• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

0dGeB3u.png
I will never not love this.

Okay, so you know those times where you search up something that you think will be cute/cool, but it ends up being the exact opposite of what you were expecting.

Tried Searching up 'Fat Tsu-Chan'..

IMG_0418.JPG IMG_0419.JPG IMG_0420.JPG IMG_0421.JPG IMG_0422.JPG So this is what I have so far c:

The biggest thing is the styles and sizes so some might look very detailed while others look rushed :(

Also the quick names are just placeholders :3

People! I am thinking of making a new search thread tomorrow, to catch the hype wave of the season finale. For that effect, I would like your cooperation. If possible, do give me the best boku no hero academia gifs and quotes and anything you think would be nice to let people know about our roleplay or could make it seem more appealing.

I would also like to ask my co-gms, in particular Trombone Trombone if he's awake, to help gather all the answers to this on our gm pm.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Idea Idea Trombone Trombone @RoxxxasNoAnima B BlueClover Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion @The One Eyed Bandit @InternalAssumpter @yuckeroni @Rage @Tanya Degurechaff @AKKaleb @Archtoddler @The Mechanist @Xel @Loyal Guardian @general ostruppen Leovonis Leovonis @National simj26 simj26 @GinkyGotBack @bakugo bakugone @zacharychi The Prophet The Prophet @St. Elsewhere Illiterate Illiterate @Astral76 @BriiAngelic
dc3a3ae6a1bb425220670cb567a0199b860ab0c2_hq.gif d8f8dd815af173b1fc633eebe67ebefd0cc140c4_hq.gif

Last edited:
We are still accepting indeed, in fact, I was planning on getting us a new search thread today after the final ep aired. Do read the rules and other information that you can find from the link in page 1 to make sure you reallly want to join,and if you still do, welcome to Peace Sign Academia!

People! I am thinking of making a new search thread tomorrow, to catch the hype wave of the season finale. For that effect, I would like your cooperation. If possible, do give me the best boku no hero academia gifs and quotes and anything you think would be nice to let people know about our roleplay or could make it seem more appealing.

I would also like to ask my co-gms, in particular Trombone Trombone if he's awake, to help gather all the answers to this on our gm pm.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Idea Idea Trombone Trombone @RoxxxasNoAnima B BlueClover Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion @The One Eyed Bandit @InternalAssumpter @yuckeroni @Rage @Tanya Degurechaff @AKKaleb @Archtoddler @The Mechanist @Xel @Loyal Guardian @general ostruppen Leovonis Leovonis @National simj26 simj26 @GinkyGotBack @bakugo bakugone @zacharychi The Prophet The Prophet @St. Elsewhere Illiterate Illiterate @Astral76 @BriiAngelic
IMG_4292.GIF
IMG_4664.GIF
I have just realised that 90%'of my bnha pictures are of Mina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back