• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia Characters

Dude... I get it, he´s a minimalist, but there´s more to a person than a particular trait. NO ONE IS ALL ABOUT ONE THING

Excuse the slight rudeness it´s hard to come up with a polite way to say this while my head is aching but I don´t get what part of "one-dimensional" you don´t understand. Your character has one face to them, and it´s "nice guy who doesn´t want to give a f*ck", but there has to be more to him.

Sorry about that. I've been trying to see if I include in another facet which doesn't seem to be working out. I figured that with the whole belief conflicting with what he wants to do, it would give a driven character who comes to odds with what he does and wants.

Sorry about that. I've been trying to see if I include in another facet which doesn't seem to be working out. I figured that with the whole belief conflicting with what he wants to do, it would give a driven character who comes to odds with what he does and wants.
There´s nothing wrong with wanting something to be the central aspect of a character, and in truth things that contradict that main trait are not adding complexity, only contradiction (and contradiction is something I could reject a character for). However, if a character doesn´t have other traits that independent of that particular one, then they can´t really be said to have a proper personality and therefore I can´t approve them

There´s nothing wrong with wanting something to be the central aspect of a character, and in truth things that contradict that main trait are not adding complexity, only contradiction (and contradiction is something I could reject a character for). However, if a character doesn´t have other traits that independent of that particular one, then they can´t really be said to have a proper personality and therefore I can´t approve them

Alright. I've think I did it this time. Instead on focusing on the minimalist part, the second part of his personality is more about his usual interactions. How he treats others as well as dealing with problems on a day to day basis. The parts that is usually shown. If that doesn't work then I'll go back and edit again.

The parts that is usually shown
Alright, I´ll go take a look now, but a little tip. With me, as is explicitly stated in the rules, there´s no "I´ll show it in the roleplay". If you want something to be accepted, it has to be on a CS, or it has to be the fruit of natural organic character growth due to the events of the IC roleplay.

[border]

Sei Ichiyama

• “I could study hard to get into a University and get a job or become a Symbol of Justice but… I don’t want to work myself to death just to live my life."

Name: Sei Ichiyama

Appearance:

79dae3c5f8f163ffcc71eaba0b30c115.jpg

Nicknames: N/A

Chosen Extra Class: General Studies

Personality:

Sei is described to be a minimalist, someone who is satisfied with the bare minimum. He finds working beyond his natural limits to be a hassle and treats life as something to just be settled with. Much of his life was focused on the sole idea that working too much isn’t worth it and that he should only settle for just the requirements in life. At the same time he will always try to find enjoyment in his life as well as finding satisfaction with what he does which does not strangely clash with his minimalistic beliefs. The reason is because he separates the ideas of work and the pursuit of happiness as two different things. Seeing the world of heroes in action, Sei decided that he will stick to his minimalist beliefs but will also become a Hero in order to find meaning for himself. Heroes put themselves on the line for others, they also use their Quirks in ways unimaginable. To work toward that end feels like the perfect minimum for him.

On a daily basis, Sei is a by-the-books person. He prefers to keep to himself and talks when someone asks of him too. To rely on facts and what is actually feasible is one of his main assets in a day-to-day basis. In order to avoid problems, he does his best to please others since that seems to fare better than causing disagreements. When it comes to solving problems, he relies on only what he knows instead of his personal feelings. In a conversation he isn't the conversation starter rather he only responds when someone asks him a question. He'll try to answer with a straightforward answer in order to avoid any confusion. Sei is also strangely organized as he tries to organize himself in a simple and orderly manner. When asked to give respect he'll give respect; if he is asked to jump then he'll ask "how high?" Obedience is one of his notable traits as being obedient is one of the right things to do. He also finds it rather difficult to understand others as he only sees what's in front of him rather than what's on the inside. When it comes to emotions, he tries to hide what he is thinking. Even if he feels even a bit angry, he won't try to show it. While it's true he'll put up with just about anyone, it doesn't mean that he feels content about it.

Backstory:

Why is Sei a minimalist, one who tries to live to a bare minimum? It's a question that isn't on the minds of others but to answer this question one will have to go back to Sei's childhood. This all originated from his time spent reading books. There were books that weren't really for his age such as war novels and autobiographies. These particular ones gave him an early look at how life is generally unfair and cruel, especially to hardworking men. Besides the books, he would often head out onto the streets to see homeless men begging for money with cups, heroes being berated for their actions despite trying to protect the common citizen and etc. Eventually this would shape him to become a minimalist, someone who would only live up to the required amount. It is often noted that those who work for the top become the target of life's many obstacles. Why work hard to face intense struggle when the simple things in life are well simple? As he took on this new belief, others around him saw Sei as lazy, someone who doesn't want to work himself too much as long as things are done. Even his parents and older brother worried about Sei because they felt that he wouldn't be able to keep up his grades as well as make friends. Yet he manages to pull through in school with great grades and a healthy amount of social interaction with friends. Why? Because oddly enough this is what he believes to be the essentials, succeeding in school and finding an occupation he can be satisfied with.

Despite that he does have a sense for Justice. Even he sees the good and wonder of pro heroes, especially All Might who is the symbol of peace. To become a symbol of piece is an entirely large responsibility, something that Sei, himself, would never bring himself to do. Yet here is a man who is willing to do so in order to preserve peace and deliver Justice with a Texas Smash. In fact this very sense of Justice is what led to Sei helping out others such as his friends, family and simple strangers on the street. His very actions contradict his code yet Sei feels that what he is doing isn't breaking past his minimum requirement. There's no such thing as a minimal requirement for helping people is there? Sei had decided that he would one day become a hero of justice in order to help others during times of misfortune and disaster. He believes that even with life's unfairness, there can still be something done about it. Upon hearing the news that his older brother had become a pro-hero, Sei sets on out to join Peace Sign Academia to do the very same.

[/border]

Approved!

aste Engine - Shiri's body is completely immune to toxins, poisons, venoms, and any other substances that would do his body harm. He is even able to neutralize acids, so long as he is ingesting them rather than having them applied to his skin. The only exceptions to this are bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Further, he's able to take these neutralized substances and use them as fuel to invigorate his body and amplify his strength dramatically. He burns them as a normal human would fat and other essential resources, increasing his endurance, the fortitude of his muscles and bones, and backing his blows with explosive force, in his words "GOING BEYOND THE LIMITS OF MORTAL FLESH", though, that may be subject to some exaggeration. His mutated appearance is inherited from his mother, giving him the guise of the mythological, booze drinking oni of old.

His ability works something like overclocking a computer. The more he uses it, the higher his body heat will rise, and while he is more resilient to it than a normal human being thanks to the mutation he inherieted from his mother, it will eventually cause his to collapse from heatstroke if he doesn't somehow regulate his body temperature. Assuming he is drinking to his limit, and releasing all of the energy he generates as soon as possible, he can last around two minutes. Either by limiting his output, or through pacing himself by regulating his intake and release, he can sustain his ability indefinitely, but due to his habit for excess the longest he will usually go is around twenty minutes. At his maximum output, steam can be seen rising from his body.
Well, as I said before, concrete limit. Good job getting the time limit, but what is the limit of his strength and endurance?

Relationships:
His mother, Honoka Hamasaki is and was the main caregiver for Souta as his father is often too busy with his work to spend time with him. Honoka is very affectionate towards her son, often commenting on how cute he is and how he's still a baby in her eyes. Despite her attempts to prove to Souta that his quirk is useful, Souta simply doesn't believe her. Although Souta is usually embarrassed by how loving his mother is, he cares for her very much and does his best to put up with her cheery and demeaning behaviour. Her quirk is called Slice and it allows her hands to cut through almost any solid object. She mostly uses it for cooking, but she usually ends up slicing right through her cutting boards.

His father, Takumi Hamasaki has job deigning and building machines and gadgets for heroes and because of the constant demand he has no time for his wife and son. Although he does not get to see him as often, Takumi loves his son and always sends him videos of his latest creation at work. While he does agree that Souta's quirk may be useless now, he tells him that it is up to him to make it worth something. Despite not getting to see him, Souta respects and looks up to his father and wants to be an even better inventor than him some day. His quirk is named Transmutation and it allows him to transform non-living matter into whatever he object he desires. However, he has to know how to create whatever it is he's trying to transform.
this is my only problem with your CS. Your character´s parents can´t have these quirks since they have nothing to do with his. Remember a quirk is either inherited from one of the parents or a mix of the two parent´s quirks.

Special Moves: (A particular named tactic using your quirk) (up to 1) {S}
You sure you don´t want any?

this is my only problem with your CS. Your character´s parents can´t have these quirks since they have nothing to do with his. Remember a quirk is either inherited from one of the parents or a mix of the two parent´s quirks.

You sure you don´t want any?
Okay, I can change that part no problem. I only added it because I thought it would make sense for them to have quirks.

I can't really have a special move with how my quirk is at the moment. Its very limited as of now so maybe after I've evolved a bit I'll be able to have a special move or maybe I'll be able to come up with one during a combat scenario when the time arrives.

• rLnVXsv.jpg
    Name: Sanpei Mizutani
    Nicknames: N/A
    Desired Hero Name: Verve
    Chosen Extra Class: Support

Appearance: Sanpei is on the short side at 5'2", and with his boyish features, he often gets mistaken for being a couple of years younger than he is. Coupled with a rounded face, white dandelion-soft hair, and thin, bony build he looks like a slight wind could push him over.

Hero Costume: Consists of simple black body suit, gloves, and boots; small red cross on the collar, and a red utility belt to fill with whatever he might need.

• Family:
    Mother: Kaori Mizutani, a former vigilante. Their relationship is strained. They're not currently on speaking terms.

Father: Gabriel Mizutani. An English teacher. Their relationship is amicable. They're not very close, but they can still act like family.
    Friends at PSA:
    To Be Determined]
    Lovers at PSA:
    To Be Determined
    Rivals at PSA:
    To Be Determined
Approved!

View attachment 324580
"I'm here to make my parents proud, that's all. If I happen to learn something in the meantime than that's good with me."
Name: Souta Hamasaki
Nicknames: Sota
Desired Hero Name: Cool Whisper
Appearance: Souta is a decently built young boy with a round face. His hair is messy and light gray in color and his eyes are a dull green. He often wears a long, light blue scarf which covers the lower half of his face.

Personality: Souta is a quiet person in general, speaking only when he deems it necessary or beneficial for himself or others. He doesn't mind being around others and he is more than capable of being friends with someone, although people who talk too much tend to annoy him. Souta tries to keep a somber or neutral expression and often wears a scarf to hide the lower half of his face, mainly because he'd be embarrassed if someone were to see him smile or frown at something. This is because his mother would always comment on how cute he looked whenever he made a face ever since he was a little kid, which never ceased to make him blush. Souta doesn't see himself or his quirk as anything special and isn't afraid to tell people so. He often wishes that he had a different, more "useful" quirk or that he could at least make it useful.

Souta tries to make up for his supposedly worthless quirk through other means, mainly with a screwdriver and a wrench. Inventiveness is something that Souta has in spades and uses his knowledge of tools and machines to create devices, gadgets and other helpful gizmos for him and his friends. Souta becomes lost in his work when making something and often loses track of time while doing so. He is always looking to outdo himself and never gives up on an idea until he's taken every possible route to success. Souta can spend hours talking about his ideas for gadgets and will if someone dares to ask him.

When the time does come for Souta to do hero work, his personality drastically changes to that of a smug, know-it-all who acts as if he can't lose. As a hero he becomes more colorful and will even crack jokes at other's expense, whether they be enemies or even allies. Souta will bluff often during combat and with every move he makes he claims to have planned it all from the beginning. This however is all an act for the sake of his parents who want him to be a hero that people can look up to. While Souta has no interest in being a hero, he sees it as an excuse to test his new inventions and he figures if he's going to be doing hero work that he may as well make his parents proud while he's at it.

One of Souta's greatest weaknesses is that he cannot handle failure well. Souta believes that every failed invention, test and mission is a tribute to how pathetic he is and a reminder that he is nothing special. Souta can become very depressed in this case and will lose the will to do anything for a couple of days until this sadness wears off. However, Souta can also be quite amicable and even jolly at times given the right circumstances. Souta has a soft spot for bad jokes and puns and if he is tormented enough with them it will cause him to burst into uncharacteristic laughter. Those who manage to get close enough to him will know how sensitive and passionate he really is, and Souta will do anything to help these people.

• Bad Jokes/Puns
  • Inventing
  • Making Himself Useful
Dislikes:
  • Being a Hero
  • Noisy/Talkative People
  • Messy Rooms/Roommates
  • All Might's Laugh
Fears:
  • Failing/Letting His Parents Down
  • People Getting Hurt or Killed Because of His Worthlessness

Mannerisms: Souta becomes very twitchy when annoyed or in disbelief. The severity of the twitching is dependant on how annoyed shocked he is.

Backstory:

The first time Souta used his quirk was when he was born. Shortly after he was born, the entire room went silent due to his quirk, which nullified all sound around him. As a baby, whenever Souta would start crying his quirk would activate, nullifying all sound around him including his cries. While this usually meant peaceful nights for his parents, it also meant that they had to keep their eyes on him at all times so they would know when he was crying. At the age of three, Souta had more control over his quirk and it would no longer switch on whenever he started to cry.

When his son was little, and he had more time to spend with them, Souta's father would bring him to his workshop and let him watch as he created wondrous inventions to his son's amazement. His father invented weapons and equipment for the use of many famous heroes and as time went on and demand for his skills became higher, he had less and less time to spend with his family. Souta however did not judge his father for this, instead gaining immense respect for his father and seeing him as a hero for his dedication to his work and to providing for his family. With the money his father makes from his inventions, his family can afford to live a rich, upper class life without ever knowing what its like to want for something.

At his mother and father's request, Souta enrolled into Peace Sign Academia so he could learn to be a hero they could be proud of. He could've just as easily gotten into U.A High, but he figured it would be more stressful than if he had gone to a new, lesser quality school. While he wanted to make his parents proud, he really had no interest in becoming a hero, believing that his quirk was nothing special and that it had very little use in the hero business. Regardless, he was accepted into P.S Academia and himself up into the Support class in hopes that he could surpass his father and become a better inventor.

Relationships:
His mother, Honoka Hamasaki is and was the main caregiver for Souta as his father is often too busy with his work to spend time with him. Honoka is very affectionate towards her son, often commenting on how cute he is and how he's still a baby in her eyes. Despite her attempts to prove to Souta that his quirk is useful, Souta simply doesn't believe her. Although Souta is usually embarrassed by how loving his mother is, he cares for her very much and does his best to put up with her cheery and demeaning behaviour.

His father, Takumi Hamasaki has job deigning and building machines and gadgets for heroes and because of the constant demand he has no time for his wife and son. Although he does not get to see him as often, Takumi loves his son and always sends him videos of his latest creation at work. While he does agree that Souta's quirk may be useless now, he tells him that it is up to him to make it worth something. Despite not getting to see him, Souta respects and looks up to his father and wants to be an even better inventor than him some day.

Quirk:
Silence
Silence is an emitter-type quirk that allows Souta to nullify all sound within a 20 ft. radius with himself at the center. The area of effect moves along with Souta as he moves, meaning it is not stationary. Everything within this radius cannot produce sound and anything within the quirk's field of influence cannot hear sounds coming from the outside. Souta can make the radius as large as 20 feet or just small enough that it covers himself.

It requires a certain amount of concentration to keep the quirk up and the larger the radius the more concentration it takes. This quirk drains Souta of his stamina overtime as he keeps it up, causing exhaustion to the point of fainting. The less Souta concentrates or the less stamina he has, the more this radius shrinks and it diminishes entirely upon fainting from exhaustion. The longest time Souta has kept his quirk up before becoming too exhausted is nearly ten minutes.

Special Moves: (A particular named tactic using your quirk) (up to 1) {S}
Items: Scrench; Screwdriver on one end, wrench on the other. A gift from his father for being accepted into Peace Sign Academia.

Skills/talents:
Inventing
Souta is a skilled inventor and can make impressive gadgets, tools and weapons from having been taught by his father at a young age and then started teaching himself when his father didn't have time to anymore.

Drawing (kind of..)
Souta is a good artist when it comes to drawing blueprints for his machines, but anything else he draws is terrible. Souta will often draw stick figures and poorly drawn objects while designing his inventions which starkly contrast with his picture perfect blueprints.
Theme Song:

Approved! (PS: don´t forget the items you invent have to be run by me before you can use them!)

"I don't rise from the ashes. I make them. I'm the whole fucking fire. "
(Sorry if I cussed! Don't know if that's allowed or not. =3=)
Name: Kai Kuroki
Nicknames: KK
Desired Hero Name: Blazing Blizzard

Appearance:
79aae819c8e50c2a027ceaf33d088ec4048efd84_hq.jpg

Hero Costume: Couldn't find a pleasing photo, so imagine this;
A full body black suit, not skin tight but there. There's a diamond shaped slit right above the breast area. Red anklets and bracelets, and a waistband that has a fire emblem. A mouth mask, that has red and orange accents. This helps her body stay under normal temperatures in order to withstand the heat of her flames.
Personality: Kai is a person you do not want to be on the bad side of, although she is usually kind and calm, there are times when people can get on her nerve and make her pop. She's a very independent, down to earth girl, and will persuade/talk her way out of things often. With her quirk, it's reasonable why some people are afraid of her. This young girl could rival Bakugo, (Which I know canon characters aren't supposed to be included but, hey!) which himself is very conceited and powerful. Some easy words to describe her, compassionate, ambitious, diligent, empathetic, and courageous. In battle, she strives to fight alongside partners that would help better her own abilities, she's not selfish, just hopes to be the best. Outside of battle, she is kind, easy to talk to and understanding. Easily flustered, blushes quite often.
  • Sweets,
  • Coffee,teas,
  • Hanging with friends, normal teenage things.
Dislikes:
  • Bugs,spiders,etc
  • The dark, uses her flames to light it up.
  • Rude, narcissistic people.
  • Makeup,pink, girly typed objects/things.
Fears: Terrified of harming her friends/family with her powers, since they can be a bit unstable at times. The darkness is one of her biggest fears.
Mannerisms: When anxious, nervous, or angry, she'll tap her fingers, or bite her nails. Sometimes she pulls on her sweater sleeves.
Backstory: Was born into a very sheltered childhood, homeschooled until the age of 10. Her father was killed one night by a villain, the death pained her and her entire family. Her father was a major role model in her life. His power was lava/magma bending. He could form rocks out of the magma. Her mother was born without any quirks, so it was her dad who taught her the basics of her quirk. After his death, she made it her goal to become a pro hero. She wanted to stop evil from ruining a family again. She moved to japan, left her family behind, to attend the Hero Academia. Now she works alongside her classroom to become the best of the best.
Relationships: As for now she is not in any relationships, meaning she has no lover. Has a small thing for one of her classmates,but would never tell, unless to a friend. Friends, she has plenty. She's basically acquaintances with mostly everyone in the class, like I said before, she is very easy to befriend.

Quirk: Fire Manipulation. She can create, shape and manipulate fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different. If used to much, her strength will wear down and will be remained as useless until gained again.
Special Moves: Freezer Burn, a move in which if a ice manipulator is around, and willing to lend their help, she can carry the fire into the shape of an arrow, the core, thanks from the help of the ice manipulator, is made of hard rock ice. Can be launched at incredible speeds, but takes up a lot of strength.
Items: An old necklace her father gave her before he passed. It is a red crystal. Usually worn around her neck. She also has more normal things such as music albums, a phone, headphones, charger, usual things for personal hygiene.
Skills/talents: She is sometimes seen dancing, or singing. She's embarrassed to admit it. Been doing these things since five.
Theme Song:

Last edited:
Name: Shiri Itami
Nicknames: Twintailed Terror, Pain in the Ass
Desired Hero Name: Shuten
Chosen Extra Class: General Studies
Hero Costume: He doesn't think he needs one.

Personality: Just as much of a hellion as his appearance would suggest, Shiri is a veritable blood knight of a boy. He lives and breathes the thrill of the battle, always dashing into the fray with a grin on his face, and with no intent in turning back. He is a fighter, a troublemaker, and a friend.To him, violence is the way the way the heart speaks, believing firmly that the heart is best spilled after your guts, laying exhausted on the battlefield where you and your foe can laugh freely, as equals. His egregiousness knows not the bounds of the battlefield, either. Casually, he is just as much of a menace, speaking and acting without filter to dole out whatever compliments, insults or any other acts that he deems fit. He even regularly dresses as a girl, just to mess with people.

His self-styled persona, as he puts it, is that of the 'Demon King' magnificent, unabashed, and shameless. He's indisputably arrogant, making light of the need to train his body, doing away with it completely due to his Quirk's easy access to physical strength. He'll not easily listen to advice, either, unless its giver can back him into either a mental corner, or dole out a physical beat-down until he has no choice but to sit still and listen. That, the way of the strong, is how he enjoys life. The greatest of people take, they command, and they prosper, and the rest have no duty other than making sure they don't fall. They can climb up, but with only sheer will and achievement, he believes luck to be nothing more than excuse doled out by those too lazy or incompetent to hoist themselves up. Those 'weaker' people aren't people he hates, but he definitely sees them as something less than the hero society at large.

In his heart of hearts, Shiri is a good person. To really infuriate him, and not just send him into wide-grinned battle frenzy is a task indeed, his becoming a hero is something he wishes for from the bottom of his heart, and the concept of murder abhors him to his very core. But his air balloon of a head is only the first thing he's going to deal with before he can start calling himself one the best, let alone a proper hero of peace.

• 90's Action Movies
  • Cross-dressing. Specifically in different types of traditional garbs. Especially shrine maidens.
  • Hugs
Dislikes:
  • Magical Girls
  • Beggars
  • Quiet People
  • Prudish Folk
Fears:
  • Fire
  • Being helpless
Mannerisms:
  • He'll often fiddle with his twintails when upset, or let them down to pull at his hair in its entirety when something is really bothering him.
Backstory: What you'd call a hood rat, neither of Shiri's parents are rich people. A pair of dropout vigilantes, the two of them were hardly ever able to support themselves let alone their accidental, love child of a son. During his childhood, the family would scoot by on whatever change they could scrounge up, beat out of evildoers, or skiff off of people's goodwill, spending more nights squatting in the newly cleared hideout of some two-bit villain, than they did in their own run down apartment of a home. It was a rough life, to say the least, one that'd have most parents of good, or ill enough will dumping their unexpected son on some orphanage's doorstep.

But Odokuro and Ushi Itami were both too loving, and irresponsible to do that.

Instead of leaving the boy, hoping he'd find himself a proper life in the arms of some adoptive family, he instead became a common companion to them on their endeavors. During his infancy, his endless crying would be feared throughout the criminal underworld, for all the times his parents would schedule themselves a 'bring your child to work day' to skimp on a babysitter. By the time he was seven, he was already playing the role of their squire. When fighting villains, he'd be close behind, carrying whatever medical supplies they'd been able to scrounge, ready to distribute refreshments, and usually doling out a dirty hit or two, and when saving people he'd be right there by his side. The rambunctious child was with them always, the both of his parents too blinded by his wholehearted acceptance of their lifestyle to stop and consider the risks.

Their wake-up call didn't come from a villain, though, but instead a run of the mill rescue job. An apartment building had gone up in flames, and the Itami family who just so happened to be passing through the neighborhood dashed onto the scene. The trio made their way through the blazing building, going through their usual routine until the real heroes showed up and they made their dashing escape. Until the floor collapsed below Shiri's feet. Plunging through a patch of wood, rotting and further weakened by the fire, he plunged into the depths of the burning building, his parents only realizing what was going on when they heard his screams echoing down through the building's floors. In the end, they weren't even the ones who rescued him, an intrepid hero dashing onto the scene to whisk him away before they had the chance.

Ultimately, he came out of the experience without any permanent damage, but to his parents it was a rude awakening. That day marked their mellowing out, his father taking up the first job he could, working his way up the fast food chain to an eventual position of manager, and his mother breaking into her secret art skills to make the family a pretty penny on the market. And Shiri hated it. His parents had given up, in his eyes the fire and passion they'd once had for life had been put out, and it was all his fault. He tried for years to get them to give up their aprons and take up their capes, but found no avail.

So he'd take up the mantle himself, he decided. For months he tried to do so on his own, sneaking out at night to fight crime, always coming home either alone and beaten, or in his parent's tow, about to be scolded. It wasn't until a particularly rough experience that he realized he wasn't cut out for it. Sure, he was strong for his age, but he was inexperienced and the world would eat him up whole if he tried to take it on how he was now. It was just a matter of time.

It's for that reason and that reason alone he chose to come to Peace Sign. He'll forge his talent, follow in his parent's footsteps and leave, that is his goal. To reject the title of Hero, become a Vigilante, and continue their legacy.

Relationships:
  • Odokuro Itami - Shiri's father. The two of them love each other as a family should, but their relationship is strained, thanks to Shiri's rebelious streak. He can't bring himself to blame the boy, being the source of it himself, but really wishes he would calm down sooner rather than later. He hopes that Peace Sign will help Shiri but all his energy towards something productive, and stop him from dropping out like his parents did.
  • Ushi Itami - Shiri's mother. Both the more free spirited and stricter of the pair, Ushi is the one who wears the pants in her relationship. She and Shiri love eachother just as much as he and Odokuro do, but you'll see her scolding him much more often than his father. Forced him to learn calligraphy from her, and really wishes he'd stop cross dressing. At least for his more abrasive reasons. She's glad he's going to peace sign, but isn't as optimistic as her husband is about it, already having a whole speech prepared to get him to re-enroll if he ever tries to drop out.

Quirk: Waste Engine - Shiri's body is completely immune to toxins, poisons, venoms, and any other substances that would do his body harm. He is even able to neutralize acids, so long as he is ingesting them rather than having them applied to his skin. The only exceptions to this are bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Further, he's able to take these neutralized substances and use them as fuel to invigorate his body and amplify his strength dramatically. He burns them as a normal human would fat and other essential resources, increasing his endurance, the fortitude of his muscles and bones, and backing his blows with explosive force, in his words "GOING BEYOND THE LIMITS OF MORTAL FLESH", though, that may be subject to some exaggeration. His mutated appearance is inherited from his mother, giving him the guise of the mythological, booze drinking oni of old.

His ability works something like overclocking a computer. The more he uses it, the higher his body heat will rise, and while he is more resilient to it than a normal human being thanks to the mutation he inherieted from his mother, it will eventually cause his to collapse from heatstroke if he doesn't somehow regulate his body temperature. Assuming he is drinking to his limit, and releasing all of the energy he generates as soon as possible, he can last around two minutes. Either by limiting his output, or through pacing himself by regulating his intake and release, he can sustain his ability indefinitely, but due to his habit for excess the longest he will usually go is around twenty minutes. At his maximum output, steam can be seen rising from his body.

Armed with his club, and at his maximum output Shiri is strong enough to brake concrete, at a maximum of 30 cm thick. For reference, reaching this level of strength requires him to drink around three litres of waste, after this point, he need to consume half a litre a minute to keep his maximum output going. His body isn't tough enough to handle his maximum on its own, but he's strong enough to knock people through the air if he gets a good hit in. As wounding himself with every punch is beyond even him, Shiri normally only uses sixty percent of his maximum strength when unarmed, but he's not unwilling to use it all if he's in a pinch. His endurance is boosted to the point where he can take around one third of the punishment he puts out, but it will rapidly drop back to normal once his Quirk is deactivated, either by running out of waste, succumbing to heatstroke, or manual deactivation.

Special Moves:
  • Iron Club, BULLET - Shiri drinks as much waste as he can stomach, and then takes his club in both hands. Spinning on the spot until he's accelerated as fast as he can, he releases it with... Some level of accuracy, sending it speeding through the air like a bullet, hard and fast enough to pierce and shatter boulders.
Items:
  • He keeps various alcohols stashed in his room. He can't actually get drunk, so it's fine. Don't tell the staff, though.
  • A heavy iron club. Pictured above.
Skills/Talents:
  • Cross Dressing - His parents wanted a girl. He also just likes to screw with people, but he enjoys just wearing girlish clothing too. Though he isn't adverse to boy's clothing either.
  • Calligraphy - An unexpected talent of his mother's that he picked up and made his own. It's one of his only hobbies that doesn't involve violence, being loud, or just being generally egregious.
  • Finding punk ass law breakers to beat - He learned from the best.
  • Cheating - Essentially the only thing that he's got going for him in combat- other than being able to hit things hard- is his willingness to cheat. If he knows something he can take advantage of, he will, no questions asked.
Theme Song:

Approved!

if the CS is ready for review, it should be complete, and if it is complete, then it doesn´t need the wip tag anymore

If Tao was asked to describe himself with one word, he'd say "normal". He's decently athletic, and he'll gladly participate in most sports, and he's smart enough to get by, but he feels he lacks any defining features. Even when he accomplishes something impressive, he often downplays it dismissing as something "any regular guy" could do.

Tao's a very down to earth, relaxed guy. He likes to focus more on the hear and now rather than the past or future. Due to this, he's surprisingly perceptive, and he will often stop and notice things others wouldn't. However, whether that thing gen notices is an important clue or a butt shaped cloud varies.

Due to his rather layed back nature, Tao tends to lack passion and will just accept things that come his way. However, he is dead serious about becoming a hero, and he will stubbornly fight over an obstacle that blocks his path to becoming one. While he's not particularly arrogant, he hates being called weak or useless. Anyone who calls him either will be lucky to not have a fight on their hands.

Other than that and comments about his family or friends, Tao is generally pretty friendly. He does his best to treat everyone with respect unless they give him a reason no to. However, he doesn't feel the same way about rules. While he's not a total rebel, he does view rules as "guide lines" rather than a strict code.

Despite being good at making friends, Tao tends to remain rather distant from them emotionally. He rarely if ever voice his emotions, and he prefers to face his problems alone. This behavior stems from a fear of losing people he gets close to.
This needs more flaws

Unlike most kids, however, Tao's want to be a hero stemmed from his first encounter with one when he was little.
Please remove this sentence, pratically every kid who wants to be a hero (and that´s the majority) wants to be one because of the heroes they see as children.

After that not much changed. Tao found more time to focus on his other passions cooking and baseball. Hino continued working towards her goal of becoming a hero. She even managed to get into a more prestigious middle school, so they hung out less often, but their friendship remained the same. In fact, they'd been such good friends for so long; their parents thought it was a given that they'd one day get married. When asked about this, Tao could only respond with crossed arms and a slight blush. Hino on the either hand would just giggle and say something like "I guess marrying a chef isn't the worst thing that could happen to a girl." It was obvious to most that their feelings went past friendship.

Sadly, fate had other plans. In her last year of middle school, Hino was diagnosed with Leukemia. There was some speculation that it might have been caused by her bone manipulation quirk, but one thing was sure. It was killing her. It was then Tao promised her he'd follow his childhood dream and become a hero if she promised not to give up. Then they could work together when she got better. Tragically, that day never came. Hino succumbed to the cancer, but she never gave up. This is why Tao enrolled. (Well that and he couldn't get into UA). Hino kept her side of the bargain; now he plans to keep his.
I will tell you what I told others regarding this matter. This bit of backstory seems like pointless unecessary tragedy that only wastes the potential of the side character you created. It´s specially true in this case because a crush waiting for you in the outside is already a compelling character motivation and when we start to see villains the girl might even come into play.

Now, I won´t say you HAVE to remove this, I can still approve the character even if you keep it, but I want to think really carefully before settling on keeping it.

Origami Master- it allows Tao to manipulate paper that he's touched with all five fingers on one hand. He generally uses this quirk to make seemingly living origami. However, he must move parts his of body to make the paper move. The larger the amount of paper; the more of his body he has to move. This quirk can be deceptively powerful because Tao can also manipulate the composition of paper. By isolating the carbon molecules in paper, he can make paper extremely durable. Doingthis does require more physical exertion on Tao's part. It's similar to flexing a muscle.
I need the concrete limits of the power. How many origamis can he control at once, at what maximum speeds, what can they done when they are hardened to the limit, etc...

Burning Heart! Magnolia Crater!: A powerful punch driven by the power of the Sun/light sources. Dea imbues her fist and arm with all the shining might of the Sun and punches forwards, producing a shotgun blast of energy upon contact or at the apex of her punch, blowing away anything in contact with it with the force of a fully-loaded truck speeding down the highway at 80 km/h.
if the move is gonna be that powerful, please add some conditionals, that is, restrictions on when and where she can actually use it

DEA NOVEMBER
View attachment 324940

“‘Tis wonderful to meet new people, I think, even if they are but commoners.”

Desired Hero Name:
RANGER SHINING

Chosen Extra Class:
General Studies

Appearance:
Dea is 5'7" in height. Image is as depicted above.

(soon to be) Hero Costume:
View attachment 324939

Personality:
As a person, Dea carries herself with the air of an elite, confident, upright, and unwavering. She falters to no force easily, and presents herself as a pillar of justice and righteousness. She believes in tradition and honor, but has a penchant for eschewing those and written rules for her own independent opinions. Her love for tokusatsu shows shines through her actions of love and care for her allies and enemies, resorting to violence only where it is the last resort.

Dea was raised amongst the elite, and never had much of a social life outside the other kids in their ivory playgrounds. Fed daily with cutlery of silver, she has absolutely no idea how the common folk behave. As such, she comes off as rather condescending, even if she doesn’t mean to, with her language and behaviour. While she does not believe that the commoners are lower than she is, due to her father having actually worked his way up from the level of the common folk, she has a habit of referring to them as ‘commoners’. She doesn’t mean anything by it, but it just comes out wrong, no matter how one sees it. She also lacks the normal sort of empathy, reacting with a nonplussed look over something that might normally devastate a commoner (like losing your wallet or something).

For all her flaws in social etiquette, it is a rare thing to see Dea not meaning well with her actions. She often takes on a rather sisterly and maternal role in groups, advising on the most practical action to be taken, trying her best to keep morale and hearts high, and putting herself on the line ahead of her other compatriots. Even foes and enemies are treated as younger siblings by her- she will attempt to assist wounded personnel, no matter their standing. Similarly, she is not afraid to put her foot down and demand for manners and respect, not only for herself, but for others as well. She is seemingly fearless of anyone, and is more than capable of delivering a withering glare when she needs to. She comes off as a natural worrier, too, sometimes getting flustered and anxious about whether someone she knows is doing well or not. Furthermore, her inability to restrain herself makes her an outspoken individual, as well as an excellent choice to rally others to the banner of justice.

That having been said, Dea is quite the pushy and demanding lass. As much as she means well, she is still the spoilt brat of her family. She gets easily frustrated if things do not go her way, and butts heads with people who do not subscribe to her beliefs. Oftentimes, she comes off as just stubborn to her own beliefs, and her life of having almost everything fall into her lap has only led to her idea that most of her wants can be solved with a little bit of diplomatic yelling. Other naturally stubborn and hardheaded people will find her impossible to get along with. Furthermore, she is never happy with being just another member of a team, and she strives for the spotlight as often as she can. Her attempts at doing so can endanger both hers and her allies’ lives if she gets too in over her head.

●Prime rib steak, medium rare.
●Company
●Manners. The more polite a boy, the more attractive she finds him.

Dislikes:
○Well done steak. ‘Degeneracy’ is what she calls it.
○People who like it well done. 'Degenerates' is another word for them.
○Disrespect
○Edgy and anti-social people. They really ought to, as they say, ‘chill out’.

Fears:
◎The loss of those precious to her
◎Dying, par the course

Mannerisms:
※Closes her eyes and makes a throaty ‘hm’ when deep in thought. Shares this habit with her father. She lacks his slow nod.

※Clasps her hands together at just above chest level when excited or overjoyed. Shares this habit with her mother, though her mother’s is slightly more subdued.

Backstory:
Deus was a foreign hero who fell in love with a local Japanese villain when he came abroad on a request from a penpal. A classic romance story for the ages, to be sure, but not one for today. Both of them retired their capes and their day jobs to start a family and make ends meet by normal means.

As a result of his growing estate empire, Deus’ first and only child, Dea, was raised in an environment where things were done for her, and food was cooked to perfection. She was spoiled silly by her parents, and she was loved by both. She was raised to be the pretty, regal lady who had an air of nobility to her, masking her parents’ origins. Attending tea parties with politicians and other elites, going to high-key events, mingling with same said high-key individuals, this was a part of Dea’s regular life. Despite this, Dea never actually turned into one of those haughty nonces on the TV shows. As a matter of fact, due to being exposed to tokusatsu shows on television, she turned out to be the exact opposite. Her father was disappointed that his girl would want a hand in the hero business, especially after he worked so hard to get out of it, but her drive was infectious, and soon, he could only encourage her from the sidelines.

Kamui November nee Kagatsuchi taught her daughter everything from young, homeschooling her on every related topic that could be found in school singlehandedly and more. She was a capable woman, that fact cannot be denied. She was also quite puzzled at her daughter’s insistence to join the ranks of heroes. What lady had she been raising? Were her teachings just so inept that a mere television show would influence her daughter that much? Kamui worried, but Dea never turned out to be the tomboy that she was. She was a dignified lady, just one with a heart of burning fire.

Her dreams brought her to PSA, where she looks ever forward to becoming a hero worth mentioning in the books.

Relationships:
Deus November: Dea’s father. Finnish, and rich as all heck. Loves his daughter way too much. Used to be a hero, before using his earned savings to start his own company. It only went uphill from there until he became the rich man today.

Kamui November: Dea’s mother. Japanese. Dotes on her daughter. Was a villain, but retired her cape when she met Deus. Her love for him is pure and all-powerful. Do not make moves on her man or she will destroy you. She is the one that tutored Dea on everything she knows today.

Quirk:
Shining Magnolia:
Shining Magnolia is an amalgamation of Dea’s parents’ own respective Quirks, namely to gain strength from the Sun and the ability to channel light and heat into a force of nature. Dea more or less rolled a natural 19 on the superpower lottery.

Shining Magnolia allows the user to absorb and gain temporary strength from the Sun and bright light, and subsequently channeling that light and heat into their extremities to deal damage in multitudes of ways. Dea is able to store said energy for an extended amount of time, about 2 days at most, allowing her to use her power even if she isn’t exposed to sunlight for a couple of days, or stockpile power from weaker light sources.

Shining Magnolia's storage and release system are mechanically rigid enough to be understood through numbers. At a 100% charge, which is still a growing number based on Dea's own personal growth in both personality and physical, a single Magnolia Crater would cut it down by 80%. Other boosts or lesser attacks made through the energy consume anywhere between 5% and 15% depending on the amount she puts into the attack/boost. The strongest attack, outside of Magnolia Crater, is able to send a fully grown man across a room with some broken ribs, and possibly leave a small crater in a wall, but is otherwise significantly weaker than Magnolia Crater. The weakest boost it can give is to grant her the strength of a fully grown man. Depending on the intensity of the sun or the light source she is sapping off, she can gain anywhere between 0.2% to 3% per second.

Special Moves:
Burning Heart! Magnolia Crater!: A powerful punch driven by the power of the Sun/light sources. Dea imbues her fist and arm with all the shining might of the Sun and punches forwards, producing a shotgun blast of energy upon contact or at the apex of her punch, blowing away anything in contact with it with the force of a fully-loaded truck speeding down the highway at 80 km/h.

Items:
N/A

Skills/talents:
Sommelier: She studied wine and their taste out of interest, and is fairly capable of identifying different wines, though not their age. She still needs more practice. She also has problems with cheap wine, mostly because she has never bothered to try one.

Economics: Has done a bit of reading in economics and has once or twice dabbled in it, with her father’s guidance and permission. Is skilled in predicting the flow of income and prices for seemingly useless things.

Piano: Grade 5 pianist. Pretty good at it, but not a professional.

Intelligent: Not a genius by any level, but she is well-learned and well-educated. It’s all hard work and good tutoring on her mother’s part.

Theme Song:
DEA:

RANGER SHINING:

Favorites:
N/A (optional)

Other:
N/A

Approved!

Quote:
"The heart is where it all is"

Name:
Lakal Niminoma

Nicknames:
Lala

Desired Hero Name:
Loco-motive!

Chosen Extra Class:
support

Appearance:
tailenders-1-99.jpg

maxresdefault (7).jpg
{S}
Also google "Rollersuit" and pretend the costume has deploy-able wheels, the practical applications are that she can use the suit to be fast and on wheels as well as her directly controlling the wheels with her quirk

Personality:
Lakal is quite a loose cannon preferring to go all in and not waste time sneaking, reflecting her quirk. She sees the world in another light, the light of man-made electronics and how everything can be made better or fixed. If left lone with a piece of technology she'd go off babbling about how she should fix it or improve it, if shes alone with a car she wont be able to hold herself back and improve the car especially in upping the engines power. Shes energetic and full of heart much to everyones dismay, She gets aggressive when her friends are being attacked and is rather sarcastic about most things. Lakal likes to hide her emotions through sarcastic comments and jokes wanting everyone to think shes the arrogant and naive girl she exhibits. She is blunt when she is in a fit of rage or a pit of depression especially when shes reminded of why she was at the academy in the first place.

SPEED (including the movie)
LOUD NOISES(and music)
mechanical doodads
Others that share her opinion
motor oil

Dislikes:
computers
sickness
silence
mufflers

Fears:
Her friend dying
Failing the academy

Mannerisms:
*jumping in excitement she tackles her friend with a hug.*
*Walking away with her head held low it was obvious something was bugging her*

Backstory:
Born to a single father Lakal didn't really have a mother figure so she followed her father and took in everything he did, he was a local mechanic for a small town and they worked not only of vehicles but also various electronics and doodads. They predictably got quite popular and eventually her father got a helper to the family business, her best friend from school and of the entire town! Naturally Lakal was excited and their relationship grew, her friend who was quirkless as it seemed most of the local peoples who were born here were quirkless. Lakal's friend seemed obsessed with heroes and always dreamed of becoming a hero, and in a sense she was being the local town's hero by helping fixing peoples problems. Lakal thought her friend was silly until she fell ill with cancer which her family and Lakal's father couldn't pay for the medical procedures required even with their jobs, so Lakal decided that becoming a hero would be faster to save her friend. Lakal's father and herself saved enough money to get her to the new academy that was closer than UA so she can at least have a shot at becoming a successful hero.

She had never really been outside her town other than to get some of the more expensive and newer products in the outskirts of larger cities. After passing through what would be the downtown of the nearby city she gawked at the high rises and even more so at the humongous jetliners. But then a thought of worry went through her head. what if she accidentally took control of the jetliner? Her father reassured her that she wouldnt cause the seats and floor were covered and all she had to do was stay away from the metal. soon enough with a goodbye she went off, to the academy! The plane ride wouldnt be very comfortable as she'd be paranoid of dosing off and accidentally touching any of the planes metal parts and accidentally taking control away from the pilots and endangering the whole plane but she enjoyed the atmosphere. There were two things she was focusing on. Not touching the actual plane, and trying to keep quiet.

Relationships:
Jekka Niminoma - her only parent and father, mechanic and doodad fixer of a small town a few miles away from a city
Helen Kishan - her childhood friend and fellow mechanic who fell ill with cancer
(also open)

Quirk:
Turbine! Her heart is like an engine! there are exhaust ports coming out of her back like wings and they bellow out smoke and fire. She can eat/drink flammable things to run and consuming an excess would give her a small boost to performance it also tastes amazing to her. (like in the 1% range so it doesnt really matter in rp contexts :D) it makes her slightly faster than your average human but the real caveat is that she can control various electronics through touch. Although this only works with moving parts so no computer hacking or anything like that for her.

If she pushes her power in lets say, making motorize roller skates go much faster than it should for a long period of time, normally she could accelerate it as fast as the wheels can go but this would shorten her limit VASTLY(10 seconds before vomit and consequent shutdown.) so she normally limits herself to about a 50% increase for cruising speeds(i guess for a few, 5-10 hours?) any faster and the time to accelerate drops dramatically. (100% increase would be like 20 minutes) In addition to this, the larger and more complex a vehicle or anything of the sort that she can control would also shorten this time, like a jetliner. She can technically control a jetliner or a car forever but if she wants to do anything with it (moving the air breaks, opening a few doors,) she can only control it for lets say, 20 seconds, but she cant accelerate it any faster without vomiting 2 seconds into it, not to mention how dangerous it is for a jet to go faster than it should be.

for a less dramatic explosion in size we'll go with a semi truck, she can accelerate a semi truck at 25% for about 2 hours but 50% would land her at 30 minutes controlling i.e. moving the steering and gears would be about 3 hours. a small propeller airplane would be about the same, and a helicopter would be a 10% in engine power for 30 minutes and controlling would be about an hour.

using her quirk is signaled by flames coming out of the exhaust, when she passes her limits she will vomit crude oil and shutdown for the day(passing out) depending on how much she used it. its disadvantages are that its super loud and she cant exactly turn very sharply which is why its preferable if she uses some sort of vehicle instead, although shes still rather clunky at turning.

Special Moves:
Overdrive! Blue Fire bellows from her exhaust ports and her skin turns into a especially strong brightly colored metal she doesnt become faster or stronger but instead being able to tank more damage. but she also becomes heavier making it hard for her to turn. but like her quirk this is best used while on a vehicle or using some kind of electronic as it would give the same boosts (including the new coat of armor) to it like it does her. like letting her accelerate vehicles faster but not longer.

Items:
Rollerskates

Skills/talents:
Fixing and improving mechanical stuffs
pretty good with a guitar

Theme Song:

Favorites:
N/A

Other:
N/A​

Last edited:
Quote: "Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."
Name: Angela Kurēn
Nicknames: Kurēn, Angel, Angi
Desired Hero Name: Blink
Appearance: 5'2 (160cm) big bright blue eyes, brown hair, freckles on face and arms
Hero Costume: a little stream lined so she can slightly run faster, a small bag on her hip to have some smoke bombs (pic I drew at the bottom)
Personality: very quiet and reserved, tries to have an optimist outlook on life but is able to be logical on things. Mostly likes to keep to herself, but will happily converse as long as someone initiates it. If something discomforts her, she rarely voices it unless challenged; in which case they should stop out of their own good. Very empathetic.
Likes: animals (mostly all types), sketching, sleeping, likes also to be alone sometimes
Dislikes: hurting people unintentionally, needless conversations, being the center of attention, apathy
Fears: death, suffocating
Mannerisms: fidgeting with her legs, brushes the hair out of her face
Backstory: relatively normal life but moved away with her from her home country (USA) to help her grandparents in Japan? (Wherever MHA takes place). She doesn't talk about herself so not much is known
Relationships: very close to her immediate family (her parents Tom and Eris Kurēn), friends with Chris his sister Mia
Quirk: She can teleport anywhere she can see, every time she teleports the atoms thats suddenly replaced become aggravated and light up (it looks like blue sparks) and makes a loud noise (similar to a 'bamf' sound) she can teleport anything with her but too much can make her lose energy
Special Moves: "Sudden Flank", usually prefers to teleport behind enemies and attack if necessary, also very knowledgeable in defense techniques and will use them to her advantage
Items: usually has a purse with a sketchbook, keys, wallet, (especially) phone, and maybe even a book.
Skills/talents: defensive attacks, very perceptive, drawing, able to cook and bake surprisingly well
Theme Song: Castle of Glass by Linkin Park

Attachments

• IMG_0937.JPG
    IMG_0937.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 10
Appearance: 5'2 (160cm) big bright blue eyes, brown hair, freckles on face and arms
Personality: very quiet and reserved, tries to have an optimist outlook on life but is able to be logical on things. Mostly likes to keep to herself, but will happily converse as long as someone initiates it. If something discomforts her, she rarely voices it unless challenged; in which case they should stop out of their own good. Very empathetic.
Backstory: relatively normal life but moved away with her from her home country (USA) to help her grandparents in Japan? (Wherever MHA takes place). She doesn't talk about herself so not much is known
all of this needs some serious expansion

Relationships: very close to her immediate family (her parents Tom and Eris Kurēn), friends with Chris his sister Mia
That is not how you do the relationships segment...

Quirk: She can teleport anywhere she can see, every time she teleports the atoms thats suddenly replaced become aggravated and light up (it looks like blue sparks) and makes a loud noise (similar to a 'bamf' sound) she can teleport anything with her but too much can make her lose energy
Before we even get to the utter lack of concretes, this ability is gonna need serious nerfing.

Skills/talents: defensive attacks, very perceptive, drawing, able to cook and bake surprisingly well
please remove the cooking... I mean, I won´t reject the character for you keeping it, but at this point, look around, doesn´t it seem a bit redundant?

Quote:
"The heart is where it all is"

Name:
Lakal Niminoma

Nicknames:
Lala

Desired Hero Name:
Loco-motive!

Chosen Extra Class:
support

Appearance:

{S}
Also google "Rollersuit" and pretend the costume has deploy-able wheels, the practical applications are that she can use the suit to be fast and on wheels as well as her directly controlling the wheels with her quirk

Personality:
Lakal is quite a loose cannon preferring to go all in and not waste time sneaking, reflecting her quirk. She sees the world in another light, the light of man-made electronics and how everything can be made better or fixed. If left lone with a piece of technology she'd go off babbling about how she should fix it or improve it, if shes alone with a car she wont be able to hold herself back and improve the car especially in upping the engines power. Shes energetic and full of heart much to everyones dismay, She gets aggressive when her friends are being attacked and is rather sarcastic about most things. Lakal likes to hide her emotions through sarcastic comments and jokes wanting everyone to think shes the arrogant and naive girl she exhibits. She is blunt when she is in a fit of rage or a pit of depression especially when shes reminded of why she was at the academy in the first place.

SPEED (including the movie)
LOUD NOISES(and music)
mechanical doodads
Others that share her opinion
motor oil

Dislikes:
computers
sickness
silence
mufflers

Fears:
Her friend dying
Failing the academy

Mannerisms:
After she was done checking the oil of one of her fathers customers she slid out from under the car, her exhaust pipes barely missing the floor and avoiding skidding it only to see her friend waiting for her. "Chao" She said with a big smile and a wave of her hand.

Backstory:
Born to a single father Lakal didnt really have a mother figure so she followed her father and took in everything he did, he was a local mechanic for a small town and they worked not only of vehicles but also various electronics and doodads. They predictably got quite popular and eventually her father got a helper to the family business, her best friend from school and of the entire town! Naturally Lakal was excited and their relationship grew, her friend who was quirkless as it seemed most of the local peoples who were born here were quirkless. Lakal's friend seemed obsessed with heroes and always dreamed of becoming a hero, and in a sense she was being the local town's hero by helping fixing peoples problems. Lakal thought her friend was silly until she fell ill with cancer which her family and Lakal's father couldn't pay for the medical procedures required even with their jobs, so Lakal decided that becoming a hero would be faster to save her friend. Lakal's father and herself saved enough money to get her to the new academy that was closer than UA so she can at least have a shot at becoming a successful hero. (i honestly had a lot of problems thinking up of a good backstory and this is all i can come up with ._.)

Relationships:
Her father and el ill friendo

Quirk:
Engine! Her heart is like an engine! there are exhaust ports coming out of her back like wings and they bellow out smoke and fire. She can eat/drink flammable things to run and consuming an excess would give her a small boost to performance it also tastes amazing to her. (like in the 1% range so it doesnt really matter in rp contexts :D) it makes her faster than your average human but the real caveat is that she can control various electronics through touch. Although this only works with moving parts so no computer hacking or anything like that for her. If she pushes her power in lets say, making a car go much faster than it should for a long period of time or using her engine to make herself stronger/faster (signaled by flames coming out of the exhaust) she will vomit crude oil. its disadvantages are that its super loud and she cant exactly turn very sharply which is why its preferable if she uses some sort of vehicle instead, although shes still rather clunky at turning.

Special Moves:
Overdrive! Blue Fire bellows from her exhaust ports and her skin turns into a especially strong brightly colored metal she becomes faster and slightly more stronger but she also becomes heavier making it hard for her to turn. but like her quirk this is best used while on a vehicle or using some kind of electronic as it would give the same boosts to it like it does her.

Items:
Rollerskates

Skills/talents:
Fixing and improving mechanical stuffs

Theme Song:

Favorites:

Other:
N/A​

is this a completed CS?

is this a completed CS?
Yeah, although im thinking about adding more to the back story and putting miscellaneous talents/skills. But most of the important stuff should be there

all of this needs some serious expansion

That is not how you do the relationships segment...

Before we even get to the utter lack of concretes, this ability is gonna need serious nerfing.

please remove the cooking... I mean, I won´t reject the character for you keeping it, but at this point, look around, doesn´t it seem a bit redundant?

Ok I'll work on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back