• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

TIME TO BE A GREEDY SHITLORD MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[Context: My character is a greedy shitlord. He gonna steal yo lunch money and no one will ever know. mwhahahahahaha]

TIME TO BE A GREEDY SHITLORD MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[Context: My character is a greedy shitlord. He gonna steal yo lunch money and no one will ever know. mwhahahahahaha]
My dude carries pocky, crackers, and ginger candy at all times if you wanna try taking that.

Idea Idea

So my issue got solved! After an unexpected half week added to when i thought it would get solved. So I have free time again to Rp but it may take me a day or two to go though what I'd miss and play catch up but if you'll guys have me back I be glad to come back~

dcdd4772d7ce70c6daf8a193afa6ff1e56fcb114_hq.jpg

Quirk - Fear The Pharoah - This quirk comes in the form of a Pharoah with no historic identity. The entity follows the user in a ghostly form that only the user can see. However, this isn’t the main use of the quirk. In order for the user to actually use the true potential of it, they must use their own blood. This can be in the form of cuts, where then the entity will manipulate it and use it almost like a mold to fill in the ghostly form. The being takes on a new appearance, that of a red bandaged mummy with only the green eyes showing the thing underneath. With this, they can actually fight back and attack enemies with quick blunt force. The user can’t use this for long or suffer from blood loss, and extreme headaches, making this dangerous in battle.
too much magic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back