• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

This Is Both A Reminder and A Warning!
Thursday Night Idea Put Up an Announcement,

Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia Announcements
Some of You Have Shown Signs of Reading It Without Responding to it
You have about A Day and Some Change Left To Do So
If You Don't Know What I'm Talking About I Highly Suggest Rereading It

Responded Yes
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic , @Shammy the Shamrock ,@Loyal Guardian , @Trombone , @SheepKing , @August , @SUPERRNOVAA , @Natrue , @The Lost Soul , @The One Eyed Bandit , @GinkyGotBack , @St. Elsewhere , @Tanya Degurechaff ,

Responded with Intent to be Inactive Or Leave
melancholy_musings , The Mad Jester

Currently Have Not Responded

yuckeroni yuckeroni , Roxasarass Roxasarass , Noble Scion Noble Scion , @The Mechanist , @Archtoddler , @Rage , @InternalAssumpter , Xel Xel , @general ostruppen , @Leovonis , simj26 simj26 , @Kuroko , @zacharychi , @Illiterate , @Astral76 , @Bornlucky , @Dishonoured , JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles , @ExpertOfRoleplay , @Kolchao , @Randomfella , @JPax , @Nenma Takashi , @Shazam , @Kishune , @Acethekidd , Karcen Karcen , @Luke Adams, @CrossedInLyke ,

Everything should be perfect as I checked multiple times but if you responded and are under the haven't list I apologize as I am human. Please Correct Me >.<"

yeah, i've read it.

Since Lian has now lost her only purpose in this world it shall be Sumi's duty to bring the vulnerable young woman under her wing and to care for the lost soul.
just read her personality and i love her already

i think lián would be realllllly annoyed by her but definitely wants to take advantage of sumi’s... lack of smarts? dumbness? idk but i wanna love her gimme gimme

just read her personality and i love her already

i think lián would be realllllly annoyed by her but definitely wants to take advantage of sumi’s... lack of smarts? dumbness? idk but i wanna love her gimme gimme

It will be a never-ending battle for who's on top. Lian abusing Sumi's easy-to-read nature while Sumi just never lets up on the offensive. Lian's trying to keep her frustration under control and make Sumi do what she wants. All the while Sumi's just pushing and pushing and pushing.

It will be a never-ending battle for who's on top. Lian abusing Sumi's easy-to-read nature while Sumi just never lets up on the offensive. Lian's trying to keep her frustration under control and make Sumi do what she wants. All the while Sumi's just pushing and pushing and pushing.
the perfect romance, fuel me more xel yes yes i agree, gives me ideas for something i wanna write later once i have the time ;^)))

Idea Idea We should probably carry on sometime soon. If we wait for everyone to post until bed we'll be here until January.
I am conducting the second purge now because I am planning on moving on from the dorms, but I want to do it while we still are on the dorms for continuity.

Idea Idea
yuckeroni yuckeroni
Yes hi i would like to have a cup of pumpkin spice latte with whipped cream and a croque monsieur to go please stay in rp haha

Dont understand why some of you other guys gotta be so rude about it though. Gms and co-gms are just confirming stuff. The world out there would be more anal retentive and more aggressive than a nice reminder to 'just say yes, guys, cmon'. It's not like they hung a bloody pig's head on your doorstep and splashed red paint all over your house. Geez, chill.

Last edited:
Idea Idea
Yes hi i would like to have a cup of pumpkin spice latte with whipped cream and a croque monsieur to go please stay in rp haha

Dont understand why some of you gotta be so rude about it though. Gms and co-gms are just confirming stuff. The world out there would be more anal retentive and more aggressive than a nice reminder to 'just say yes, guys, cmon'. It's not like they hung a bloody pig's head on your doorstep and splashed red paint all over your house. Geez, chill.
as a pumpkin spice latte lover i approve of that drink choice (even if it was a joke :,^))

PSL is my life-blood, btw hi I'm new! Making an OC CS as we speak!! Ahh I'm excited to join
hi i love you already

i go to starbucks almost everyday and that’s what i’ve gotten everytime i went since the beginning of october

that and when summer rolls around the peach green tea lemonade

Are we all in one large dorm or is it.. well, seperated rooms each housing like two or three people (I think Idea did say, but I’ve forgotten >_<)

How I see Sumi:
sample_f641bdcabc2f0a4d9ec9b116f9377d9c.jpg

How simj26 simj26 sees Sumi:
sample_1776902f9029187f0a2aadc45c2e108a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back