• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku No Hero!

Evangeline nodded to Naoki Sensei's question. It was expected that Evangeline would get noticed as her mother's child, she just thought that maybe it would happened later than maybe sooner.
Evangeline got up and walked towards Naoki sensei stopping right in front of him. With a cold emotionless gaze and a soft voice she said, " please follow me." Right after she said that Evangeline walked out of the door slowly heading towards her mother making sure Naoki sensei could keep up. NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

Evangeline nodded to Naoki Sensei's question. It was expected that Evangeline would get noticed as her mother's child, she just thought that maybe it would happened later than maybe sooner.
Evangeline got up and walked towards Naoki sensei stopping right in front of him. With a cold emotionless gaze and a soft voice she said, " please follow me." Right after she said that Evangeline walked out of the door slowly heading towards her mother making sure Naoki sensei could keep up. NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

Naoki Sensei follow her with ease, he wasn't an old man. ''Why did you want to become a hero?'' he asks while he pursues after, he might as well get to know his students since he'll be with them for the next year. He hopes her mother would also be nice when it comes to asking to use one of the buildings in the training field. Since the other gone on a trip they shouldn't be back for a while.

Once he gotten there he knock on the door, waiting for a reply from whoever inside. ''We want to borrow one of the buildings... it will probably gone by the time we're done with it.''

Evangeline didn't answer, personality she didn't know why she wanted to be a hero. Thankful they reached the guidance office before Naoki sensei asked anymore questions.
Evangeline stood there as Naoki sensei knocked on the door. 5 secs after the knock the door opening with her mother standing behind it.
"Yes come in," said her mother leading Naoki sensei and Evangeline inside. "so you need to use a building?" Her mother Suzuki said as she sat down in her seat. "I think I can help you with that, what do you need it for?" NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

Evangeline didn't answer, personality she didn't know why she wanted to be a hero. Thankful they reached the guidance office before Naoki sensei asked anymore questions.
Evangeline stood there as Naoki sensei knocked on the door. 5 secs after the knock the door opening with her mother standing behind it.
"Yes come in," said her mother leading Naoki sensei and Evangeline inside. "so you need to use a building?" Her mother Suzuki said as she sat down in her seat. "I think I can help you with that, what do you need it for?" NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

''We would like to use one of the buildings for training, I think we're going for the villain vs hero scenario so we can see what they are made of.'' He explains ''How have you been anyway in the office...? must be really boring.'' He glances around, it was still pretty hot in the year. ''Want to come watch for a few hours?'' He ask with a beaming smile, simply if she replied yes. ''I don't really have time to see all their abilities so we'll just know when we can see it which I'm hoping to in 10...''

Seating at her desk, Sazuki smiled as she said, "I can most certainly make that happen. We can go down to the mock city that UA has for student exams."
Pointing to Evangeline, Sazuki said, "On one except, Evangeline will not take part in this mock battle, I'm sure you know what her true quirk is."

NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

Last edited:
Seating at her Sazuki smiled as she said, "I can most certainly make that happen. We can go down to the mock city that UA has for student exams."
Pointing to Evangeline, Sazuki said, "On one except, Evangeline will not take part in this mock battle, I'm sure you know what her true quirk is."

NaturalQueen NaturalQueen
''She is forbidden to take part?'' the teacher was utterly confused, he didn't take the time to actually go through everyone folder, it was a little embarrassing as he just gotten the job but he took it on the chin ''Remind me again, what's wrong with little Evangeline's quirk?'' placing a hand on her head, he didn't see anything wrong. She looks completely innocent to him like any other teenager.

Evangeline was surprised, her mother told her that the teachers and staff were informed about her quirk. But Naoki sensei was probably new so maybe not all teachers were informed. Instead of being offended Evangeline's mother just smiled and said, "You must be new like me, it make sense that you wouldn't know. I'm sure there is some kind of informational sheet on each student so I'll let you read the about the full story later. But my daughter Evangeline here had some what of a tramatic experience when she was little, and sense then she's been afraid of her quirk. Normal if it was just to show you what she can do I'd be fine with it, but sense it's a mock battle,I fear that Evangeline may get too stressed or afraid and lose control of her quirk. You see she has the power that make things become real by drawing on something with this ink that comes out of her fingernails. However due to PTSD Evangeline loses control of her powers when she experiences extreme emotional stress, something that could come out in a mock fight. Does that make any sense?" NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

Sio tapped her fingers on her desk and observed her hands casually. So the teacher's away at the moment.... She thought. In a place like this, she found it a bit odd to happen. Then she realized that the 0-A* class itself wasn't a normal case at all, and nodded to herself.
"Ah, well."
She told herself. Nervousness of her first day in class was shown by quite noticable growth of fingernails, which she had to snap once again. I just snapped these off. She thought as she examined the nails and bagged them away.

Evangeline was surprised, her mother told her that the teachers and staff were informed about her quirk. But Naoki sensei was probably new so maybe not all teachers were informed. Instead of being offended Evangeline's mother just smiled and said, "You must be new like me, it make sense that you wouldn't know. I'm sure there is some kind of informational sheet on each student so I'll let you read the about the full story later. But my daughter Evangeline here had some what of a tramatic experience when she was little, and sense then she's been afraid of her quirk. Normal if it was just to show you what she can do I'd be fine with it, but sense it's a mock battle,I fear that Evangeline may get too stressed or afraid and lose control of her quirk. You see she has the power that make things become real by drawing on something with this ink that comes out of her fingernails. However due to PTSD Evangeline loses control of her powers when she experiences extreme emotional stress, something that could come out in a mock fight. Does that make any sense?" NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

Sensai was a little surprised to hear her art can get out of control like it was a deadly matter. ''That a strange side effect.'' He admitted as he scratches his head ''So you don't want her to participate in ANY of the activity? it's the whole point of training their quirks. Why did you let her accept the U.A request then? Most of this is going to be training their quirks to the fullest, you can't let her sit on the sidelines forever if you want her to be a high upstanding hero. Her condition it not like Deku's, she won't hurt herself so don't you worry she will be under my supervision and if anyone goes wrong I'll be there.'' He reassured her, his vision may not be the right quirk to solve the matter but training can, he was positive.

"It was a prior agreement between the principal and me that Evangeline would be exempted from any group type activities, until she learns to control her quirk. Of course it may seem that she can't really cause much harm when she loses control, but when this happens it not just her drawing that become real, everything that she thinks of becomes real. This is the exactly what happened when she was little. Like I said you can read the exact details later, but basically she thought of some kind of fire and with her powers accidentally burn an entire building down to the ground. And sadly couple of lives were lost. Even Evangeline barely escaped with her life. She suffered some burns on her back in the upper part of her arms but she survived thankfully. It's been hard for her ever since, and I know that it may be too much to ask, but I hope that you'll be patient with Evangeline. I wanted her to go to UA not just because I'm here, it's because I now she has great potential, but great potential takes takes time. I know it may be too much to ask but I can take full responsibility to train her during group activities that she cannot participate in until I feel she is ready." said Sazuki NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

Last edited:
Kliffton Beid
5825bc57161fa972143d9b3abf8bf6cf.jpg

Kliff smiled as he literally danced down the hall, flipping, spinning, and jumping around every step of the way, as he listened to the music playing through his headphones. He had just came from the Nurse's office, which is where he was the entire morning. A perk of getting into the school was access to the best medicine around. One of the terms of his acceptance was that he would go to the nurse's office every morning and test out a new medication that was supposed to help build up the immune system. Kliff was literally the perfect candidate, with his weak immune system and all.

As Kliff continued to make his way down the hall, parkouring his way around, above, and underneath the people who were just trying to use the hallways like normal people, Kliff finally reached the door to Class 0-A*. He opened the door and saw a number of people there already. Then he checked his watch and noticed that he was late.

"Oops! Looks like I spent a little too much time in the nurse's office."
Kliff rubbed the back of his head and laughed before clearing his throat.

"Anyway, Hello everyone! I'm Kliff and it's nice to meet you all." Kliff smiled as he looked around the room. He was surprised but elated to see how much variety was in the room. One student had really long nails, another student had horns, some students were super tall, some students looked normal, one student had wings on fire, one student was a dog with a pair of goggles, etc, etc. Kliff smiled as he looked up to the board to see that he had a seat in the middle of the class and to also see that the teacher wasn't present.

"Where's the teacher?"
Kliff asked as he started to make his way to his seat. He sat down, took his headphones off, and began to sketch as he looked around the class again.

Open for Interaction
Black Jade Black Jade Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi @S0ybean Netherdragon Netherdragon David Dauntless David Dauntless @RoxasTheExalted RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Idea Idea Kinzu Hekmatyar Kinzu Hekmatyar Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

Diana sat bored in the corner of the classroom. She merely sighed and snapped her fingers. When she snapped the first time, a flame floated on her finger. When she did it again, the flame extinguished. "Don't know. I just want to be able to use my powers soon." She said with a sigh. Diana continued snapping her fingers, causing the flame to go on and off. Webs Elk Webs Elk

Balin would take a seat next to the puppy, with a calm mind as she would observe the others as the entered. Balin felt as though the other were more closed books vs Yurei and Sio , and to no surprise. She made her mind up quick she rather hang with these two vs attempting to open up to the others. She watches as the informal teacher seem to appear then vanish just as fast as he came, planning, as he took a student with him. Balin thought him to be somewhat uncoordinated planning, thou that aside she could gauge much else about him. She glances back at Yurei,"How would do you intend to compete in your current state, is Ghost some kind of attack dog ?". She would ask wondering how Yurei could enhance the puppies abilities. Though with only a brief glance she took note of the fire appearing and vanishing. She was still collecting information on the class as things developed, and any stray information was worth it. "The teacher left to get help I think with another student, as it seems were going to be showing off our abilities through mock battles". she would reply to Kliff.
Idea Idea RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Netherdragon Netherdragon Webs Elk Webs Elk

Sio heard Balin speak and turned around to face her. Hearing her speak, Sio thought up of an idea, probably what UA thought of too.
"Fighting alone doesn't seem good enough. In my opinion, we might have ourselves divided into randomly selected groups that will work as a temporary team. That way we'll know who's a good team player and who's not."
She said, looking at Yurei and Balin. She balled up a fist and stretched out three fingers.
"And I'd say a team might be made out of about three people. Or four, or less."
Then her hands returned to tapping her desk in a certain rhythm, probably of a song she heard some time ago. And she also wondered where the teacher would be now. Leaving the students in classroom. Hope this goes well. She thought.
Idea Idea Kinzu Hekmatyar Kinzu Hekmatyar

Sensei raise the flag in defeat, it something he would rather not do because this is her education. She needed to learn one way or another ''Alright, I guess she can watch and observe those who are in the combat. We'll figure something out, don't you worry the sunshine.'' He stated as he glances back up at the mother ''Should we head off? I'm sure my students are getting a little impatient with waiting around.'' He explain, he then rotated his body to walk back to class and head to those buildings he got clearance for.

"Yes we should," Evangeline's mother said as she sighed and stood up. Evangeline knew that she would eventually have to fight someone, but not today. Her fears were still controlling her, that was something that she had to fix. She followed her mother as they walked back to the classroom to get the other student to head out to the buildings. Her mother stood beside her the whole time with a smile on her face, that smile meant things were going to be ok. The same smile that she gave Evangeline after the accident happened. NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

They finally got back to his class with another one of his students behind along with their mother. He slides in with a giant smile on his face ''Is everyone ready to go?!'' He acted like more of a student himself than a teacher, he didn't really have any teaching skills. He just thought he could do better than all the grumpy rest who use to teach him.

(Once everyone posts we can time skip to the building.)

Diana got up out of her seat, eager to use her powers. She felt so cramped in here. She had gotten used to the vast space outside where she could fly freely. "Let's get started. You sure kept us waiting long enough."

Kliffton Beid
5825bc57161fa972143d9b3abf8bf6cf.jpg
Kliff stopped doodling for a second when he heard an answer to his question.

"Don't know. I just want to be able to use my powers soon."

Kliff sent a smile towards the fire wings girl, before continuing to doodle, " I know what you mean. I can't wait to start training!"

Kliff rarely used his powers because of him being sick most of his life and not needing to use them, so he was eager to start testing them out more.

"The teacher left to get help I think with another student, as it seems were going to be showing off our abilities through mock battles"

Kliff smiled, as he thought to himself, That seems like fun

"Fighting alone doesn't seem good enough. In my opinion, we might have ourselves divided into randomly selected groups that will work as a temporary team. That way we'll know who's a good team player and who's not."

Kliff nodded in agreement as he shook his head. It'd make sense if they were in teams as they would most likely work with others in the future. Before he could say anything he saw two adults and a young girl walk in.

''Is everyone ready to go?!''

Kliff grinned as he stood up after the red head, "Why not! A little practice never hurt anybody."

With a subtle jolt, Ian snapped out of his daze. He had been half-asleep this whole time; hopefully nobody noticed. Taking a moment to think, he did his best to remember what they were talking about. Something about fighting...? Oh, right. A practice fight. What better way to meet each other than to bash each other senseless?

It was about this time when Ian noticed the girl with horns. Her eyes darted from person to person, frantically dancing about the room. Ian attempted to make eye contact with her; not as a threat, but to make sure she was aware that he had found her out. Pickpockets did this all the time: look from person to person, taking in every last detail to figure out if they'd make a good target. The way they walk, the way they talk, their expressions, it all ties together to make the perfect mark. This made her dangerous. Perhaps she was just nervous? Regardless, Ian made a mental note to keep an eye on her.

Then someone asked about quirks. Why did she want to know so badly? To use it against the rest of them? You can wait like everyone else. To give away his quirk was to give away his weaknesses. None of these people knew him well enough for that. Besides, is a villain going to explain their power to you before a fight? Never show the enemy your hand, no matter what. He sunk into his seat and chose to remain silent, hoping that the others would simply forget that he was there.

Ian grimaced when his teacher re-entered the room. The teacher appeared to be a happy man. Ian had no doubt that the man was aware of his criminal record, but luckily he didn't seem to care. Placing his hands on his desk, Ian forced himself to stand. He cracked his neck, loosening himself up before the fights. He had no idea how far some of these people might go; for all he knows, they may be planning to fight to the death. He had to be ready for anything. Just sit, observe, and prepare. That way, he would be ready for someone to try to attack him, whether it be physically or mentally. Always ready... Always.

(Yurei´s POV)
This was too confusing. People were coming into our room like a parade, each speaking up. It seemed we would go into combat training soon. I was pretty much exempt form individual combat, though. I couldn´t raise a hand, so I just spoke up, hoping I would somehow be heard among that hurricane of voices.

"I would vote, if it still matters at all, that we have a team competition or training! I can´t really participate in individual ones and I would like to keep myself able to integrate in the class from the getgo, if possible!"

The teacher would soon be gone, though. Seriously, talk about irresponsible. I sighed, and responded to Balin´s question.

"Due to the recommendations and my quirk, I was allowed to not participate in individual fights. That aside, I do participate in team ones, by having one of my teammates wear me."

The teacher asked us if we were ready to go. I turned to the other two. A second chance!

"Could one of you carry Ghost? Just so I am not left behind and end up making the class late..." I requested.

(sorry about the awful post, I was a bit lost... but since we´re switching setting soon anyway... )

Kinzu Hekmatyar Kinzu Hekmatyar RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan NaturalQueen NaturalQueen @anyoneelseIshouldhavementioned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back