• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

When you tell her you're out of treats
giphy.gif

Right now:
17.gif
Don't forget, she also ate the science class toad

I like to imagine somewhere in the world of anime there is this one crazy lunatic driver that is always on the lookout for couples to kill, orphaning millions of anime protagonists in the process.

Guys I thought of the most amazing quirk ever.

The user has extremely powerful muscles and bones as tough as rock... But only in their face.

Idea Idea Is this still open? And if so, can I make a character whose quirk is the ability to control the growth, shape and toughness of his bone structure?
I think Shammy already used that quirk... as for joining, sure! We're always looking for more people! :)

We're still open indeed! Be sure to read over all the rules and other info to make sure you really want to be in, but if you do, then welcome to peace Sign Academia!

As for the quirk, no Shammy doesn't have quite that , they did have the ability pluck out bone out of themselves though. Control type quirks are pretty hard to get right in terms of the accepted limitations (because more freedom means more options, which means each individual option has to have considerably less power, among other reasons), but they are not outright banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back