• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom bnha/yandere sim cravings!

SwiftSong

hey! I'm Ada, nice to meet you!

I'm new here and looking for some bnha roleplays! I can do both canon/canon and oc/canon! Doubling friendly, and I can move off site to discord upon request. I am a little picky with partners, as I expect some level of literacy! ooc I'm super casual and love sharing ideas! I am above 18, and prefer my partners are as well for personal comfort.

M/F, F/F, and M/M pairings are equally appreciated! I do prefer you share any limits with me, as I can get dark in terms of themes.

I love AUs and angst tbh! Stuff like love triangles are such a guilty pleasure too, so really, don't be shy!

Here are my main characters I play. I can play others too, if we're doubling! Pairings listed after.

•Izuku Midoriya: Bakugo, Shouto, Shinsou, Himiko
•Ochako Uraraka: Izuku, Bakugo, Shouto, Tsuyu, Himiko
•Jirou Kyota: Denki, Momo
•Tamaki: Mirio, Nejire
•OC: Bakugo, Shouto, Shinsou, Dabi, Momo, Denki

For Yandere Sim, I tend to enjoy both regular and genderswapped rivals.

•Oka: Ayano/Male!Ayano, Kizana/Male!Kizana, Mida/Male!Mida, Osoro/Male!Osoro, Megami/Male!Megami, Info-chan/Info-kun

•Ayano: Any of the normal or genderswapped rivals!; Info-kun; Male!Nemesis; Yan!senpai; Budo

Last edited:
hey! I'm Ada, nice to meet you!

I'm new here and looking for some bnha roleplays! I can do both canon/canon and oc/canon! Doubling friendly, and I can move off site to discord upon request. I am a little picky with partners, as I expect some level of literacy! ooc I'm super casual and love sharing ideas! I am above 18, and prefer my partners are as well for personal comfort.

M/F, F/F, and M/M pairings are equally appreciated! I do prefer you share any limits with me, as I can get dark in terms of themes.

I love AUs and angst tbh! Stuff like love triangles are such a guilty pleasure too, so really, don't be shy!

Here are my main characters I play. I can play others too, if we're doubling! Pairings listed after.

•Izuku Midoriya: Bakugo, Shouto, Shinsou, Himiko
•Ochako Uraraka: Izuku, Bakugo, Shouto, Tsuyu, Himiko
•Jirou Kyota: Denki, Momo
•Tamaki: Mirio, Nejire
•OC: Bakugo, Shouto, Shinsou, Dabi, Momo, Denki

For Yandere Sim, I tend to enjoy both regular and genderswapped rivals.

•Oka: Ayano/Male!Ayano, Kizana/Male!Kizana, Mida/Male!Mida, Osoro/Male!Osoro, Megami/Male!Megami, Info-chan/Info-kun

•Ayano: Any of the normal or genderswapped rivals!; Info-kun; Male!Nemesis; Yan!senpai; Budo
I'm interested in BNHA RP! I'd like to know more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back