• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

If I don't get a post out by this week, I'll probably have to drop out of the rp for awhile since school and personal matters are kicking my motivation into the dirt, not that I had much to begin with. Sorry for the inconvenience :(
I see. I understand, hope things get better for you soon!

I mean, Avery hides his insecurities with a facade of confidence and cheeriness :3

Avery:
cUiX9Ym.gif
You keep saying that like he's unique. Just take a look at every person in this Roleplay.
If I don't get a post out by this week, I'll probably have to drop out of the rp for awhile since school and personal matters are kicking my motivation into the dirt, not that I had much to begin with. Sorry for the inconvenience :(
But who's going to like my posts if you leave?!

A. I'm a junior so thanks for the adorsement

B. I didn't get in a fight, why do you think I did.

C. If this is a joke it's pretty lousy
1. "My" Juniors, the 9ers at my school are complete assholes.

2. It's just the way that you typed made it seem that you were in a fight.

3. I don't joke when my friends have trouble IRL.

Oh ok, no I didn't get into a fight. I just tossed my paper down to the ground around where my binder was (like I usually do) and my teacher said I was throwing my stuff
....I would've gotten so pissed if a teacher assumed something so stupid but continue.

....I would've gotten so pissed if a teacher assumed something so stupid but continue.

That's it, she didn't tell me that she had written me up, she just sent TWO referrals to the 11th grade principal. I didn't know until I got called into her office on the last period of school

That's it, she didn't tell me that she had written me up, she just sent TWO referrals to the 11th grade principal. I didn't know until I got called into her office on the last period of school
.........I WOULD'VE GAVE THAT WOMAN THE GREATEST SLAP OF ALL TIME! (but seriously, she must have something against you if she didn't give you a warning or anything and you seem like the guy that actually do school.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back