• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Edric Blight

HE SHOOTS! HE SCOOOOORES!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya, it’s me, Edric. If you know me, you’ll know I don’t do any of that pompous formatting crap, so apologies for the seemingly lack luster interest check post.

First off if you don’t mind I actually do prefer you state your interest here on this post. I’ll message you when I get the chance. Or you can say you’re interested and sending me a DM and then have a DM for me to answer. I really don’t mind either way. I know it’s weird but it’s just what I like and prefer.

I was thinking of doing something pretty simple here: body swapping. I’m sure many of you know of this trope. Maybe it’s a bit cliche but so what? Sue me ok, I like cliche stuff haha.

This is meant to be a kind of more casual thing, maybe even slice of life, as our characters realize they’ve swapped bodies and they have to get through their daily routine and lives until they can some how get out of this mess.

For this, I can do romantic or platonic. Message me with whatever you please.

Now for the settings (I know they’re kind of lack luster and few in number but these are the settings I really want it to take place in. I do want it to be modern day and “realistic.”):

-High school
-College

(Message me with any other possible settings you might have around that realm. I might be willing to compromise if you push me or have a super good idea!)

For the pairings, I will be playing male. I can either do m x m or m x f.

Here’s a few pairing ideas:

-Best friend x Best friend
-Boy x crush
-Girl x crush
-Crush x crush

(Feel free to message me with any other pairing ideas you might want to try!)

So that’s about it for now. Looking forward to seeing potential partners.

OH AND BEFORE YOU COMMENT, I hope you read at least most of this post, but know this if you don’t get anything else from this post: I AM NOT ghosting friendly!

Please DO NOT come here with the intent of ditching me the next day after plotting. Please do not ghost me. I will not ghost you, and it is always nice to get a message from you if you can if you’re gonna be away or hell even if you’re not interested in the RP anymore.

I prefer OOC and honest and open communication with my RP partners. Please, if at any point you are not interested in the RP, don’t just abandon me and leave me in the dark after ghosting. If you’re not interested I won’t throw a fit- just let me know honestly and why so we can both move on and I can learn from this experience should it ever happen.

Hell yea, I just spent like 3 paragraphs on my no ghosting section. I guess you can tell I’ve been ghosted plenty of times and am tired of it. Anyways tho, I promise I’m not an asshole.

No first person role players or one liners please, thanks bros. Nothing against people who are into that, I just personally don’t vibe with it.

See ya,
Ed

lol thought I would kill two birds with one stone and ask for a clarification.

You want me to post on this thread and then send you a PM with my idea? Or do you want me to post my idea in the thread and then you'll pm me?

lol thought I would kill two birds with one stone and ask for a clarification.

You want me to post on this thread and then send you a PM with my idea? Or do you want me to post my idea in the thread and then you'll pm me?
You could send me a PM if you have an idea in mind and we’ll talk since you’ve already expressed your interest (I assume) here on this post now. : )

Look forward to hearing from you.

Also anyone interested should clarify:

-m x m = male boy switches bodies with another male boy
-m x f = female switches with male and vice versa (nothing sexual tho obviously let’s keep it within site rules)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back