• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Boarding School For the Abnormal (Interest Check (Need Teachers))

I'd prefer you not suggest anything if you try and improve any ideas I have, by the way. I spent an entire ten, maybe twenty hours on a char because I had ideas, and that was just yesterday xD

I'm not doing such lol I let people get creative with their characters. I spend about 1-4 hours when I create a character unless I really want to work on the sheet. If that were the case, I'd only spend an hour or two on it.

Well, it's not just about the length of the char's sheet. It's about the quality, as well. I think it's a really good character, though I'm unable to really tell without opinions, y'know. So, any opinions? Perhaps I could have her a student in this RP? xD

I think she's quite the character. Well written, something I've seen only a few times on this site. She's thought out very nicely. Yes, you can use her. I've been thinking of putting in my demigod character. She's the daughter of Hel.

Alright, makin' the headmistress right now.

Pretty much done, though the way it's written might leave out a few details, so don't mind tellin' me if I need to add anything in.

So tell me, are the teachers allowed to have access to low to medium levels of magic/power, or are they limited to being hapless mundanes caught up in a job over their heads?

'Cause if the answer is Yes, I'll take a teacher slot. You'd need to expect a cheerful bastich that is probably more than a little grizzled, and more than prepared for whatever mischief his students may bring to the table, probably an ex-hunter, had a change of heart at some point or decides that it is best to civilize the youngin's now rather than have to kill them later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back