• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku No Hero!

NaturalQueen

I like peaches
Character Sign up: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/boku-no-hero-academia-sign-up.320014/#post-7642523

OOC Thread: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/boku-no-hero-ooc.320416/

You are class 0-A* (A star) You have qualified because all the teachers have taken a shine to you. However, you are late into the year by a few months and need to catch up pronto.

Other classes may not like you because your probably different, you been given an extremely lucky opportunity here that most wouldn't get. You still have to prove yourself to them, though, even if this means competitions or fighting for personal reasons.. or there no need, let them imagine your glorious powers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 9:00 am and the school has just started after the holidays ended, everyone going into their regular routine but when they see new faces they stop and stare, some just continue.

Last edited:

tumblr_ohum13vJsr1vmvrvho3_500.gif

《《The Boy Who Saw Souls》》
☆☆☆☆☆
To say Damien was excited, would be a complete understatement. He was so ready for what would come next it wasn't even funny. If he wasn't so controlled over his body and actions, he'd be jumping all over the place, like some kind of madman. "I came here late but who cares?" He said with a smile, swinging his pendulum in the air, "It's not like it took an entire year~"

Damien jumped through the air, riding on his skate board, as he did one of his many tricks. He landed once again, the skate board bellow him as he sped of, passing students and teachers alike, with a huge grin on his face.
(Open interaction)

'Stop grinning so much ya idiot.' Yukari thought to herself as she walked towards her new school. Her chance had come she will get to train to become a hero, she'll be starting late in the year with some others but she didn't care. All she cared about was making sure she didn't make a bad impression. She might og said to herself to stop grinning but one wouldn't notice she was. Thanks to the surgeon mask she was wearing on her face. 'I just can't wait this'll be it the origin story for the hero Iron Fangs!' Hearing the sound of something rolling she turned to see someone on a skateboard heading for her. Quickly Yukari side stepped out of the way. "Watch it!" She shouted to them.
Black Jade Black Jade

Rin Reijiro

render_izaya_orihara_2_by_kumanari-d4vt6vo.png

Rin managed to wake up on time even though it was not his usual demeanour, mostly he just wanted to sleep a bit more which resulted in him being late. The previous teachers got used to his behaviour and didn’t say much about it anymore. But this time was different as he was actually admitted to the Hero Academia that was so popular amongst students. He didn’t actually think that he would get inside but he did against anyone their believes. Perhaps he was just really lucky to be admitted but he didn’t care as he was in. Now he could actually pursue his goal to become one of the strongest heroes in this age. Though his quirk was maybe not the most pure one, he wanted to change people their opinions about him, changing their thoughts about him being an actual demon. It was not his choice of quirk so it was not like he was asking to be looked at that way. Some students at his class even said that he could become a villain if he did not watch out. They were all talk though as they never really tried to get inside of the Hero Academia and just outed their frustrations on him.

Silently he got inside of the classroom and noticed some people already being in there. Nodding towards them lightly before sitting down in one of the front seats as it was the most relaxing space. He managed to get the seat in the corner the furthest away from the door, almost concealing himself as a ghost. He pulled out his cell phone and started scrolling through it, tapping on the news letters that he deemed interesting and passing those that were not, some of them weren’t even funny in the least. He had small dark bags under his eyes due to the lack of sleep, not being able to close an eye as he was up with his mother who had to finish sewing some dolls as a side job. Well, it was better to have three hours of sleep than none.

Aratani is wondering down the hall with her head held high, she didn't seem intimidated by other students, none at all. She was more focus on her own stuff at the current moment, wondering who would be her classmates, would they be nice? horrible? what type of people they will be. She pursues in her footsteps a little faster, before somebody on a skateboard flew by ''H-hey! watch where you're going!'' she call out a slight warning with a hint of annoyance. Then she looks around, that boy is probably annoying everyone and it didn't seem like the best first impression on Aratani.

She really wanted to do something, he could hurt somebody if he keeps heading down at that speed so, with her telekinesis, she titled the skateboard majorly over before stopping and she began whistling. Then... it came to her thought she might have hurt him by mistake ''Oops.'' She then scurries down, continuing to try and find her class while then, pretending to not know what happen.

Black Jade Black Jade

☆☆☆☆☆
"Sorry!" Damien yelled as he passed people, laughing all the while. His grey hair flapping behind whim with the wind, before, he saw her. It was, strange, an unexpected reaction, and an accidental activation of his Quirk.

As he passed her, time seemed to slow down as Soul activated, searching through her thought, memories, past, he saw everything. And then, as he turned back to look at her, the skateboard tilted, and he went flashing forward.

He stopped himself, of course, using his Pendulum to wrap around a pole, spinning around and landing back onto the skateboard, rolling forward. He twisted it, stopping with a screech as he panted, looking at the girl.

What . . . What had he just seen?

"H-Hey!" He yelled, rolling after her.
NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

☆☆☆☆☆
"Sorry!" Damien yelled as he passed people, laughing all the while. His grey hair flapping behind whim with the wind, before, he saw her. It was, strange, an unexpected reaction, and an accidental activation of his Quirk.

As he passed her, time seemed to slow down as Soul activated, searching through her thought, memories, past, he saw everything. And then, as he turned back to look at her, the skateboard tilted, and he went flashing forward.

He stopped himself, of course, using his Pendulum to wrap around a pole, spinning around and landing back onto the skateboard, rolling forward. He twisted it, stopping with a screech as he panted, looking at the girl.

What . . . What had he just seen?

"H-Hey!" He yelled, rolling after her.

Aratani stops whistling and jolted slightly when she heard his voice. She was now gazing at the boy as she rotated her head to him, who nearly fell off his skateboard. ''Dammit, he probably caught me and wants to beat my ass...'' It was known she was nervous as she sweated a little and her breath was shaky, just very slightly. She finally commented '''Can I help you?'' Maybe he wanted something else. Maybe he thinks Aratani knows the way to places or just wants to be friends, who knows. She waited patiently for a reply but she kept walking as her hands held her handles of her rucksack tight.

☆☆☆☆☆
Ok, he had her attention.

Now what?

Ok so, no, he had no idea what to tell her once he reached her. What was he
supposed to say? 'Hey! Sorry but, I just used my Quirk and Accidentally saw your memories and past. Would you like to discuss the relationship you have with your parents?'

Now that he thought about it, that would make a lot of sense.

But, Damien wasn't a complete idiot, he could ask about what he saw later, for now . . . "Oh uh . . . I was just wondering, do you know where the library is?" He asked, laughing nervously.

☆☆☆☆☆
Ok, he had her attention.

Now what?

Ok so, no, he had no idea what to tell her once he reached her. What was he
supposed to say? 'Hey! Sorry but, I just used my Quirk and Accidentally saw your memories and past. Would you like to discuss the relationship you have with your parents?'

Now that he thought about it, that would make a lot of sense.

But, Damien wasn't a complete idiot, he could ask about what he saw later, for now . . . "Oh uh . . . I was just wondering, do you know where the library is?" He asked, laughing nervously.

If Aratani heard those words and had a drink she would spew it all out, if he mentioned about him entering her memories and be knowing about her parents now it would be bad. Luckily though he didn't and she just acted casual but the silent pause while he was thinking made it a little uncomfortable, she was being patient, though.

'huh?' Aratani was a little surprised he didn't see her actions but this made her feel a lot better. Once he mentioned where the library was she told him. ''Sorry, I don't know. I'm new here. It's my first day and I'm trying to find my class right now.'' She tells him.

Last edited:

☆☆☆☆☆
Damien laughed at himself, nodding as she spoke. He had no idea what to say, infact, he was now beginning to question why he came up to her in the first place. It's not like he could talk to her about her past, it was obvious she didn't want to.

Damned Quirk.

He shrugged, flipping his skate board in the air, and placing it in his back pack. "Maybe I could help you?"

Diana casually walked down the halls of the school. She wasn't quite sure where to go for her first class, and she wandered around aimlessly without any form of direction. "Where the heck is this... A... A-star class?" She says while looking at a slip of paper. "I have no idea what I'm looking for." She says with a sigh. "And why is this place so cold! Air conditioning has to be the worst invention ever created." (Open for Interaction)

She just blinks and stares for a moment before poking her nose up "Okay, I guess. It seems your new too so you must be in the same class as me.."' She wasn't too keen but she didn't want to be a loner for her entire time in the school. Then she notices a girl, on fire?! ''Holy shit hang on!'' She quickly ran to a water fountain that the girl was walking past, she aimed the thing at her... It wasn't like a fire engines hoes but it hopefully would do the trick.

Black Jade Black Jade Netherdragon Netherdragon

"AGH!" Diana shouted in pain as her back was partially extinguished, steam came up from her wings. She tried to support herself on a wall but could barely stand and almost fell down one or two times likely due to the shock from the sudden pain. It likely would be compared to knocking the wind out of her. She panted and looked at the person who thought it'd be a great idea to injure her in such a way. "Why the heck... did you... do that!" She shouted in between gasps of air. "That really hurts!" Her breathing begins to become less strained and her wings stop steaming. Eventually, they begin to burn bright once again. NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

''Oh, you're a living, breathing, fireball....'' She said while the tension went high. ''Sorry.'' Aratani shrug with a pitiful smile, sounding like she didn't really mean it but it wasn't her intention to injure a student, however, it already happened and cannot be changed now. She didn't notice until now the shape of them were like wings ''Your'e quirk. Is it controlling fire or something that flies?'' She wondered if this would be a hot head like someone in class A she notices. It did make her nervous, she seemed real to piss as the flames lit brighter than before which made her smile even more. Trying to show.. a friendly side. Netherdragon Netherdragon

(They didn't light brighter but whatever)
Diana groaned "Just… try to take an extra second to look before throwing water on someone next time. Maybe you would have noticed I was in no pain." She sighed. She stretches her wings in attempt to alleviate the pain. She then folds them in front of her and tries to rub them. "And yeah, I guess you could say it's sorta like a firebird. From the way you asked that, it sounds like you have one as well, right?"

(They didn't light brighter but whatever)
Diana groaned "Just… try to take an extra second to look before throwing water on someone next time. Maybe you would have noticed I was in no pain." She sighed. She stretches her wings in attempt to alleviate the pain. She then folds them in front of her and tries to rub them. "And yeah, I guess you could say it's sorta like a firebird. From the way you asked that it sounds like you have one as well, right?"
''Uh yeah well... they don't do, what yours do...'' She tries imagining someone like that, well she didn't need to because that person was already standing in front of her. 'Wings who were always burning... It could cause a lot of problems and hell could break lose. Perhaps I should stay out of this one way.' Aratani wanted to get to class ''Welp! see you later, I'm heading that way.'' She smiles and waves before accelerating down the path.

Diana jumps foreward almost tripping before stopping Aratani. "Wait a minute." She said "While I accept your apology, the least you can do is help me out to repay my injury. Do you have any idea where Class A star is?" NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

''Your an A star student?'' She blinks before looking around again. ''Uh- me and this guy were heading that way. We're trying to find it as well'' 'Maybe I'm being a little rude, perhaps I should give her a chance.' '' Did you want to come with us?'' She offered the other newbie like her. ''We don't want to be late so I suggest we get there soon.''

☆☆☆☆☆
Unnerving, Damien stayed silent as the two conversed. He looked at the girls wings, glancing back and forth between them, as he sighed. He'd tried to make wings before, with hi Spirit Quirk. It wasn't hard making them, getting them to fly was the problem. It was so tiring trying to flap the artificial wings all the time, he had no idea how these people were even able to! But then again, it was their natural born Quirk.

He flashed his eyes, they turned a strange silver, as he looked at their Souls. No, he did not go through their memories. The last time was a fluke, and he normally didn't. It was an invasion of privacy, and he didn't like to do it. But that didn't stop him from looking at their Souls.

The one with the flaming wings had, well, a red Soul, with wing on it's back, and the floating orb a flaming burn. The other one, Aratani, had a grey Soul, with the same strange wings on her back, but . . . Grey. It was strange all right.

Damien smiled, nodding at her. "I'm Damien, nice to meet you."
Netherdragon Netherdragon

Yukari watched a group of three talk with one another. 'I'll worry about friends another time right now I've got bigger fish to fry.' She walked past the trio heading for the school she paused to look at her map. Yukari had made sure to ask for one after hearing she would be enrolling in the school. Since she didn't wanna get lost on her first day. "Now then A star class is there." She pointed to a classroom smiling wide her teeth showing slightly through her surgeon mask.

-Rick was usually the guy who was usually late, but for the first time he felt that this was the real next step before becoming a hero. Before he left his house, he saw his older sister who was like his mother sleeping on the sofa after she worked late nights to pay for their living and he whispered-

"I promise I will become a hero, and get us out of this hell hole"

-He then rushed outside the door and this time he decided to make an exception and try to at least make it to class just in time. He then used his energy projection to construct a turbo hover board, an armoured padded jacket and a helmet for safety purposes before he was flying from his home at mach speed to get to school. He didn't even have a bag but at least he had his phone to take pictures/videos for homework notes. As he got to UA he started to slow down and he was lightly gliding through the hallway, passing by heaps of other students till he saw the classroom that he was allocated to go into. As he got closer towards the classroom door he released his energy constructs and his hover board, armour pads and helmet vanished instantly. He then whispered to himself-

"I actually made it on time? who knew?"

-He walked in and realised that it was the wrong class, so he ran back out in a panic and constructed his hover board, armour padded jacket and helmet again before he started gliding pretty quickly down the hallway. As he was looking around to find his classroom, he didn't notice the girl who was pointing towards their classroom while holding her map. He bumped into her which caused him to fall off his hover board and for her to fall as well. As they were falling he grabbed her and positioned himself to hit the ground and break her fall while holding her as he was wearing armour pads which would protect him. As they hit the ground and stopped skidding against the floor, he spoke in a slightly frustrated/worried tone-

"I am really sorry about that....are you okay?"

"He asked as he released his energy projection which caused his helmet, hover board and armoured padded jacket to disappear while he was speaking and looking directly at her, looking into her eyes with a worried face-

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Yukari was suddenly taken off the ground and now above some guy who had crashed into her. "Does no one at this damn school have eyes!?" She stood up dusting herself off. She adjusted her mask as it had been slipping, turning to the guy she rolled her eyes. "Let me guess don't have a clue where your class is?" That at least seemed like the running theme many other new students had. She reached out to help him up. "Forget me you ok there slick?"
David Dauntless David Dauntless

Kenshin Ametsuchi

It was finally the day, the day he had been waiting for. The first day at his new school, a school he'd been wanting to enter for quite some time. U.A High, that one very prestigious high school that trains their students to become heroes for the future or whatever. And due to it being that, he couldn't sleep in as he usually does anymore. Even if he feels really sleepy, nor should he sleep in class. Kenshin sat up, rubbing his tired eyes to wake himself up more then slowly gets up. After which, he gets himself ready for school and just leaves his home without eating any breakfast.

Eventually, he'd arrive at U.A High and enter the grounds. After which, he'd go and find out where his new class might be. Luckily enough, he'd brought a map just for this occasion and took a look at it. "Class A Star..." he repeatedly muttered to himself whilst he searched for it on the map. A few students stared for whatever reason as he wandered around with the map, but he paid no attention to them and continued on. He walked around just searching for it, and eventually he'd found it. Putting away the map, he then entered the class as he would do normally and looked for a seat that wasn't occupied and nearest the door. Why he'd chosen that seat, so he could get out and disappear the quickest. And he found it to be empty, so he sat down and now just waits for the class to start as his very visibly baggy eyes stared onto whatever was in front of him.

"A star... A star... A star!"
Sio exclaimed as she found the classroom. Wearing a wide grin, she opened the door wide and walked in. The classroom seemed almost empty from her point of view. She put her bag on a random empty seat and sat down. Then Sio saw the student, who took the seat near the door. She casually walked towards him and waved.
"Hey there, A star student?"
She said.
Roxasarass Roxasarass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back