• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia Characters

Then it´s still too much. 1% is lifting tons sprinting at near cheetah speeds and enhanced reflexes on top of all that? No, I´m sorry, but it´s not passing...
Look, asking you to nerf your power over and over again is not getting us anywhere. So, that said, you have three choices:
1. We keep at this back and forth, me waiting till your power is somewhat reasonable and you having to constantly ask me whether the light update is ok
2. I could set the numbers myself
3. You scrap this power and find a different one

It´s your choice
I'l do 1 then.

Then it´s still too much. 1% is lifting tons sprinting at near cheetah speeds and enhanced reflexes on top of all that? No, I´m sorry, but it´s not passing...
Look, asking you to nerf your power over and over again is not getting us anywhere. So, that said, you have three choices:
1. We keep at this back and forth, me waiting till your power is somewhat reasonable and you having to constantly ask me whether the light update is ok
2. I could set the numbers myself
3. You scrap this power and find a different one

It´s your choice
How about now? I'll be lifting 1 ton and moving at 45 mph.

I'l do 1 then.
Alright. Still, I´ll do some math for a moment and give you a quick reference that maybe will help
All Might´s strength at his prime is around 78750 ibs in every punch, a little less than a fully loaded tractor trailer in terms of force and can lift an aproximate weight of 59287, 5 kilograms or 59, 3 tons.

His speed is around 200 meters per second, at the time of the series, and we him hop over buildings.

However, you must realize this is 100% of the power of the #1 hero that is leagues in front of the #2 hero and we´re comparing this guy to a student who barely got anything in the way of real training and he is only now GONNA join the hero course.

At 1% All might´s punches have the aproximate strength of a regular boxer and he can lift around half a ton, he can reach the speeds of 44.7 miles per hour (a little more, most likely, since those speed numbers were pulled from his weakened state), and is probably still capable of jumping considerably high.

Long story short, your character is effectively stronger than the #1 hero. Now, someone being stronger than 100% All might isn´t unheard of, but in that case it was a highly experienced elite villain, who didn´t have anything but brute strenght anyway, and in your case it´s this random quick with a power that happens to make him stronger than All Might in pratically every regard.

So, to answer your latest question

How about now? I'll be lifting 1 ton and moving at 45 mph.
no, this is not enough

Idea Idea I understand all of what you'rd saying and I'll get on it when I can, going to work so..... can't do stuff for a while.

Rage Rage I suggest looking at the first years in the anime as a reference for how strong your character should be at the start of the RP, and pro heroes for how strong he should be at his peak. Have a look it the other character sheets too to get an idea of the power level of the other characters in the RP. Mine and simj's especially, as we've both got strength enhancing Quirks.

[QUOTE="Idea, post: 8058472, member: 17367

At 1% All might´s punches have the approximate strength of a regular boxer and he can lift around half a ton, he can reach the speeds of 44.7 miles per hour (a little more, most likely, since those speed numbers were pulled from his weakened state), and is probably still capable of jumping considerably high.
[/QUOTE]

Is it possible for me to have a little bit more strength in exchange for speed or should i have my speed at 44.6 miles per hour?

[QUOTE="Idea, post: 8058472, member: 17367

At 1% All might´s punches have the approximate strength of a regular boxer and he can lift around half a ton, he can reach the speeds of 44.7 miles per hour (a little more, most likely, since those speed numbers were pulled from his weakened state), and is probably still capable of jumping considerably high.

Is it possible for me to have a little bit more strength in exchange for speed or should i have my speed at 44.6 miles per hour?[/QUOTE]
Your character is supposed to be considerably weaker than All Might, even at their maximum. so if you maxed out every spec as much as possible (as in, all together) you should be doing at most half or two thirds of what All Might can at the same percentage, and that is me being very generous. However, if you choose to specialize, then it becomes possible for me to start allowing things that would pass the would-be power of the number 1 hero in that very specific sector.

Alright. One last thing. Please add a time limit. It doesn´t have to be a very small time limit, but something like holding for at most an hour in that state. Some form of more effective drawback also works. After that, I shall approve your character, though I will watch it closely, seeing as to it is still one of the most powerful quirks among the students right now.

Alright. One last thing. Please add a time limit. It doesn´t have to be a very small time limit, but something like holding for at most an hour in that state. Some form of more effective drawback also works. After that, I shall approve your character, though I will watch it closely, seeing as to it is still one of the most powerful quirks among the students right now.
so 60 Minutes?

Would it kinda of be considered a Mutant/Transformation Quirk then?
That depends. It´s an emission quirk, unless your character is actually physically transformed by the quirk. Permanently if its a mutant quirk or temporarily if it´s a transformation quirk.

That depends. It´s an emission quirk, unless your character is actually physically transformed by the quirk. Permanently if its a mutant quirk or temporarily if it´s a transformation quirk.
it's a mutant quirk but the time limit will make sort of a transformation cause i'll be adding stuff when Kuma develops his Quirk more plus it'll have some emitter qualities as well.....so it would be a Hybrid then?

it's a mutant quirk but the time limit will make sort of a transformation cause i'll be adding stuff when Kuma develops his Quirk more plus it'll have some emitter qualities as well.....so it would be a Hybrid then?
not, that categorizes as transformation, Quirks can cause unrelated changes to one´s body too, but so long as those changes aren´t the real effect of the quirk, they don´t factor in it´s classificafication, Your quirk is, therefore by your description of it, an emission quirk.

not, that categorizes as transformation, Quirks can cause unrelated changes to one´s body too, but so long as those changes aren´t the real effect of the quirk, they don´t factor in it´s classificafication, Your quirk is, therefore by your description of it, an emission quirk.
Alright.

Quote: "Battling is my desire, friend and master."

Name: Kuma Beruseruku

Nicknames: N/A

Desired Hero Name: O.N.I

Chosen Extra Class: General Studies

Appearance:
clip_image001.jpg
shinakuma-chaosfix.jpg
Kuma Beruseruku stands at 210 cms or 6, 10 feet which makes him tower over most normal people and weighing at 335 lbs but he is rather lighter than most would think because of his huge size and muscle mass.

(soon to be) Hero Costume:
clip_image001.jpg
latest
Personality: Kuma is a dominant person who likes to behaves and act in a way that he isn't control by another because he prefers himself this way because he differs from the normal. He is a blunt person as he can't sugar-coat anything no matter, this bluntness could be considered rude to many people as he tells them what is on his mind at the moment, the bluntness he has is connected to his honesty as he couldn't lie to save his life or anyone else.

As a result, Kuma Beruseruku is seen as a hard spoken individual or rough around edges to say that speaks his mind freely to anyone no matter their who they are. It means that Kuma is seen as a rude person by most people his age as not people can take his comments which means that he is a often lonely or distant from others which he doesn't like being alone.

Despite that bluntness and rude way of speaking, he is a rather good person who understands more... crazier personal situations so he isn't judgmental at all but rather the more wild and out of the ordinary is, the more Kuma will respect the person because of their suffering/living through their situation. He's a rather loyal person to anyone who shows him the same respect he gives to them as Kuma believes and says that everyone, no matter the Quirk, Age or Position is the exact same so because of that.

Kuma's view on the world is rather strange as he does care about almost anything unless it should directly affect him. Whenever he is angry in anyway, he is closed off and doesn't like to talking to annoying at the moment as he always mumbles great deal of curses and insults directed to himself under his breath as he sees everything as something extremely annoying but whenever he is pleased/happy, he has a small smile on his face and quietly humming a tone to himself as he finds everything to be calming and somewhat enjoyable.....except his dislikes, his other moods are exactly alike as he will just have a blank face while rarely speaking but he does speak out at random times. Kuma's moods shifts rapidly and quickly so it makes others think that he has a mental disorder or something along those lines, it is one things that people find rather strange about him but Kuma doesn't care about what others think of him.

A problem about him is that his Quirk has affected some of his emotions that had inhibit some of his positive emotions while it has boost his aggression by a great deal so whenever he isn't experience happiness or a similar emotion, he won't react to many things.

• Eating​
  • Training​
  • Eating great deals of food of any sort​
  • People In general​
  • Good-Looking Women or Women with good personality​
  • Not being allowed to train at all​
  • Injuries​
  • The fact he can't care about what others think about him.​
Dislikes:​
  • Things people find cute​
  • Those that look down on others or people who push their achievements in the faces of many​
  • Drinking alcohol​
  • Villains without honor​
  • Holding back in a fight​
  • His Quirk And Appearance​
  • Being called or even consisted a pervert​
Fears:​
  • Not being Loved/Respect at a Person and only seen as a Demon or Monster.​
  • Seen as a Villain or an Evil or Hero with rather different​
Mannerisms:​
  • Kuma tends to sleep with class that have great quantity of writing or lectures that don't involve fighting​
  • Tends to complement men because of their fighting ability and girls because of their appearance​
  • If he doesn't like something he'll just say "Hm." for a period of time depending on ow angry he was.​

Backstory: Kuma Bersuseruka was a child born into a single mother that was connected to a Villain who just so happened to be Kuma's father. That man was a small-time crook that went big as in his early stages was making his money through small robberies, assault and theft so the only reason he was able to get away with it all was his Quirk, a rather strong Quirk that his father used for crime and competing/fighting off the police or any pro heroes in the area of his crimes.

Kuma's father however was arrested after a crime and sentence to life in prison, the police however interrogated him on the matter of where the money and valuable, priceless items that he had stolen. The police then proceed found out about Kuma and his mother in which, the two Bersuserukas were moved out the "home" and into another home with a fresh start for the both of them.

Kuma had much trouble over his Quirk's Awakening, it then proceed to permanently change his appearance til he looked very similar to his father in which he was bully by many child around his age because of the negative reputation his old man had. However Kuma's mother grew greatly sick in which she passed away but not before leaving a message for Kuma that said "Don't be a Evil Man like your father...Be a great Man...Like a Hero."

Moved into a small orphanage which he then grew up in however he listening to his mother's words, he looked at who heroes were and what he found was amazing things. Powerful people who were just and beloved, it pushed him into a positive light however he wanted a goal to have and his eyes locked onto All Might. The Number 1 Hero in the World and The Strongest One of them all, his goal was found as he wanted to be just as that man...the Strongest of them all so he trained and trained to keep on getting stronger until now.

Relationships: N/A (Has no living family or friends.)

Quirk: Physical Enhancements A Emitter Type Quirk: Physical Enhancements is a Quirk that had changed Kuma's appearance drastically to the point where he looked like some beast but also increases various functions by Humongous Margin.

Physical Enhancements enables Kuma to have superhuman strength at destructive levels, increased agility, endurance and superhuman speed. It enable him to thrown around 500 lbs with some difficult at the moment, much higher pain tolerance compared to normal humans, faster reaction time/speed than the average human and sprinting at speeds of 22.3 miles per hour.

This Quirk functions similar to One For All as it requires the use to have/keep doing harsh and rigorous training in order to reach higher and higher levels of ability as the more Kuma trains, the more powerful he'll become. A weakness is that whenever Kuma fights beyond his current limit of ability, his body can't contain the destructive power which cause his muscles to be torn apart and his bones to shatter.
Kuma's current level of understanding and power usage at the moment is at 1% but whenever Kuma does not have great control which means he has a habit of causing destruction or breaking things by accident, this Quirk also has a time limit of 1 hour where Kuma can continuously use his powers freely.

A strange part of the Quirk is that whenever Kuma attacks a organic bodies, his strength doesn't resonance as well which means his attack power is greatly reduced as he can't destroy someone's body with a single blow but he still punches hard. His power however functions at full force when he attacks something that isn't organic and it can be told apart whenever his arms begin to glow, if he attacks something that is't alive, it will glow a fiery orange but if he is attacking something that is alive, it won't glow.

Special Moves: SMASH! Kuma is a fan/follower of All-Might in which inspired him to be a future hero. As a result, whenever Kuma attacks with maximum strength behind it or has the intention of killing/destroying the target. Kuma will say with a roar "Smash!!!" In which the attack will have a great deal of destructive power.{S}

Items:​
  • Locket containing a picture of his mother and himself after being free from his father.​
Skills/talents:​
  • Even without Formal Training in any Martial Art or Fighting style, Kuma is still quite good at close-quarters combat to the point he is considered a Prodigy with alot of natural talent.​
  • No showing emotion when it isn't required.​
Theme Song: One Piece: Very Very Very Strongest Remix

Favorites: Prefer meats over vegetables but eats both

Other:​

• Kuma is covered completely in various scars but they aren't seen well because of his skin color.​
  • Tribal Tattoos cover his entire body however they can only be seen well when someone is close or has really good eyes.​

Approved!

Name: Masaru Kurosawa
Nicknames: Sergeant
Hero Name: Changing hero, Chameleon
What they will teach: Mentoring
b9e6cbf1fd5531549b6b91a92ea9fdf4--fighting-games-fictional-characters.jpg
Ignore the blood and the tattoo.
Height: 6'0
Weight: 185 lbs.
Hero Costume: A camo soldier uniform with a multitude of small elemental samples attached to various parts of it. Listing them all: Stone, sand, wood, metal, plastic, rubber, paper, glass, chitin and a single diamond. Small metal part is also situated inside of his shoes. Every part of the uniform, except the samples is made with Masaru’s hair, so that his quirk works on them as well.
Personality: His personality was a subject of change throughout the years, but because of his experiences he has become a tough bastard. He is usually very blunt and will tell the truth even if It hurts.Very rude to almost everyone he comes in contact with, so It's quite difficult to earn his respect. Another feature of his is that he's stubborn to the extreme and will always believe that he's right no matter the number of people that tell him otherwise. Will lash out on anybody who is lower rank than him and defies his orders and will do anything in his power to punish those, who don't care for education. He doesn’t care about offending someone, or making them cry. If they can’t take the pressure, they can get out. That demeanor of his was the main concern of the school, but he promised that he’ll restrain himself as much as he can. He’s not being mean just to be mean though. Masaru deeply believes that self-improvement is a product of stress. Because of that, he rarely compliments anybody and will constantly demand more from his students. In dangerous situation however, his heroic side wakes up, and he's ready to sacrifice himself just so he can save one person.
Likes: Cigarettes, alcohol, the smiles of people he saved, motivation
Dislikes: Being Idle, war, drugs, guns
Fears: War, failing someone.
Mannerisms: Cracks his knuckles frequently
Relationships:
His parents – Always very supportive of Masaru, even during the army and prison periods. He doesn’t visit them as often anymore.

Nanami Kurosawa – Masaru’s sister. They have a very close relationship, which includes them calling each other almost every week to talk about life and their everyday struggles. The only person
that can make Masaru to really open up.​

Grave Digger - Treats Grave digger like a normal person, although he can be quite annoyed when Grave Digger attempts to be too friendly. He believes that his/her softness is unacceptable and will be the end of him/her.

Detergent/ Inflation duo - A major pain in the ass for him, so he couldn't really care less about them. He has more respect for the Inflation Girl though.

Slicer - he isn't a fan of her personality, but he has some respect for her fighting style and cooking.

Natural Flora reminds him of his sister, so he treats her with a reasonable ammount of respect. But there's nothing more to that.

Principal - he was the person who saved him from prison, so it's natural that Masaru would hold him in high regard. He's inspired by the principal's dedication and professionalism.

Subliminal Idea Idea - Good friends. {S}

Palatin yuckeroni yuckeroni - Good drinking buddies. Likes to argue with her while intoxicated. Is a constant subject to Yori's uncessant flirting.

Tokage Barun B BlueClover - Essentially a two man army. They've been on plenty missions before the PSA, and since they have a similar view on combat, they get along pretty well.

Akira Fujimoto @RoxxxasNoAnima - Masaru was a subject to a nasty prank of Akira when they were both on a mission somewhere. Akira, believing that he can do it together, and for pure spite, teleported Chameleon away and the whole mission failed because of that. He hates him to this day.

Backstory: He was born into a loving family as the youngest child (a year younger than his siblings). He and his siblings; brother Jun and sister Nanami were known as “The Kuro trio” by their peers. They were both feared and respected from a very young age, because of their quirks. His sister had something similar to Masaru, but including animals and his brother had a great shock absorption quirk. There were times when they used their power to bully some other kids, but that rarely happened, as Nanami was strongly against it, always defending the victims. That state of being continued until the end of high school, when they were all forced to decide on their careers. His sister chose voice acting, and his brother had what he said was “a calling” to serve in the military. Masaru, not really knowing what to do, decided that he’ll join he’s brother, as he was always an authority for him. The military was a living nightmare, so exactly like all the American movies he has seen with his brother, but it built his sense of responsibility and toughened him up, both physically and mentally. He and Jun were quickly advancing in terms of ranks and Masaru became a sergeant.

One day, he and his brother were on a mission, which ended in a failure and as a consequence, his brother, Jun died. Because of the long period of depression that followed after that, Masaru was forced to resign from the army and start a ‘normal’ life as a store clerk. No matter how hard he tried to live his new life to the fullest, it just wasn’t the same. Not only did the constant murmur of the same songs played over and over again was making him crazy, but also he was struck with an existential crisis about mortality and how god kills wrong people. He came to a conclusion that he has to be that someone who protects people from the wrongdoings of others. During daytime, he was working in the store, but during the nights, he would patrol the city in his old uniform. Of course, during the first few years of his activity, he was treated as a vigilante, because he wasn’t an official hero. He was finally caught and thrown to prison, because of his illegal activities. After a long month, he was taken out from it, by a Pro Hero named "Skin Commander", the current principal of PSA. He employed him in his agency and slowly, but surely Masaru has become a Pro hero himself.

Reason for becoming a teacher: The world is a rotten place, so it needs new heroes to fight of the evil and make earth into a better place. And somebody needs to show those young heroes the way.

Notable Feats as a hero:

Single-handedly taking down a mafia and capturing a drug baron.

Preventing the escape of a group of villains from the prison.

Being the first one to arrive and rescuing people from burning buildings many times throughout the years.

Hero Style: He’s at his best when dealing with the enemies in close combat, so he’s a great duelist. He can do some rescue work, but it doesn’t really suit him.

How he helped the school: Muscle-heavy construction work during the building phase, air vent testing.

Quirk: Omni-mimicry – If he touches something with a bare part of his body, that part, or his whole body can turn into the material that thing is made of. So steel hardening if he touches steel, shock absorption if he touches sand or water, major pain in the ass for enemies if he ‘touches’ fire. One major rule of this quirk is that the effect starts in the exact place he touched, so he can’t turn just his legs into metal, if he touched something metal with his hand, as in that scenario, he would need to turn every part of his body before, just to get to the legs. That however, can be quite bothersome, not only because making his whole body into an element takes about 2 seconds (It’s almost instant in case of just limbs), which can be very crucial in some situations, but also because his internal organs don’t take such transformations too well, and after a couple of times (around 10 is his upper limit), he begins to experience internal hemorrhages. How long can he hold his transformation depends on the material; with simple things like stone or wood, he can go as far as 3 hours, more complicated things, like sand or water give him around 30 minutes to work with, and something very complex, like fire or electricity, give him 3 minutes max. And that’s just considering the situation in which he only turned his limbs. If he wants to hold the transformation of his entire body, his upper limits are halved at best. Another rule to his quirk is that he can’t change the element he’s copying too fast. He needs at least 2 minutes before he can turn into something else. Trying to use his quirk on living creatures will always end in failure. The one exception is when somebody's quirk works similar, so for example turns the user into metal. Touching that person is considered touching something metal and will allow Masaru to use his quirk normally.

Special Moves:
Air Mimicry – Masaru concentrates for a couple of seconds and changes his whole body into a gas that’s currently surrounding him. Due to the nature of air, he can’t just change one part of his body, so it’s all or none. It’s extremely difficult to stay in this state, so a minute is the upper limit.

Diamond is unbreakable – He touches a little diamond on his uniforms chest and gains its properties. Diamond, being the hardest and the most perfect mineral there is, makes him both an impenetrable shield and a deadly weapon. But it comes with a cost, as sustaining this form requires a huge amount of energy, so maintaining it for a minute or two is the best Masaru can do.

Five fingers death punch – Lights up his lighter and moves the flame to his elbow. His arms starts lighting up, but before it’s fully transformed, Masaru punches the enemy with a great force, so that it maintains the impact of a normal punch, but also burns the enemy after the initial force. This move is used very rarely as it’s very difficult to pull off, and because it gives nasty burns.

Items: His and his brother’s dog tags, His zippo lighter, a pack of cigarettes.

Skills/talents: He was taught basic Judo and kickboxing in the army, and by now he is really proficient at it.

Other:
He can use his own sweat to turn into water.
When he transforms his eyes, or ears, he has trouble seeing and hearing clearly.
He visits his brother’s grave at least once a week.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back