• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bomba ship quarters (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
EbonChevalier EbonChevalier
Yea everyone's right to post, the order is
1 2 Than you

As in let two people post before you go again

Has this died, id hate for it to happen after I posted last in the ooc and rp

Was waiting on the others to arrive at Gorilla, or was it time for me to post again and I missed it?

You can post if you want, pretty sure no ones broke post order

I threw one out, giving were in the Blues at the moment there are limited options vs a giant ape. Not sure if the under the finger/toenail is a bit too harsh but definitely going to be painful, seemed the best way for her to damage the foot. (If it fails the follow-up was going to be to force the nail upwards.)

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 not a huge problem but I wanted to see if your still playing or if I can make your character a npc in my next post.

Basically she distracts Saruha which leads to him being taken out quickly.
Then doesn't join the crew if you aren't playing aha

I'll wait a day or two before posting and even then I won't do anything concrete in the case you are playing

Last edited:
Dextra Dextra no pressure but I hope your still in as I planned a running joke for the first few arcs that Fang would get a high bounty as the crooked marines would try and silence her for the efforts to expose Gordie. So the marines would label her as a pirate who defected from the navy and assembled a crew to destroy Soarsea, leading to the marines chasing the crew and calling them pirates before any of them to decide being pirates.

I am still about getting a post out sometime today most likely.

That sounds good to me I like that idea!

I am still about getting a post out sometime today most likely.

That sounds good to me I like that idea!

The main idea was Lalo gets a ship built by Richard after he discovers that Lalo wants to sail,
During a makeshift banquet Soarsea holds in celebration of Gordie being dead Lalo asks Gamba to find the steel cube that the howler pirate ship "roaring heights" used with the bomb fruit to rocket blast and using that cube richard makes a small but durable ship called "Soaring Heights" and Lalo asks everyone who helped in the battle agaisnt Gordie to join his ship to sail the seas seeing sights and righting wrongs as bounty hunters.

The marines label them as pirates and chasing them quickly make them become pirates.
Does this sound like a decent wrap up of the beginning arc that suits each character, in terms of joining a strangers ship?

Aha apart from Fang the most they have to go on so far is he organized the rebellion against Gordie and done significant damage to the ape alongside others... so joining might need some contrived inspiration or a similar mindset.
How Lalo leads expeditions

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 EbonChevalier EbonChevalier DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 PlusUltra PlusUltra Koyayako Koyayako

Last edited:
Unrelated lore as I don't plan on writing a flashback for each villian I make,

Patrick Gordie has a bounty of 345 million, as first mate of the Big pirates he gained a decent bounty before and during the first half of the grand line. Upon reaching the new world the Big pirates and many in their allied fleet was destroyed. Patrick took control of the remnants and they were able to escape through the calm belt into the south blue. He took control of Soarsea shortly after and has relied on the strength of numbers and his devil fruit to keep drawing money to pay off the navy. He has been the underground king of Soarsea for more than 25 years.

A crooked marine on location sees Gordie taken out via multiple combatants and is able to take a few pictures during the battle and at the banquet after which results in bounty posters of the characters.

Upon his defeat Lalo tells the people of Soarsea to claim the bounty and rebuild, crooked marines forced to honor the bounty end up being the reason the crew get bounties so early.
Between 15-35 thousand each

Whose still invested in this aha
If three of you are I'll keep this going with some retcons and contrivance but if it's less I'd suggest we start over somewhere else or reboot

I'm still up for this. Was just waiting til I posted again on others. Unless it updated and I missed it.

We can proceed with just us and bump the check every so often if both of you want.

Or ill make a new check for basically the same rp but starting after the victory of Soarsea. With a trio effort to defeat Gordie and his top men

I sorta figured that's the case for a few of you, no problem

I'm still up for this. Was just waiting til I posted again on others. Unless it updated and I missed it.
i can and want to stay
I'm guessing it's just us three so I'd rather make a new check and attempt to get another player or two.
Though I'll probably change a few things while keeping the main plot as it happened.

Things set in stone would be Lalo stealing the Bomb bomb and the oak oak fruit, eating the bomb and giving the other to a ally who eventually builds a ship for the new crew.

Both your characters (recycled or new) beating Saruha and helping lalo to defeat Gordie.

The crooked marines labelling them as pirates and putting bounties on them in retaliation for ending the scheme in which they got paid to ignore a island.

Less set in stone is if we give this a do over...
Does it start at the start of Soarsea or just leaving it
Or
At the beginning of the grand line.

I'd rather play through south blue but skip Soarsea as it's basically the end anyway.
Either way I'm happy to do whatever so let me know what you'd rather

Users who are viewing this thread

Back