• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia Characters

This personality is seriously underflawed, please add some serious flaws

Quirks are either inherited or they are a mix of their parent´s quirks- the quirks listed here have 0 to do with one another or with your character´s quirk, so no can do.

How is this a special move? Special moves are quirk-based

And your skills are nowhere to be found

This stuff, however, the last two were actually misunderstandings. The personality is the only thing that needed "major" work.

Rage Rage

This stuff, however, the last two were actually misunderstandings. The personality is the only thing that needed "major" work.

Rage Rage
The personalities ones are easy to correct/finish, Quirks descend from parents so as a result OCs receive them from their one parent or a combination where one of the quirks is improved but that can only happen when the Quirks are from the same type.

What is your Quirk or the one that your're trying to do?

The personalities ones are easy to correct/finish, Quirks descend from parents so as a result OCs receive them from their one parent or a combination where one of the quirks is improved but that can only happen when the Quirks are from the same type.

What is your Quirk or the one that your're trying to do?

I already fixed the quirk problem (lol). I appreciate your concern though :)

Then get on it, you got this.

I've already submitted a revision. I'm actually waiting for Idea to check it as he missed some things while he was checking through it. XD

Webs Elk Webs Elk What is your Quirk

Vocal Psion

The user gains Psionic Abilities that becomes stronger the longer they use their vocal chords. That's the simplified version. You'll have to see my CS for the fullish version.

first quote-I went over it again, I didn´t see that "acts without thinking" anywhere

second quote-being blunt is another way of saying being honest, that is not a flaw. Yes, technically it also includes a rudeness of sorts, which makes you less cooperative, but that´s only really valid if your character is a bit of an ass to begin with, it doesn´t work on someone´s who´s generally friendly

third quote -between bluntness and what I already said about people betraying them first, that is not a real flaw

Fourth quote-again, not a real flaw

Fifth quote -if it had stopped at the "he never finishes it", it would be in the borderline between being or not a real flaw, but you straight contradicit the only flaw-like thing in that quote

Sixth quote- admitedly a real flaw, depending on scale, but it does have one pretty big conditional in this case, the character has to fail first. As I already explained and am about to again, a real personality flaw causes you to fail, it´s a tendency to make wrong decisions or follow specific judgement impairing negative impulses. This flaw is good if and only if there are other flaws backing it up to make sure it actually can happen without being forced and that there is actually something to fix.

Seventh quote- A good flaw, I guess. Again, this is one of those were it´s not like the flaw doesn´t work, but because of the way you typed it in (using only mundane examples) it´s hard for me to trust that it will actually apply when the chips are down. The bigger problem with this one is that WHAT you forget is of extreme importance regarding whether this will actually have any effect.

The eight quote is basically just repeating what already was there...

In any case, allow me to once again, explain what a real/serious personality flaw is:
A serious personality flaw is a trait of the character´s mindset or behavior that in virtually every occasion is capable of overcoming a character´s rational thinking and make them make unwise or negative decisions, and are at the root of any failures not caused by luck, power, skill or the interfierence of others. A well-written serious flaw will be evident when it appears, and the process of character growth is characterized by the slow mellowing of flaws caused by logically sound causes and their potential eventual removal, or in case of negative character growth, the opposite process. What tells serious personality flaws apart from just any personality flaw is how often, how impactfully and how certainly they play a role. They appear in virtually every chance they get and bear serious weight on the character´s overall outlook on whatever is the current situation, potentially conditioning their actions and most of the time bringing a character considerably closer to or in a path to failure.
A few signs that tell a flaw is not a serious personality flaw is:
-If it is part of anything other than the character´s mindset and behavior
-If it´s only a problem if others make it a problem
-When it´s too feeble to affect someone´s judgement
-When the player gets freedom over whether or not it will apply in important situations
-When it´s just a virtue disguised as a flaw (usually falls on the second category)
(note: there are more cases where a flaw isn´t a serious personality flaw aside from these)

To be fair, the hardworking led to the intelligence and creativity.
he´s still all those things

Easy fix then. I'll make him completely headstrong. He is confident enough in himself to know when he's right and will back his ideas and actions to the ends of the earth.
the problem of the "to know when he´s right" is still a problem- there´s no point being headstrong if you are only headstrong when you´re right

It can be arranged. The moments of idleness will be a bit easier to pull off than the moodieness, but I have a fix for the moodiness that will make it not only a very visible character flaw but also make for some interesting interactions between him and other people if you allow it.

In real life, the medical condition known as derealization can usually be cured by doing something to bring the person back to reality including but not limited to pinching them or placing something hot or cold on them and they can be decreased in frequency by taking medication. However, periods of time when they occur are still a bit random, so if allowed, I could give Kliff a very advanced case of it where it happens at the very least 5 times a day with medication, meaning if he were to forget to take it one day, he could have an abnormally large amount. If at least one of them were to happen in the middle of a battle, Kliff would be in a very disadvantageous position, especially if in the midst of a real battle against villains (which isn't coming up for a while, correct?)

Not to mention the fact that it makes everyday life a pain as well.
The issue I had with it continues though. Yes, if it does happen it´ll be great conflict and very interesting, but there´s that IF word there... I guess I can let this pass though. It does have a big impact, so the occurrence can be interesting enough to warrant the risk. I´ll be keeping an eye on this though, be warned!

he´s still all those things
Touche

the problem of the "to know when he´s right" is still a problem- there´s no point being headstrong if you are only headstrong when you´re right
I guess I should rephrase it.

He's confident in himself to think he's right in many situations. However, there are many times when he's wrong this is where selfdepreciating comes in as well.

EDIT : I actually expanded on this in the personality.

Kliff is also very headstrong. He is confident enough in his abilities to know when he thinks he's right. Due to this, when people disagree with him, he has no problem arguing that his way is the best way. Of course, this works best when his way is the best way and it completely backfires when he turns out to be wrong.

issue I had with it continues though. Yes, if it does happen it´ll be great conflict and very interesting, but there´s that IF word there... I guess I can let this pass though. It does have a big impact, so the occurrence can be interesting enough to warrant the risk. I´ll be keeping an eye on this though, be warned!

No problem. I'm a strong believer that if you put something on your character sheet then you need to make it useful instead of filler. I'm definitely going to be doing this.

I guess I should rephrase it.

He's confident in himself to think he's right in many situations. However, there are many times when he's wrong this is where selfdepreciating comes in as well.

EDIT : I actually expanded on this in the personality.

Kliff is also very headstrong. He is confident enough in his abilities to know when he thinks he's right. Due to this, when people disagree with him, he has no problem arguing that his way is the best way. Of course, this works best when his way is the best way and it completely backfires when he turns out to be wrong.
alright, guess that´s a solid flaw then

No problem. I'm a strong believer that if you put something on your character sheet then you need to make it useful instead of filler. I'm definitely going to be doing this.
hmm, alright

first quote-I went over it again, I didn´t see that "acts without thinking" anywhere
- Reads CS -

OK I see the problem. Once again, it's how I typed it. I put
"He also has a habit of just jumping straight into things or saying things without thinking which causes him a lot of trouble usually as it causes him to be extremely blunt without taking enough regard to other 's feelings. His rashness is multiplied tenfold when he's angry, as he becomes very prone to be an all around bitch to those that betray him."

The underlined is what I tried to convey as acts without thinking. Of course, as it's literally in the middle of another flaw, I understand what you mean by you couldn't find it. I'll add something to make it clearer

second quote-being blunt is another way of saying being honest, that is not a flaw. Yes, technically it also includes a rudeness of sorts, which makes you less cooperative, but that´s only really valid if your character is a bit of an ass to begin with, it doesn´t work on someone´s who´s generally friendly
Well, first I'd like to point out one thing : He's friendly towards those he considers friends, family, etc. He's polite to everyone else. I see the two words as meaning different things : Friendly entailing a form of closeness and polite entailing that the character is socially not a jerk.

Second, Just because someone is friendly or polite doesn't mean they can't accidentally or intentionally hurt someone's feelings by saying what's on their mind. Anyone can be considered rude if ,they say something and someone else takes it the wrong way.

I guess the right way, to word what Kliff is, is to say he's brutally honest. He says whatever is on his mind and if it hurts someone's feelings, he won't register that until it's too late. Of course he'll end up apologizing if it's needed but that doesn't change the fact that he's already said it.

third quote -between bluntness and what I already said about people betraying them first, that is not a real flaw
This was quoted to show the location of where I included the above flaws in the personality.

Fourth quote-again, not a real flaw
This is literally the summed up version of the quote below.
Fifth quote -if it had stopped at the "he never finishes it", it would be in the borderline between being or not a real flaw, but you straight contradicit the only flaw-like thing in that quote
I'm just going to completely erase the last sentence then. That way it will at least be a borderline flaw.

Sixth quote- admitedly a real flaw, depending on scale, but it does have one pretty big conditional in this case, the character has to fail first. As I already explained and am about to again, a real personality flaw causes you to fail, it´s a tendency to make wrong decisions or follow specific judgement impairing negative impulses. This flaw is good if and only if there are other flaws backing it up to make sure it actually can happen without being forced and that there is actually something to fix.
This is where his headstrongness leads to if he ends up being wrong so there's at least one flaw backing it up. After review, however, I agree that it is not in fact a personality flaw, but I also agree that is is a flaw nonetheless. Anyway, I'm not really sure what else to do to it so hopefully it won't majorly affect your decision to approve or deny my Character sheet once I finish them.

Seventh quote- A good flaw, I guess. Again, this is one of those were it´s not like the flaw doesn´t work, but because of the way you typed it in (using only mundane examples) it´s hard for me to trust that it will actually apply when the chips are down. The bigger problem with this one is that WHAT you forget is of extreme importance regarding whether this will actually have any effect.
I'm just going to have to ask that you put your faith in me, then.
:)

The eight quote is basically just repeating what already was there...
It was supposed to as it was placed to show you where I placed the he was forgetful.

- Reads CS -

OK I see the problem. Once again, it's how I typed it. I put
"He also has a habit of just jumping straight into things or saying things without thinking which causes him a lot of trouble usually as it causes him to be extremely blunt without taking enough regard to other 's feelings. His rashness is multiplied tenfold when he's angry, as he becomes very prone to be an all around bitch to those that betray him."

The underlined is what I tried to convey as acts without thinking. Of course, as it's literally in the middle of another flaw, I understand what you mean by you couldn't find it. I'll add something to make it clearer
Nomatter how many times I read it, that still only seems like an "is blunt" statement. Because you say that he says things without thing and jumps straight into things and the consequence of that is he is extremely blunt.

I guess the right way, to word what Kliff is, is to say he's brutally honest. He says whatever is on his mind and if it hurts someone's feelings, he won't register that until it's too late. Of course he'll end up apologizing if it's needed but that doesn't change the fact that he's already said it.
Brutally honest is on a whole other level than just "blunt". As I stated, one of the big aspects of serious flaws is their impact.

I'm just going to have to ask that you put your faith in me, then.
:)
You´re asking for a lot of faith from me... I guess I´ll provide this time.

Nomatter how many times I read it, that still only seems like an "is blunt" statement. Because you say that he says things without thing and jumps straight into things and the consequence of that is he is extremely blunt.

I literally just changed it to this

He also has a habit of just jumping straight into things or saying things without thinking which causes him a lot of trouble usually as it causes him to be brutally honest without taking enough regard to other 's feelings. This also translate to his actions as he tends to jump in without thinking first about the best course of action until he's in the midst of trouble.

Brutally honest is on a whole other level than just "blunt". As I stated, one of the big aspects of serious flaws is their impact.

I realize that now.

You´re asking for a lot of faith from me... I guess I´ll provide this time.

Thank you. I'll try and make you proud

Kliffton Beid Jr.
I don't want to protect the forces of good. I want to help everyone and that means trying to switch the villains over to my side instead of locking them up.
Klifton Beid Jr.

Nicknames: Kliff
Desired Hero Name: The Vocaloid
Chosen Extra Class: Support

Personality

Kliff is a true ambivert. He has no problems whatsoever during social situations and is always extremely polite and helpful to those around him. However, he has a tendency to not become close to other people, due to his preference for focusing on the things he loves to do

Kliff is also extremely intelligent and extremely creative, as well as hardworking and ambitious. Once he sets his sights on doing something, he does whatever he can to do them. Kliff is very passionate towards all art forms, and believes anything can be art if you make it. His favorite things to do are paint, dance, sing, play an instrument, watch a musical, play video gaes, watch anime, read manga, read books, cooking, and a lot of other stuff.

Despite his love for spreading the arts, which involves him getting in front of people all the time, as well as his dream to be a hero who can save everyone, including villains, Kliff doesn't like being the center of attention.

Kliff believes that all people are good, even villains, and that sometimes everyone can just be misunderstood. Because of this, he tries to become acquainted with everyone, though there are only a few people who he considers best friends. Whenever he helps someone out, he always feels like he's on top of the world.

Kliff has a tendency to jump from one thing to another in a second. He always has something on his mind, whether it's something deep and meaningful, something pratical and logical, or something downright silly. He is always coming up with new projects and spends all of his free time working on something. However, most of the times, he ends up starting something but not finishing it. Despite this, when he finds a long term project, he ALWAYS completes it IF he plans on completing it, as long as he remembers to work on it.

The few people he is close to can tell you that Kliff is extremely loyal, fun to be around, friendly, and helpful. To top it off, he's also funny and always making sure those he care about are okay. However, he does take a lot of things personally and is extremely hard on himself whenever he messes up. He also has a tendency to forget to do things because of how much his mind is racing, whether it's something small like brushing his teeth before going to bed, something important like forgetng to do his homework until the class period before it's due, and even some things that are extremely dangerous like looking both ways before crossing the street.

Kliff is also a hopeless romantic. He is constantly daydreaming about the perfect one for him and because of his sexuality of demihomosexual, he has a hard time starting relationships with people, especially if he's not extremely close to them.

Kliff is also very headstrong. He is confident enough in his abilities to know when he (thinks) right. Due to this, when people disagree with him, he has no problem arguing that his way is the best way. Of course, this works best when his way is the best way and it completely backfires when he turns out to be wrong. He is extremely stubborn and strongwilled, especially when his ideals are threatened and as such, many people end up disagreeing with him, which causes a few problems as well. Kliff also refuses to jail/prison villains he defeat without first checking if they are willing to change their ways and if they are, Kliff has no problem going against what society would have him do. Though if the villain, or anyone for that matter, were to break his trust and give Kliff a reason to go back to fighting the villain, Kliff will show no mercy.

Despite his intelligence, creativity, and hard work, Kliff also has moments of idleness. These moments usually strike whenever he feels overwhelmed and stressed out, and when he comes back to reality from a derealization trip. He also has a habit of just jumping straight into things or saying things without thinking which causes him a lot of trouble usually as it causes him to be brutally honest without taking enough regard to other 's feelings. This also translate to his actions as he tends to jump in without thinking first about the best course of action until he's in the midst of trouble. His rashness is multiplied tenfold when he's angry, as he becomes very prone to be an all around bitch to those that betray him. He also refuses to trust or forgive anyone whoever betrays him, unless they make it up to him.

Kliff is a bit moody as well. Whenever he tunes out of reality, he has a tendency of sudden mood swings when he comes back to reality, due to him experiencing things in his mind that feel real to him. On the topic of derealization, Kliff also has to take medication to suppress his sudden urges to zone out all the time, which is a side effect of his power.

Overall, Kliff is extremely hard to get to know but when you do get close to him, having him as a best friend is worth the trouble the process caused.

Eating
Being Active

Disikes
Sitting Still
Judging Others
Sleeping

Fears {s}

Mannerisms
Derealization - He has a medical condition where the world doesn't seem real to him so he starts to zone out into his mind/thoughts/etc until brought back with something (i.e. Pinch Him, Shake Him, Throw hot/cold Water on him
Always wears headphones and a jacket
Sometimes he randomly starts humming or singing, especially when he's bored
Whenever irritated and/or annoyed, his nose starts twitching unconsciously

Backstory {S}

Relationships:
Jack Beid - Biological Father - Super Continuum - With his powerset, he can become stronger or faster at the expense of the other. As such, he was given enhanced speed and strength.

Clarrissa Beid - Biological Mother - Telekinesis - She can move objects and people with her mind.

Christopher Rexington - Adopted Father - Wolf Hybrid - Like a wolf, he is fast, has sharp teeth, has a tail and wolf ears, etc, etc.

I'm open to relationships if anyone wants to talk about it.

Appearances Normal
6e7961297acedd01379a9ff6235a6eca.png

Hero Costume
Helmet

Halo-helmet1.jpg

There are two batteries in the back of the helmet that powers it. This helmet actually has three primary functions : Protection, Inspiration, and Communication.

Protection - Self Explanatory. The helmet is strong enough to withstand up to (Insert Attack Level Here) attacks and besides the whiplash and recoil, protects Kliff's head from major damage.

Inspiration - His helmet also has headphones built in. The headphones play music that is loaded onto a SD Card, which is also inserted into the helmet. Since singing makes Kliff the most powerful, this helps him come up with something to sing.

Communication - There is a microphone in the helmet that works as a cell phone. Once he inputs someone's information into his SD Card, he will be able to call them. However there is a range limitation, just like with regular cell phones. Kliff can also amplify his voice using the mic which is useful in many situations.

Torso

402KCOB-2.jpg

The lightweight vest above with a short-sleeved black undershirt (made from something protective) with his hero branding logo on the sleeves of the shirt and on the back of the vest.
View attachment 328167
The icon on his sleeves

Bottom Half

Very basic. Just some black bottoms that don't have any function other than protecting him from both attacks and public decency laws.

Items: He NEVER goes anywhere without his Headphones and a Notebook full of sketches, song ideas, etc, etc. He also will usually be seen with a jacket on whenever he can get away with having one on.

Skills/talents: Singing, Dancing, Painting/Drawing/Most Visual Arts, Cooking
Kliff's Quirk

Psenergy Charge Times
Talking - Psenergy takes twice as long to charge than it usually does. (2X)
Humming (Sustained Pitch) - Psenergy takes shorter amount of time to charge than talking (1.75X)
Humming (Changing Notes) - Psenergy takes a noticeably shorter amount of time to charge compared to talking (1.5X)
Singing - Normal Rate (1X)

There are many other things that cause the vocal chords to vibrate, but these are the main four that Kliff uses.

Quirk Name : Psion's Voice

Brief Description : Kliff gains psionic abilities whenever he uses his vocal chords. Uses Psionic Energy or Psenergy to use his abilities.

What is Psenergy?

First of all, it is something I made up for the sake of the quirk. Second of all, it is psionic energy and Kliff needs it to use his abilities. Kliff gains Psenergy through eating and sleeping. Sleeping, however, is usually out of the question due to Kliff's insomnia. Once he eats or sleeps, the amount of psenergy he has available increases. However, it is basically locked in a cage inside his body. However, when his vocal chords move, the psenergy leaves the "cage" and travels freely throughout his body. Once outside of the cage, the Psenergy increases Kliff's speed and strength, and also gives him the abilities of telekinesis and telepathy.

Limitations - Psenergy

1. The max amount of Psenergy Kliff can use is directly linked towards how much he ate recently. (Psenergy is similar to radioactive elements because it has a Half Life. It takes 10 minutes for half of whatever Psenergy Kliff has built up to disappear.) A 30 minute battle going full out would require Kliff to have eaten 10000 calories right before the battle starts. Every 100 calories = 1 extra second of maximum time. Although he would most likely never reach this amount, 50000 calories is what he would need to eat to be able to even attempt reaching his maximum of 5 minutes.

2. As soon as his vocal chords starts moving, the psenergy that has left the cage literally starts racing back towards the cage. It always moves faster back towards the cage then it doesn't leaving the cage (2X faster) (Ex. If it takes 4 seconds for Psenergy to leave the cage, it takes 2 seconds for Psenergy to return to the cage)

Limitations on Abilities

*Note : He becomes more powerful at a constant rate not an exponential rate*

Super Strength

The strongest he can become is 10X stronger than he already is. Mathematically, it would take him 5 minutes of nonstop usage of his vocal chords to reach this level.

Super Speed

The fastest he can become is 8X faster than he already is. Mathematically it would take him 5 minutes of non stop usage of his vocal chords to reach this level.

Telekinesis

He can lift up to 50 times his strength when fully charged. It would take him 5 minutes of non stop usage to reach this amount.

He also has an area limit. The maximum area he can control objects in is 50 feet away, but it'd take 5 minutes of nonstop usage to reach this limit.

Limitations due to Kliff's Body

Kliff, as of beginning the RP can only use his vocal chords non-stop for 1 minute and 42 seconds. However, that was under controlled conditions where Kliff was only trying to charge his psenergy.. The highest he's gone in a situation resembling a battle is 53 seconds.

Also, if Kliff isn't fighting on a full stomach then he can completely run out of psenergy before the battle ends.

Also, changing methods of charging (Ex. Talking ---> Singing) in the midst of battle makes Kliff sicker and sicker each time he does it, though how sick is completely random, though it can range from a small cough to a deathly serious disease.

Special Moves
Kinetic Attack - He launches himself towards his opponent and if he gets close enough, he unleashes a barrage of punches and kicks. It is more effective if he's charged for at least 45 seconds.

Idea Idea
Is this good or do you want me to change anything.

Also, I'm just going to make this one character.
Approved!

"There's no such thing as bad kids, all we need to do is guide them in the right direction."
70a35950cd09cc973a48992214d42494.jpg
&& general
NAME: Yori Mae

NICKNAMES: N/A

APPEARANCE: 5'8" (sometimes 6'0" when wearing her best heels) and 127 lbs. Looks quite skinny, but is pretty toned all around. Yori is very pale, due to her habit of staying away from the sun when she can. Her long black hair reaches her posterior, and is kept down all the time. Dark brown eyes. Is also very meticulous on her appearance, making sure to stay clean and pretty in order to attract possible suitors.
&& hero info
HERO NAME: The Guardian Hero, Palatine

HERO STYLE: Yori mostly engages in rescue missions, using her shields to assist in protecting citizens from debris or battle. Due to the nature of her quirk, she's more beneficial in the frontlines, providing support and tanking damage for anyone behind her shields. On occasions where more offensive stances are needed, she uses the shields she creates as a weapon, either by throwing them or bashing it against someone.

NOTABLE FEATS AS A HERO: - Played a major role in countless rescue missions, saving the lives of hundreds.
- Assisted other pro heroes in raids and capture missions, often tanking enemy fire and providing crowd control (stuns/staggering).
- Has created a promotional video for a middle school on the "Dangers of Drinking".

QUIRK: HUMAN SHIELD - An Emitter type, Yori is able to create semi-translucent shields from any exposed skin on her body. They stick to the area they are created from. The shields can be any shape (circular, rectangular, triangular, etc.) they want, however no taller than 3 meters and wider than 6 meters. If she chooses to, the shields can have intricate designs (yet they would be a little hard to see due to the transparency, but still very nice to look at). The shields can have 10 cm spikes protrude from the front, these can either cover the whole shield or clump together in one spot. Again, the shield would take a little longer to form due to the less simplistic design of it. The shields will last until they break or are retracted by her own will. Yori can create shields as long as she's conscious and has exposed skin. There is no cooldown when creating shields.

If Yori chooses to detach the shields from her body, she simply has to pull or push it off. However, because the shield was made from exposed skin, there is quite a bit of consequences involved in doing so. Along with really dry skin (easily curable with a few days of lotion), there is pain. Depending on the size of the shield, the pain can range from a little prick to severe. Since, essentially, she's ripping it off of her skin. Just without the scars to show it.

The smallest shields (basically shields that are NOT bigger than her) are fairly lightweight (2 lbs), however take less damage than larger ones (meaning that they break easily). With these shields, she's able to have a maximum of two of them at the same time. They most simplest ones are created instantaneously, compared to the bigger shields (shields that ARE larger than her). If she decides to create spikes on them, the most it would take is 15 seconds. Detaching these shields from her body, on a scale from 1-10, is a 1. These are the only shields that can be thrown. The most these shields can take, damage-wise, is about 5 hits from a heavy sword (50 punches from a normal kid, 25 from a stronger punch, 15 from a regular sword, etc.). If hit with anything stronger than that, the shield shatters and Yori is susceptible to damage if the shield is not replaced immediately.

041216-134443303-big.jpg

Tower shields offer more protection from damage, but are a little heavier (15 lbs) than small shields. She can only have one of these at one time. These require more strength for Yori to carry and use effectively, and take 30 seconds to form, 45 seconds if she wants to add spikes to them. She must be carrying these shields for them to be any use to her or anyone behind her, as they're a little hard for her to throw herself. Unless another hero is willing and strong enough to rip it off and throw it, than detaching it by her lonesome is a no-go. Despite not being able to throw them, she is still able to bash it against someone or something with a lot more effort than it is with a smaller shield. The pain with removing these shields, on a scale from 1-10, is a 5. The most these shields can take is 10 hits from a heavy sword (using the same equivalences as the smaller shields, it'll go like this: 100 punches from a normal kid, 50 from a stronger one, 30 from a regular sword, etc. This shield could stop a small truck, however it shatters immediately and leaves a large dent on the truck.) These shields cannot be replaced immediately, unlike the smaller ones.

N9E03OI.jpg

The biggest shields she can create, which is anything bigger than her body, are difficult to create but can sustain huge amounts of damage. They're most useful in protecting a large group of people. For them to be functionable, there needs to be solid ground for her to place them on. Carrying these are impossible for her, yet with her whole body and strength, she can keep them standing up by herself. These shields can exceed 100 lbs. If there is any case in which the shield is detached from her body (being pulled away, anyone way stronger than her taking it from her, etc.) then the pain, on a scale from 1-10, reaches 10 or even higher. These shields take a full minute for her to form. She does not add any spikes to these. The most damage these shields can withstand are triple those of the smaller shields, including one large explosion.

SPECIAL MOVES: BUCKLER TOSS! - Taking the smaller shields she creates, she can throw it across a room. The farthest she can throw it is 4 meters. They don't do a lot of damage, but can stagger or stun an enemy. These shields will shatter immediately upon hitting its target.

AEGIS BASH! - Yori uses her strength to bash her shield against someone or something. If spikes are added, the damage is increased. These shields will reduce its lifespan by half when it hits its target.

ESCUTCHEON CRUSH! - Creating the biggest shield she can, Yori detaches it from her body and pushes it forward to let it drop onto villains or things. Can be used as a platform too.

SCREEN SKATE! - Using the smallest shields, Yori detaches it and places it under her feet to skate down hills or terrain deemed fit for sliding/skating around on. This could also work by taking off her shoes and creating the shield from her feet rather than anywhere else on her body.

HERO COSTUME: The sole purpose of the ridiculous amounts of exposed skin in her costume is the ability to use her shields in several places. Meaning, she can form her shield wherever there's skin for it. On her thighs, arms, hands, shoulders, etc. Otherwise, the rest of the costume is pure aesthetic.
4a1a0b3bcac273502b0415ec3ed3a4d9.jpg

WHAT WILL THEY TEACH: Math

REASON FOR BECOMING A TEACHER: Yori is fond of children, and wants nothing more but to lead them in the right way in being a capable and great hero. While she helps pave the way for future pro heroes, she gets the chance to take care of them and treat them as if they were her own family.

HOW SHE HELPED THE SCHOOL: Working as a financial consultant for PSA.
&& persona
PERSONALITY: Yori has the personality of a 'Wine Mom' with the drinking habits of a 'Vodka Aunt.' As the name 'Wine Mom' entails, she's an older woman who drinks and is much more sincere and classy than the 'Vodka Aunt.' Along with her sincerity, comes a great deal of compassion for her students, friends, and family. She wants to be the person they can look up to and ask for help, just like her family is. Yori knows that some people aren't satisfied with their lives and have some bad life experiences, so she tries her best to care for each and every person she can. She makes sure to remember everyone's names, interests, quirks, and anything she can about them so those people can feel like someone cares about them. Just for the sake of other people, she tries to stay up to date with modern culture just so she can connect with them more.

She's one to inspire and encourage everyone she meets. Yori finds ways to lift the spirits of others around her, whether it's by small compliments, give them advice on anything, or even being their impromptu wing-man, she will do anything she can to help them out. She loves to hear people laugh and see them having a good time, one of her life goals being "improve the lives of all the good citizens in the world!" Yori can be seen as a little too overprotective, though.

Yori grew up in a rather large family, so it's only natural that the love her family gave her had passed down onto her as well. She has always found babies and children cute, finding ways to make them laugh and smile at her. Whenever she's on the bus she waves at the babies who stare at her and makes funny faces at them. Her siblings are always asking Yori to take care of the little rascals when they're busy and she's not, and she's happy to oblige them. Because of her family-oriented view, she treats her students as if they were her own family. She loves all of them, even the most difficult students.

One way to easily describe her, is that she's a high functioning alcoholic. She's in denial about it, even though all the evidence is in her purse, but she's managed to not fall into the typical alcoholic stereotype. Her life isn't in disarray, considering that her life is pretty great so far (besides not having a spouse at the age of 37). She knows she drinks a lot, but due to her achievements and success, she believes she's fine. However, if she knows that a student is secretly drinking (by this point in her life, she's a master of detecting symptoms), she will try to convince them that it's not a good idea at all, and that she's always there for them. All in all, she cares about other people more than she cares about herself.

That leads to her dangerous habit of self-sacrificing and acting reckless in order to protect others. No matter what, she will do anything for another's well-being. If it's running in front of enemy fire, getting in trouble for another person, or hurting herself for them, she'd do it. As her name Yori implies, she's a "servant of the people." Truth be told, along with her willingness to get hurt for others, she's also quite the masochist. She takes pleasure in pain if it's for the good of the people. It's rarely a sexual tendency, though.

Despite such a nurturing and warmhearted disposition, when in the company of many families and couples by herself, she gets very envious, and it shows on her face. She's in a bad mood from start to finish, but she never argues or starts a fight of any sort. If asked about it, she covers it up with a joke and a laugh, but it's obvious she's seething and despondent. She obfuscates and dances around the topic of her being upset. This gets especially worse around certain holidays such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc.

- Her hidden flask collection
- Seeing her students try their best and excel
- Alcohol of any kind
- Planning big weddings that will never happen

DISLIKES: - Seeing and hearing children cry
- Loud and rambunctious music
- People who hate kids
- Students who drink and do drugs
- Her doctor telling her to stop drinking

FEARS: - Failing to teach a child important life lessons
- Not being able to save enough people

MANNERISMS: - Talks excessively
- Fiddles with her clothes a lot
- Drinks a little more than what is considered average
- Occasionally prays
- When meeting new people, she looks at their hands and tries to find wedding rings

SKILLS/TALENTS: - Hiding large amounts of alcohol in her items
- Practically drinking a whole bar and not throwing up or knocking out

ITEMS: - Large purse
- 3 Flasks, all a different type of alcohol
- Wallet (Surprise! It's also a hidden flask)
- Small bottles of lotion and moisturizers (Half of them are hidden flasks as well)
- Pack of cigarettes (She doesn't smoke often, but on really stressful days she turns to them)

THEME: In My Mind - Amanda Palmer

&& in-depth
BACKGROUND: Yori Mae grew up in a large, loving, and religious family. Siblings, cousins, nieces, nephews, aunts, and uncles have come and gone to the Mae's family home, cramming themselves in and being all the support and care they need for each other. Everyone has been helpful and kind towards one another, no sign of tension or disputes that would break them apart at all. This kind of household has forever been a goal of hers for the future, seeing how it's affected her personality so much, she hopes that her children would be the same as well.

Ever since Yori was a young girl, she has always looked up to her father, Mamoru Mae, or better known as Palatine (latin for paladin, meaning 'servant'), whom she received her quirk from. He used to come home from rescue jobs with little gifts for everyone, something she had looked forward to every time he was gone. Even at such a young age, Mamoru instilled only the best traits and outlook on life into her. And for everything she does and believes in, she thanks her father for. The day he finally passed due to old age was disappointing, but Yori was glad that he had gone so peacefully.

By this point, Yori had no desire to take on her father's legacy as Palatine, and only wanted to live a normal life from the hectic villains. When she had entered college, she had expected herself to work to the best of her ability and gain a better education, in order to receive a job without the use of her quirk. Never would her family or herself have foreseen that she'd be stumbling around parties in search of liquored-up drinks. What had started off as a dare by her peers turned into a crippling addiction that would lead her to drop out of school, 4 years of tuition and time wasted. She looked to her family for support, and that's exactly what they gave her. While her addiction was never killed off, she managed to find a way to live with it and pass off as a high-functioning alcoholic.

During her time in college and afterwards, she'd began dating around in search of that special someone to start a family with. She knew her family would bother her about it, and her siblings were starting their own families as well, so she had to start soon. Unfortunately, none of her partners could understand and handle her alcoholism and constant mention of children, yet she remains adamant that she'd find her hubby. After halting all dating for a while, she'd entertained the idea of taking up the Palatine name and becoming a pro hero. Half of her had thought that she might find more possible suitors if she was more famous and had a stable job, and the other half had decided that this would be a good fit for her due to her caring personality and capable quirk.

And so, she applies for her hero license, and through hard work, receives it at the age of 27. For a good 8 years she works as a pro hero, engaging in all types of missions to save and protect the good citizens of Japan. However, the thoughts of family and children had begun to creep back into her head. She was unsatisfied with her current life, and wanted to be able to help all the kids she could. Just seeing them while she was saving them from danger was not uplifting and positive enough. Yori wanted to be able to see the children smiling and having the best time they can, not crying from an injury or scarred by villain attacks and disasters. As much as she'd love to help rescue them as well, at the end of the day, she chose to be selfish for just once.

Yori moves on from saving lives outside to inside the classroom. Or at least, helping out the creation of PSA. Originally she helped work as a financial consultant for the founders of PSA, using the information she'd learned during her time at college in order to help the start-up create their school. Hell, she had even thrown in what little money she had not spent on alcohol to help them. After the construction of PSA was completed, she knew this would be her opportunity to get the chance to help the kids who'd come by.

RELATIONSHIPS: - Mamoru Mae (Father): The two of them had a very close relationship, and because of that, Yori felt confident enough to take his name as Palatine, the Guardian Hero. His quirk was also Human Shield.
- Ran Miyamoto (Mother): Of course, Ran and Yori were just as close as her and her dad. She was the one who helped Yori the most get over her depressed stupor when she had began drinking and dropped out. Ran was born quirkless.
- Sisters and Brothers of Yori: At least 5 of them. Yori appreciates them so much and loves it when they ask her to babysit.
- Masaru Kurosawa ( Trombone Trombone ): Occasional drinking buddies, coworkers at PSA. Kurosawa is a victim (one of MANY) of her constant joking and badgering on marrying her.

OTHER: - Yori has a bunch of books on caring for babies and children. They're scattered around her home and she has at least one of these books in her purse.
- Yori went to college for finance. She knows her way around filing taxes and whatnot.

Last edited:
Akumo || Ko

black_star_madness___soul_eater_by_kendarakuma-d4k0ayq.png

G E N E R A L
Full Name: Akumo No Ko
Hero Title: Black
Star
Nickname: Ko
giphy.gif

H I S T O R Y
Akumo is a child with many problems that he would rather not let out. He sets up a smile on his face, but is better as shown to hide all the bruises and pains he's had to go through his entire life. He doesn't have the luxury of bragging about his childhood memories, playing outside, helping set the table for dinner. No . . . He can't even think about such thoughts.

Akumo's father, named Akuma, but better known to the Heroes and Villains as White✩Star, is a highly trained Assassin. He's a mercenary, someone who kills others for his own personal gain, to fulfill his sadistic nature, or for, well, money. Akuma is apart of the "League of Assassins", more or less a large association that consisted of Assassins, mercenaries, and overall just plain killers who Akumo titled in as his "Family". The League of Assassins are often given the name of the Star Demons, due to each and every member of this family harboring a sort of Star like stamp somewhere on their body. And the most powerful of the ones in the family were given a title that resembled a color and a star, as you can see Akumo being recognized as White✩Star. He is recognized as the leader of the Star Demons, and is the most ruthless of them all. Feared among most, and is a force that the Heroes have been trying to eradicate for a very long time.

His mother, however, is not so terrifying. His mother is a fair maiden from a broken family. Her name, was Raibata. Rai was beautiful, kind, warming, and loving. Regardless of how her one and only child came to be, she loved him till the very end. She came from a poor, poor family. Very poor. Her mother had died, she'd already lost a few siblings to sicknesses, and her father was currently sick. He was juggling as many jobs as she could, and he was practically on his Death-Bed. She was the first child, and the oldest out of her family. So she had to be the provider. She was a Hero, and worked extremely hard as one. Black Rose, she called herself. With the oh so powerful Corruption Quirk. But, then it happened. Her father fell very ill, and was calling for her. She went home right away, just in time to hear her fathers final words. He just kept crying, and reaching up to the ceiling. He preached about his life, his time, his mistakes, regrets, everything. His biggest regret, however, was that he was unable to give his family the luxury they deserved. And with that, he died. The paramedics came, but it was too late. He was dead. She quit her job as a Hero, deciding to spend her time looking after her many siblings. Her father had left money for about a month in their current condition, and her other jobs were putting such a strain on her body. And then, her youngest sibling fell ill. All hope was lost . . .

Until he arrived at her doorstep.

A man in white clothing, bowing at he door with a limo behind him. He introduced himself as a man with no record, no heritage, and no history. But just a man that represented another, of which was looking for a bride. He offered money, and lots of it, for her hand in marriage, and the honor for her to bare his child. She hesitated, but, it didn't seem as if she had much choice. And suddenly, like that, all her responsibilities were taken away. Her family was taken care of, her fathers bills, any debts. It was all just . . . gone. And her? She was to soon marry a man she'd never met before. But when she was ridden into the compound, she realized that everything wasn't as she'd imagined. She was led out by many people, before being pushed into a room. Almost an hour later, someone opened the door . . . And standing there, was a villain.

White✩Star.

She panicked, jumping back and holding onto whatever she could. Without giving him time to react, so let herself move on instinct, activating her Corruption Quirk and going forward to attack him. But he simply dodged her, and kicking her to the side. She crashed through the chair that she had sat in, turning to attack him again, but found a blade held to her throat. The man glared at her, his eyes blazing with energy. That's when she realized, who she'd agreed to marry. The leader of the Star Demons, a man that left his victims destroyed. White✩Star . . . She'd made a deal with the Devil.

The arrangements went as followed. She would disappear off of the face of the earth, they'd fake her death in a car accident. Her family was to keep receiving the money, out of the kindness of her once to be husbands heart, and she was to bare the child of White✩Star. And if she tried to resist, as she had, Akuma would have each and every single living member of her family be killed in an instant, and their heads would be sent to her in a basket. And even then he'd still force her to bare his child. She didn't have much choice, and the child known as Akumo would be born.

Akumo was born the child of these two, being raised as a monster. Combat, the quickest way to kill someone, the human anatomy, pressure points, everything. His Quirk emerged, being called "Dark Tether", but it came late, two years after the normal age. He was treated as nothing more than a weapon, and was treated as a dog by his fellow siblings, as they were jealous of him. After all, his father called him his "Perfect Creation". A weapon to be used that would grow up to be the strongest member of the Star Family. A never ending demon that would do as he was told, without question. But, there was a small problem. His mother. Rai added the smallest amount of human preference in the little boys life, allowing for him to not just be a weapon for the League. He was her child, and it would stay that way. Regardless of how many times he ran to her crying, bruised and cut, stained and bleeding. No matter how many times Akuma hit him, or how many times he asked her if he was a monster. She would never change. She was the only one who seemed to treat him with any sort of humanity. If it wasn't for her, he would not have been the way he is now.

Then, on his 10th birthday, he was "marked" with the emblem of the Star Demons. Shown by a star like emblem on his right shoulder. And he was to make his first official kill, to mark him as a true member of the clan. He was panicking, as he generally just didn't want to hurt anyone. He wasn't a killer, and he didn't want to become one. But his mother assured him, everything would be fine. And she kissed his forehead, telling him she loved him no matter what he did. Then, that night, in the middle of the facility, everyone was cheering as he held his sword. He walked up to the stage, hearing all the cheers and screams from other members of the League. He took a deep breath, as the man he'd recognized as his father for most of his life walked towards him. "My son, today, you take on your rightful place with us, in our family. My son, my greatest creation, and my greatest weapon. Today you take on the name of Black★Star. It's time for you to break the chains that tethered you to your old life, and become anew!"

That's when his father gave his a black and white katana, and brought in the person he was ordered to kill . . . It was his mother. He immediately shook his head, whispering to his father, begging him to not let him do this. But his father just pushed him forward, and ordered him to do it. Akumo raised the katana, about to strike down, but stopped. He couldn't do it, it was impossible. How was he supposed to kill the woman he'd loved for so long all his life? Dropping to his knees with tears streaming down his eyes, he shook his head and told his father he couldn't do it. He was only a child! How did he expect him to do something so horrific? His father, enraged, pushed him aside and grabbed the sword. Akumo couldn't remember what he had said, or much of anything that night, since everything went fuzzy the second he saw his mothers head fell off of her shoulders.

When he woke up, he wasn't in the facility any more. No, he was in a hospital, with people he didn't recognize. When he tried to get up, they only pushed him back down, and ordered for him to lay still. That's when a woman, one of the nurses, walked up to him and smiled. She told him that she was her aunt, and when they were done treating him she'd explain everything. And soon enough, when he was released from the hospital, she told him. The woman was the sister of his mother, her name was Alexis. Alexis told him about his mother, their past, how she grew up, her selling herself, and then the car crash. But she didn't believe she was dead. And soon enough, it came to be true she wasn't. A mole was placed in the League of Assassins, and had kept an eye on both Rai and Akumo for the past few years. They'd planned to ambush them much sooner, but with Akumas talk of the "perfect weapon" it made them more curious. It wasn't till tonight that they finally started their ambush, but it was too late. Not in time to save his mother. But, they were able to take her child, Akumo.

Akumo from that point on lived with his new found Aunt, visiting the other members of his mothers family day by day. He went to school, made friends, and was otherwise a normal boy. But his history was no secret, it was obvious where he was from. From the star branded on his right arm, to the star like pupils that came to him when he felt excited. He was a Star Demon, no matter how much he tried to hide it. He soon got the name, The Demon Child, and was treated like an outcast by fellow peers and even most adults. He grew up alone, no friends, no allies, with the only people he had to care about were his now remaining family. He grew his motivation, his want, what drives him. He tells everyone that it's so he can grow up and be an awesome and super cool hero like his mother. But in truth, he has one mission and one mission only. To kill his father. He doesn't care how, he doesn't care what happens afterwards, nothing matters except killing his father.

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 5'8"

Weight: 162 ib

Hair Color: Akumos hair is light blue hair, like all other members of the Star Family. His hair is spiky, shaped almost in the form of a Star. His hair seems to stay consistent in shape, except for a few hair cuts, and other things that amount for exceptions.

Eye Color: His eyes are a beautiful sea greed, which when caught in the light, makes this spectacular reflection that has caught many attention. Though, more or less a Genetic malfunction in the history of his family and passed on Quirks, they have the strange ability to turn into stars when he's excited in any particular emotion. Other than slightly making him a bit bloodthirsty, nothing doesn't change much. The more excited he is, the larger the star.

Other: On his right shoulder is the Star Emblem of the Star Demons.

P E R SO N A L I T Y
Akumo is an overconfident, more than annoying, cocky, irritating, pretentious, and particularly horrendously agitating prick. He's made more enemies than he has friends in a month, at one point, he was even hated by almost every single student and staff member of his Elementary and middle School. A feat unknown to many. But unlike the not so fan favorite insufferable cock yodeler, Bakugou, his overconfidence and cockiness doesn't derive from his need to be better than his classmates. It derives from his need to be better than everyone. Regardless of Rank, power, or stature, he doesn't take crap from anybody, and has been shown to do idiotic things at first step just to feed his egotistical nature. Unlike Bakugou, who at least somewhat respects the Hero Association and it's hierarchy, Lucas couldn't give a single fuck. He doesn't care who you are, where you've come from, your past, or your back ground, if you stand in the way of his victory, he will squash you like a bug under his shoe. His craziness can be pretty much summed up by "Pure Madness".

But even though he seems to be an annoying Prick, he's actually quite loving and kind. He was bullied most of his life, even till now, he is still seen as the "Demons Child", a "Spawn of Hell". Though he himself had never done anything wrong, he carried the weight of everyone pains on his shoulders, as well as the weight of all the people his family had killed. But, his Aunt had always said that despite how he was treated, how mean the others were, they'd never seen that precious smile leave young Akumos face. He would never let himself be sad, or depressed, he's too "Badass" for that. Bringing up what most would call stupidity, but what he calls "Never giving up". His will is insanely high. When he puts his mind to something, NOTHING, not even the thought of DEATH ITSELF can offset him. He laughs in the face of fear, and welcomes death, hell, he embraces it. But regardless of pure logic, he says he won't die, and he won't. It's his complete and utter drive to just do anything, and the fact that regardless of how reckless it is, how insane it is, or how much of the odds seem to not be in his favor, he will still prevail in the end because he put his mind to it, and never once let doubt stray into his head. Some say he's an idiot, others say he has a death wish, but what does he say? He says he's brave.

H E R O
Hero Name (Soon to be): Black★Star

Extra Class: Mentoring

Hero Costume:
c0594e10fba907cf929d71c6e7fdbd9f883ccb9d_hq.jpg

His Costume when he just started out, before his training with his Quirk, consists of large fit shoes, half black half grey, with a white star printed in it's front. He wears long and baggy shorts, stopping a few inches above his shoes, exposing skin. He wears a large black tank top like shirt made from a hard material, though with a cone like concept to it around his neck. A grey zipper like form is on the right side of his, leaning on his right arm. He also wears two gloves, which stop around just bellow where his first joints are in his hands. On the backside of his hand of the glove, there is a gap where it's grey, and a star is there. A fun fact, every single part of his costume is weighted, from his shoes, to the obvious weights in his gloves. He uses a regular long Katana, with the blade being white. The focus of his costume was to give him easy mobility where ever he went, and well, it just looks cool. It doesn't have anything to help with his quirk, since he could barely use it.

f4ebfa17519c24e538732ce17dc643adf8d82d83_hq.jpg

After his training, his costume doesn't seem to have changed that much. Though he traded in his sharp black tank top like shirt, for a sleeker one, with a softer material, making it easier to move around in. As well as the cone around his neck with the grey strip now gone, replaced with the clumped of dark thread of his turtle neck. His pants have been replaced for longer ones, with the turtle neck like top stretching around it slightly, closed by a grey and black wrap. His shoes are the same. Though he's traded in his gloves for dark wraps around his fingers and hands. His blade has been replaced for a longer, sleeker one. Though he still has nothing to aid with his quirk, since he couldn't think of anything.

Quirk: {S]

Special Moves: {S}

Items: {S}
(Will add more later)

S K I L L S
Star Demon Assassination Techniques: While not really being able to use his Quirk, hell he can barely surface the darkness from it's pores, what he does have is combat. He was raised most of his life with the Star Demons, and trained by not only his father, but the Leagues most powerful assets. He knows many Assassination techniques, and techniques used to disarm and disable his enemies. He has knowledge over the human anatomy, knowing where the joints are, human weaknesses, etc. etc. He is also extremely versed in hand to hand combat.
- Acupuncture: Something he learned about, originally a sort of healing technique for spiritual doctors. He edited it slightly, allowing him to use it mid combat, able to disarm and disable someone with it. But this also makes him a good doctor, as he knows every part of the human body, and is able to work on that to help someone.

Cooking: A lesser known skill of his, but, he is extremely good at cooking. Like, impossibly good. He can make an amazing cuisine just out of home ingredients. He often cooks to take his mind off of things.

M I S C

Extra
- Fighting
- Weapons
- Heroes

Dislikes
- Math
- Studies
- Anything that has to do with actual school
- Losing
- People acting as if they're better than him
- The entire League of Assassins
- Clothes that limit his movement

Fears
- His father
- Nightmares of his mother
- Bugs

Mannerisms: Laid back, easy to get along with (if you took the time to try to get to know him). He may look great in a suit, but he doesn't have any actual well rounded "manners". He often comes out as rude in all honesty.

Relationships:
Akuma Re Ko - Also known as White✩Star, leader of the League of Assassins, and his father.
Raibata Horo - His mother, and the once fabled hero Black Rose.
Alexis Horo - His Aunt, and his Guardian. Also known as the Hero White Rose.

Things to Note:
- He sucks at working with others
- Is a stubborn prick
- He has living siblings, of which most still stalk him due their fathers orders.
- He can barely use his Quirk for shit.
- He eats at least 10 mangoes each day.
- He needs glasses but is too stubborn to wear them cus they don't look cool.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
But even though he seems to be an annoying Prick, he's actually quite loving and kind.
this one sentence basically wrecks your whole personality. It was going somewhat good (since I told you you guys that I wanted to avoid cannon mentions if at all possible, the fact you mentioned bakugou some three times in your personality alone is not something I´m a fan of, but whatever), with your character having legitimate flaws and being a very potentially interesting character...

then you threw that out the window for generic bullied and misderstood gary stu.

like, you can be an annoying prick AND loving and kind, or heck, you can discard any number of those things, but the character needs actual real flaws and the sentence I quoted basically goes and says that all his flaws are basically just how others perceive him rather than his actual way of being.

He was treated as nothing more than a weapon, and was treated as a dog by his fellow siblings, as they were jealous of him
This sentence is self-contraditory. Pick one either people were jealous or he was treated like a weapon/dog, it just doesn´t make the slightest bit of sense to have both

A mole was placed in the League of Assassins, and had kept an eye on both Rai and Akumo for the past few years. They'd planned to ambush them much sooner, but with Akumas talk of the "perfect weapon" it made them more curious. It wasn't till tonight that they finally started their ambush, but it was too late. Not in time to save his mother. But, they were able to take her child, Akumo.
Curious? Professional heroes are especially trained to deal with villains, they wouldn´t reschedule an arrest out of curiosity

But his history was no secret
Except this demon clan thing would have long since been caught if it was that public of knowledge.

This is the biggest problem with your backstory, overdrama aside. Boku no hero takes places in a world whose society is overflowing with heroes, to the point where it´s become a competitive business. Any villain stupid enough to show their villany in the light of way is caught pratically immediately. This demon clan organization would have been taken down decades prior to any of this if they were this obvious about it, ESPECIALLY if there was a mole inside. Heck, even famous villains like the league of villains often end up not being public knowledge, in order to avoid starting a panic.
In short, one of the two must happen:
*either the clan was a lot more secretive and nobody knew about them, meaning the mother would have recognized the guy and nobody would be bullying your character
*or your clan was stupidly obvious and could therefore not be be composed of master assassins but most of them would have to be utter idiots, most likely including their leader, and they would have to be fairly recent.

Alternatively, you´d have to drop the clan thing entirely, but since it is such a major part of your backstory I imagine you don´t want to do that

Quirk: {S]

Items: {S}
(Will add more later)
You still haven´t Pmed this to me

Star Demon Assassination Techniques: While not really being able to use his Quirk, hell he can barely surface the darkness from it's pores, what he does have is combat. He was raised most of his life with the Star Demons, and trained by not only his father, but the Leagues most powerful assets. He knows many Assassination techniques, and techniques used to disarm and disable his enemies. He has knowledge over the human anatomy, knowing where the joints are, human weaknesses, etc. etc. He is also extremely versed in hand to hand combat.
- Acupuncture: Something he learned about, originally a sort of healing technique for spiritual doctors. He edited it slightly, allowing him to use it mid combat, able to disarm and disable someone with it. But this also makes him a good doctor, as he knows every part of the human body, and is able to work on that to help someone.
Yeah, no. He could be highly trained, but this "pressure points" thing is a bit too much of a stretch. I can buy knowing how to disarm people, but not disabling them, especially considering this is a fifteen year old.

Plus knowing human body AND super rigorous physical training which considering the major trauma he probably didn´t keep up after leaving the clan, I don´t see how you can even mix these things in that span of time

Name
Gen Shiryoku

Nicknames
G
Specs

Hero Name
Vision

Height

6'2"

Weight
165 lbs

What they will teach
Homeroom (Class A)

Appearance
__original_drawn_by_saiga_tokihito__227c8298f6bc8e564b2e78ccfcd5e97b.jpg

Hero Costume
The main part of Gen's hero costume is a pair of goggles designed by himself. Ordinarily, the lenses are heavily tinted, preventing anyone from seeing his eyes. By pressing a small button located on the side, the lenses retract into the frames, allowing Gen to use certain parts of his Quirk without obstruction.

Like the goggles, the remainder of the costume has a dark color, allowing him to blend into environments with low light. While it does possess protective padding, the suit is designed with a focus on providing mobility, rather than defense. Kept as light as possible without completely sacrificing safety, Gen is able to move freely in his costume and maneuver at full speed without being hampered by large weights.

Personality
Calm and collected, Gen is a man that is able to retain his composure in the most dire of circumstances. Preferring to keep a level head and analyze a situation, he's not one to make rash decisions without thinking of the consequences. However, once he determines the optimal course of action, the man carries it out in a swift and efficient manner.

Aware that not everyone thinks before acting, Gen tries to keep an eye out for those that risk endangering themselves and others. He prefers to keep his interference limited to gentle reminders and simple advice, but not everyone is willing to listen to reason. This makes hotheaded individuals particularly difficult to deal with.

Notably skilled when it comes to observation, Gen notices the little things about people. He picks up on their facial expressions, gestures, and tone, usually able to discern how they feel. While he is good at picking up on things, he isn't too great at following on his observations if it doesn't involve taking down a villain. He is often unsure about how to cheer someone up, preferring to pass along his mental notes and leave the emotional support to a person that is more proficient. Still, he will try his best, attempting to think of an appropriate response that would hopefully get the job done. This doesn't always lead to an ideal result, as his attempts at providing emotional support leave much to be desired. Without much experience in attending to matters of the heart, Gen can only muster simple advice that can be found anywhere, handing out common phrases such as "don't worry" and "do your best".

The decision to delegate more sensitive tasks to others stems from a lack of confidence in his own abilties. While he may be talented in certain areas, he assumes that others with more experience have a higher level of skill. Although, he will still put forth his best effort.

With an accomplished pro hero as a father, Gen always tries to live up to the man's legacy. He does so to a harmful degree, often placing too much stress on his body by trying to tackle more than he can handle. He does the same when it comes to his attempts at being a proper teacher, constantly pushing himself to make improvements. Whether physically or emotionally, he neglects his own needs, placing more importance on his goals and what he believes to be best for others.

Despite being generally friendly, Gen has a tendency to separate himself from a situation when he feels that he is no longer necessary. It is easy for him to come to this conclusion, which keeps him on the move. He'll leave things to people more qualified, focusing on areas where he could be of more use. Of course, others take this antisocial behavior personally, as he doesn't always convey his motivations properly.

While he is normally a calm individual, Gen has a tendency to play up the more aloof and apathetic aspects of his personality. He tries to bury negative emotions, not allowing them to show on his face in order to prevent others from worrying about him, or something else that might trouble them. He does this to an unhealthy degree, bottling up stress and anxiety that would be better off released.

When in the classroom, Gen comes off as a bit intimidating, speaking with a flat tone in his voice that is accompanied by a blank expression. However, in reality, this is only a result of the man trying to conceal his emotions. Hiding his worries about being an educator behind a mask, he acts as he believes an ideal teacher would, displaying a calm attitude at all times.

Even with his skills of observation, Gen's focus on trying to follow his image of an ideal educator can leave him blind to certain issues. He can often hold back on the advice that comes naturally to him, instead choosing to rely on the word of those around him. He does not immediately see how this can negatively impact people, as he is still inexperienced. Despite having great motivation to improve, he is misguided, focusing on the wrong things, such as trying to live up to an ideal that lives within his mind.

By clinging to an image that does not represent his true thoughts and using it as a means to achieve his own goals, his sight becomes limited. He assumes that his normal reactions are incorrect and refrains from following through with them. Even if it doesn't match what his heart and mind tell him, he'll act according to the persona he puts on, using it as a way to achieve the goals that he is set on. Without trust in himself, he believe that it is the only way possible.

Gen cares for children very much, wanting to leave a positive impact on as many as possible. He is equally caring about his job, always looking for ways to improve in order to provide a better environment for his students. Still inexperienced, he does worry about his performance and the impact it can have on others. Unlike with most of his troubles, Gen doesn't hide this from his colleagues, seeking advice from his seniors. Although, he tries not to let his students take notice.

There are few things that can break his composure, being an amicable individual that tries to be understanding of others. However, when the things he cares about are threatened, such as his family and friends, cracks begin to form. While he does still try to maintain a level head, Gen is noticeably more ruthless in these moments, using a more aggressive and active style that contrasts from his preference to simply observe. His tone becomes noticeably sharper and he doesn't pull any punches, constantly staying on the attack.

Teaching
Ice cream
Film noir
Bird watching
Building

Dislikes
Alcohol
The heat
Dust
Loud noises

Fears
Failing as an educator
Failing to protect someone

Mannerisms
Gen has a habit of scratching the back of his neck when uncomfortable or embarrassed.

Relationships
Sei Shiryoku- Gen's adoptive father. The two share a strong bond as parent and child, having lived in the same home and fought on the same field. Gen has a deep respect and admiration for the man, viewing him as his personal hero. He tries very hard to live up to the legacy his father built, not wanting to disgrace the person that he owes everything to.

Nori Shiryoku- Gen's adoptive sister. Like with his father, Gen has a close relationship with his sister. He is grateful to her for accepting him into the family as if he was a blood relative, treated no different from a real brother. Nori is the one person that he cannot hide anything from, as she is always able to tell when something is wrong.

Kanso Shiryoku- Gen's adoptive nephew. Since the child's birth, Gen quickly took the role of a doting uncle, often spoiling him. He tries to be someone that his nephew can look up to in the future.

Backstory
Gen was raised in an orphanage, left in the care of the institution by parents that he did not know. He was one of several other children that came from similar backgrounds, all of them sharing the same space and possessions. Like them, he would have thoughts of the mother and father that had abandoned him. He would often wonder about the circumstances that led them to their decisions. Had he done something wrong? If he had, the boy couldn't remember, having always been in the group home since his earliest memories.

Left with only a limited staff to look after numerous children, it was difficult to provide each one with the attention that they needed, especially when the young ones began to manifest their Quirks. As one of those children deprived of that attention, Gen was often left in solitude. It wasn't as though he didn't understand the position the workers were in, knowing that they were doing their best. Still, the neglect fed the insecurities that had festered inside of him. The other children took notice of this early on.

While he never threw tantrums or bursted into tears, Gen was surrounded by a rather gloomy atmosphere. Usually silent and tucked away in a corner, the boy was hard to approach. This was a result of his tendency to maintain a neutral expression, lacking the energy of the surrounding children as he was often lost in his own thoughts. Limited interaction with others had also led him to be uncertain of how to approach people, visibly lacking the sufficient social skills to do so, despite his desires. While he wasn't on the receiving end of any harsh treatment, the other children were visibly uncomfortable in his presence. It was not their intention to do so, but this had an adverse on his prospects of finding a new home, as those that came in looking to adopt would assume that he was problematic. With the institution already struggling to find new homes for those that lived there, Gen would be left to stay for quite some time.

Throughout the years, things hadn't changed much. His relationship with the others in the orphanage remained the same, even new additions coming to treat him in a similar manner upon seeing how the elder children reacted to him. It was the same for the students at the school that he attended. Of course, he knew that this was only the result of his actions. He had accepted things, his overall situation being nothing to complain about. He had food, a roof over his head, and it wasn't as if he was treated cruelly.

The majority of his time was spent dedicated to pursuing an interest that had formed during the long periods spent alone, Gen having a fascination with machinery and design. The trinkets that he built were simple, but being able to accomplish something on his own provided a feeling of satisfaction. While his Quirk was not flashy by any means, it was useful for his hobby. That was more than enough for him.

While he may have accepted things as they were, Gen still had a desire to connect with others. An opportunity to satisfy that desire would come in the form of a school excursion, all students able to bond with one another as they shared the same space for three days. However, it was not the trip itself that would lead to the great shift in his life.

After an accident befell the class as they traveled to their destination, students and teachers alike were lost within a maze of rubble and smoke that resulted from the wayward attack of a villain. Gen would awaken within the arms of one of the heroes that arrived in order to deal with the situation, only suffering a few cuts. Things had calmed down a bit after the villain was subdued, but the civilians hadn't been fully recovered.

Worrying for the safety of those that remained lost, Gen would use his Quirk in an attempt to aid in the rescue efforts, weakly pointing out what he could see to the man that held him. When the last person had been recovered, Gen blacked out once again after releasing a sigh of relief. However, worry still awaited him when he regained consciousness, wondering if he would be arrested for using his abilities in the open. Thankfully, it fell under the exception of using one's Quirk to protect a life, as he would later find out.

He never forgot the sensation that welled up inside of him during that moment. Joy and relief merged together, replacing the feelings of doubts and worry. The warmth in his chest still lingered. He didn't do it with any specific motive, simply wanting to help the people that were in front of him. It was a pleasant feeling.

That event gave him the opportunity to accomplish what he always wanted, able to connect with the people he had watched from a distance. Slowly, he learned how to interact with others, the gloom that seemed to stick with him for years now beginning to fade. It was a time that he doubted would actually come.

While he enjoyed his remaining time in the orphanage, it would eventually come to an end. Gen only truly realized how his previous actions would affect his life when he was taken out of that home. The man that had decided to take him in was familiar, recognized as the hero that had saved him that day. Apparently, the man had seen something in him when they met. While it was still small and rough around the edges, the kid had the spirit of a hero.

Adopted by the hero known as Higher Mind, Gen was welcomed into the man's home as if he was a blood relative, treated just as he did his own daughter. It was a loving environment, given everything he could ask for. Although, just being accepted into a family was all he truly desired.

Since he was taken into the Shiryoku family, it was never expected of him to follow in his father's footsteps, despite his heroic spirit being what had captured the man's attention. He had his full support in whatever path he chose to pursue in life. Still, it was obvious that Gen had already made up his mind, unable to forget the sensation he felt on the day that the two met.

In addition to being raised as a son, Gen was brought up as a pupil, learning everything he could from his father. He trained extensively, working as support staff for the Higher Mind hero office until he eventually became qualified to serve as a sidekick. He accompanied his father every day until the pro made the decision to finally retire, knowing that Gen was more than ready to strike out on his own and make a name for himself.

Known as Vision, Gen never reached the likes of All Might and Endeavor, but he was an accomplished hero in his own right. With his contribution to search and recovery efforts, he did earn a healthy amount of popularity, especially among children. It was a contrast to his younger years. He never forgot where he came from, donating the majority of his earnings to the institution that provided for him as a child.

Those close to him took notice of how he cared for children, recommending that he try applying for a position as a teacher. While he was hesitant, unsure if he was capable of such a thing, there was a desire within him to do what his father had done. If there was the slightest chance that he could have a positive impact on someone, then he would take it.

Reason for becoming a teacher
By becoming a teacher, Gen hopes to have a positive impact on younger generations, inspired by what his father was able to do for him.

How They Helped Build the School
With his Quirk, Gen contributed to developing the layout for the school and checking for structural integrity, making sure that the building was secure.

Notable Feats as a Hero
-Gen has participated in a large of number of search and rescue operations, quickly locating civilians with his Quirk and bringing them to safety.

-By scanning locations and directing other heroes to appropriate positions from a distance, Gen has contributed to several raids on criminals over the years.

-Served as a sidekick to the pro hero Higher Mind up until his retirement

-Helped contribute to the repair and construction of schools and orphanages by donating the majority of his earnings.

Hero Style
Gen specializes in search and rescue, quickly scanning environments and rushing to anyone that is spotted with his Quirk. This style focused on speed and efficiency is also seen in combat, as he attempts to make up for his lack of brute strength with technique and fast movements, doing his best to restrain villains in a short amount of time. To go along with this, he prefers to scout out a situation before charging in, using his abilities to get the jump on enemies while they are caught off-guard.

Quirk: Lens
Gen's Quirk offers him a variety of vision-based abilities, only one of which can be used at a time. Due to the strain that this causes on his eyes, he can only keep them open for about two minutes. When his eyes close, the Quirk is rendered unusable until they are opened once again.

Scan- With this ability, Gen is able to analyze the composition of any object that enters his line of sight.

Enhance- This allows Gen to see farther than normal, reaching a maximum distance of ten kilometers.

Infrared- Gen is able to detect the heat variation in objects, allowing him to distinguish one thermal signature from the other. However, as with ordinary infrared sensors, materials such as glass and mylar make it difficult for his eyes to detect heat, severely limiting the ability.

X-Ray- With X-ray imaging, Gen is able to see through and into objects. However, materials such as lead prevent the emitted rays from fully passing through, rendering the ability useless.

Laser- A red beam fired from Gen's eyes. Ordinarily, it is powerful enough to tear through the Villain Bots utilized by U.A. By narrowing his line of sight, he is able to focus the laser into a thinner shape, but this minimizes the impact. Due to the strain that this ability places on his eyes, Gen is only to maintain it for one minute at full power, requiring half an hour of rest before it can be used again.

Items
-Custom handcuffs that constrain upon closing

-A small container of adhesive putty that helps seal cracks and keep objects in place

-A pocketbook with tips and tricks on how to be avoid teacher

Skills/Talents
-With a Quirk focused on perceiving his surroundings, Gen is skilled at observation. He is highly perceptive, able to pick up on subtle sounds and movements.

-Gen is trained in unarmed combat, capable of hitting fast and hard before disarming his opponents. With his Quirk, he focuses on any weak points that a person may have, such as damaged bones. However, he can only get so far with training, coming nowhere near the strength of people with physical enhancement Quirks.

-A talented inventor, Gen constructs many items on his own, such as the costume he wears as a hero. His work is a result of creativity, vast knowledge, and dedication.​

Last edited:
"There's no such thing as bad kids, all we need to do is guide them in the right direction."
&& general

APPEARANCE: 5'8" (sometimes 6'0" when wearing her best heels) and 127 lbs. Looks quite skinny, but is pretty toned all around. Yori is very pale, due to her habit of staying away from the sun when she can. Her long black hair reaches her posterior, and is kept down all the time. Dark brown eyes. Is also very meticulous on her appearance, making sure to stay clean and pretty in order to attract possible suitors.
&& hero info

HERO STYLE: Yori mostly engages in rescue missions, using her shields to assist in protecting citizens from debris or battle. Due to the nature of her quirk, she's more beneficial in the frontlines, providing support and tanking damage for anyone behind her shields. On occasions where more offensive stances are needed, she uses the shields she creates as a weapon, either by throwing them or bashing it against someone.

NOTABLE FEATS AS A HERO: - Played a major role in countless rescue missions, saving the lives of hundreds.
- Assisted other pro heroes in raids and capture missions, often tanking enemy fire and providing crowd control (stuns/staggering).
- Has created a promotional video for a middle school on the "Dangers of Drinking".

QUIRK: HUMAN SHIELD - An Emitter type, Yori is able to create semi-translucent shields from any exposed skin on her body. They stick to the area they are created from. The shields can be any shape (circular, rectangular, triangular, etc.) they want, however no taller than 3 meters and wider than 6 meters. If she chooses to, the shields can have intricate designs (yet they would be a little hard to see due to the transparency, but still very nice to look at). The shields can have 10 cm spikes protrude from the front, these can either cover the whole shield or clump together in one spot. Again, the shield would take a little longer to form due to the less simplistic design of it. The shields will last until they break or are retracted by her own will. Yori can create shields as long as she's conscious and has exposed skin. There is no cooldown when creating shields.

If Yori chooses to detach the shields from her body, she simply has to pull or push it off. However, because the shield was made from exposed skin, there is quite a bit of consequences involved in doing so. Along with really dry skin (easily curable with a few days of lotion), there is pain. Depending on the size of the shield, the pain can range from a little prick to severe.

The smallest shields (basically shields that are NOT bigger than her) are fairly lightweight (2 lbs), however take less damage than larger ones (meaning that they break easily). With these shields, she's able to have a maximum of two of them at the same time. They most simplest ones are created instantaneously, compared to the bigger shields (shields that ARE larger than her). If she decides to create spikes on them, the most it would take is 15 seconds. Detaching these shields from her body, on a scale from 1-10, is a 1. These are the only shields that can be thrown.

041216-134443303-big.jpg

Tower shields offer more protection from damage, but are a little heavier (15 lbs) than small shields. She can only have one of these at one time. These require more strength for Yori to carry and use effectively, and take 30 seconds to form, 45 seconds if she wants to add spikes to them. She must be carrying these shields for them to be any use to her or anyone behind her, as they're a little hard for her to throw herself. Unless another hero is willing and strong enough to rip it off and throw it, than detaching it by her lonesome is a no-go. Despite not being able to throw them, she is still able to bash it against someone or something with a lot more effort than it is with a smaller shield. The pain with removing these shields, on a scale from 1-10, is a 5.

N9E03OI.jpg
The biggest shields she can create, which is anything bigger than her body, are difficult to create but can sustain huge amounts of damage. They're most useful in protecting a large group of people. For them to be functionable, there needs to be solid ground for her to place them on. Carrying these are impossible for her, yet with her whole body and strength, she can keep them standing up by herself. These shields can exceed 100 lbs. If there is any case in which the shield is detached from her body (being pulled away, anyone way stronger than her taking it from her, etc.) then the pain, on a scale from 1-10, reaches 10 or even higher. These shields take a full minute for her to form. She does not add any spikes to these.

SPECIAL MOVES: SHIELD TOSS - Taking the smaller shields she creates, she can throw it across a room. The farthest she can throw it is 4 meters. They don't do a lot of damage, but can stagger or stun an enemy. These shields will shatter immediately upon hitting its target.

SHIELD BASH - Yori uses her strength to bash her shield against someone or something. If spikes are added, the damage is increased. These shields will reduce its lifespan by half when it hits its target.

HERO COSTUME: The sole purpose of the ridiculous amounts of exposed skin in her costume is the ability to use her shields in several places. Meaning, she can form her shield wherever there's skin for it. On her thighs, arms, hands, shoulders, etc. Otherwise, the rest of the costume is pure aesthetic.

WHAT WILL THEY TEACH: Homeroom

REASON FOR BECOMING A TEACHER: Yori is fond of children, and wants nothing more but to lead them in the right way in being a capable and great hero. While she helps pave the way for future pro heroes, she gets the chance to take care of them and treat them as if they were her own family.
&& persona
PERSONALITY: Yori has the personality of a 'Wine Mom' with the drinking habits of a 'Vodka Aunt.' As the name 'Wine Mom' entails, she's an older woman who drinks and is much more sincere and classy than the 'Vodka Aunt.' Along with her sincerity, comes a great deal of compassion for her students, friends, and family. She wants to be the person they can look up to and ask for help, just like her family is. Yori knows that some people aren't satisfied with their lives and have some bad life experiences, so she tries her best to care for each and every person she can. She makes sure to remember everyone's names, interests, quirks, and anything she can about them so those people can feel like someone cares about them. Just for the sake of other people, she tries to stay up to date with modern culture just so she can connect with them more.

She's one to inspire and encourage everyone she meets. Yori finds ways to lift the spirits of others around her, whether it's by small compliments, give them advice on anything, or even being their improptu wing-man, she will do anything she can to help them out. She loves to hear people laugh and see them having a good time, one of her life goals being "improve the lives of all the good citizens in the world!"

Yori grew up in a rather large family, so it's only natural that the love her family gave her had passed down onto her as well. She has always found babies and children cute, finding ways to make them laugh and smile at her. Whenever she's on the bus she waves at the babies who stare at her and makes funny faces at them. Her siblings are always asking Yori to take care of the little rascals when they're busy and she's not, and she's happy to oblige them. Because of her family-oriented view, she treats her students as if they were her own family. She loves all of them, even the most difficult students.

One way to easily describe her, is that she's a high functioning alcoholic. She's in denial about it, even though all the evidence is in her purse, but she's managed to not fall into the typical alcoholic stereotype. Her life isn't in disarray, considering that her life is pretty great so far (besides not having a spouse at the age of 37). She knows she drinks a lot, but due to her achievements and success, she believes she's fine. However, if she knows that a student is secretly drinking (by this point in her life, she's a master of detecting symptoms), she will try to convince them that it's not a good idea at all, and that she's always there for them. All in all, she cares about other people more than she cares about herself.

That leads to her dangerous habit of self-sacrificing and acting reckless in order to protect others. No matter what, she will do anything for another's well-being. If it's running in front of enemy fire, getting in trouble for another person, or hurting herself for them, she'd do it. As her name Yori implies, she's a "servant of the people."

- Alcohol of any kind

- People who hate kids

- Occasionally prays

- Small bottles of lotion and moisturizers (Half of them are hidden flasks as well)
- Pack of cigarettes (She doesn't smoke often, but on really stressful days she turns to them)

THEME: Young and Beautiful

&& in-depth
BACKGROUND: Yori Mae grew up in a large, loving, and religious family. Siblings, cousins, nieces, nephews, aunts, and uncles have come and gone to the Mae's family home, cramming themselves in and being all the support and care they need for each other. Everyone has been helpful and kind towards one another, no sign of tension or disputes that would break them apart at all. This kind of household has forever been a goal of hers for the future, seeing how it's affected her personality so much, she hopes that her children would be the same as well.

Ever since Yori was a young girl, she has always looked up to her father, Mamoru Mae, or better known as Palatine (latin for paladin, meaning 'servant'), whom she received her quirk from. He used to come home from rescue jobs with little gifts for everyone, something she had looked forward to every time he was gone. Even at such a young age, Mamoru instilled only the best traits and outlook on life into her. And for everything she does and believes in, she thanks her father for. The day he finally passed due to old age was disappointing, but Yori was glad that he had gone so peacefully.

By this point, Yori had no desire to take on her father's legacy as Palatine, and only wanted to live a normal life from the hectic villains. When she had entered college, she had expected herself to work to the best of her ability and gain a better education, in order to receive a job without the use of her quirk. Never would her family or herself have foreseen that she'd be stumbling around parties in search of liquored-up drinks. What had started off as a dare by her peers turned into a crippling addiction that would lead her to drop out of school. She looked to her family for support, and that's exactly what they gave her. While her addiction was never killed off, she managed to find a way to live with it and pass off as a high-functioning alcoholic.

During her time in college and afterwards, she'd began dating around in search of that special someone to start a family with. She knew her family would bother her about it, and her siblings were starting their own families as well, so she had to start soon. Unfortunately, none of her partners could understand and handle her alcoholism and constant mention of children, yet she remains adamant that she'd find her hubby. After halting all dating for a while, she'd entertained the idea of taking up the Palatine name and becoming a pro hero. Half of her had thought that she might find more possible suitors if she was more famous and had a stable job, and the other half had decided that this would be a good fit for her due to her caring personality and capable quirk.

And so, she applies for her hero license, and through hard work, receives it at the age of 27. For a good 8 years she works as a pro hero, engaging in all types of missions to save and protect the good citizens of Japan. However, the thoughts of family and children had begun to creep back into her head. She was unsatisfied with her current life, and wanted to be able to help all the kids she could. Just seeing them while she was saving them from danger was not uplifting and positive enough. She moves onto earning her teacher's degree, and after all her determination, she'd finally gotten a job as a teacher at PSA.

RELATIONSHIPS: - Mamoru Mae (Father): The two of them had a very close relationship, and because of that, Yori felt confident enough to take his name as Palatine, the Guardian Hero. His quirk was also Human Shield.
- Ran Miyamoto (Mother): Of course, Ran and Yori were just as close as her and her dad. She was the one who helped Yori the most get over her depressed stupor when she had began drinking and dropped out. Ran was born quirkless.
- Sisters and Brothers of Yori: At least 5 of them. Yori appreciates them so much and loves it when they ask her to babysit.
- Masaru Kurosawa ( Trombone Trombone ): Occasional drinking buddies, coworkers at PSA. Kurosawa is a victim (one of MANY) of her constant joking and badgering on marrying her.

OTHER: Yori has a bunch of books on caring for babies and children. They're scattered around her home and she has at least one of these books in her purse.

-I need information regarding how resistant the shields are

-the personality is underflawed, please add more personality flaws

-nobody got a job as a PSA teacher like that, every staff member in the PSA is a founding member that helped construct the school

speaking of which, you didn´t say how her quirk helped build the school...

-I need information regarding how resistant the shields are

-the personality is underflawed, please add more personality flaws

-nobody got a job as a PSA teacher like that, every staff member in the PSA is a founding member that helped construct the school

speaking of which, you didn´t say how her quirk helped build the school...
oops my bad, was a little tired and forgot some of that :P will add it

"Chisai, listen... I know you're still mad at Dasai, and she made some mistakes, but she's working hard to change! Just-- don't exclude her... she's your sister. She may not be the flashiest of heroes, but she's my hero every day, and I thought she was yours too. You can be a hero for the most ordinary things, just like your father, and Dasai's accepted that. You're her hero... and All Might wouldn't turn down the opportunity to be someone's hero, would he?"
Mrs. Heki
Chisai Heki

Basic Information
Name: Chisai Heki (霊差異 璧)
Nicknames: None thus far
Desired Hero Name: {S}

Casual & Hero Appearance
Appearance:
Chisai is quite short at 1.62 m, coinciding with what his name sounds like. To compensate for his lack of height, as well as his quirk's nature, he has a healthy physique, possessing a body that is slightly toned, but still quite lanky with room for improvement, especially in the legs, although the muscle contributes to his weight. His stamina and strength lies mostly in the upper body, where his arms and core lie, but his running speed and endurance is comparably weaker. Chisai's hair is moderately long, styled backwards, bleached, and dyed. When in casual wear, Chisai wears a black windbreaker with a yellow tank top and white pants.
(soon to be) Hero Costume:{S}
Height: 1.62m
Weight: 75.3kg

Personality &Character
Personality:
Chisai is straightforward, outspoken, and simple. Trusting and friendly, Chisai's relationship with his friends is quite protective, although it is more parental than simply platonic. Although this can be taken advantage of, Chisai's parental side of his personality is quite selfless, and in tandem with his maturity, would be most likely to just cut them out of his life and move on. He will, however, treat them with caution thenceforth, and hold out on them. Chisai doesn't have an outstanding physique, quirk, or intelligence; in fact, he is more outstanding at being an average adult(parent, actually) than anything. He is fully capable of taking care of himself, being routinely responsible and punctual, but prides himself on this. Occasionally, he may want to shoulder more responsibilities than he can actually handle(or responsibilities too large for him), resulting in stress and frustration. No matter if he falls short of what he wanted, he will become less social following this and grow somewhat lazy for a day or two. On the other hand, he hates being treated like a child. He's been mistreated for his short stature before, and dislikes it very much. He enjoys cooking and cleaning very much, and can be quite obsessive over filth and messes.

Chisai, in confrontation, fights in a very simple and straightforward manner. The best defence is a good offense, and this describes Chisai perfectly. Chisai prefers to fight highly offensively, especially since his quirk has limited uses. His quirk, however, does allow him to make the smallest objects into weapons, which would permit a stealthier approach. However, Chisai is not one for complicated plans, preferring to meet the issue head on. Chisai isn't calculating or analytical in confrontation, but he is observant and intuitive. He's not good at explaining why there are correlations in enemy patterns because he doesn't question them. He simply understands that there are patterns to be observed, and that reacting better to the enemy's patterns is what true adaptability is(none of that overthinking stuff).

Chisai, with how outspoken, friendly, and extroverted he is, finds being sociable and philanthropic quite easy. He's not calculative or obsessive over debts. If anything could be flawed in his helpful and giving personality is how gullible he can be. He can be perturbed if any villain suggests the possibility of possessing some authority over the condition of a citizen, or worse, a friend. Chisai doesn't have any answer to this sort of dilemma--his quirk is meant for confrontation and fighting, after all. In response, the most sensible thing would be to defeat the enemy as quickly as possible.

On the other hand, he is not mutable to decisions once he has decided. "Sticking to one's word is the mark of a man", as he would say. He believes that being dishonest is the worst thing to do, since it makes one's word hold little value. No hero, in his opinion, should be anything less than trustworthy.

Although dedicated and hardworking, Chisai finds it especially difficult to extend his quirk. Due to the fatigue and weakness that sets in, Chisai finds that he can barely do anything for a while if he overdoes it, and with the responsibilities Chisai tries to uphold, this is not acceptable. He also has a lot of difficulty trying to augment the functionality of an item, and admittedly does not work on it. He has required a doctor's note for a leave of absence from school before due to extreme fatigue and exhaustion. He's not all too keen for that to happen again.

Likes​
Cooking and food
Cleanliness
History & Visual Art
All Might and Dasai
Responsibility

Dislikes​
Dishonesty
Filth and Grime
Failure
His quirk's limits
How his quirk isn't flashy
His height

Fears​
Failing to become a hero, for both himself and his elder sister.
Dependency. He had always been entire dependent on his role model, but after coming to terms with her flaws, he now desires to be independent.

Mannerisms​
He has a habit of eating excessive amounts of food in times of stress, frustration, or depression. He has snacks on his person at all times.
He speaks his mind and doesn't mince his words. Straight to the point--that's what he likes.
His possessions tend to be spotless and sparkling. That includes his school desk... his teeth... et cetera...
Background & Relationships
Backstory:
Chisai comes from a nuclear family of four, with most notably a quirkless father and his older sister, Dasai. Chisai had two major idols growing up: All Might, and his elder sister. From the time he was a child, Chisai has always been the one to be saved by his older sister, mostly because he'd gotten in trouble himself. Yet, his older sister, who is much more relaxed, somewhat immature, and definitely overprotective, was always his role model. She may have been quite random, wild, and carefree, but Chisai admired her dreams to be a hero, and her desire to help the unfortunate. And it suited his sister quite well, for her dream was to become a hero, and attended Yuuei to become one. However, she fell short during the entrance examination, and was streamed into the department of general education instead, mostly due to how undisciplined she was with her quirk. It was a shame that she was so proud of being his role model. Deciding instead to lie that she would become a hero, she continued to uphold an image of being strong and independent. And as gullible as he was, he believed her.

On the other hand, Chisai had grown to develop what his elder sister lacked, namely a dependable and responsible character that was routinely predictable, unlike his sporadic and wild sister. Deciding to become a hero just like the sister he'd imagined, Chisai decided to enter Yuuei as well. Knowing full well that if he did, the lies Dasai told him would be found out. Despite her attempts to dissuade him, Chisai eventually discovered that his role model was not who he thought she was, and the rest that came after certainly was not pleasant.

In a spat that followed soon after, Chisai was determined to become what his sister was not. Someone disciplined, honest, and much more heroic. It took mama Heki's wise intervention for Chisai to stop brooding around the topic of his sister like an edgelord, and it was thanks to this intervention that Chisai decided to pursue his high school at Peace Sign Academy, after consideration of his mother and his sister. It was not known across the country or historical like Yuuei, it was another ordinary school, but to him, it's all he needed.
Relationships​
Dasai Heki
Chisai has always admired his elder sister, Dasai, but their recent fallout over his sister's lies have driven a rift in between them. He still wishes to emulate the heroic and giving nature of hers that is inherent to her personality, but also desires to be everything she is not, such as being responsible and well behaved. As she is now, Dasai is feeling guilty over tricking her younger brother, and is repairing her trust with him. However, Chisai is also disappointed by how Dasai has given up her dreams to become a hero and accepted her place in the general education department. He believes that by entering into Peace Sign Academy, a school without the same history or prestige that Yuuei holds, and proving his potential to become a hero, he can inspire Dasai to become a hero once more. Although it is a selfish desire, Chisai can't bear to watch his elder sister give up her dreams, and does care about her very much in spite of what has happened. Dasai and Chisai barely have any time to meet up except for the holidays, as Dasai lives in the dorms at Yuuei, and Chisai is headed to Peace Sign Academy. However, they do facetime quite regularly, although it is Chisai who routinely makes the call. Chisai, though being the younger sibling, also tends to act more maturely and motherly, reminding Dasai to take care of herself and behave, but it doesn't stop there. Chisai has sent Dasai grocery coupons, articles about recent computer virus breakouts, and advertisements for events, much to her chagrin. In return, Dasai reminds him to avoid being too stiff or brash at school, and makes fun of his sense of humour.
Kliff Beid Jr.
Chisai is a friend of Kliff dating back to Middle School. Connecting with him in more ways than one, both of them share a very generous, headstrong mindset with plenty of common interests. Chisai and Kliff are quite close, and Chisai thinks Kliff to be underappreciated. Sure, he may not finish what he's started, be quite forgetful, and have brazen, abrasive mood swings, but Chisai admires his ambition and intelligence, how he's always thinking and being creative, and, above all, how he wants to save even the villains. Perhaps he admires these because he may be more lacking in. In light of recent events in his third year of middle school, Chisai now has an inherent desire to be more independent and mature. Chisai honestly can't agree with some of Kliff's more immature episodes, but Chisai has come to appreciate Kliff's companionship, and honestly wants to be there for him when he needs help. Not that it will be any different; Chisai has had to help Kliff with his homework and tries to mitigate whatever damage Kliff may do during his more stressful periods.

Quirk, Items, & Talents
Quirk: {S}

Items​
Family photos
Traditional bamboo sword and bow for kendo and kyudo.
Portable stove and cooking materials
Swiffer wet jet, Miele vacuum cleaner, and lots of wet wipes

Skills/Talents​
Cooking and Cleaning
If he wanted to, he could probably commit a crime and leave the crime scene absolutely spotless!
Kendo and Kyudo
He needs to know martial arts to use in tandem with his quirk, but he is also interested in learning other things, such as marksmanship.
Miscellaneous
Theme Song:

Favorites:
  • Chisai's favourite food is oyakodon.
  • Chisai's favourite way to pass time is to sit outside on the veranda and watch the sky till he naps
  • Chisai's best school subjects are the humanities and arts, while his worst subjects are the maths and sciences.
  • Chisai's favourite colours are white, blue, green, and black.
Other:
  • Chisai is interested in the design course so that he can design weapons that would suit his augmentation. He is also interested in firearms, but cannot obtain one, himself.
  • Chisai loves making really bad puns, and finds puns hilarious.

latest

Last edited:
Name
Gen Shiryoku

Nicknames
G
Specs

Hero Name
Vision

Height

6'2"

Weight
165 lbs

What they will teach
Homeroom (Class A)

Appearance
View attachment 330629

Hero Costume
The main part of Gen's hero costume is a pair of goggles designed by himself. Ordinarily, the lenses are heavily tinted, preventing anyone from seeing his eyes. By pressing a small button located on the side, the lenses retract into the frames, allowing Gen to use certain parts of his Quirk without obstruction.

Like the goggles, the remainder of the costume has a dark color, allowing him to blend into environments with low light. While it does possess protective padding, the suit is designed with a focus on providing mobility, rather than defense. Kept as light as possible without completely sacrificing safety, Gen is able to move freely in his costume and maneuver at full speed without being hampered by large weights.

Personality
Calm and collected, Gen is a man that is able to retain his composure in the most dire of circumstances. Preferring to keep a level head and analyze a situation, he's not one to make rash decisions without thinking of the consequences. However, once he determines the optimal course of action, the man carries it out in a swift and efficient manner.

Aware that not everyone thinks before acting, Gen tries to keep an eye out for those that risk endangering themselves and others. He prefers to keep his interference limited to gentle reminders and simple advice, but he's not above using force if someone's actions would bring a great deal of trouble. When a situation does call for a more physical approach, he restrains someone to the best of his ability until they are able to cool off.

Notably skilled when it comes to observation, Gen notices the little things about people. He picks up on their facial expressions, gestures, and tone, usually able to discern how they feel. While he is good at picking up on things, he isn't too great at following on his observations if it doesn't involve taking down a villain. He is often unsure about how to cheer someone up, preferring to pass along his mental notes and leave the emotional support to a person that is more proficient. Still, he will try his best, attempting to think of an appropriate response that would hopefully get the job done.

While he is normally a calm individual, Gen has a tendency to play up the more aloof and apathetic aspects of his personality. He tries to bury negative emotions, not allowing them to show on his face in order to prevent others from worrying about him, or something else that might trouble them. He does this to an unhealthy degree, bottling up stress and anxiety.

When in the classroom, Gen comes off as a bit intimidating, speaking with a flat tone in his voice that is accompanied by a blank expression. However, in reality, this is only a result of the man trying to conceal his emotions. Hiding his worries about being an educator behind a mask, he acts as he believes an ideal teacher would, displaying a calm attitude at all times.

Gen cares for children very much, wanting to leave a positive impact on as many as possible. He is equally caring about his job, always looking for ways to improve in order to provide a better environment for his students. Still inexperienced, he does worry about his performance and the impact it can have on others. Unlike with most of his troubles, Gen doesn't hide this from his colleagues, seeking advice from his seniors. Although, he tries not to let his students take notice.

There are few things that can break his composure, being an amicable individual that tries to be understanding of others. However, when the things he cares about are threatened, cracks begin to form. While he does still try to maintain a level head, Gen is noticeably more ruthless in these moments.

Teaching
Ice cream
Film noir
Bird watching
Building

Dislikes
Alcohol
The heat
Dust
Loud noises

Fears
Failing as an educator
Failing to protect someone

Mannerisms
Gen has a habit of scratching the back of his neck when uncomfortable or embarrassed.

Relationships
Sei Shiryoku- Gen's adoptive father. The two share a strong bond as parent and child, having lived in the same home and fought on the same field. Gen has a deep respect and admiration for the man, viewing him as his personal hero. He tries very hard to live up to the legacy his father built, not wanting to disgrace the person that he owes everything to.

Nori Shiryoku- Gen's adoptive sister. Like with his father, Gen has a close relationship with his sister. He is grateful to her for accepting him into the family as if he was a blood relative, treated no different from a real brother. Nori is the one person that he cannot hide anything from, as she is always able to tell when something is wrong.

Kanso Shiryoku- Gen's adoptive nephew. Since the child's birth, Gen quickly took the role of a doting uncle, often spoiling him. He tries to be someone that his nephew can look up to in the future.

Backstory
Gen was raised in an orphanage, left in the care of the institution by parents that he did not know. He was one of several other children that came from similar backgrounds, all of them sharing the same space and possessions. Like them, he would have thoughts of the mother and father that had abandoned him. He would often wonder about the circumstances that led them to their decisions. Had he done something wrong? If he had, the boy couldn't remember, having always been in the group home since his earliest memories.

Left with only a limited staff to look after numerous children, it was difficult to provide each one with the attention that they needed, especially when the young ones began to manifest their Quirks. As one of those children deprived of that attention, Gen was often left in solitude. It wasn't as though he didn't understand the position the workers were in, knowing that they were doing their best. Still, the neglect fed the insecurities that had festered inside of him. The other children took notice of this early on.

While he never threw tantrums or bursted into tears, Gen was surrounded by a rather gloomy atmosphere. Usually silent and tucked away in a corner, the boy was hard to approach. This was a result of his tendency to maintain a neutral expression, lacking the energy of the surrounding children as he was often lost in his own thoughts. Limited interaction with others had also led him to be uncertain of how to approach people, visibly lacking the sufficient social skills to do so, despite his desires. While he wasn't on the receiving end of any harsh treatment, the other children were visibly uncomfortable in his presence. It was not their intention to do so, but this had an adverse on his prospects of finding a new home, as those that came in looking to adopt would assume that he was problematic. With the institution already struggling to find new homes for those that lived there, Gen would be left to stay for quite some time.

Throughout the years, things hadn't changed much. His relationship with the others in the orphanage remained the same, even new additions coming to treat him in a similar manner upon seeing how the elder children reacted to him. It was the same for the students at the school that he attended. Of course, he knew that this was only the result of his actions. He had accepted things, his overall situation being nothing to complain about. He had food, a roof over his head, and it wasn't as if he was treated cruelly.

The majority of his time was spent dedicated to pursuing an interest that had formed during the long periods spent alone, Gen having a fascination with machinery and design. The trinkets that he built were simple, but being able to accomplish something on his own provided a feeling of satisfaction. While his Quirk was not flashy by any means, it was useful for his hobby. That was more than enough for him.

While he may have accepted things as they were, Gen still had a desire to connect with others. An opportunity to satisfy that desire would come in the form of a school excursion, all students able to bond with one another as they shared the same space for three days. However, it was not the trip itself that would lead to the great shift in his life.

After an accident befell the class as they traveled to their destination, students and teachers alike were lost within a maze of rubble and smoke that resulted from the wayward attack of a villain. Gen would awaken within the arms of one of the heroes that arrived in order to deal with the situation, only suffering a few cuts. Things had calmed down a bit after the villain was subdued, but the civilians hadn't been fully recovered.

Worrying for the safety of those that remained lost, Gen would use his Quirk in an attempt to aid in the rescue efforts, weakly pointing out what he could see to the man that held him. When the last person had been recovered, Gen blacked out once again after releasing a sigh of relief. However, worry still awaited him when he regained consciousness, wondering if he would be arrested for using his abilities in the open. Thankfully, it fell under the exception of using one's Quirk to protect a life, as he would later find out.

He never forgot the sensation that welled up inside of him during that moment. Joy and relief merged together, replacing the feelings of doubts and worry. The warmth in his chest still lingered. He didn't do it with any specific motive, simply wanting to help the people that were in front of him. It was a pleasant feeling.

That event gave him the opportunity to accomplish what he always wanted, able to connect with the people he had watched from a distance. Slowly, he learned how to interact with others, the gloom that seemed to stick with him for years now beginning to fade. It was a time that he doubted would actually come.

While he enjoyed his remaining time in the orphanage, it would eventually come to an end. Gen only truly realized how his previous actions would affect his life when he was taken out of that home. The man that had decided to take him in was familiar, recognized as the hero that had saved him that day. Apparently, the man had seen something in him when they met. While it was still small and rough around the edges, the kid had the spirit of a hero.

Adopted by the hero known as Higher Mind, Gen was welcomed into the man's home as if he was a blood relative, treated just as he did his own daughter. It was a loving environment, given everything he could ask for. Although, just being accepted into a family was all he truly desired.

Since he was taken into the Shiryoku family, it was never expected of him to follow in his father's footsteps, despite his heroic spirit being what had captured the man's attention. He had his full support in whatever path he chose to pursue in life. Still, it was obvious that Gen had already made up his mind, unable to forget the sensation he felt on the day that the two met.

In addition to being raised as a son, Gen was brought up as a pupil, learning everything he could from his father. He trained extensively, working as support staff for the Higher Mind hero office until he eventually became qualified to serve as a sidekick. He accompanied his father every day until the pro made the decision to finally retire, knowing that Gen was more than ready to strike out on his own and make a name for himself.

Known as Vision, Gen never reached the likes of All Might and Endeavor, but he was an accomplished hero in his own right. With his contribution to search and recovery efforts, he did earn a healthy amount of popularity, especially among children. It was a contrast to his younger years. He never forgot where he came from, donating the majority of his earnings to the institution that provided for him as a child.

Those close to him took notice of how he cared for children, recommending that he try applying for a position as a teacher. While he was hesitant, unsure if he was capable of such a thing, there was a desire within him to do what his father had done. If there was the slightest chance that he could have a positive impact on someone, then he would take it.

Reason for becoming a teacher
By becoming a teacher, Gen hopes to have a positive impact on younger generations, inspired by what his father was able to do for him.

How They Helped Build the School
With his Quirk, Gen contributed to developing the layout for the school and checking for structural integrity, making sure that the building was secure.

Notable Feats as a Hero
-Gen has participated in a large of number of search and rescue operations, quickly locating civilians with his Quirk and bringing them to safety.

-By scanning locations and directing other heroes to appropriate positions from a distance, Gen has contributed to several raids on criminals over the years.

-Served as a sidekick to the pro hero Higher Mind up until his retirement

-Helped contribute to the repair and construction of schools and orphanages by donating the majority of his earnings.

Hero Style
Gen specializes in search and rescue, quickly scanning environments and rushing to anyone that is spotted with his Quirk. This style focused on speed and efficiency is also seen in combat, as he attempts to make up for his lack of brute strength with technique and fast movements, doing his best to restrain villains in a short amount of time. To go along with this, he prefers to scout out a situation before charging in, using his abilities to get the jump on enemies while they are caught off-guard.

Quirk: Lens
Gen's Quirk offers him a variety of vision-based abilities, only one of which can be used at a time. Due to the strain that this causes on his eyes, he can only keep them open for about two minutes. When his eyes close, the Quirk is rendered unusable until they are opened once again.

Scan- With this ability, Gen is able to analyze the composition of any object that enters his line of sight.

Enhance- This allows Gen to see farther than normal, reaching a maximum distance of ten kilometers.

Infrared- Gen is able to detect the heat variation in objects, allowing him to distinguish one thermal signature from the other. However, as with ordinary infrared sensors, materials such as glass and mylar make it difficult for his eyes to detect heat, severely limiting the ability.

X-Ray- With X-ray imaging, Gen is able to see through and into objects. However, materials such as lead prevent the emitted rays from fully passing through, rendering the ability useless.

Laser- A red beam fired from Gen's eyes. Ordinarily, it is powerful enough to tear through the Villain Bots utilized by U.A. By narrowing his line of sight, he is able to focus the laser into a thinner shape, but this minimizes the impact. Due to the strain that this ability places on his eyes, Gen is only to maintain it for one minute at full power, requiring half an hour of rest before it can be used again.

Items
-Custom handcuffs that constrain upon closing

-A small container of adhesive putty that helps seal cracks and keep objects in place

-A pocketbook with tips and tricks on how to be avoid teacher

Skills/Talents
-With a Quirk focused on perceiving his surroundings, Gen is skilled at observation. He is highly perceptive, able to pick up on subtle sounds and movements.

-Gen is trained in unarmed combat, capable of hitting fast and hard before disarming his opponents. With his Quirk, he focuses on any weak points that a person may have, such as damaged bones. However, he can only get so far with training, coming nowhere near the strength of people with physical enhancement Quirks.

-A talented inventor, Gen constructs many items on his own, such as the costume he wears as a hero. His work is a result of creativity, vast knowledge, and dedication.​
Just needs a few more personality flaws

"Chisai, listen... I know you're still mad at Dasai, and she made some mistakes, but she's working hard to change! Just-- don't exclude her... she's your sister. She may not be the flashiest of heroes, but she's my hero every day, and I thought she was yours too. You can be a hero for the most ordinary things, just like your father, and Dasai's accepted that. You're her hero... and All Might wouldn't turn down the opportunity to be someone's hero, would he?"
Mrs. Heki
Chisai Heki

Basic Information
Name: Chisai Heki (霊差異 璧)
Nicknames: None thus far
Desired Hero Name: {S}

Casual & Hero Appearance
Appearance:
Chisai is quite short at 1.62 m, coinciding with what his name sounds like. To compensate for his lack of height, as well as his quirk's nature, he has a healthy physique, possessing a body that is slightly toned, but still quite lanky with room for improvement, especially in the legs. His stamina and strength lies mostly in the upper body, where his arms and core lie, but his running speed and endurance is comparably weaker. Chisai's hair is moderately long, styled backwards, bleached, and dyed. When in casual wear, Chisai wears a black windbreaker with a yellow tank top and white pants.
(soon to be) Hero Costume:{S}

Personality &Character
Personality:
Chisai is straightforward, outspoken, and simple. Trusting and friendly, Chisai's relationship with his friends is quite protective, although it is more parental than simply platonic. Although this can be taken advantage of, Chisai's parental side of his personality is quite selfless, and in tandem with his maturity, would be most likely to just cut them out of his life and move on. He will, however, treat them with caution thenceforth, and hold out on them. Chisai doesn't have an outstanding physique, quirk, or intelligence; in fact, he is more outstanding at being an average adult(parent, actually) than anything. He is fully capable of taking care of himself, being routinely responsible and punctual, but prides himself on this. Occasionally, he may want to shoulder more responsibilities than he can actually handle(or responsibilities too large for him), resulting in stress and frustration. No matter if he falls short of what he wanted, he will become less social following this and grow somewhat lazy for a day or two. On the other hand, he hates being treated like a child. He's been mistreated for his short stature before, and dislikes it very much. He enjoys cooking and cleaning very much, and can be quite obsessive over filth and messes.

Chisai, in confrontation, fights in a very simple and straightforward manner. The best defence is a good offense, and this describes Chisai perfectly. Chisai prefers to fight highly offensively, especially since his quirk has limited uses. His quirk, however, does allow him to make the smallest objects into weapons, which would permit a stealthier approach. However, Chisai is not one for complicated plans, preferring to meet the issue head on. Chisai isn't calculating or analytical in confrontation, but he is observant and intuitive. He's not good at explaining why there are correlations in enemy patterns because he doesn't question them. He simply understands that there are patterns to be observed, and that reacting better to the enemy's patterns is what true adaptability is(none of that overthinking stuff).

Chisai, with how outspoken, friendly, and extroverted he is, finds being sociable and philanthropic quite easy. He's not calculative or obsessive over debts. If anything could be flawed in his helpful and giving personality is how gullible he can be. He can be perturbed if any villain suggests the possibility of possessing some authority over the condition of a citizen, or worse, a friend. Chisai doesn't have any answer to this sort of dilemma--his quirk is meant for confrontation and fighting, after all. In response, the most sensible thing would be to defeat the enemy as quickly as possible.

On the other hand, he is not mutable to decisions once he has decided. "Sticking to one's word is the mark of a man", as he would say. He believes that being dishonest is the worst thing to do, since it makes one's word hold little value. No hero, in his opinion, should be anything less than trustworthy.

Although dedicated and hardworking, Chisai finds it especially difficult to extend his quirk. Due to the fatigue and weakness that sets in, Chisai finds that he can barely do anything for a while if he overdoes it, and with the responsibilities Chisai tries to uphold, this is not acceptable. He also has a lot of difficulty trying to augment the functionality of an item, and admittedly does not work on it. He has required a doctor's note for a leave of absence from school before due to extreme fatigue and exhaustion. He's not all too keen for that to happen again.

Cleanliness
History & Visual Art
All Might and Dasai
Responsibility

Dislikes
Dishonesty
Filth and Grime
Failure
His quirk's limits
How his quirk isn't flashy
His height

Fears
Failing to become a hero, for both himself and his elder sister.
Dependency. He had always been entire dependent on his role model, but after coming to terms with her flaws, he now desires to be independent.

Mannerisms
He has a habit of eating excessive amounts of food in times of stress, frustration, or depression. He has snacks on his person at all times.
He speaks his mind and doesn't mince his words. Straight to the point--that's what he likes.
His possessions tend to be spotless and sparkling. That includes his school desk... his teeth... et cetera...

Background & Relationships
Backstory:
Chisai comes from a nuclear family of four, with most notably a quirkless father and his older sister, Dasai. Chisai had two major idols growing up: All Might, and his elder sister. From the time he was a child, Chisai has always been the one to be saved by his older sister, mostly because he'd gotten in trouble himself. Yet, his older sister, who is much more relaxed, somewhat immature, and definitely overprotective, was always his role model. She may have been quite random, wild, and carefree, but Chisai admired her dreams to be a hero, and her desire to help the unfortunate. And it suited his sister quite well, for her dream was to become a hero, and attended Yuuei to become one. However, she fell short during the entrance examination, and was streamed into the department of general education instead, mostly due to how undisciplined she was with her quirk. It was a shame that she was so proud of being his role model. Deciding instead to lie that she would become a hero, she continued to uphold an image of being strong and independent. And as gullible as he was, he believed her.

On the other hand, Chisai had grown to develop what his elder sister lacked, namely a dependable and responsible character that was routinely predictable, unlike his sporadic and wild sister. Deciding to become a hero just like the sister he'd imagined, Chisai decided to enter Yuuei as well. Knowing full well that if he did, the lies Dasai told him would be found out. Despite her attempts to dissuade him, Chisai eventually discovered that his role model was not who he thought she was, and the rest that came after certainly was not pleasant.

In a spat that followed soon after, Chisai was determined to become what his sister was not. Someone disciplined, honest, and much more heroic. It took mama Heki's wise intervention for Chisai to stop brooding around the topic of his sister like an edgelord, and it was thanks to this intervention that Chisai decided to pursue his high school at Peace Sign Academy, after consideration of his mother and his sister. It was not known across the country or historical like Yuuei, it was another ordinary school, but to him, it's all he needed.

Relationships
Dasai Heki
Chisai has always admired his elder sister, Dasai, but their recent fallout over his sister's lies have driven a rift in between them. He still wishes to emulate the heroic and giving nature of hers that is inherent to her personality, but also desires to be everything she is not, such as being responsible and well behaved. As she is now, Dasai is feeling guilty over tricking her younger brother, and is repairing her trust with him. However, Chisai is also disappointed by how Dasai has given up her dreams to become a hero and accepted her place in the general education department. He believes that by entering into Peace Sign Academy, a school without the same history or prestige that Yuuei holds, and proving his potential to become a hero, he can inspire Dasai to become a hero once more. Although it is a selfish desire, Chisai can't bear to watch his elder sister give up her dreams, and does care about her very much in spite of what has happened. Dasai and Chisai barely have any time to meet up except for the holidays, as Dasai lives in the dorms at Yuuei, and Chisai is headed to Peace Sign Academy. However, they do facetime quite regularly, although it is Chisai who routinely makes the call. Chisai, though being the younger sibling, also tends to act more maturely and motherly, reminding Dasai to take care of herself and behave, but it doesn't stop there. Chisai has sent Dasai grocery coupons, articles about recent computer virus breakouts, and advertisements for events, much to her chagrin. In return, Dasai reminds him to avoid being too stiff or brash at school, and makes fun of his sense of humour.
Kliff Beid Jr.
Chisai is a friend of Kliff dating back to Middle School. Connecting with him in more ways than one, both of them share a very generous, headstrong mindset with plenty of common interests. Chisai and Kliff are quite close, and Chisai thinks Kliff to be underappreciated. Sure, he may not finish what he's started, be quite forgetful, and have brazen, abrasive mood swings, but Chisai admires his ambition and intelligence, how he's always thinking and being creative, and, above all, how he wants to save even the villains. Perhaps he admires these because he may be more lacking in. In light of recent events in his third year of middle school, Chisai now has an inherent desire to be more independent and mature. Chisai honestly can't agree with some of Kliff's more immature episodes, but Chisai has come to appreciate Kliff's companionship, and honestly wants to be there for him when he needs help. Not that it will be any different; Chisai has had to help Kliff with his homework and tries to mitigate whatever damage Kliff may do during his more stressful periods.

Quirk, Items, & Talents
Quirk: {S}

Items
Family photos
Traditional bamboo sword and bow for kendo and kyudo.
Portable stove and cooking materials
Swiffer wet jet, Miele vacuum cleaner, and lots of wet wipes

Skills/Talents
Cooking and Cleaning
If he wanted to, he could probably commit a crime and leave the crime scene absolutely spotless!
Kendo and Kyudo
He needs to know martial arts to use in tandem with his quirk, but he is also interested in learning other things, such as marksmanship.
Miscellaneous
Theme Song:

Favorites:

• Chisai's favourite food is oyakodon.
  • Chisai's favourite way to pass time is to sit outside on the veranda and watch the sky till he naps
  • Chisai's best school subjects are the humanities and arts, while his worst subjects are the maths and sciences.
  • Chisai's favourite colours are white, blue, green, and black.
Other:

• Chisai is interested in the design course so that he can design weapons that would suit his augmentation. He is also interested in firearms, but cannot obtain one, himself.
  • Chisai loves making really bad puns, and finds puns hilarious.

latest

approved!

&& general

&& hero info

If Yori chooses to detach the shields from her body, she simply has to pull or push it off. However, because the shield was made from exposed skin, there is quite a bit of consequences involved in doing so. Along with really dry skin (easily curable with a few days of lotion), there is pain. Depending on the size of the shield, the pain can range from a little prick to severe. Since, essentially, she's ripping it off of her skin. Just without the scars to show it.

The smallest shields (basically shields that are NOT bigger than her) are fairly lightweight (2 lbs), however take less damage than larger ones (meaning that they break easily). With these shields, she's able to have a maximum of two of them at the same time. They most simplest ones are created instantaneously, compared to the bigger shields (shields that ARE larger than her). If she decides to create spikes on them, the most it would take is 15 seconds. Detaching these shields from her body, on a scale from 1-10, is a 1. These are the only shields that can be thrown. The most these shields can take, damage-wise, is about 5 hits from a heavy sword (50 punches from a normal kid, 25 from a stronger punch, 15 from a regular sword, etc.). If hit with anything stronger than that, the shield shatters and Yori is susceptible to damage if the shield is not replaced immediately.

041216-134443303-big.jpg

Tower shields offer more protection from damage, but are a little heavier (15 lbs) than small shields. She can only have one of these at one time. These require more strength for Yori to carry and use effectively, and take 30 seconds to form, 45 seconds if she wants to add spikes to them. She must be carrying these shields for them to be any use to her or anyone behind her, as they're a little hard for her to throw herself. Unless another hero is willing and strong enough to rip it off and throw it, than detaching it by her lonesome is a no-go. Despite not being able to throw them, she is still able to bash it against someone or something with a lot more effort than it is with a smaller shield. The pain with removing these shields, on a scale from 1-10, is a 5. The most these shields can take is 10 hits from a heavy sword (using the same equivalences as the smaller shields, it'll go like this: 100 punches from a normal kid, 50 from a stronger one, 30 from a regular sword, etc. This shield could stop a small truck, however it shatters immediately and leaves a large dent on the truck.) These shields cannot be replaced immediately, unlike the smaller ones.

N9E03OI.jpg
The biggest shields she can create, which is anything bigger than her body, are difficult to create but can sustain huge amounts of damage. They're most useful in protecting a large group of people. For them to be functionable, there needs to be solid ground for her to place them on. Carrying these are impossible for her, yet with her whole body and strength, she can keep them standing up by herself. These shields can exceed 100 lbs. If there is any case in which the shield is detached from her body (being pulled away, anyone way stronger than her taking it from her, etc.) then the pain, on a scale from 1-10, reaches 10 or even higher. These shields take a full minute for her to form. She does not add any spikes to these. The most damage these shields can withstand are triple those of the smaller shields, including one large explosion.

SPECIAL MOVES: BUCKLER TOSS! - Taking the smaller shields she creates, she can throw it across a room. The farthest she can throw it is 4 meters. They don't do a lot of damage, but can stagger or stun an enemy. These shields will shatter immediately upon hitting its target.

AEGIS BASH! - Yori uses her strength to bash her shield against someone or something. If spikes are added, the damage is increased. These shields will reduce its lifespan by half when it hits its target.

ESCUTCHEON CRUSH! - Creating the biggest shield she can, Yori detaches it from her body and pushes it forward to let it drop onto villains or things. Can be used as a platform too.

SCREEN SKATE! - Using the smallest shields, Yori detaches it and places it under her feet to skate down hills or terrain deemed fit for sliding/skating around on. This could also work by taking off her shoes and creating the shield from her feet rather than anywhere else on her body.

WHAT WILL THEY TEACH: Homeroom

HOW SHE HELPED THE SCHOOL: Working as a financial consultant for PSA.
&& persona

She's one to inspire and encourage everyone she meets. Yori finds ways to lift the spirits of others around her, whether it's by small compliments, give them advice on anything, or even being their impromptu wing-man, she will do anything she can to help them out. She loves to hear people laugh and see them having a good time, one of her life goals being "improve the lives of all the good citizens in the world!" Yori can be seen as a little too overprotective, though.

That leads to her dangerous habit of self-sacrificing and acting reckless in order to protect others. No matter what, she will do anything for another's well-being. If it's running in front of enemy fire, getting in trouble for another person, or hurting herself for them, she'd do it. As her name Yori implies, she's a "servant of the people." Truth be told, along with her willingness to get hurt for others, she's also quite the masochist. She takes pleasure in pain if it's for the good of the people. It's rarely a sexual tendency, though.

Despite such a nurturing and warmhearted disposition, when in the company of many families and couples by herself, she gets very envious, and it shows on her face. She's in a bad mood from start to finish, but she never argues or starts a fight of any sort. If asked about it, she covers it up with a joke and a laugh, but it's obvious she's seething and despondent. She obfuscates and dances around the topic of her being upset. This gets especially worse around certain holidays such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc.

- Alcohol of any kind

- People who hate kids

- Occasionally prays
- When meeting new people, she looks at their hands and tries to find wedding rings

THEME: In My Mind - Amanda Palmer

&& in-depth

By this point, Yori had no desire to take on her father's legacy as Palatine, and only wanted to live a normal life from the hectic villains. When she had entered college, she had expected herself to work to the best of her ability and gain a better education, in order to receive a job without the use of her quirk. Never would her family or herself have foreseen that she'd be stumbling around parties in search of liquored-up drinks. What had started off as a dare by her peers turned into a crippling addiction that would lead her to drop out of school, 4 years of tuition and time wasted. She looked to her family for support, and that's exactly what they gave her. While her addiction was never killed off, she managed to find a way to live with it and pass off as a high-functioning alcoholic.

And so, she applies for her hero license, and through hard work, receives it at the age of 27. For a good 8 years she works as a pro hero, engaging in all types of missions to save and protect the good citizens of Japan. However, the thoughts of family and children had begun to creep back into her head. She was unsatisfied with her current life, and wanted to be able to help all the kids she could. Just seeing them while she was saving them from danger was not uplifting and positive enough. Yori wanted to be able to see the children smiling and having the best time they can, not crying from an injury or scarred by villain attacks and disasters. As much as she'd love to help rescue them as well, at the end of the day, she chose to be selfish for just once.

Yori moves on from saving lives outside to inside the classroom. Or at least, helping out the creation of PSA. Originally she helped work as a financial consultant for the founders of PSA, using the information she'd learned during her time at college in order to help the start-up create their school. Hell, she had even thrown in what little money she had not spent on alcohol to help them. After the construction of PSA was completed, she knew this would be her opportunity to get the chance to help the kids who'd come by.

OTHER: - Yori has a bunch of books on caring for babies and children. They're scattered around her home and she has at least one of these books in her purse.
- Yori went to college for finance. She knows her way around filing taxes and whatnot.

Approved!

Note: Because A and C´s homeroom are both kind of taken, I´ll put yours in homeroom for class B if you don't mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back