• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Quirk Vampire: The user has many rows of hallow fangs, the two in front elongated slightly; similar to that of the classic vampire. The difference being that the user isn’t out for blood, but rather, Quirk energy. The fangs have the ability to, once sinking in, to drain the user of their quirk time/quirk use and enhancing the physical strength/speed of the user.

Side effects of this include:
-Can’t be in direct sunlight

Quirk Vampire: The user has many rows of hallow fangs, the two in front elongated slightly; similar to that of the classic vampire. The difference being that the user isn’t out for blood, but rather, Quirk energy. The fangs have the ability to, once sinking in, to drain the user of their quirk time/quirk use and enhancing the physical strength/speed of the user.

I wanted to add some way to gain wings but couldn’t think how xD

But yeah I get what you mean, it happens frequently with modern anime. I always here shit about how anime is dying, and the newer shows aren't good. Your lie in April gets dumped on a lot simply because it's new-ish

Your Lie in April is beautiful though! D:

Also if any show should get dumped on, its SAO. The creator admitted he did zero research on the subject of games. Those games are awful and would have been Sonic 06 Levels of bad, if not Atari bad.
WE AIN'T STUPID, WE SEE YOU AND YOUR BAD MENU DESIGN SIRRRR

That's like if Aizawa was a vampire XD just imagine if he had to bite people instead of looking at them~

That sounds like a cool quirk though, and has a hard condition . . . I mean just imagine trying to bite someone in a fight o.o;; you'll need some Slain skills

That's like if Aizawa was a vampire XD just imagine if he had to bite people instead of looking at them~

That sounds like a cool quirk though, and has a hard condition . . . I mean just imagine trying to bite someone in a fight o.o;; you'll need some Slain skills
I think that is a good drawback to the quirk, can only be used as close range :3

I think that is a good drawback to the quirk, can only be used as close range :3
It still can be adorable though:
Boku.no.Hero.Academia.full.2132863.png

I think I have addressed all of the bits you had on Kazeki Idea Idea I am ready for round two.
PS. You just said okay on the programming so I wasn't sure if that was an okay to "that works" or to "okay after you change it". Still open to just leaving it out, since its not that big of a deal if he is exceptionally good at programming or not. He just has to be good enough to input certain commands on things, which is kind of a given if you get into robotics (its actually not that hard to pick up, but its hard to master).

Yori: Come on! Just wear the maid costume!
Tokage: No. If you think I’m going to put on that crappy dress and allow everyone to gawk and aw, then you have another thing coming!
Yori:...The principal is going to be there
*dress vanishes*

Tokage: Bonjour Maîtresse, maintenant au maître

Yori: Come on! Just wear the maid costume!
Tokage: No. If you think I’m going to put on that crappy dress and allow everyone to gawk and aw, then you have another thing coming!
Yori:...The principal is going to be there
*dress vanishes*

Tokage: Bonjour Maîtresse, maintenant au maître

Tazu: ... *Also wearing a maid outfit* One of us is going to change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back