• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku No Hero!

Kenshin Ametsuchi

Staring at whatever was in front of him at the moment, he waited and waited for the class to start or something that was to happen. Twirling his thumbs while he did so, and eventually something did indeed happen, a classmate approached him and tried to interact with him. Kenshin wasn't exactly much of a social butterfly, and was quite the opposite. He's only had one real friend before all of this, and was much more used to people avoiding him rather than approaching him with the intent of actually getting to know him. And especially since this is a girl that's trying to talk to him.

So this was something he needs to think about before responding. Whether or not to just reject and tell them to leave him alone, to just be his plain old self or just straight up be cold like he always is. And whilst thinking of a response, he thought of how the question of whether or not he was one of the A Star students was strangely just dumb. If he wasn't, why would he even be inside of this class then. Why would he be sitting right here, and just waiting. If he was in the wrong class, he'd surely realize that and get out but since he's got a map that says where it is clearly located at, he didn't. Or he just misinterpreted the question and she's just saying A Star student as sort of temporary nickname since she doesn't know his name. Kenshin leaned more towards the latter. And after a few seconds, he responded with something real simple. "Uh... Hello there," he said.

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

"Name's Sio. Nice to meet you."
Sio replied as the student responded. Well that was simple. She thought.
"Just wanted to get to know some of my classmates."
She added as she gave an awkward grin. Short answers usually meant little or no interest, but Sio decided that she could keep talking and back off before she could sense something bad. Waiting for others to come might take long, and playing with her clackers would just be too noisy.
Roxasarass Roxasarass

-Ricky looked up at her and smiled cheekily as she called him slick. He thought to himself that would be a badass nickname "Slick Rick".

"Slick?, me likey.....You can call me, Rick....Slick Rick!!

-He then noticed that she offered her hand to help him up but he was not keen on grabbing it as he usually preferred to help himself after all and he wasn't the best team player. He then did a "kip up" to get himself off the ground and he looked into her eyes and spoke while smiling gently at her as she asked if he was okay-

Pfft me.....off-course I am okay, I just hope you're okay because you're a girl and I'm a guy...But I guess you're a pretty tough cookie...."

-Ricky was not a sexist but in his mind girls were pretty much fragile in his eyes due to his personal history and upbringing, but he was hoping that she really was okay. He then spoke to her in a confident tone as he was pretty much a confident person naturally. He wasn't afraid to make mistakes or fail, and he enjoyed the pain of learning from them as he knew it would make him better overall.-

"and by the way, hell yeah I know where the class is.....So are you going to the A Star class as well?...Tough Cookie?"

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Kenshin Ametsuchi

"Sio huh? That's... a strange name. I'm Kenshin Ametsuchi. It's a pleasure to meet you as well, I guess." Kenshin replied to her in a rather emotionless and low toned voice as he held up his hand so that she could shake his. He hasn't done this sort of thing for a long time, making a new acquaintance or possibly even a new friend. He's only had one real friend in his entire life, that being his former bully. But that was a boy, and this is a girl he's talking to right now. He doesn't have any experience with girls, but still, their humans as well as this should be as easy as it is with boys. So he just hopes he's doing this socializing thing right.

Sio's grin widened into a much natural one as she shook Kenshin's hand joyfully.
"Well, then. Nice name, Kenshin. Let's try to get along with each other."
She said in a light voice as always. She let go of his hand as soon as soon as she finished the sentence, and crossed her arms lightly.
"Well. If you want to talk to me or something, I'll be sitting there and see if we're the only A star students."
She pointed her seat with her thumb, waved shortly, and walked back to her seat. She sat down on the chair and mindlessly looked up the ceiling. Wow, this place has awesome ceilings. She thought as she tried to turn down her inner self screaming that the conversation wasn't good at all. The next moment she was observing a set of clackers she brought with her.
"Hmmph."
Roxasarass Roxasarass

Kenshin Ametsuchi

"Sure." he said, and waved when she waved at him. That was quite a short and terrible conversation, he thought. Well, he couldn't really blame her if she thought he was someone to avoid. He's used to that sort of treatment from girls back in his old school, them avoiding him. Now, he hasn't got much to do at all now that she's gone away. He'll just need to go back to staring at whatever happens to be in front of him. There hasn't been many students coming into class, he noticed. Guessing that this might just be only the very few here.

(Yurei´s POV)
Left. Left. Right. Now front. Woah, a little back, aaaaaaand stop! Turn left. Go forth. Stop. Turn right.

I kept nudging at ghost to make him move, and as always the dog obediently followed the directions I gave him in spite of the weak nudges I was capable of giving him. I really had to thank that association more someday. I heard students could get internships around here when they were in later years, maybe I´d be able to strike one with them? From this place, my whole life could gte a fresh start... well, not wholy, but somewhat. Here, in UA, where I was about to take my first class, after I crossed the door in front of me. It probably had not started yet. I bet my fellow classmen would be surpised to see a dog wearing a pair of gogles enter the classroom and take a seat. Perhaps even more surprised when they learned I wasn´t even the dog, just the gogles.

Not being able to revert to a human form was quite a nuisance, I had learned that a long time ago and was still paying for that flaw of mine today. Sometimes I even wondered if wouldn´t be better to just be quirkless, perhaps if everyone was quirkless. The adults told me there was a time when people didn´t have quirks, or only a rare few had them. I couldn´t phantom how those times had been, though I was of course curious. Yet unless I met someone with a time travel quirk, I would never find out much beyond my curiosity and some books. Instead, my learning would focus on becoming a hero. Technically speaking, of course. I wasn´t so naive I thought that I could become an actual hero. But if I could become a decent side-quick or even just a useful tool, that was enough for me.

I took a mental deep breath and pushed the dog foward, which it obeyed. It leaned it´s head on the door, using the strength increment my quirk was giving it to push the entrance open, and then walked in without bothering to go close it. Without hands, that was kind of too much. It pawed away and looked around. Crap. From that perspective, the chairs and tables looked like giants, how was I supposed to be able to tell where my seat was?

The dog bark and sat, scratching it´s ear.

Sio noticed the door open, and bolted up. She didn't see anyone walk in, and instead heard something step in. She walked out to the front and spotted a dog.
"?!"
Sio stood there, confused for a moment. She stared at the dog. What was a dog doing here? Did this dog have a quirk or something? Maybe someone transformed into a dog? She had various questions, but all she did was stand and stare. It took some seconds for her to open her mouth.
"Uhhh... Hey there."
She said awkwardly.
Idea Idea

Balin would leave home she was late and she knew it, as she began her mad dash toward UA, while she ducks and dodges through the foot traffic.Stepping out into the street as the walk sign turn red she kept going, as she leaped forward clearing a speeding car and hitting the ground with a roll. She would keep up her pace as she hit the final block skidding when she hit the corner. Bounding forward with a few more lengthy step. Suddenly having to apply the brakes as she enters through the school gates, as she narrowly avoids other classmates. Now she would have to find her classroom now, however, she took a moment to think where was her classroom?! 0-A where would that even mean she thought, as she began to wander around in an unsure manner stopping and going.
Well, she thought she didn't have anything to lose, so she would ask one of the older looking students for directions. Though they gave her an annoy looked, however, they gave her directions to 0-A.
She felt as though they were simply insulting her with their eyes alone, however, and naturally, it got her blood to simmer, however shoving it to the back of her mind as she thanks them anyhow, and would now go jaunting down the hall.She would dash onward now that she knew her classroom locations, "Darn running, being late is such a task. " She would grumble under her breath she c came around the corner seeing someone in the doorway. Wait what was a dog doing at school, as she thought about it, she once more began to apply the brakes. Counting the dog and now Sio it was only natural for her to greet her new classmate," Yo this is 0-A right ?".Her gaze suddenly snapped now onto the canine, and the article of clothing it seems to be carrying with it.
Though she wanted to touch the canine she fears her own contact with other living beings always held that risk, of getting excited and crushing the canine. She gave an inward chuckle perhaps sick humor clicked in the girl's head, however Balin attention went back to Sio awaiting an answer.
Idea Idea RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Sio looked at Balin.
"Oh, hi! Yeah, this is 0-A with a little star next to the A."
Sio said, waving at the new student. Good, another new person. This class might not be so small at all. She thought inside. Hopefully more people will find their way to the classroom in time. If they don't, well, someone will help them out.
"My name is Sio. I'm a student of this class too, and I don't know anything about this dog."
She said, noticing that Balin glanced at the dog for a moment. Maybe she wasn't the only one needing an explanation for the dog.
Kinzu Hekmatyar Kinzu Hekmatyar Idea Idea

(Yurei´s POV)
The dog stared at the first girl that approached and left out a bark as a response to her greeting. Oh, she was so far! C´mon, it was a puppy, she could bend, right? The girl looked like a bit of a punk, though, so maybe she wasn´t the kind to take a quick liking to puppies like that?

The door opened behind me, and the dog tilted it´s head at my nudge. Ohoho, who was this? Another chick! This one was wearing the school uniform a little better than the first, but the horns coming from her head suggested a mischievious quirk, from my experience. That or outright devilish... I couldn´t help but mentally drool at it, what kind of tendencies would she have, how daring could she be? And the other one, so rebellious, maybe she would like to get into fights and come back in ripped clothes... heheh... If only one of them would get closer, this would be such a happy day right from the start! Maybe if I kept silent, then their suspicions would drop and they try to cuddle the cute dog, pick it up in their soft arms, near those brea...

No, wait. If I did that, the second I was called on it, all trust on me would be shattered, they might never come near me again! I should save such a trump for later, for now, I needed to be seen as more well-intended. I coughed loudly, then spoke.

"Glad to hear I at least am in the right classroom. It´s pretty hard to have a full perspective from down here." I said. "Name´s Yurei. The dog is Ghost. So, hum, could either of you do me a favor? I can´t quite get to my desk myself... or even quite tell which it is. Would you mind bringing Ghost to it?"

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Kinzu Hekmatyar Kinzu Hekmatyar

Balin would eye Sio up and down for a brief moment, as she sized her up. This class would be defiantly interesting, and would then glance down at the canine. This took a moment or so to collect her thoughts, and she would crouch down to the canine observing the pup and the clothing know as Yurei. "My name is Balin Alshua nice to meet both ". She would reach out carefully toward the puppy as if she was picking vase. Her hands clutch the puppy in a firm grip, as she thought careful now careful it's a puppy fragile so fragile. She held the puppy away from her, and would carefully enter the room. She would then set the puppy down in a desk chair not too far from the door,"There...that should do it". She would glance over at Sio,"So then...a quick quirk recap from each other wouldn't hurt right?". She would glance between both of them trying to see their reactions, however, she was testing to see how open they were going to be. At the same time, and she was trying to see what skill composition would make up her class.​
RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Idea Idea

(Yurei´s POV)
If I had a nose, it would be bleeding by now. The girl actually bent by her crotch, like some kind of weird teasing, I could just barely see the tip layer of her panties... Not that I would mention it. The dog was picked up, and unfortunately the girl seemed to distance herself from the dog somewhat, as if afraid of hugging it.
"Are you alergic or something? Or afraid of dogs?" I inquired with care but bluntness "You seem to be holding ghost in a very weird fashion. He doesn´t bite, well, not unless I make him. Which I didn´t really have to to this day... Mostly because it would mostly just gotten in the way of the pro heroes though."

The girl put Ghost down on the table, and I made him turn back to her. The puppy was waggling his tail and even whimpered a little.

"I think he´s asking for petting. I can´t really give him any, unfortunately, maybe you could? If you want to, of course..." and in the process, the girl would have to bend and I might get a little peak at her asserts...hehe... "I suppose I should thank you too, for bringing me to the table. It can get really awkward when they bring me my computer and have to do this whole juggling with Ghost and the laptop. Well, since you want to hear our quirks, I guess I´ll tell you as a thanks, at least. My quirk is symbiomorph. I can turn to anything I perceive as an outfit and strengthen anyone or anything that wears me. I can´t go back to a human form though..."

RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Kinzu Hekmatyar Kinzu Hekmatyar

(PS: the character is a pervert, 1st grade, but I don´t want to step out of people´s comfort zones nor break site rules, so tell me if I go too far)

Sio looked at the two. So the goggle is the student.
"Well, Balin, and Yurei, Ghost, nice to meet all of you. I am Sio, in case you missed."
She said. And as a response for the quirk recap, she simply showed them her left hand, took off a small piece of the fingernail for the thumb, and made it grow to the size of a finger.
"Extreme fingernail growth and manipulation of the size of non-living things. Comes in handy if you have heavy load."
She said, as she tossed the piece of fingernail at the air and caught it. The piece then shrunk into its original size.
"But, if I manipulate too much stuff, they all just deactivate all at once."
She fished an empty small plastic bag out of her pocket and put the fingernail piece in it.
"Fingernails grow quite fast if I don't try to control it. It's sometimes annoying."
She said.
Idea Idea Kinzu Hekmatyar Kinzu Hekmatyar

Balin would mentally take note of both of them, with a brief nod. So now that she confirm the dog wasn't the student, but rather the goggles were. Balin was unsure how to feel on the other hand, as he was at a handy cap. However, she would set it as because she had just met him and didn't know well enough to decide on how to treat him just yet. Now with the other girl listen to her ability it seem to be a great skill for moving things, and stocking supplies. Balin would let Sio finish before speaking,"It's not that I'm afraid of Ghost, I'm more afraid of myself". She replied looking at her hand for a moment, as she wonders how many times incidents she had that was swept under the rug. Snapping out of it quickly as she looked at her to classmates, she felt uneasy she didn't want to seem as a weirdo and bullied for it.
Balin didn't want another her old reputation to follow her here, thoughts, she spoke now after collected her thoughts,"My quirk is pretty simple, Physical Enhancement if you need someone to hold a point or make the first contact I'm there for the task ". She closed her hand into a fist for a moment, before releasing it and letting it open into an open hand. It did click though she wasn't sure were Yurei eyes or hands nor any of his appendages were at this point. Wait did he even recognize having limbs as a pair goggles, she'll be somewhat wary as she petted the puppy careful not to expose herself. Keeping straight as she simply reaches down to the canine on the table top, as her hand briefly stutter above ghost head before a robotic like petting began. Mentally repeating inward,*Be gentle, be gentle, it's just a puppy, gentle as a night breeze*.​
Idea Idea RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

"So I'm in class *O-A" Evangeline said to her mom as she sat in a chair in the guidance office of UA. This had been her second surprise of the day. Evangeline knew that she had agreed to go to UA, she just thought that she was going to go next year not, 3 months into the school year. Her second surprise was that it was not just her first day, it was her mother's too. She was going to be UA's new guidance counselor, after all what better person can help students who struggle with PTSD due to fights with villains, than a girl who was a villain herself. Her mother looked at Evangeline from the front desk and said, " look sweetie I didn't know I was taking this job until a couple of weeks ago, this way I'm here just in case something happens to you."

"Mom I'm not mad, just surprised that's all," Evangeline said to her mom as a reply. " I should get going to class," Evangeline said as she got up and grab her bag, with her notebook and pens in it.

Her mother smiled at her as Evangeline opened the door, "Have a great frist day sweetie, I now you can do it!"

And with that the door closed behind Evangeline leaving her alone in the silent hallway. At this very moment the realization sank in. Evangeline was going back to school, where there were people, and that meant that she could hurt one of them. The fear start to rise inside as Evangeline as she walked down the hallway to she new class. With every step she repeated a simple saying in here head that she was all too familiar with , "Don't lose control, don't use your powers."

Last edited:
(Yurei´s POV)
"Afraid of yourself? What is your quirk some kind of dog influenced rampage?" I inquired half-sarcastically, before the girls explained their quirks. So, a nail increasing quirk and a strength increasing quirk, huh? "Well, that´s some SIZEABLE information..."

I waited for a moment to see if I got any laughs. Then adressed Sio, who was bagging her fingernail piece. An odd habit to be sure, but considering her quirk it might turn out to be somewhat useful. It meant she had fingernails available to increase at any time. I was distracted for a moment, though, when the horned girl was gonna bend to pet the dog... Which of course Ghost loved, waggling it tail hard.

"Tch..." I let out, too low to be heard much less understood, but still frustrated. She just HAD to be careful... What a waste. Better change my thoughts to something else though.

"I do have to wonder, it must be a hassle for you to sleep if you need to consciously keep your fingernails from growing. I mean, how do you even manage to your house must look like it´s been TPed! Or covered in razorwires... I wonder if my quirk can cancel out yours though. I mean, I can effectively change my mass, can´t I? I do shapeshift. So, even if you were to increase or decrease my size, I could return to the form on my own." I pondered to Sio."Still, I guess we have a whole year to figure that out. I´m even more curious to know how your powers may turn out if you use me. I remember this kid once, he could only create a little fire off the tip of his fingers, he wore me, and he was dubbed "the flame cannon" by the class on that day. Good times, if I may say so myself."

Kinzu Hekmatyar Kinzu Hekmatyar RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

"You're late."

"I know."

"Get going."

"I am."

Ian walked out the front door of the coffee shop, refusing to say goodbye to the man he was staying with. Today was the first day of his "rehabilitation." In exchange for his freedom, he was put on a loose probation and forced to attend UA. To think, he was being forced to attend one of the most prestigious schools in the country. People would kill for this opportunity; he couldn't help but find it kind of funny. Last year, Ian had gotten into a fight; a bad one. It was only because the hero association took pity on him that he was able to avoid prison. The coffee shop was about five hours away from his home by train, on a good day.

The man he was staying with was apparently a hero at some point. A short but well-muscled man named Aden Burloo. He had neat, slicked-back blonde hair and an icy blue eye. Over his left eye was a black, high-quality eye patch, and he wore a neatly pressed, stark-white dress shirt. That, paired with his black pants and shoes, could almost give off the impression that he was a butler, but with his disposition, most would assume he was an angry bouncer. While Ian had never seen it, he heard that Aden has a truly powerful quirk, but he refuses to talk about it. The reason he quit being a hero was obvious enough: he was missing his left eye. During a serious battle, Aden was critically injured and forced to retire. He volunteered to watch over Ian's rehabilitation, and with nobody else offering, he was forced to stay in the attic above Aden's coffee shop. Apparently, Aden's old superhero name was "The Silver Spider."

As he approached the school, Ian refused to talk to anyone. He kept looking foreword, his head held high and his shoulders stiff. Once he was inside of the building, he immediately headed towards his class room. When he entered, he was surprised to see as many people as there were. Isn't this place supposed to be exclusive?

While he tried his best not to show it, he was certainly nervous. Had these people heard about his criminal record? Were they going to try to bully him? Were they going to try to start a fight?
In an attempt to avoid conversation, he picked a desk at the back of the room. He kept reminding himself that no matter what, he wasn't here to make friends. Just focus on your studies and get through this. Ian's grades had always been average; he was never the top of the class, but he was pretty far from the bottom, too. He looked around at his class mates. They seemed friendly enough, but who knows? One of them could snap. He gave a second glance to the dog, confused as to why it would be allowed in here. Whatever, maybe it's a student or something. With a sigh, closed his eyes. Hopefully the class would start soon; the sooner it started, the sooner it was over.

(Minor warning, I change mc quirk, hero name completely. She no longer has wings. which actually matters right now XD)

Aratani was walking in with her newly friends behind her... if they were still there. It was exciting to join at such rare event in crucial timing where everything was happening right now. None of them had met properly yet so they all needed to kind of catch up, three months late! Right now though she finally witness the new faces and... a puppy with goggles? ''Greetings.'' She spoke out to everyone in the class, forgetting to smile. Why go to them individually when the room was still empty enough to echo. ''I'm Aratani, I hope we all become good friends.'' It probably a lot to hope for, however, it wouldn't hurt to think this will be peaceful, with her saying this though made it seem like she really didn't care.

She gazes around and her eyes caught the interest of what was written on the board - numbers, and names. ''Guess this is our seating arrangements.'' She guesses this room was in fact extremely new. It was created with a quirk for quickness and class A-1 was meant to be right on the end however they extended for those more 'special' students. ''I guess the teacher already been here, where is he.. or she now?'' She wondered and ask the rest, who would have written their names and seating numbers on the board. Aratani drifted to her seat and sat down, she was in the middle so guess she would hear any juicy gossip.. if there was to be any in the future.

Aratani wasn't afraid or nervous in this class, she felt perfectly comfortable and if anybody tried shifting that mood then who knows what would happen.

Last edited:
Evangeline walked in the room with her head down trying not to be noticed. Her fear that built over the years growing large and large inside of her was not helping either. As she walked in she saw the numbers on the board and her seat. Right in the back just how Evangeline liked it away from others. Making her way over to her seat she noticed how everyone was already making friends, 'must be nice', she thought, 'being able to be that close to others that is.' Evangeline took her seat and quickly noticed how her hands were already shaking, her fears were already high and they were not getting any better, what else could she expect. This was Evangeline's frist day of school in year of course she would he scared out her mind. But she need to calm down before she loses control Evangeline already could feel it starting to happen, so she took out her notebook and a pencil and started to draw.

As her hand moved, Evangeline felt her hands stop shaking as she started to calm down. She relaxed for drawing was the only thing that could calm Evangeline.

Naoki Ryouichi SENSEI
639cd2accfac268d76e66384159a0fd41306430237_full.jpg

The humble teacher of class star-0 finally made his entrance into the room, that was barely full. Firstly he scanned around and he started to speak. ''Not what I expected.'' At that moment he uses his quick to scan all his students and he immediately knew the goggles was the student, he would question it this weird accusation later, right now he just wanted to start working with the class. He walks behind the teacher's desk and raises his voice a little. ''Good morning I will be known to you as Naoki sensei. I want to see respect in this class, no funny business, I want to see everyone treated as equal.. maybe then other classes will learn to respect you.'' His greeting was quite non-formal and he phrases with honest words.

He checks his book and made sure those who was here were in the right seats before slamming it shut with one hand and placing the other in his pocket ''Listen up, I barely know half of you riff raffs so I want you to show me what you're made of.'' He was wondering what they should do first, something practical! it should be since they all wanted to be heroes.

''Any suggestions?''

Yukari found herself tapping her finger on her desk nervous, she figured the other students wouldn't respect them. That wasn't going to stop her though as the teacher looked over them she tensed up. 'I gotta show my guts or something. If I'm not careful I might get targeted like in middle school!' Hearing Naoki Sensei's question Yukari stood up raising her hand to answer. "Naoki Sensei uh sir I believe mock battles might work to show off our abilities...right?" She ended her statement in the form of a question even though she had started off confident in her answer she felt she now might seem like some muscle head. She slowly sat back down taking a pencil she stuck it under her surgical mask and began chewing on it. A nervous glare came to her eyes as she looked up for the teachers answer. By accident she bit harder than wanted and snapped the eraser end of her pencil off. She put what was left of her pencil down chewing on the small bit in her mouth. While the eraser tasted awful it was no match for the small bit of metal just below said eraser.

It tasted amazing and made her calm down significantly her eyes softening as a result. She was now leaning back in her chair filled with new confidants in her answer. 'Who cares if they think I'm some muscle headed delinquent. I'll just prove em wrong later yeah that's what I'll do!' She looked at the teacher for his answer smiling under her mask.

Aratani glance over towards the girl who raises her hand, she could tell she was nervous from the start and by the looks of her chewing on that pencil. ''Be careful, you don't want to choke on that so I'll recommend spitting instead of swallowing.'' Then she heard a loud cough to interrupt her statement, the teacher. Looking through his book again which had all their names ''Aratani..'' The student didn't show any remorse or deluded expression ''Uh.. yes?''

He glares towards her but she just appears to have a sweatdrop form over her head. Now, sensei replied to young Yukari ''Sound okay to me, I believe you get your costumes beforehand. Isn't that exciting?'' He mentioned and Aratani faces beamed with excitement.

''Sir I have a question.'' Aratani raise her hand. ''Yes?''

''How long will it take for us to catch up, I mean with the other classes. Will we pass this year?'' It was important to know and the teacher simply replied ''As long you pay attention, don't miss out on class and study hard you should roll through this year with ease.''

Mock battles, the sound of that scared Evangeline half to dead. Not only would she be having to fight someone else but she would have to use her powers. Powers that she haven't used in years. Of course she used her powers once or twice, but not very often after the accident. Her fears were too strong for her, she couldn't use her powers often, but when she did it wasn't easy either.
Once again her fears grew inside of her, she had to try to get out of the fights, she had to. But Evangeline knew that if she did she would look like a coward, but Evangeline didn't care she was too afraid of herself already.
' Maybe I could go to mom,' Evangeline thought as she pondered the idea in her head.

Naoki gaze towards Evangeline, she looks very similar to someone who works in the school ''You there.'' He pointed. ''Ain't you one of the teacher's kids?'' He began guessing this is how she ended up in the school but his gaze was saying otherwise that shown anger. Although Naoki knew he needed to speak to one of them to gain access into one of the buildings, let them know it's in use for now.

''Can you take me to her?'' Assassination_Hero Assassination_Hero

He asks then Aratani was shocked. ''This guy seems really unreliable...'' she scoffed, saying under her breath while she rested her cheek into the palm of her hand while her elbow leans on the small desk in front of her. She guesses that they all needed to wait here a little longer ''So if we're all doing mock battles... Can I know what your guy's quirks are? I'm curious.'' She asks everyone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back