for ease ill change mine to a cartographer or a helmsman.

Should get a post out today as well!

The double Navigator crew, for ease ill change mine to a cartographer or a helmsman.

Should get a post out today as well!
Roselyn is more first mate in my opinion if you want to change what you have down

Karate Island, as the show has only mentioned it by name and never shown anything on it...

I choose to believe and portray this island as a fairly large place with lots of villages and one main city. The entire place runs on a system much like the world of pokemon games and most people there are obsessed with martial arts.

Meaning if you make eye contact with another in the wild thats grounds for a unarmed battle.

You can pay for food, drink, services etc
Or you could have a unarmed battle for most things.

They have various dojo's that act as gyms
Where aspiring martial artists travel the island to challenge each one to become recognised as a master.

Let me know if this should be changed a bit

Last edited:
Working in a post for jack at the moment but i may slide out after this arc as this seems to move at a pace that’s a smidge above my own.

Working in a post for jack at the moment but i may slide out after this arc as this seems to move at a pace that’s a smidge above my own.
Would hate to see you go before you introduce your actual character aha but you do you, no hard feelings.
Will say the pace will most likely go up an down depending on when people are busy an such.

Though I think a post order may get established proper for battles so people don't feel pressured to get a post in or miss out.

Would hate to see you go before you introduce your actual character aha but you do you, no hard feelings.
Will say the pace will most likely go up an down depending on when people are busy an such.

Though I think a post order may get established proper for battles so people don't feel pressured to get a post in or miss out.
Yeah a post order is probably a good idea

Yeah a post order is probably a good idea
Please don't take this as me shitting on your last post, but Gordie is a 20 ft tall ape atm. I don't know how Ackley could kick him in the eye unless she jumped high or was made of rubber

Users who are viewing this thread

Back