• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku No Hero! OOC

No idea wha a ladle is... I think

I got called ni-san!

View attachment 289086
giphy.gif

I don´t. In fact, it´s likely I´ll be quitting should people want to actually use cannon characters as more than NPCs...

Or did I misunderstand the question?

It seems I'm a bit behind...Well anyway, greetings to all of you. ^^

Between I just want to ask everyone who wants to take a cannon from the ongoing list of non-cannons taken yet.
anime-cat-stare-o.gif
I don't think I could play a canon character from this universe to save my life.

(Mischaracterization is too great a sin so I wouldn't want to attempt it either.)

It seems I'm a bit behind...Well anyway, greetings to all of you. ^^

I don't think I could play a canon character from this universe to save my life.

(Mischaracterization is too great a sin so I wouldn't want to attempt it either.)
No worries it not a big issue, it just out there for people who want to play cannons. You can try if you like but you don't have to if you don't want. ^^
Ochako is already taken by me anyway mwhahaa >w>

thus far the majority of the support seemed to go to not using cannon characters, generally speaking. Just pointing it out.

No worries it not a big issue, it just out there for people who want to play cannons. You can try if you like but you don't have to if you don't want. ^^
Ochako is already taken by me anyway mwhahaa >w>

Maybe though I would probably watch the series over a few more times so I could get enough of a feel for the characters to at least think I'm capable of portraying them accurately.

Well, luckily for me I'm more of a Tsuyu fan so Ochako is all yours.

(Also, for the record,I only have a problem with people playing canons when they're portrayed inaccurately. Maybe a sample of how they play them should be needed before they get the character officially? It's just a suggestion to maybe make the others who are against it more comfortable with the idea.)

Last edited:
NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

Sorry for the mis-communication! But he said all that stuff about looking through her memories in his head XD
Ah, okay. Aratani will still be shocked by the sudden event that he saw into her memories.

Maybe though I would probably watch the series over a few more times so I could get enough of a feel for the characters to at least think I'm capable of portraying them accurately.

Well, luckily for me I'm more of a Tsuyu fan so Ochako is all yours.

(Also, for the record, I only have a problem with people playing canons when they're portrayed inaccurately. Maybe a sample of how they play them should be needed before they get the character officially? It's just a suggestion to maybe make the others who are against it more comfortable with the idea.)
No, I totally agree here, I understand when people go OOC when roleplaying a certain character, this does bug me as well and won't tolerate in this roleplay, If I feel somebody going ooc then I'll simply explain to them that would need to give it up.

The idea though of roleplay samples is good, it just when people rarely come forward to ask.

May I ask you something?

Do you think a ''body switch'' quirk would be too powerful?

(I'm going through a bunch of possible quirks in my head since the last quirk idea I had in my mind was a bit too similar to another character in the manga. )

May I ask you something?

Do you think a ''body switch'' quirk would be too powerful?

(I'm going through a bunch of possible quirks in my head since the last quirk idea I had in my mind was a bit too similar to another character in the manga. )
Depends on how you made it, though considering some things I discussed with NaturalQueen NaturalQueen the other day (I´ll leave it to her judgement whether to spoil them or not) , could I request that you don´t use a body switching quirk?

Depends on how you made it, though considering some things I discussed with NaturalQueen NaturalQueen the other day (I´ll leave it to her judgement whether to spoil them or not) , could I request that you don´t use a body switching quirk?

Ah, okay. If you would prefer I didn't then I won't.

Back to the drawing board then.

Sorry guys I was doing something.

Well, if the body switching quirk has weaknesses then I think it be okay. I don't really see anything wrong with it unless I'm missing something >.>

Sorry guys I was doing something.

Well, if the body switching quirk has weaknesses then I think it be okay. I don't really see anything wrong with it unless I'm missing something >.>
You don't have to apologize for having a life...

Well some weakness I had in mind was the inability to switch if there was something like cloth in the way and a time limit for how long they can be out of their original body before being stuck outside of it. I was also thinking it would take a few seconds to switch bodies and they wouldn't be able to do it more than 2 to 4 times a day.

You don't have to apologize for having a life...

Well some weakness I had in mind was the inability to switch if there was something like cloth in the way and a time limit for how long they can be out of their original body before being stuck outside of it. I was also thinking it would take a few seconds to switch bodies and they wouldn't be able to do it more than 2 to 4 times a day.

Actually... you might have to go back to the drawing board, I already gave someone permission to use a switching Quirk which I completely forgot about.

I've got a balancing question.
My char's quirk is making objects bigger/smallr, so I gave her an ability to make her fingernails grow faster and make it able to be cut off with bare hands.
(Similar to Todoroki's case in the manga/anime, both quirks from parents.) Does it sound good enough? Or should I just change it to something else?

My char's quirk is making objects bigger/smallr, so I gave her an ability to make her fingernails grow faster and make it able to be cut off with bare hands.
(Similar to Todoroki's case in the manga/anime, both quirks from parents.) Does it sound good enough? Or should I just change it to something else?
NaturalQueen NaturalQueen

My char's quirk is making objects bigger/smaller, so I gave her an ability to make her fingernails grow faster and make it able to be cut off with bare hands.

The limits with quirks would be two. So yes, if the parents have one of them quirks and you choose to put two together I'll accept it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back