• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Explaining my characters badly
Riba - Edgy dark chick with a troubled past and into bones
Avery - Bubble Boi. Attempt at a cinnamon role, secretly dark and edgy.
Tokage: RAWR! DEATH! I'M TINY AND IT MAKES ME MAAADDD!

Also The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Leovonis Leovonis @Kuroko hello roomies, forgot to do this to all of y'all. Looking over the character charts Akashi is gonna hate everyone in the dorm, especially Itami. Setsuo and Toujou look like they'll be good friends, since their personalities are pretty similar. Itami and Akashi will have a huge rivalry and probably be at each other's throats the most, while at the same time Itami will probably target Toujou for pranks and stuff since he is the most nervous of the group.

Speaking of which B BlueClover I have a request, to draw all of the dorm groups in one drawing (kind of like how they would pose for a picture with their personalities in mind), and bu one drawing I mean one drawing for one dorm group

Also The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Leovonis Leovonis @Kuroko hello roomies, forgot to do this to all of y'all. Looking over the character charts Akashi is gonna hate everyone in the dorm, especially Itami. Setsuo and Toujou look like they'll be good friends, since their personalities are pretty similar. Itami and Akashi will have a huge rivalry and probably be at each other's throats the most, while at the same time Itami will probably target Toujou for pranks and stuff since he is the most nervous of the group.

Speaking of which B BlueClover I have a request, to draw all of the dorm groups in one drawing (kind of like how they would pose for a picture with their personalities in mind), and bu one drawing I mean one drawing for one dorm group
That's a pretty big request that I don't think I can fill, plus I'd have to do through CS after CS to read bio, personality, and such which would be a complicated task :(

I mean, you could probably do it.
But do you want to?
All my art comes from passion and what I want to see and if I don't do it from that, it just becomes work that drags on. Also because my drawings takes 1-2 hours, and that's with 1 character or a quick sketch of multiple, this would be a grueling task :(

a-heavily-armed-ay-4-4-3-trained-fully-grown-three-3-anxiety-65522305.jpg

IMG_0377.JPG Like this! :3

I'm really happy how it came out! Especially the hair because in most cases, it's a pain to draw and usually comes off as stiff :3

You know, if you guys ever want me to stop posting art, you could ask :3

I don't want it to come off as annoying, unneeded, or like a little kid showing their mom art for approval xD

You know, if you guys ever want me to stop posting art, you could ask :3

I don't want it to come off as annoying, unneeded, or like a little kid showing their mom art for approval xD
It doesn't bother me in the least! I rather enjoy it as art is one of my favorite things :3

Bad, Shamrock, no negative thoughts >.> Leave all that to me XD I'm the negative nancy here lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back