• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

images

What quirk would their child have? :3
Hmmm....

Manifest Motion- the user can release the life force remaining in what they eat, causing another to manifest it. When nervous the beam spirals and can hit the wrong target though, or the target in the wrong place. They are hungry afterwards because the nutrients evaporate from this

Following posts do not meet the size minimum:
Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC
Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia IC

To the members roleplaying in the infimary, you shouldn't be there, except for @simj22 and the one told to bring them there, I think it was Trombone Trombone
The rest will be forgiven this time but Flora will still scold them for not following the school rules and for not being outside. @BriiAngelic @Loyal Guardian

As for the people who are in the dorms right now, my aplogies but I am gonna have to ask you to edit that out. I'm afraid the characters weren't suppose to be inside the buildings at all and the teachers wouldn't let them. Plus I had important details to tell you only when the students were told to go to their dorms, so I can't have you having gone there before that.
Once again my apologies, I should have checked before this happened but the updates and all those other things I mentioned yesterday got my hands tied. I hope you can forgive me this mistake.
@BriiAngelic @Xel The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Lastly, I don't thinkI saw any of the quirks used beyond the allowed extent, and I will pretend none existed if there was. However, I urge that everyone go and familiarize yourselves with the PSA rules in the lore section.

Lastly, if I missed anything of this nature for you or someone you know please let me or said person know and urge them to correct it
Ah, I can change it so he finds a bathroom elsewhere to sulk in. That okay by the teachers? Or is Tokage so much of a sadist she'd put those out of bounds too, lol?

Ah, I can change it so he finds a bathroom elsewhere to sulk in. That okay by the teachers? Or is Tokage so much of a sadist she'd put those out of bounds too, lol?
It's fine by me, just add in them asking one of the teachers where the bathroom is and that teacher will take them to one inside the building. (they will also be waiting outisde the bathroom though)

Shammy said that Trombone's avatar was the creepiest one she's ever seen. Hopefully my new profile picture has taken it's place in Sham's nightmares~

Also, good day everyone

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back