• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Hopefully I haven't been kicked from the rp yet, can I get an update on stuff in the Rp?
Alright, who wants to pair up with Mizu :D
May I remind you all that this is a young boy in his prime, able to swim through solid matter like its a swimming pool and to top it all off, he can hold his breath for four minutes! If that isn't an impressive skillset then I don't know what is? Now let's start the bidding at $1.

Hey, inferior ginky ( St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere ) you interested in a team up?

Yeah sure, that's good.

Oh, sorry man. I hadn't' heard from you in a while so I found someone else for Mizu to partner with. I think simj26 simj26 still needs a partner though
Honestly, I'm just glad I didn't get kicked or something. My school blocked rpnation, so I wasn't sure to how access the forums....

...Did you call me the inferior Ginky?

I still need partners
That's ok, who would Daisuke be teaming up with?

Honestly, I'm just glad I didn't get kicked or something. My school blocked rpnation, so I wasn't sure to how access the forums....

...Did you call me the inferior Ginky?

That's ok, who would Daisuke be teaming up with?
What class was Dai in again?
(So I can sum what happened)

Class A (In other words: The main protags)
Nuuuuu Support is main protagsssss
Okay super squabble happened as only Koinu and Toujou kept their heads outta conflict
(Ideas for Partners
Koinu, Toujou, Ryo, Hikari(?), Everyone else is partnered or questionably active from 1-A)

Okay super squabble happened as only Koinu and Toujou kept their heads outta conflict
(Ideas for Partners
Koinu, Toujou, Ryo, Hikari(?), Everyone else is partnered or questionably active from 1-A)

ChR0jVV.gif

I imagine Koinu?
Oh wow, a loli character, made by Iidea-kun.

who would have guessed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back