• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku No Hero! OOC

Really? Then alright, can I join? :)
I'll give ya a link. Read over the rules and the rest of the things, if ya feel like coming along, you're very much welcome :) We're going through a bit of a slow phase because I've been stuck in a series of places with next to zero internet , but we'll get over it soon ;)

I'll give ya a link. Read over the rules and the rest of the things, if ya feel like coming along, you're very much welcome :) We're going through a bit of a slow phase because I've been stuck in a series of places with next to zero internet , but we'll get over it soon ;)
Thank you so much. I may be 3rd-rate but I'll work my self off to get good results. Slow pacing is fine by me, considering i just joined and all.

Thank you so much. I may be 3rd-rate but I'll work my self off to get good results. Slow pacing is fine by me, considering i just joined and all.
Don't worry. The RP itself is demanding on certain aspects, but that allows it to support you and your needs as you go. The basic principle is to lay a solid foundation so that everything else goes smoothly :) So fear not, Just follow the rules and guidelines and you'll be fine

Don't worry. The RP itself is demanding on certain aspects, but that allows it to support you and your needs as you go. The basic principle is to lay a solid foundation so that everything else goes smoothly :) So fear not, Just follow the rules and guidelines and you'll be fine
Well I've manage to do that fine before, though my fear is that I might have rusted quite a lot. So I do hope I will be able to make it fine this time around.

Well I've manage to do that fine before, though my fear is that I might have rusted quite a lot. So I do hope I will be able to make it fine this time around.
We have all kinds of players , from veterans to brand new. And yeah, a couple is issues will appear here and there, but you can count on me and my damm fine co-GMs to help ya out. In particular, do visit the Q&A section for answers to questions you might have

We have all kinds of players , from veterans to brand new. And yeah, a couple is issues will appear here and there, but you can count on me and my damm fine co-GMs to help ya out. In particular, do visit the Q&A section for answers to questions you might have
Alright, I think I feel slightly less nervous, thank you. I'll be sure to ask if I have any problems or questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back