• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Now I can't use my ps4, great just perfect. But who actually cares how I feel.

.........I WOULD'VE GAVE THAT WOMAN THE GREATEST SLAP OF ALL TIME! (but seriously, she must have something against you if she didn't give you a warning or anything and you seem like the guy that actually do school.)
I seem like what? I don't understand the sentence

That's it, she didn't tell me that she had written me up, she just sent TWO referrals to the 11th grade principal. I didn't know until I got called into her office on the last period of school

Lmao, that reminds me of when I was in school. A good old combination of me being a little shit and my teachers being horrible human beings. You get sent to detention for the dumbest shit. A word of advice is to just embrace it. When I got detention I just took the time to do shit. They'd usually me stick in the administrative area (where the principal, vice principal, counselors offices are etc) And I'd just roam that area exploring and seeing if there was any tacky on posters I could swipe so I had something to fiddle with. I'd often find a teacher or someone to start talking to, sometimes they sent me away, sometimes they talked, depended on the teacher and whether they knew I was there for detention or not. Ah good times.

Of course, that's all reliant on the teachers not just spending the whole detention with you and watching you. Fortunately for me the teachers at my school didn't so there'd be long stretches of time where I was alone to faff about. Everything I said can be discarded if the teacher sits there with you. But then you can at least take solace in the knowledge that you're wasting their time as much as they're wasting yours.

Lmao, that reminds me of when I was in school. A good old combination of me being a little shit and my teachers being horrible human beings. You get sent to detention for the dumbest shit. A word of advice is to just embrace it. When I got detention I just took the time to do shit. They'd usually me stick in the administrative area (where the principal, vice principal, counselors offices are etc) And I'd just roam that area exploring and seeing if there was any tacky on posters I could swipe so I had something to fiddle with. I'd often find a teacher or someone to start talking to, sometimes they sent me away, sometimes they talked, depended on the teacher and whether they knew I was there for detention or not. Ah good times.

Of course, that's all reliant on the teachers not just spending the whole detention with you and watching you. Fortunately for me the teachers at my school didn't so there'd be long stretches of time where I was alone to faff about. Everything I said can be discarded if the teacher sits there with you. But then you can at least take solace in the knowledge that you're wasting their time as much as they're wasting yours.

I usually don't have a problem with the teachers, most of them are quite nice. The students in my school are some of the ignorant and frustrating people on the planet so I never minded the administration. But this is just dumb.

I usually don't have a problem with the teachers, most of them are quite nice. The students in my school are some of the ignorant and frustrating people on the planet so I never minded the administration. But this is just dumb.

If she isn't sitting there with you just wander off and faff about. You'll probably get in more trouble but hey, just wander off then too.

I'd rather just obey and get it over with. But I'm a mindless sheep I guess

Well, I suppose that's an option. I'm not a good influence when it comes to school behavior so it's probably for the best you don't listen to me. I had an exceptional devil-may-care attitude about school and there was nothing my teachers could do to curb it. They all gave up in the end, but they all also hated me so there's that.

Well, I suppose that's an option. I'm not a good influence when it comes to school behavior so it's probably for the best you don't listen to me. I had an exceptional devil-may-care attitude about school and there was nothing my teachers could do to curb it. They all gave up in the end, but they all also hated me so there's that.
Like I said, I just do what I'm told, a mindless sheep

Octavia: So what's my name?
Riba: Octo-......uh....HENTAI HAIR! Change your damn name, I call everyone by nicknames.
Kuma?
Super Steroid
Lián?
Wicked Bitch of The West
Duriander?
Lián's Doormat
Koinu?
Fan service
Tokage?
Godzilla
Chameleon
Morning Wood
Yori
Lydia 2.0
Aya
Aya, duh.

Riba: Octo-......uh....HENTAI HAIR! Change your damn name, I call everyone by nicknames.
Kuma?
Super Steroid
Lián?
Wicked Bitch of The West
Duriander?
Lián's Doormat
Koinu?
Fan service
Tokage?
Godzilla
Chameleon
Morning Wood
Yori
Lydia 2.0
Aya
Aya, duh.

What would Setsuo's be?

Now I can't use my ps4, great just perfect. But who actually cares how I feel.

I seem like what? I don't understand the sentence
"You seem like the guy that does his schoolwork. " That is what i meant by the end of my sentence as your attitude make it sound like your guy that plays around when he cans but does his work.

Kuma?
Super Steroid
Lián?
Wicked Bitch of The West
Duriander?
Lián's Doormat
Koinu?
Fan service
Tokage?
Godzilla
Chameleon
Morning Wood
Yori
Lydia 2.0
Aya
Aya, duh.
Imagine they all find out their nicknames.
Duriander: Hahahaha nice one. (Please help she has me bugged.)

my-hero-academia.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back