• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

So the major points are where there are NPC Posts
The RP Started with a monster fight and flashbacks to the exam
Then we go the Time skip to the orientation day and Principal's speech
Next They are told to head into the combat building
A demonstration fight occurs between Shiri Dea and Tarou (Top three students) against Tokage (A Teacher)
The teacher wins, Dea says a small speech and then faints and is sent to the Nurse, and the principal sends everyone off to get some leisure time before they get the tour from the teachers
Everyone separated and creating groups depending on what they plan to do. EX some wanna find the dorms, some plan to visit Dea, some are just chilling.
Then they were all Summoned to take a tour of the school
Afterwards everyone begins to head into the dorms (10pm) and some have fallen asleep
Then everyone is waking up the next day (Right Now)

Also the threadmarks on the IC have the most important parts (Gm Posts)​

So the major points are where there are NPC Posts
The RP Started with a monster fight and flashbacks to the exam
Then we go the Time skip to the orientation day and Principal's speech
Next They are told to head into the combat building
A demonstration fight occurs between Shiri Dea and Tarou (Top three students) against Tokage (A Teacher)
The teacher wins, Dea says a small speech and then faints and is sent to the Nurse, and the principal sends everyone off to get some leisure time before they get the tour from the teachers
Everyone separated and creating groups depending on what they plan to do. EX some wanna find the dorms, some plan to visit Dea, some are just chilling.
Then they were all Summoned to take a tour of the school
Afterwards everyone begins to head into the dorms (10pm) and some have fallen asleep
Then everyone is waking up the next day (Right Now)

Also the threadmarks on the IC have the most important parts (Gm Posts)​
Oh buoy, trying to work myself into the roleplay once I have my character is going to be fun. [/sarcasm]

Oh buoy, trying to work myself into the roleplay once I have my character is going to be fun. [/sarcasm]
Eh really You can just start from waking up just know your character was there and you're good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back